FSU out played and out coached .............................

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

FSU out played and out coached .............................

Post by Nolesy »

Got to salute the players and staff of Virgina. First the players brought it for 60 minutes. marcus Hagans played the game of his life.
Va. coaching staff went after FSU freshman cornerback and schooled him all night. Also blitzed a freshman qb.

FSU still fails to make adjustments to allow for better pass protection. FSU abandoned the run in pre-game warm ups. Also abandoned the pass down the middle that would have kept the Va. zone more in check.

Now on to Fred Rouse. apparently dude imploded. To my knowledge when called upon to enter the game he was all the other way down at the other end of the bench and they could'nt get him into the game. What an ass hole move. He should have been right by the O staff as well as the other recievers in the rotation ready to go. When a coached called him on it he got an attitude and became quite a distraction on the sideline.
If I were coaching that team his ass would have rode the pines the rest of the night, ran steps this week, and NOT dress out for next weeks game.
Apparently I am not the coach because they inserted his premadonna ass in the game in the 4th quarter. You have to have control over the players. Sit him down till he grows up and if he does'nt like it hand him some transfer papers.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Nolesy, guess we are going to see most things FSU differently. The difference IMO was two penalties. One holding call brought back a TD. The other, a roughing call against the defense negated a turnover in which UVA scored a TD later on. Without those two penalties FSU wins by 14 at least and we are saying that it was another good effort by the noles in a hostile environment.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

I agree 100% Lefty, but I try not to play the if game or bad calls or penalties ect, because it may appear that I am discounting VA's effort.
Fsu shot themselves in the foot repeatedly on penalties. Those 2 You mentioned were back breakers. I thought the over turned pick was a huge momentum twister. I thought once they got that they would turn it on and eventually win.
I am not very objective today. I think I let myself get a little to excited about this years team. I suppose the value of last night that it was a grow up game that might help us next year.

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Two penalties caused a 14 point difference.

But both those penalties were the correct calls.

Congrats to the Hoos even though most their fans are a bunch of cocksuckers.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Mr T wrote:Congrats to the Hoos even though most their fans are a bunch of cocksuckers.
Rack that.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

:lol:
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Re: FSU out played and out coached .........................

Post by Mr T »

Also,

Fred Rouse.

Get rid of the fuck like we did Randy Moss.

Btw, I love Coach Bowden

"I don't have a lot to say," Bowden said. "All I want to say, you can't print."
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Very, very disappointed in the way FSU played as a whole on Saturday night. The TD called back and the pick by AJ in the 3rd quarter were hug plays, but FSU is a lot better football team than what they showed on Sat night. I dont understand why FSU didnt run the ball more. Last year, FSU rushed for 175+ on the UVA and in th first quarter Booker had the 50 yard TD run. Its not like UVA was so far out in front that the coaching staff had to abandon the run altogether. Jeff Bowden panicked and basically decided to throw 55 times, when his line was getting his QB killed. Drew thrwe for like 360 yards, but he forced to many balls. I think they should have run the ball more in an effort to draw more men in the box that would set up pass plays over the middle. Defense played like ass in the 1st half. I hoped it wouldnt have happened, but this team seemed to get a little too cocky to quick and lost focus. Lets just hope FSU can run the table and win the ACC Title. A one loss season is not bad at all considering the youth on FSU, but I think that Clemson and UF on the road are going to be tougher games than this past Sat night.

Fred Rouse should be benched. We have 2 freshman that are better than him in Carr and Fagg. I was extremely pissed off that he was put into the game. He has done very little to garner his "Deion-like" comparisons.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Looks like Rouse will fit right in to FSU football. :)
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

IndyFrisco wrote:Looks like Rouse will fit right in to FSU football. :)

Frisco -1

wounded FSU fan-0

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Crown, Fagg is not a freshman.

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I believe he was a redshirt Freshman. Might have been confused but I know he only played a handful of down last year. I knwo the warchant boards have referred to him as one. Regardless...reid, Davis, Carr and Decody are way more prductive than that primadonna. I have been unsure about him from the get go.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

IndyFrisco wrote:Looks like Rouse will fit right in to FSU football. :)
Sadly...yes.