Nebraska - Tech

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Nebraska - Tech

Post by Mikey »

LOL!!!

A run on shower rods tonight in Nebraska.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

great game

fatass dman pisses away a win for Nebraska, intercepts the ball, then fumbles it back to tech!

always nice watching Nebraska lose, especially in lincoln!

Big12 North, where 4 conference losses gets ya to title game!
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

I like how the announcers kept mentioning how Nebraska will not forget the 70 pts that TT hung on them in Lubbock. Boo hoo, like Big Red never ran up the score against anyone.
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Re: Nebraska - Tech

Post by At Large »

Mikey wrote:LOL!!!

Hey, fuck you...
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

campinfool wrote:I like how the announcers kept mentioning how Nebraska will not forget the 70 pts that TT hung on them in Lubbock. Boo hoo, like Big Red never ran up the score against anyone.
What? Nebraska has never, ever ran a score up.

sin,

Mizzou
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

Adelpiero wrote:
campinfool wrote:I like how the announcers kept mentioning how Nebraska will not forget the 70 pts that TT hung on them in Lubbock. Boo hoo, like Big Red never ran up the score against anyone.

sin,

Mizzou
Just like Mizzou has never let one slip away...
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

At Large wrote:
Adelpiero wrote:

sin,

Mizzou
Just like Mizzou has never let one slip away...
Doofus, noone has run a score up like Nebraska did against Mizzou, which is why i sin, mizzou.

some of Nebraskas biggest conference wins(points wise) were against MU.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Mikey wrote:LOL!!!

You know fuckroid, what team do you hang your cocksucking breath hat on???
That's right, NO ONE!
Easy to talk shit when you don't have to cover your ass with a team someone could pile on.
Take your 2700 worthless dribbling posts back to the cock stroke forum, or in your case the "my favorite feminine hygiene spray" discussion.
Never seen your worthless ass in here before.
Go away bitch.

Hey your avatar... rainbow hair...? that be fag shit...that be you.

Fuck along.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

he's a stanford fan!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Adelpiero wrote:he's a stanford fan!
Not much to talk about there, is there?

I sure did enjoy the crowd shots after Tech's last TD though.
I don't think I've ever seen so many mouths shaping "WTF" at the same time.
Cornhusker sounds a little bitter here for some reason.
What's the matter, farmboy? TrueValue out of shower rods today?

campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Nebraska sucks. They lose more than they win. Go Big Red. Bradhuskers is number one.
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Guess that makes my alternate lifestyle selection a bell ringer.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Nice try Clem.

WGARA what school I'm a fan of?
It's always fresh watching the Cornholers get reamed.
Anywhere. Anytime.
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

Cornhusker wrote: You know fuckroid, what team do you hang your cocksucking breath hat on???
That's right, NO ONE!
Easy to talk shit when you don't have to cover your ass with a team someone could pile on.
Take your 2700 worthless dribbling posts back to the cock stroke forum, or in your case the "my favorite feminine hygiene spray" discussion.
Never seen your worthless ass in here before.
Go away bitch.

Hey your avatar... rainbow hair...? that be fag shit...that be you.

Fuck along.
While mocking Mickey might be fun, you really just come off as a sour fan who just got beat by the most hated team in the Big 12. Way to lose another one and by the way, love the spread offense--seems to be working great.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

Farmboy? Wow, that's so inciteful assuming that everyone in Nebraska lives on a farm. Leave it to a Californian to play the stereotypical card. When I lived out there I found Californians so quick to put down other states, which was pretty funny considering I was the most traveled of anybody that I knew. Most of them had only been to Nevada or Oregon if that.

Get your urban sprawl for hundreds of miles ass out of here with this weak shit.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

At Large wrote:Farmboy? Wow, that's so inciteful assuming that everyone in Nebraska lives on a farm.
Yeah, about as inciteful as assuming that someone from California is a fag, pursues an alternate lifestyle or will be quick to put down other states unless it's in response to a fucktard who just finished crafting an insult based on nothing but the area I live in.

You can go EAD now you faggot redneck farmboy hick.

Wow, you've actually been OUT OF NEBRASKA? You are quite the cosmopolitan world traveller, aren't you?
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Don't go all out on the meltdown, Husker Fan. That loss column is far from being closed out for the year.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Sux. If #66 falls down, Huskers remain undefeated.....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

campinfool wrote:Bradhuskers is number one.
Where is that troll, btw?

:brad:
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

?

Post by bradhusker »

ya know whats really funny?
mikey is talking about shower rods, BUT it was a 3 pt great game,
in fact, I'd say that callahan is making great strides, think about it,
slowly but surely, this team is moving up, not bad when we can hang with the no. 13 team in the country, and not only hang with em', but almost beat em',
I'm feeling really good about our season so far, shit, we took care of wake forrest a lot better than fsu did, shit, wake put up 24 pts on those nole faggotts,
I'm also predicting nebraska will beat oklahoma, thats right, the sooners are going down, you heard it here first,
nebraska football is back!!!!!!!!
hey mikey, fuck you you little cock sucker,
:evil:
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

He said bradhuskers not the imitation crabmeat you bring. Even I don't think you belong and I am teh obe who had all the flameouts with you(supposedly you).
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
The Seer
Just the Facts

Re: ?

Post by The Seer »

bradhusker wrote: I'd say that callahan is making great strides, think about it,
slowly but surely, this team is moving up, not bad when we can hang with the no. 13 team in the country using the West Coast offense since smash-mouth is not part of our game anymore....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

?

Post by bradhusker »

t rex, seer, shut the fuck up whores,
nebraska is 4-1, without that stupid fumble near the end, we'd be 5-0, I am feeling great about our season thus far, and, as far as I am concerned, the gaytors suck ass, usc is overrated, the noles and miami suck ass too,
what else would you like to know?
:evil:
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Sky wrote:While mocking Mickey might be fun, you really just come off as a sour fan who just got beat by the most hated team in the Big 12. Way to lose another one and by the way, love the spread offense--seems to be working great.
Mickey...Mikey it's hard to distinquish one mouse from another.

Yeah I'm sour...you would be too if Ohio St. (guess that's your team? How'd that Happy Valley visit work out?) gets a take away to win the game and gives it back the same play, only to lose 2 plays later with 12 seconds left.

It sucked, it hurts, I'm pissed we had that video game of an offense beat and let it slip away.

Way to lose another??? that was the first.

We don't run the spread offense. Pay attention much?
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Mikey, showing up out of nowhere(in terms of CFB posting) to talk shit AFTER a game is just incredibly weak, represent full-time or go away. Oh and most people in Nebraska aren't farmers you stereotyping dumbass.

As far as this game goes I didn't really expect to win but was surprised by the way we lost. If you had told me we'd lose the turnover battle by two and find ourselves down 21-0 yet be in a position where we should have won the game I wouldn't have believed it. I was happy with the way our guys battled back. The offense is really coming along, now we just have to take better care of the ball. I guess when you live by the sword you die by the sword, after the ISU d-lineman dropped their game against us it was fitting that one of ours' did the same thing yesterday. You can't have squeaker after squeaker and have them all go your way. The game at Baylor is going to a very tough road opener.

From what I've seen this is the same old Tech team, nice offense but blah defense. Let's face it, after Texas the drop-off to the rest is HUGE. CU is probably the second best team in the 12 right now.

You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Danimal wrote:Mikey, showing up out of nowhere(in terms of CFB posting) to talk shit AFTER a game is just incredibly weak, represent full-time or go away. Oh and most people in Nebraska aren't farmers you stereotyping dumbass.
Hey dickhead, since when has it been a requirement to post every day in a forum to post there at all, hmmmm?

First of all, my shower rod comment was not intended to be a celebration of Nebraska's loss, although from the reaction of bitter assholes like you, Cornholer and bradwhatever, nothing would give me more pleasure now than to see them lose out the rest of the way. It was meant as a reaction to how they lost; i.e. they thought they were winners for sure only to see the victory suddenly evaporate.

Second, the farmboy comment was in direct resonse to Cornholer's assertion that I must be a fag or a member of some kind of "alternative lifestyle" just because of where I grew up. He started the stereotyping shit. Not me. If you think I'm off base responding in kind then you can most definitely EAD.

Now that I've been able to think it over all night I do realize that I was actually way off base yesterday, and am here to take back my Farmboy stereotype of Nebraska vs. California. You see, California as a state produces about 2 1/2 times the agricultural output of Nebraska and almost four times the profit, on a little more than half the farmland. So forget the Farmboy gloss. Just change that to simply LOSER.
Waz
Elwood

Post by Waz »

Mikey wrote:
Danimal wrote:Mikey, showing up out of nowhere(in terms of CFB posting) to talk shit AFTER a game is just incredibly weak, represent full-time or go away. Oh and most people in Nebraska aren't farmers you stereotyping dumbass.
Hey dickhead, since when has it been a requirement to post every day in a forum to post there at all, hmmmm?

First of all, my shower rod comment was not intended to be a celebration of Nebraska's loss, although from the reaction of bitter assholes like you, Cornholer and bradwhatever, nothing would give me more pleasure now than to see them lose out the rest of the way. It was meant as a reaction to how they lost; i.e. they thought they were winners for sure only to see the victory suddenly evaporate.

Second, the farmboy comment was in direct resonse to Cornholer's assertion that I must be a fag or a member of some kind of "alternative lifestyle" just because of where I grew up. He started the stereotyping shit. Not me. If you think I'm off base responding in kind then you can most definitely EAD.

Now that I've been able to think it over all night I do realize that I was actually way off base yesterday, and am here to take back my Farmboy stereotype of Nebraska vs. California. You see, California as a state produces about 2 1/2 times the agricultural output of Nebraska and almost four times the profit, on a little more than half the farmland. So forget the Farmboy gloss. Just change that to simply LOSER.
I didn't know Jon had a troll.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Just making comments is one thing, talking shit is another. You don't just waltz in and talk shit AFTER your team FINALLY does something or somebody else loses. CFB vets know that if you want to talk shit you better be in here representing before and after games through thick and thin. I would say you are in the board-bitch race but considering you'll disappear once Stanford loses again there isn't much point in nominating you.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Danimal wrote:Just making comments is one thing, talking shit is another. You don't just waltz in and talk shit AFTER your team FINALLY does something or somebody else loses. CFB vets know that if you want to talk shit you better be in here representing before and after games through thick and thin. I would say you are in the board-bitch race but considering you'll disappear once Stanford loses again there isn't much point in nominating you.
OK Elwood. Whatever you say.
I didn't realize that you were actually an unlisted mØd.
:oops:

Would you mind posting the rules so I know when I can and can't post? Don't want to get banned and stuff you know.

TIA.
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Mikey wrote:Second, the farmboy comment was in direct resonse to Cornholer's assertion that I must be a fag or a member of some kind of "alternative lifestyle" just because of where I grew up
Well you are a little faggy bitch.

You say I played the "where you grew up card" as to why I called you a member of the alternative lifestyle crowd.

I never had any inclination as to where the fuck you're from! See I don't play on your circle jerk forum.

So Dan's right, YOU sterotyped bitch. Not me.

California or somewhere else in Mexico, (same fucking place, I mean that's the general pop in your beloved home state.) when the hell did I ever make comment of your local? Go back and read the post idiot.

I based if off your rainbow avatar...follow along...you know rainbows, the symbol for homos...

Besides California best known as the "Welfare State."

Every piece of shit I've ever met from that state was between jobs, and pilfering off some else's old lady who's raising 4 kids on food stamps.

Oh, and the agriculture comment...lets see miles of grape vines and FRUIT trees ain't what us plow boys call farmin'...no siree Bob.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Ahhhh still crying over yesterday's bitchslapping, eh LOSER?
Cornhusker wrote:
Mikey wrote:Second, the farmboy comment was in direct resonse to Cornholer's assertion that I must be a fag or a member of some kind of "alternative lifestyle" just because of where I grew up
Well you are a little faggy bitch.
He said "bitch".
:shock:
That must make him a real macho Farmboy LOSER.
You say I played the "where you grew up card" as to why I called you a member of the alternative lifestyle crowd.

I never had any inclination as to where the fuck you're from! See I don't play on your circle jerk forum.

So Dan's right, YOU sterotyped bitch. Not me. California or somewhere else in Mexico, (same fucking place, I mean that's the general pop in your beloved home state.) when the hell did I ever make comment of your local? Go back and read the post idiot.

I based if off your rainbow avatar...follow along...you know rainbows, the symbol for homos...
I guess you don't even remember your own posts.
Cornhusker wrote:
I suppose, in your book, that's not stereotyping.
Nice try.

Besides California best known as the "Welfare State."
By whom?
Every piece of shit I've ever met from that state was between jobs, and pilfering off some else's old lady who's raising 4 kids on food stamps.
They must be the ones who couldn't cut it here and moved back to Nebraska. It's pretty obvious that Omaha is the "big city" to you. You want to compare jobs and incomes? Just let me know, "bitch".
Oh, and the agriculture comment...lets see miles of grape vines and FRUIT trees ain't what us plow boys call farmin'...no siree Bob.

Ah, I see. In your eyes you have to be out fucking steers in the ass every afternoon after continuation school to be considered a "true" farmer. Well, I guess you ought to know. You're probably the "truest" farmer in the neighborhood. Right ,"bitch"?

:lol:
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

Let's be fair here. Calling him a homo is an insult to gay people everywhere.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

At Large wrote:Let's be fair here. Calling him a homo is an insult to gay people everywhere.
And calling you a Farmboy would be an insult to inbred, overall wearing, barefoot, gap toothed, sixth grade edukation having, barnyard animal fucking 'necks everywhere.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Mikey wrote:I know you are, but what am I?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I'm rubber
you're glue
it bounces off me
and sticks to you
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

Mikey wrote:
At Large wrote:Let's be fair here. Calling him a homo is an insult to gay people everywhere.
And calling you a Farmboy would be an insult to inbred, overall wearing, barefoot, gap toothed, sixth grade edukation having, barnyard animal fucking 'necks everywhere.
Nice use of the letter 'k' in the word education. Just in case we didn't get the full extent of your insult attempt.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

You caught that. Props, dawg.
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

I'm hella quick like that.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I agree with brad - Nebraska's transformation is not going to be derailed because of a close loss to Taco Tech. It's certainly clear that the offense is improving...and that the defense needs shoring up.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Mikey wrote:
Cornhusker wrote:
Dip stick, I never mentioned I didn't write THAT, Asshole!

I never knew where the hell you were from until you mentioned it after the above post! That was why I said " I'm not apart of your circle jerk of friends," so I couldn't possibly know!

That was you indicating I was using where YOU were from, as a faggot sterotype. Get it? READ BITCH!

But with your defensive posture... I gotta think...limp wrist!

Now, I'm tired of your "The Trolls" or "Main Street", or whatever shit message boards, (that makes your life so meaningless), arguments you care to start. I ain't game nor do I care about a hemorroid infested low life such as yourself. I ain't runnin' from MY forum and I not gonna respond to any of your dribble shit any longer. I would hope the Mods (Killian and Indy) would say "take this shit off the College Football board," and with that you'll be gone and I'll be able to interact with the BEST Big Time Power College Football posters I've been blessed to know... (you're not included cuz you've never been here other than to attempt to piss someone off. (Board huh?) This is about college football, and you have yet to have ANYTHING to offer as such.. just to make it clear, as you obviously have A.D.D.

I don't care to "rollcall" or talk about what I ate last night and shit this morning.

One last thought...did you decide on Mikey because that's what your Grammie, or your alternative lifestyle lover likes to call you?

I typed it again!

Rack me!