Scientists in Taiwan have interesting data.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Scientists in Taiwan have interesting data.

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:41 pm Most of them (if not all) had major health problems prior to acquiring covid.

The vaccines were ineffective.
Can you read? Most of those people didn’t take the vax. You people are fucking stupid.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Don't forget to get your next booster!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I will never take another shot that has anything to do with covid.

I will retire (again) if my employer insists on me getting “vaccinated”.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So it’s not a mandate it’s a choice, you are learning.

Just kidding you are still a dumb fuck.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

In April of 2021, Houston Methodist, a seven-hospital system (System), became the nation’s first hospital system to require all employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19.4 Shortly thereafter, the System expanded the requirement to mandate vaccination for all employees and all medical staff with clinical privileges at any of the seven locations...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8672957/

Several Missouri hospitals and health systems instituted mandates prior to President Biden’s announcement. Notable healthcare entities in the state of Missouri mandating vaccination are included in Table 1....

BJC HealthCare38
St. Luke’s Hospital (Chesterfield)39
SSM Health40
Mercy41
Truman Medical Centers / University Health (Kansas City)42
Ascension43
MU Health Care44
CoxHealth45
Saint Luke’s Health System46
North Kansas City Hospital47
Lake Regional Health System

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8672957/

To defend this Nation, we need a healthy and ready force. After careful consultation with medical experts and military leadership, and with the support of the President, I have determined that mandatory vaccination against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is necessary to protect
the Force and defend the American people.

I therefore direct the Secretaries of the Military Departments to immediately begin full vaccination of all members of the Armed Forces under DoD authority...

https://media.defense.gov/2021/Aug/25/2 ... EMBERS.PDF

And on and on and on and on...
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

My take on the Covid debacle....

Very early on, shit was scary. We knew we had a nasty virus on our hands, but we very quickly figured out that it was very dangerous to a prescribed group of people, the elderly, fat fukks and a few others with certain conditions. To the rest it was the flu. To the young, it wasn't even that.

We should have followed Epidemics 101, which is to concentrate on the protection of the vulnerable and tell everyone else, eat well, get some exercise and maybe pop some D3. You'll get it once and then you'll be good.

Had we followed that model, there's a damn good chance it burns itself out by the summer of '20.

But nooooooo. We were told to all hide in the basement until the smart guys in white coats make a miracle cure. So what if we can't all do that. You just shut the fukk up and do as you're told.

So what if the economy collapses? So what if critically ill people don't get the treatments they need. So what if poor balck kids have the only hope of escaping their situation crushed by disrupting their education?

So, the miracle cure came along.....except it wasn't. It did jack fukking shit to slow the spread. It did help some with dealing with it. It did cause serious harm to many people who were at zero risk.

And what the fukk, I might as well throw in my own little admittedly anecdotal example.

Very soon after the miracle jab was released, my wife, Susan, believed the hype, as did most of us. Being an xray tech, her choices were get the jab or put up with continual testing. She got the jab around Feb, '21.

Shortly after, she complained of feeling "weird". She was a healthy 58 year old and by no means a hypocondriac. But she felt shitty enough to go to her GP. At first we thought, maybe she had the dreaded CV. She didn't. A few months later, she developed swollen lymph nodes in her neck.

After months of testing and a biopsy, she was diagnosed with CLL, Chronic Lymphocytic Lymphoma. She started treatment when it worsened late that year. She responded very well and it looked like it was under control.

The following May, another node, in her groin swelled up. This shit was back, but now it had transformed into the evil type of Lymphoma, Diffuse Large B Cell. This is called Richter's Trasformation and it ain't good.

She spent the next year going through one treatment after the other. None worked. She passed away this May 4th.

So, my wife took a new vaccine, which we still don't know the long term effects of. We knew when she took it that being a healthy 58 year old, she was not in a high risk group. But we trusted the experts.

She took a "vaccine" which works by causing a genetic mutation of the immune system. She died a little over a year later from a disease which is a genetic mutation of the immune system.

So, you'll have to pardon me if my trust in public health is a little shaky at the moment.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:02 pm My take on the Covid debacle....

Very early on, shit was scary. We knew we had a nasty virus on our hands, but we very quickly figured out that it was very dangerous to a prescribed group of people, the elderly, fat fukks and a few others with certain conditions. To the rest it was the flu. To the young, it wasn't even that.

We should have followed Epidemics 101, which is to concentrate on the protection of the vulnerable and tell everyone else, eat well, get some exercise and maybe pop some D3. You'll get it once and then you'll be good. On top of that the health "experts" went on a propaganda campaign to discourage and in some cases ban treatments that were demonstrably safe and dirt cheap. The safety profiles of both Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine were well understood. The absolute worst they could be was ineffective.

Had we followed that model, there's a damn good chance it burns itself out by the summer of '20.

But nooooooo. We were told to all hide in the basement until the smart guys in white coats make a miracle cure. So what if we can't all do that. You just shut the fukk up and do as you're told.

So what if the economy collapses? So what if critically ill people don't get the treatments they need. So what if poor balck kids have the only hope of escaping their situation crushed by disrupting their education?

So, the miracle cure came along.....except it wasn't. It did jack fukking shit to slow the spread. It did help some with dealing with it. It did cause serious harm to many people who were at zero risk.

And what the fukk, I might as well throw in my own little admittedly anecdotal example.

Very soon after the miracle jab was released, my wife, Susan, believed the hype, as did most of us. Being an xray tech, her choices were get the jab or put up with continual testing. She got the jab around Feb, '21.

Shortly after, she complained of feeling "weird". She was a healthy 58 year old and by no means a hypocondriac. But she felt shitty enough to go to her GP. At first we thought, maybe she had the dreaded CV. She didn't. A few months later, she developed swollen lymph nodes in her neck.

After months of testing and a biopsy, she was diagnosed with CLL, Chronic Lymphocytic Lymphoma. She started treatment when it worsened late that year. She responded very well and it looked like it was under control.

The following May, another node, in her groin swelled up. This shit was back, but now it had transformed into the evil type of Lymphoma, Diffuse Large B Cell. This is called Richter's Trasformation and it ain't good.

She spent the next year going through one treatment after the other. None worked. She passed away this May 4th.

So, my wife took a new vaccine, which we still don't know the long term effects of. We knew when she took it that being a healthy 58 year old, she was not in a high risk group. But we trusted the experts.

She took a "vaccine" which works by causing a genetic mutation of the immune system. She died a little over a year later from a disease which is a genetic mutation of the immune system.

So, you'll have to pardon me if my trust in public health is a little shaky at the moment.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sorry to hear about your wife, Suckaholic
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

My condolences, smackaholic.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yeah, me too.

I realize that correlation is not causation.

But if I could back up the clock to the day before she got the jab, we sure as hell wouldn’t get it.

And any of you CV cheerleaders would have done the same. Trust me on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

On the bright side, I’ve met a very nice school nurse…..

But I’ll save that for another thread.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I’ve been digging for a while now to find numbers on new cases of CLL for ‘21. And surprise, surprise, those numbers haven’t been released yet.

When they do, if there’s an unexplained increase, I’m gonna find a lawyer.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you post the day before your wife dies, then two days after and in less than two months you are eyeing (banging?) a nurse you presumably meet due to your wife being sick. So you are not just a POS here, you are one IRL too. Maybe god was just putting her out of her misery.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote:smackaholic, sorry to hear about your wife.

Just wondering, did the physicians tell you that her lymphoma was caused by the vaccine?
Of course they didn’t. They have to play along with their overlords directives.

As I said, correlation is not necessarily causation.

But do I have my suspicions?

You’re goddamn right I do.

Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:27 pm So you post the day before your wife dies, then two days after and in less than two months you are eyeing (banging?) a nurse you presumably meet due to your wife being sick. So you are not just a POS here, you are one IRL too. Maybe god was just putting her out of her misery.
Compulsed to be a dick even when people die.

You sir are the real POS. In real life.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sorry if the truth hurt you vicariously Nancy.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:03 pm Again, I'm sorry about your wife. That has to be one of the worst pains in a lifetime.
2nd

Take care, smackaholic!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Smackaholic, ignore the vile human garbage poster.

Sorry about your wife. The scum health officials will never pay for all the pain they inflicted via covid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again, all I did was post the truth. I wonder why it sounds so vile. Actually I know exactly why.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Smac,
Sorry for your loss, her story is scary.

I was diagnosed with CLL July '20, had covid Dec '20 and was vaccinated Mar/Apr '21. I'm about the same age & in relatively good health. I have avoided my hematology oncologist so no blood test in the past year and my GP moved away, so no annual physical in 2 years. I will be making an appt asap, though I have no health issues currently.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:47 am So it’s not a mandate it’s a choice, you are learning.

Just kidding you are still a dumb fuck.
In the real world where people don't have a trust fund security blanket, get the shot or your fired takes it out of the "choice" category.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

A mandate is...

an official order or commission to do something. https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-KR& ... KI3bmvvIwQ

Or...

an authoritative command. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mandate

The fact that a person can make a choice not to obey the order or command (and face consequences for making that choice) does not mean it is not a mandate.

The Covid "vaccines" were clearly mandated in thousands of venues across America.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:15 pm In the real world where people don't have a trust fund security blanket, get the shot or your fired takes it out of the "choice" category.
Exactly.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

But you just said you wouldn’t do it again, so you are lying about a choice and it would be nice if more people had financial security, gee I wonder how that could be achieved. More capitalism probably.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Meat Head wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:00 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:27 pm So you post the day before your wife dies, then two days after and in less than two months you are eyeing (banging?) a nurse you presumably meet due to your wife being sick. So you are not just a POS here, you are one IRL too. Maybe god was just putting her out of her misery.

It's all he knows. He's a failure on all levels. First off he assumes I met a SCHOOL nurse through my wife's medical care. Maybe I didn't spell it out to him. My wife was beyond school age.

Then he gets on his moral high horse because I apparently haven't spent enough time sitting home grieving to suit him. If you want to play the morality game with me, you sniveling little POS, let's play. I at least married the person I procreated with, and spent 32 great years together. And I was at her side for every minute of the hell we went through. We raised 2 functional adults who are absolutely killing it now.

I've discussed the topic of when to get back in the dating game with a number of people. The responses line up pretty much by sex. Woman say "you need time to grieve". Men say you're ready when you're ready. My personal attitude is the same as others with penises. The only people who's thoughts on the subject that matter to me are my kids'. And maybe one close friend who's been down this shitty road a little over 3 years ago. I have kept it from Sue's family, who I am still very close to, as there's no point in upsetting them.

So, are you just a feminine little cunt or are you just doing you, which means take every opportunity to be the cuntrarian POS you always are, without exception?

Or perhaps you're a little of both?

And yeah, I know, I misspelled contrarian. Did it subconsciously at first, but then decided, no, cuntrarian really does sum it up.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

There is nothing worse than a punk rich kid who’s never had to deal with reality telling us all how we should think. Having worked at the same jobs with the people these wealthy pricks purport to be advocating for gives one a helluva lot more realistic view of their desires and needs than the view from an ivory tower.

Wealthy libs have done nothing but castrate and enfeeble working class people.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:36 pm But you just said you wouldn’t do it again, so you are lying about a choice and it would be nice if more people had financial security, gee I wonder how that could be achieved. More capitalism probably.
Anyone with more than brain stem life support functionality above the neck knows exactly what he means.

We, myself and my wife included, took the vaccine first time around, partly because we had trust in the public health system and partly because of the whole "it's kinda nice to be employed" factor. But now that it's monday morning, a little quarterbacking is in order.

We now know this.

The vax effectiveness was nothing close to what was claimed. It did jack fukking shit to slow the spread. The best that can be said is that it did provide valuable protection to a select group of people who were high risk. We knew who these people were long before the first jab was administered to the public.

There are serious side effects to a considerable number of people. Young very fit males for some odd reason seem to have the biggest issue.

All cause mortality is WAY up. It is outside of any natural variation. If you think about it, all cause mortality should be down thanks to the herd culling effect of CV.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Booger wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:47 pm There is nothing worse than a punk rich kid who’s never had to deal with reality telling us all how we should think. Having worked at the same jobs with the people these wealthy pricks purport to be advocating for gives one a helluva lot more realistic view of their desires and needs than the view from an ivory tower.

Amen, brother.

But, I have one point of contention. Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma is worse than a punk rich kid. Barely.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:36 pm But you just said you wouldn’t do it again, so you are lying about a choice and it would be nice if more people had financial security, gee I wonder how that could be achieved. More capitalism probably.
Hey, I know...... Lets just give everybody a trust fund!!!!

It'll be epcot.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:49 pm
Booger wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:47 pm There is nothing worse than a punk rich kid who’s never had to deal with reality telling us all how we should think. Having worked at the same jobs with the people these wealthy pricks purport to be advocating for gives one a helluva lot more realistic view of their desires and needs than the view from an ivory tower.

Amen, brother.

But, I have one point of contention. Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma is worse than a punk rich kid. Barely.
You’re right about that, for sure.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:51 pm
Hey, I know...... Lets just give everybody a trust fund!!!!

It'll be epcot.
You are so close to getting it. Just kidding you are far too stupid to understand what you just posted.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:37 pm

It's all he knows. He's a failure on all levels. First off he assumes I met a SCHOOL nurse through my wife's medical care. Maybe I didn't spell it out to him. My wife was beyond school age.

Then he gets on his moral high horse because I apparently haven't spent enough time sitting home grieving to suit him. If you want to play the morality game with me, you sniveling little POS, let's play. I at least married the person I procreated with, and spent 32 great years together. And I was at her side for every minute of the hell we went through. We raised 2 functional adults who are absolutely killing it now.

I've discussed the topic of when to get back in the dating game with a number of people. The responses line up pretty much by sex. Woman say "you need time to grieve". Men say you're ready when you're ready. My personal attitude is the same as others with penises. The only people who's thoughts on the subject that matter to me are my kids'. And maybe one close friend who's been down this shitty road a little over 3 years ago. I have kept it from Sue's family, who I am still very close to, as there's no point in upsetting them.

So, are you just a feminine little cunt or are you just doing you, which means take every opportunity to be the cuntrarian POS you always are, without exception?

And yeah, I know, I misspelled contrarian. Did it subconsciously at first, but then decided, no, cuntrarian really does sum it up.
You should have called your new friend from you wife’s deathbed, but maybe you’re too feminine for that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:47 pm
Anyone with more than brain stem life support functionality above the neck knows exactly what he means.

We, myself and my wife included, took the vaccine first time around, partly because we had trust in the public health system and partly because of the whole "it's kinda nice to be employed" factor. But now that it's monday morning, a little quarterbacking is in order.

We now know this.

The vax effectiveness was nothing close to what was claimed. It did jack fukking shit to slow the spread. The best that can be said is that it did provide valuable protection to a select group of people who were high risk. We knew who these people were long before the first jab was administered to the public.

There are serious side effects to a considerable number of people. Young very fit males for some odd reason seem to have the biggest issue.

All cause mortality is WAY up. It is outside of any natural variation. If you think about it, all cause mortality should be down thanks to the herd culling effect of CV.
Look at the bright side, you got a new GF out of the deal.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Keep trying harder to be a juvenile jerk. You are succeeding.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy crying about the kitchen being too hot.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:02 pm

You should have called your new friend from you wife’s deathbed, but maybe you’re too feminine for that.
Didn't know her yet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Meat Head wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:58 pm Keep trying harder to be a juvenile jerk. You are succeeding.
That's the sad part. I don't think he even needs to try. It's instinctual, kind of like breathing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are such a twat. You have been such a fucking cunt to anybody and everybody you didn’t like that weren’t doing anything to you for decades and you get just a little bit of your own medicine and you get your panties in a bunch. Or maybe they are your new GF’s panties.

So fuck off you Nazi traitor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:53 pm
Kierland wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:02 pm

Didn't know her yet.
Way to miss the point Nancy.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:47 pm It did jack fukking shit to slow the spread.
And you know this...how?