Looks Like It's On...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Looks Like It's On...

Post by Softball Bat »

Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites
(representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran
& the Iranian culture
, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants
no more threats!

- Don (Twitter - 1/5/20)

ummm...
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Great job you stupid orange idiots, glad you got yours and a libtard was triggered. :meds:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Publicly threatening to commit war crimes.

The 1954 Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property bans the targeting of cultural sites with military action; there is
a provision that allows for a waiver due to “military necessity.” Iran has 24 locations on the U.N. list of cultural world heritage sites.

Returning to Washington after two weeks in Florida, Trump stood by his tweet, telling reporters aboard Air Force One on Sunday:
“They’re allowed to kill our people. They’re allowed to torture and maim our people. They’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow
up our people. And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural site? It doesn’t work that way.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

unhinged
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wag the Dotard
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Look, the hillbilly land-whale is walking around and muttering to himself again.

Too funny!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Statement from the heads of state and government of France, Germany and the United Kingdom...

We have condemned the recent attacks on coalitions forces in Iraq and are gravely concerned by the negative role Iran has played in the region, including through the IRGC and the Al-Qods force under the command of General Soleimani.

There is now an urgent need for de-escalation. We call on all parties to exercise utmost restraint and responsibility. The current cycle of violence in Iraq must be stopped.

We specifically call on Iran to refrain from further violent action or proliferation, and urge Iran to reverse all measures inconsistent with the JCPOA.

We recall our attachment to the sovereignty and security of Iraq. Another crisis risks jeopardizing years of efforts to stabilize Iraq.

We also reaffirm our commitment to continue the fight against Daesh, which remains a high priority. The preservation of the Coalition is key in this regard. We therefore urge the Iraqi authorities to continue providing the Coalition all the necessary support.

We stand ready to continue our engagement with all sides in order to contribute to defuse tensions and restore stability to the region.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/join ... on-in-iraq

One will notice that absent is an endorsement of the Suleimani killing.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:32 am Statement from the heads of state and government of France, Germany and the United Kingdom...

We have condemned the recent attacks on coalitions forces in Iraq and are gravely concerned by the negative role Iran has played in the region, including through the IRGC and the Al-Qods force under the command of General Soleimani.

There is now an urgent need for de-escalation. We call on all parties to exercise utmost restraint and responsibility. The current cycle of violence in Iraq must be stopped.

We specifically call on Iran to refrain from further violent action or proliferation, and urge Iran to reverse all measures inconsistent with the JCPOA.

We recall our attachment to the sovereignty and security of Iraq. Another crisis risks jeopardizing years of efforts to stabilize Iraq.

We also reaffirm our commitment to continue the fight against Daesh, which remains a high priority. The preservation of the Coalition is key in this regard. We therefore urge the Iraqi authorities to continue providing the Coalition all the necessary support.

We stand ready to continue our engagement with all sides in order to contribute to defuse tensions and restore stability to the region.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/join ... on-in-iraq

One will notice that absent is an endorsement of the Suleimani killing.
Good God your are reaching. The statement tells Iran to settle the fuck down.

But by all means read TDS into this all you need to satisfy your addiction.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Tubby, the largest incident in the past few weeks (by far) was the killing of of Suleimani.

It sticks out like a sore thumb that these three U.S. allies put out a statement that does not make any mention of that at all.

I am sorry you remain a hapless, orange-slurping dullard.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:51 am Publicly threatening to commit war crimes.

The 1954 Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property bans the targeting of cultural sites with military action; there is
a provision that allows for a waiver due to “military necessity.” Iran has 24 locations on the U.N. list of cultural world heritage sites.

Returning to Washington after two weeks in Florida, Trump stood by his tweet, telling reporters aboard Air Force One on Sunday:
“They’re allowed to kill our people. They’re allowed to torture and maim our people. They’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow
up our people. And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural site? It doesn’t work that way.”

unhinged
I have always given credit to Trump for speaking the unspeakable, and I give him credit here. Guarantee he wouldn't have said that if there weren't a lot of people who agreed with him. Trump is not a politician; he's a New Yorker and a businessman.

Having said that: who are the people he's referencing as having been tortured and killed without repercussion, which Suleimani was responsible for?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

IB, Trump is a politician.
If not, he would not now be president.

Nobody should rationalize his unhinged statements.

You've got the President of the United States putting out statements about how he will be happy to commit war crimes if such and such happens.

Are you kidding me?

He is ill.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

He's not ill, he's Biden.

What would happen if the US followed through on that one?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

That would depend on many circumstances, so it is not possible for me to say.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Has the White House bothered putting out any readouts from Trump's two phone calls with Putin since 1/1? Of course, the only way we have discovered these is that the Kremlin (!) has been announcing the calls.

I mean, that is totally on the up and up. Just more reinforcement for Left Shitter's extra durable Trump kneepads.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

BrokenPsyche got his and that is all the fat greedy POS cares about.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

LS wearing the Level 10 TDSS blinders this morning.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:31 am IB, Trump is a politician.
If not, he would not now be president.

Nobody should rationalize his unhinged statements.

You've got the President of the United States putting out statements about how he will be happy to commit war crimes if such and such happens.

Are you kidding me?

He is ill.
War crimes?
Sorry, but your take is complete and utter bullshit.
President Trump legally killed that terrorist general.
I've checked my sources who are constitutional scholars, and the president's military strike was 100% correct.
Your take is propaganda bullshit.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Pay attention or stfu, 'tard.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:13 pm Has the White House bothered putting out any readouts from Trump's two phone calls with Putin since 1/1? Of course, the only way we have discovered these is that the Kremlin (!) has been announcing the calls.

I mean, that is totally on the up and up. Just more reinforcement for Left Shitter's extra durable Trump kneepads.
Are you insane???

The president can call ANY world leader 24/7.

Obama spent the weekend sucking off Raul Castro. Slept in the same bed as that fascist dictator.
The Castro's have killed journalists and anyone else they deemed an enemy to Cuba.

But because you suck Obama's junk, you could care less.
Obama also meddled in Israel's elections. Using our tax dollars to boot.
History clearly will show that the Chicago community street pimp appeased and emboldened Iran to the point of no return.
But again, an Obama cocksucker like you will deny it all.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Prediction:

When this inevitably turns into a major clusterfuck, it will suddenly have been all Pimpeo’s idea.

Not that I would mind at all seeing Mikey rendered into next year’s batch of Advent candles.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:00 pm Pay attention or stfu, 'tard.
I read your post concerning the "war crimes" comment.

And I pass it off as saber rattling.

But I don't buy into "de-escalate"
Bullshit

Understand?

When you strike an enemy, you don't pull back. You go for the jugular.

You keep striking until they're either dead or crippled.

This isn't your faggot pussy Obama administration anymore.
We don't have Iranian valerie Jarrett whispering in Obama's elephant dumbo ears.
Got it?

I've forgotten more about geo-political matters than you've ever dreamed of knowing about.

Keep quiet and learn something.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

They are half a planet away and haven’t killed an American on American soil like ever you oil pimping fucktard.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:20 pm They are half a planet away and haven’t killed an American on American soil like ever you oil pimping fucktard.
You are a complete idiot.
By your twisted brain,
We had zero right to touch Hitler.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Mikey wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:01 pm Prediction:

When this inevitably turns into a major clusterfuck, it will suddenly have been all Pimpeo’s idea.

Not that I would mind at all seeing Mikey rendered into next year’s batch of Advent candles.
You really are clueless.
8 fuckin years of appeasement and emboldened mullahs leads to the inevitable killings.
This deceased general's goals were to destroy our embassy and make a caliphate all the way to Lebanon.

You got DAM stupid low IQ cocksucker.

None of you understands that Iranian valerie Jarrett was Obama's close friend and adviser for his entire joke of an administration.
They're appeasers. They love Iran and despise Israel.
Giving a criminal terrorist run state billions of dollars back?
Is aiding and abetting criminal terrorist acts.

The fact that I have to explain that to you, is proof that you are a clueless duped and gullible shmuck.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:17 pm BrokenPsyche got his and that is all the fat greedy POS cares about.
Explain.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

EAP wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:32 pm
Kierland wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:20 pm They are half a planet away and haven’t killed an American on American soil like ever you oil pimping fucktard.
By your twisted brain,
Nice white flag you war mongering fuckhole.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:46 pm
Kierland wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:17 pm BrokenPsyche got his and that is all the fat greedy POS cares about.
Explain.
No thanks.
You are late to the party that is on you.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:51 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:46 pm
Explain.
No thanks.
You are late to the party that is on you.
Didn't know there was a party. Humor me?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:19 am
Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:51 am Publicly threatening to commit war crimes.

unhinged
I have always given credit to Trump for speaking the unspeakable, and I give him credit here. Guarantee he wouldn't have said that if there weren't a lot of people who agreed with him. Trump is not a politician; he's a New Yorker and a businessman.

Having said that: who are the people he's referencing as having been tortured and killed without repercussion, which Suleimani was responsible for?
Can I ask you something?
What planet are you living on?

He's a radical Islamic terrorist.
Do you know what that means?
Do you know what these extremists do to men women and children?
Do you have any idea whatsoever?
Or is this just schtick?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Trump is handling this with common sense. Hitting stuff, killing low level soldiers doesn't do a thing. They have plenty of cannon fodder.

Trump has changed the rules. Aim for the head. Make the fukkers that make the decisions afraid for their own lives.

We have these capabilities now. Why pussyfoot around going after low level replaceable targets.

I would like to see the next drone take out one of those POS Mullahs.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:03 pm Trump is handling this with common sense. Hitting stuff, killing low level soldiers doesn't do a thing. They have plenty of cannon fodder.

Trump has changed the rules. Aim for the head. Make the fukkers that make the decisions afraid for their own lives.

We have these capabilities now. Why pussyfoot around going after low level replaceable targets.

We should just overthrow their government, for the, what is it....third time since 1950. I'm sure THIS TIME we'll get the job done.

There hasn't been a potential war that conservatives haven't salivated over sending someone else's son to die in.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:18 pm 1950.

Imagine had the CIA not toppled Iran's Democratic government in the 1950s and installed a Dictatorship for Iran's oil and what is now the Halliburton Corporation.

On our next planet we can't let oil companies control our foreign policy, doesn't work out, VERY expensive.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

The State wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:35 pm

Imagine
Imagine. If Barflie had't fucked your grandma those times.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Imus wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:33 pm
The State wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:35 pm

Imagine
Imagine. If Barflie had't fucked your grandma those times.
EDIT: out of respect for Barflie

Vaya con Dios.
Last edited by Innocent Bystander on Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:51 pm
EAP wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:32 pm
By your twisted brain,
Nice white flag you war mongering fuckhole.
So when you're presented with your fucked up twisted logic,
Your response is "WHITE FAG"?
you really are a piece of work.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:03 pm Trump is handling this with common sense. Hitting stuff, killing low level soldiers doesn't do a thing. They have plenty of cannon fodder.

Hall of fame post!

Take out their generals and mullahs and every top level terrorist they've got.

No more pussy footing around.
The days when Iranian valerie Jarrett was whispering into Obama's dumbo ears are OVER!

TERRORISTS are the worst scum on planet earth. They routinely rape torture and murder women and children.

Anyone care to argue this point?

Obama's close friend and adviser is of Iranian descent. She whispered appeasement into his dumbo ears for 8 fuckin clueless years.

They gave back billions in hard currency to these child killers.

The terrorist state of Iran will FEAR US.

And, if they don't know how to fear? THEY'LL BE DEAD.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:18 pm

We should just overthrow their government, for the, what is it....third time since 1950. I'm sure THIS TIME we'll get the job done.

There hasn't been a potential war that conservatives haven't salivated over sending someone else's son to die in.
Would it have been a bad idea to leave the shah in?
Because since the mullahs have been in charge, they've been a major terrorist state for decades now.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:35 pm Taking leftist scum for helicopter rides
In the F-35? Fuck you're stupid.

At least come up with new material, you braindead neoliberal.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I can’t believe those fucks when and built their country right in the middle of all of our bases. Fuckin’ assholes.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:35 pm I can’t believe those fucks when and built their country right in the middle of all of our bases. Fuckin’ assholes.

Why do you hate America ?

Because it is the only country where a little cock sucking bitch like you can be a quack lawyer and spout your mouth without getting your miserable brains blown out.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:47 pm Because it is the only country where a little cock sucking bitch like you can be a quack lawyer and spout your mouth without getting your miserable brains blown out.
Nice melt, you pitiful, Orange crank sucking, war mongering tard.