Look out for bot Trolls

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: Look out for bot Trolls

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:38 pm
88 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:34 pm Nice try, you two. Legal analysis needs facts and evidence. Lay them out.
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress,
@FoxNews

TREASON
How does a free speech statement become treason ? Explain and discuss please.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:22 pm How does a free speech statement become treason ? Explain and discuss please.
He's predicting a Civil War in response to a constitutionally-protected government process---his impeachment and trial.

Thank you for once again proving your fascist authoritarian bonafides.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:38 pm a Civil War like fracture in this Nation
Good God you are an idiot and prove it daily. He said a civil war like fracture, not an actual Civil War.

Racist liar is no way to go thru life, snowflake.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:28 am Good God you are an idiot and prove it daily. He said a civil war like fracture, not an actual Civil War.

Only a dildo like our felon president would even invoke civil war in any public proclamation. But that doesn't stop even bigger dildos from defending him.

Again, thank you for displaying your fascist authoritarian bonafides. Can't wait for the Trump admin cabal to start going to jail one by one. That will be a great day for democracy and for our nation.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:34 pm Nice try, you two. Legal analysis needs facts and evidence. Lay them out.
I did both you no take having nazi fuck. That is right out of the nazi playbook, more evidence that you are a nazi.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:42 am
Left Seater wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:28 am Good God you are an idiot and prove it daily. He said a civil war like fracture, not an actual Civil War.

Only a dildo like our felon president would even invoke civil war in any public proclamation. But that doesn't stop even bigger dildos from defending him.

Again, thank you for displaying your fascist authoritarian bonafides. Can't wait for the Trump admin cabal to start going to jail one by one. That will be a great day for democracy and for our nation.
First they came for the journalists, but I was a pilot so I said nothing....
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:14 pm
Kierland wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:32 pm Guards guarding guards is more interesting. I quoted Plato (quoting Socrates and Glaucon) to answer your question.
Apples and oranges, it means the same thing. The quotation is well considered, but it feels incomplete. And it only addresses half of the third point. You have yet to address points 1 and 2 at all.
It’s only a couple lines from a very long book, but in context it says that you have to be taught to be a good person and you have to actually want to be a good person to be a watcher and then your soul will watch you.

As for number one:
I’m not asking you to call out right wing wackos for being right wing wackos, and I don’t have a problem with you calling me out for being slightly left of center. What I am saying is when they use tactics against me that I then turn around and use those tactics against them you call me out for it. It seems hypocritical of you to fuck with me and not them when I’m counterpunching. As for it being meaningless to discuss like religion, nothing could be further from the truth. Religion is faith, politics is real. One has no real answers one does. And as to those answers, some people are too far gone but I am willing to bet that if you listened and had an open mind I could change your mind, if we found the right topic and vice versa.
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:08 pm

GET HELP, YOU COMPLETE WACKED OUT FASCIST!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And a little more on nazis. If you act like a nazi, which the evidence I have posted shows that many people here are doing, why is that ok but not me pointing out the similarities to the actual nazis? Nazi is just code for super authoritarian, and Cheetolini and his merry band of morons on this board are acting an awful lot like super authoritarians.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ban Kierfag wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:44 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:08 pm

GET HELP, YOU COMPLETE WACKED OUT FASCIST!
Jay,
While pickkkle is an extreme case and I know it’s a lost cause to try and change him, why isn’t ^this^ called out when I am?
It’s clearly not true, it’s clearly projection (a famous nazi tactic)
And yet none of the orange koolaid crowd says a word. Well maybe a word but he is certainly not policed from within the way he should be, which is another nazi tactic BTW.
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:50 pm

While pickkkle is an extreme case and I know it’s a lost cause to try and change him, why isn’t ^this^ called out when I am?
Don't you know that Kierland is the victim here.....

Rule 1 of 1000 from Saul Alinsky "How to be a Good little Fascist Commie"

1. Play the victim card
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

a) So you will be able to show us a quote of him saying that.
b) I am asking Jay about his actions, could you please kindly explain how that is me “playing the victim card” whatever that means.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh I see so you ignore it twice and yet I am supposed to post it a third time and this third time you will miraculously actually address it properly even though you addressed it once and didn’t provide any legal analysis and the the second time you just completely ignored it. Do I have that about right you fucking POS?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:56 pm

TDS has infected so many posters on this forum that it may need to be quarantined.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay,
After my post and screwy’s post to pikkkle, would you consider what he just posted a white flag?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So it’s my fault you answered my post without reading it.
Again, why should I repost it? I already posted it twice, so I’m obviously not embarrassed by it. Any other lies from the nazi playbook of lies?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:02 pm Whatever.
What are you a 13 yo girl?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donald's "Civil War" tweet is not treason, but the fact that you've got the President of the U.S. choosing to advance that imagery is very disturbing.

Completely unhinged rhetoric and behavior from the president should not be normalized and rationalized.

He is a clear and present danger who should have been removed from office long ago.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So now you moved to KC. Good god you are a tard.

So to recap:
I posted the code section and the analysis which shows Cheetolini violated the code section. 88braincell legal analysis amounted to “you suck and She must love you” and when called out, he can’t remember what he did or why he did it but, if I give him another chance he will show us all, this time, what a great attorney he is.

Pathetic.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I posted plenty of reasons why you and the orange menace are nazis but you, by your own admission, (isn’t that rich?) don’t read 90% of it but still feel compelled to blather on.
And it’s not an obscure code (whatever the fuck that means, I guess some laws are ok to break if they are obscure) it’s the fucking campaign finance law and I quoted the (partial) code on this fucking page you slimy sycophant.
And I didn’t “start bleeding from my vag” I posted the fucking law and the legal analysis. You ignored it ( while actually responding to it) and I called you out on it you “trying to turn the tables” fuck.
Now pull you fucking head out of Cheetolini’s ass and act like a fucking human being you downsy fuck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:58 am the media savagery
Oh poor Donny tinyhands has to endure people hearing about all the fucked up stupid shit he does every day. Boo fucking Hoo. Grow a pair you syphilitic weasel.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:23 am
88 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:58 am the media savagery
Oh poor Donny tinyhands has to endure people hearing about all the fucked up stupid shit he does every day. Boo fucking Hoo.
These people who keep rationalizing Don's completely aberrant behavior live in a bizarre alternate reality.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

"Fl@t earth" has never gone well for you or anyone else here who has wanted to chat about it.

Start a new thread if you'd like to be humbled once again.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:16 amLike a flat Earth?
The card you play when you're getting your ass handed to you.

Props, I guess.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:07 pm Keep biting those ankles, slappy. The insane guy who believes the Earth is flat thinks your repeated lies in here are aces. That has to make you feel good.
I may disagree with Tart on the shape of the world but what we both share and that you and your fellow Trump Kneepadders lack is any sort of moral compass, or any principles or scruples beyond utter greed and hate.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:16 amLike a flat Earth?
Nice white flag you fucking shit yellow fake attorney.
You are a joke.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:07 pm Keep biting those ankles, slappy. The insane guy who believes the Earth is flat thinks your repeated lies in here are aces. That has to make you feel good.
And pickkkle and Melty and Joe the Fake News poster and Duhron and the Geedy dude with the BrokenPsyche are all in your camp. Would you like we to wrap them around your neck and throw you in the ocean you pitiful yellow fallacy machine?
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

<<<<=====================

It's time to ( see user id )
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:34 pm Would you like we to wrap them around your neck and throw you in the ocean you pitiful yellow fallacy machine?
As long as you brought your step stool to reach that high you bitter midget, but you can't even lift your own small dick to piss, so what makes you think you could actually carry out your oh so scary threat ? Nothing..so fuck off now.
Derron
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are an idiot. All I would have to do is what he does and tell him his shit take is a shit take and it is the same shit take as Duhron the tiny tweaker's shit take.
I don't do it because I'm not a fallacy ladened tard like your hero 88nazis.
Meth has rotted your brain, if you ever had one.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:11 pm you and your fellow Trump Kneepadders lack is any sort of moral compass, or any principles or scruples beyond utter greed and hate.
As if you have a moral compass or lack hate. That is funny.

This from the guy who supports killing babies as a form of birth control and thinks minorities should be held to lower standards,
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:16 pm
This from the guy who supports killing babies as a form of birth control

How does killing a baby have anything to do with birth control ?

You Trump freaks are flat out nuts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:44 pm You are an idiot. All I would have to do is what he does and tell him his shit take is a shit take and it is the same shit take as Duhron the tiny tweaker's shit take.
I don't do it because I'm not a fallacy ladened tard like your hero 88nazis.
Meth has rotted your brain, if you ever had one.
Nice meth reference you throw in there after posting what ever kind of tweaker twitch gibberish is that shit you posted. Good god, that is completely unreadable.
Derron
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

When did you move to KC you stupid Tiny Tweaker?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:50 pmJay,
And yet none of the orange koolaid crowd says a word. Well maybe a word but he is certainly not policed from within the way he should be, which is another nazi tactic BTW.
100% fair and true. The fact of the matter is, I just ignore the douche. He's not worth the time it takes to type a response. He's a troll and a horrible one. The less said, the better. In time, he'll get run again.
As for number one:
I’m not asking you to call out right wing wackos for being right wing wackos, and I don’t have a problem with you calling me out for being slightly left of center. What I am saying is when they use tactics against me that I then turn around and use those tactics against them you call me out for it. It seems hypocritical of you to fuck with me and not them when I’m counterpunching. As for it being meaningless to discuss like religion, nothing could be further from the truth. Religion is faith, politics is real. One has no real answers one does. And as to those answers, some people are too far gone but I am willing to bet that if you listened and had an open mind I could change your mind, if we found the right topic and vice versa.
Okay, here you're missing what I've previously stated. Your politics are yours, as is the same for everyone else, and I don't deride you for your choice. Or anybody else for that matter. What I am against is blind faith partisanship. Not accusing you of that mind you, just there a few select folks here who choose based on party, not quality of candidate. It's why I can't stand the two party system as it exists. I think you might have misunderstood me, or perhaps I worded it poorly, but I didn't mean to say discussing politics is meaningless. It's just not my thing to talk about, in overall terms. People take it too personally, just like in religious discussions.

I've always had an open mind. It's because our discussions break apart into stupid insults, which we are both quite guilty of, that it rarely shows. I'm listening. However, I'm still very concerned about your stance on the police. Your blanket hatred. Or at least, it comes off that way. I asked before, what would be the alternative if we got rid of them, which I cannot possibly fathom as doable.

Convince me.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s the thin blue line problem. If one cop does something wrong the “good” cop knows that if they blow the whistle it will take time to sort it out and while they are sorting it out the “good” cop will be at the mercy of that bad cop and all of their buddies. And in a job with guns and bad guys that can be a death sentence. Witness what Cheetolini is doing to the Ukraine whistle blower. When that happens the “good” cop will probably not get back up when needed so it’s just easier to keep their mouth shut. That emboldens the bad cop which emboldens other cops to be bad. That is thing 1.
Thing 2 is what Plato was discussing. If you pick a person with a bad heart that needs watching then you have already lost the game. Who will watch that watcher? We don’t screen cops for “bad hearts” so we end up with watchers who need to be watched and that never works. I had a cop lie on the stand a while back, told the judge she was making a huge mistake if she believed him. She did. My guy went down. Month later the cop is dismissed for lying. My guy and tons of others get resets costing tons of money and NOTHING I repeat NOTHING happened to the judge. It’s a swamp and it needs to be drained.
Thing 3 is that the cops are destined to be corrupted given all the drug laws and asset forfeiture and whatnot. Look at Chicago pre 18th amendment and post 21st Amendment if you have any questions about how this works.
What’s the solution? Hire cops with good hearts and do the same for the judges who “oversee” them. Purge everyone and don’t rehire any with ill will. In other words can all the juiced up muscles headed dummies that populate our police ranks. Second don’t make them gods, that goes to their heads. They are people doing a job. Can the hero bullshit.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Well, at least I can see where you're coming from. It still falls under the category of blanket statement. I know a couple of cops, they are good people and they would never fall prey to your scenario. Even at the risk of their badge. It absolutely sucks that the system is corruptible and good cops can fall victim to an unfair system. You haven't convinced me this is as rampant as you say, but let's go with, for the sake of argument, that it is.

If you take away the police, if you strip them of their ability to uphold the law, how then do you enforce it? Who takes care of the criminals? How can this be remedied?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It is a blanket statement because it works for all cops. It effects all cops. It has to unless no one in that dept ever makes a mistake. If you want to see how rampant it is just watch the news, goto the courthouse and watch motions and trials, read a few thousand police reports. These fuckers are out of control.
I think you think I don’t want watchers. That is not true. I want these watchers all gone and a new batch that has been screened for a good heart. If there are ones with good hearts that get fired they can reapply. Same with ALL judges and justices. That and drug laws and asset forfeiture have to go. I would also put term limits on most cops and have a very stringent test for any that stayed past the limit.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

I agree with term limits and reapplication stringency for all police. Drug laws don't necessarily "have to go", but they do need to be modified, loosened up. There is no need to criminalize marijuana. As it is, we're slowly seeing its' acceptance as a positive alternative for a lot of bad medicine. However, you can't just put meth, opioids, crack or heroin out on the streets and say, "have at it junkies!" It all needs to be regulated and taxed. Not that I'm a fan of taxation, but legalized weed would generate huge revenues. Asset forfeiture is a slipperier slope. If a vehicle is involved in a crime, the perp should not get it back. If it's a stolen vehicle, then yes, different scenario. We had a story here in Phoenix about a guy whose truck was stolen and involved in a crime. The people who impounded it never gave it back. His insurance covered the loss, but that was bullshit.