Post by Moving Sale »

Go pound sand you stupid fuck
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: Dems eating their own- Franken back to lousy standup

Post by Derron »

A Friday Short Story

Screwy and the Tards go to the Bar

On a slow Friday afternoon in the DC, Screwy bored with his banal life, decides to head to the bar , located deep inside his pin headed dome and see if any of his home boys are around so they can visit about life. Screwy arrives at the bar, and notices that those conservative fags that were here yesterday did not clean up after themselves. They left a bunch of empty beer bottles, and a few roach's burned down too far to be of any use in smoking. Sadly, he sits down and finds a warm Busch Ice to open.

The door to the bar in Screwys dome swings open and in waddles none other than Moving Parrot. He waddles, because you know those midgets got them little ham fisted fingers, and it makes it harder than fuck for them to turn the door knob or pop a beer cap open. Moving Parrot seeing Screwy and getting an immediate erection of his minute 2 inch penis, screams " FUCK TRUMP" , and Screwy, overjoyed at seeing his homosexual lover after a long day, reacts with an equally loud, 'YEAH, FUCK THAT MOTHER FUCKER TRUMP!!". "ORANGE COCKSUCKER".

After the tribal greetings are over, Screwy and Moving parrot embrace, and then they are feeling the need to get all freaky, but they notice the Diego is walking in the door to the bar in Screwys dome. "FUCK TRUMP" Diego screams, fist pumping the sky. " FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK THOSE GUYS AT T1B". This greeting to his fellow libtards makes Screwy jump up, and in the process knocking over Moving Parrot, who has been dry humping Screwys leg for the last 5 minutes. Another round of '" FUCK TRUMPS" are exchanged and they sit down to bullshit the night away. Looking at each other they say Well, "Fuck Trump". Yeah, nodding their heads in the best bobblehead style, yeah Fuck Trump, the fucking orange pedobear fuck.

Minutes are passing by, and the 3 friends sit there, saying nothing but Fuck Trump, fuck the orange cocksucker, because, well that is the only take they have. But this amuses the 3 some, not ending because they keep doing it over and over and over. To their horrrahhh, the door to the bar in Screwys dome slams open and there stands Killian, waxing up his dick, wanting to know where that loser Screwy is, because he is going to plunger his ass again. Not far behind Killian, is Derron, Left Seater, Papa Willie and suckaholic who is videoing the entire scene. Derron walks over to Moving Parrot and from behind his back dumps an entire bucket of sand on top of his head, and tells him, here is your sand mother fucker, mixed with the clay in your fucking brain, your head is going to turn to concrete and he is going to use it as an anchor for his fishing boat.

Screwy jumps to the defense of his little gay lover, but is quickly grabbed by the ear lobe by Killian and drug behind the bar where the plungering commences. Left Seater, he hand sweeps clear a table, and out of his flight bag pulls several books and texts that clearly debunks any of the horseshit takes that the 3 tards have put forth in the last 3 years. Moving Parrot, shaking the sand off his head, notices that his head is starting to calcify and harden and makes an attempt to ankle bite Derron. On his waddle that way, he is intercepted by Papa Willie, whom sticking two fingers in Moving Parrots nose and his thumb in his pie hole, executes a perfect 300 score bowling launch towards the wall, and midget bowls two full fucking tables over.

Derron, Left Seater and Papa Willie all high five each other and starting to dislike the stench and tired of listening to Screwys painful screams and his incessant " I did not write that you lying bitch..FUCK TRUMP !" they ask Killian to pull the plunger out of Screwys ass, throw it on the floor and come on with them so they can get the fuck out of Screwys dome, because while it is an OK place to visit, it really is a lonely place, even for Screwy and his limited audience,because you can only take so many " Fuck Trumps, fuck you you orange fuck" before you want to just cap yourself.

As the wrecking crew leaves Screwys Dome, they can hear Screwy screaming in agony..Oh my fucking ass hurts so much . the plunger handle Killian used must have been 3 feet "FUCK TRUMP !! FUCK TRUMP..FUCK ANYBODY WHO VOTED FOR..FUCK TRUMP. The sound of Busch Ice cans hitting the wall..the sound of Moving Parrot saying..Oh fuck.. I have a client getting the needle in 5 hours, I need to go..."FUCK TRUMP..FUCK THOSE ORANGE COCKS"..Diego shouting it was Bush's fault.."FUCK TRUMP".

And with that, the door closes on Screwys Dome for this week, silencing the agonized sounds of the 3 tards, planning revenge, but coming up with nothing more than ...FUCK TRUMP !!.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Please don't bother. Writing is not your strong suit.
Sadly we all know your you don’t like suits, strong or otherwise.
English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

You really are not very smart. That or you are playing a role which also isn't a smart one.

Someone who has 20 posts here, could figure out my reference.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

They could probably also not fuck up a 12-word post. Dumbass.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nice deflection.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Left Seater wrote:Nice deflection.

What's lower down on the totem pole...deflection or white flag?

:?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I don’t know. Pretty sure balck cock is the lowest on the pole.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

bigredretard wrote:Franken is without a doubt the worst regular ever to appear on SNL.
He was primarily a writer and a really good one....of course skeezer LeeAnn Tweeden was photoessays on that same tour grabbing a performers ass and physically assaulting a soldier.....that and the fact she snagged a book deal from a Bannon company in no way impacts her credibility

Franken is a big loss because he is a smart guy.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yes, fatso, your point was painfully obvious. As was your retarded effort to express it. You've had a pretty rough go of it the past several days. Might be time for a break.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Yes, fatso, your point was painfully obvious. As was your retarded effort to express it. You've had a pretty rough go of it the past several days. Might be time for a break.
Far better than your rough go of multiple years.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Hasn't been rough for me. I've had a blast.

Plato
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Plato »

Left Seater wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Or his rough go a couple of weeks ago.

Goober's stupid ass was easily kicked.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I pay no mind to anonymous shit trolls. Get back to me when you have the balls to address me under your regular nic, tardlet.

Plato
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Plato »

You stepped in it, Goober McTuber. Everyone can see.

How does failure feel?

:lol:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I pay no mind to anonymous shit trolls. Get back to me when you have the balls to address me under your regular nic, tardlet.