so 9/11 was an inside job ?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: so 9/11 was an inside job ?

Post by Goober McTuber »

Who said anything about Bin Laden, whack job?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Papa Willie wrote:Sometimes, the internet has done more harm than good. LickingTheSemen would be tremendous proof of that.

He'll respond to you after laying down some more tracks on his Less Paul*
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

* not a typo
Why don’t you just STFU.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

There may have been some aluminum cans and so forth in WTC 7, but not the remains of a 757.
Let make this simple for the simpleton.
Aluminum is and has been industry standard (especially for mulifloor buildings) since the early 1900's, It's light weight requires less foundation requirements (*ahem* WTC Center) and is everywhere in buildings from 2 story's to skyscrapers. The outside of the Empire state Building alone is over 30% aluminum. But hey just keep wailing away with idiotic drivel...

It's worth the laugh.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Goober McTuber wrote:Who said anything about Bin Laden, whack job?
Who indeed. Well, about fifteen minutes after the collapse, Mr. Donald Frum led the official parade of accusers. This became a steady chorus within twenty-four hours, and before you could say Remember Pearl Harbor, Bin Laden was anointed as Evil incarnate and the mastermind behind the attacks. Of course no evidence whatsoever has been produced to support these accusations. He was never officially charged with anything.
Y2K wrote:
There may have been some aluminum cans and so forth in WTC 7, but not the remains of a 757.
Let make this simple for the simpleton.
Aluminum is and has been industry standard (especially for mulifloor buildings) since the early 1900's, It's light weight requires less foundation requirements (*ahem* WTC Center) and is everywhere in buildings from 2 story's to skyscrapers. The outside of the Empire state Building alone is over 30% aluminum. But hey just keep wailing away with idiotic drivel...

It's worth the laugh.
The WTC towers were based on huge alloyed steel frames, each a marvel of modern engineering, designed to withstand airliner impacts as well as massive fires. Aluminum was obviously not a factor in any of the controlled collapses. Why would it be? You forgot to mention. The notion timidly trotted out--that the molten aluminum flooded, down, down, through the elevator shafts and weakened all the key points in the steel frame and caused a perfectly vertical collapse--is so absurd as to defy even a laugh.

What possible explanation can you offer for the fire causing the collapses? You never say, just like the NIST report.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Sometimes, the internet has done more harm than good. LickingTheSemen would be tremendous proof of that.

He'll respond to you after laying down some more tracks on his Less Paul*
Bris-juice, you know as much about guitars as you do about Jobatinsky. Stick to sucking off newborn baby boys, something you're comfortable with.

in fact, for many years I played a Les Paul (custom), but I traded it and now play a strat, an L-5 clone, a classical and a steel-string acoustic. Plus other instruments. I really want a Yamaha SG-200 (or 300). And similarly i pine for an Ibanez Pat Metheny model. Tom Andersons are very nice, as well as Collings.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, guzzler, but if you're waiting for me to curl up with a Collings,
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/msg/5354050763.html

you may as well wait for Cheney to explain just what the were those "orders" that still stood as he watched the (missile) hit the pentagon.

'Scuse me, just disappearing here...

Okay, I'm gone...carry on...what? I'm a 757 and i just disappeared into this reinforced wall..what?
Before God was, I am
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:a bunch of nonsense
still waiting on that question I asked....if Bush could have pulled off the destruction of three skyscrapers in the heart of New York, he could have easily placed weapons of mass destruction in Iraq but none were found.....if Bush crashed three skyscrapers, surely he would have taken the time to plant WMD's in Iraq to support his little incursion......so, once again, why wouldn't Bush do that if he's capable of bringing down three skyscrapers?
of course, there is no justification for idiots like you.....seriously, you think somebody smart enough to blow up three large skyscrapers would overlook planting WMD's in Iraq?

give it up tard.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sam = LTS TRN 3
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Sudden Sam wrote:I'm not sure about the shenanigans behind the WTC. I definitely have questions about the guy who benefited financially from them coming down...and about the Mossad guys celebrating the destruction.

But...my biggest chunk of skepticism is reserved for the Pentagon attack. A plane did not hit that building...there's not even a question about it. Not a single security video, photo, nothing exists showing a plane near that building. There is no way that a bustling city didn't have a single person capture an image of that plane coming in. And the Pentagon cameras don't show anything?! Yeah, right.

We are fools. And "they" know it.
not you too????? what do you mean a missile hit the pentagon? do you think they just happened to have a missile loaded up and pointed at the Pentagon on the off chance that 19 people would hijack some airliners and fly them into skyscrapers in downtown New York? That makes no sense. Once again, how many people would such a cover up take to pull off? Not only that but then what happened to the plane that was hijacked? were there some people that may have made money from the buildings falling down? I don't know, but if there was I'll bet there was more that lost incredible amounts of money when they fell.....

I think Noam Chomsky summarized the whole 9/11 truther movement best:
Noam Chomsky wrote:In fact, you’re right that there’s a consensus among a miniscule number of architects and engineers (about 9-11 being an inside job). They are not doing what scientists and engineers do when they think they’ve discovered something. What you do is write articles in scientific journals (not the National Inquirer), give talks at the professional societies, go to the civil engineering department at MIT or Florida or wherever you are, and present your results, then proceed to try to convince the national academies, the professional society of physicists and civil engineers, the departments of the major universities, that you’ve discovered something. There happen to be a lot of people around who spend an hour on the internet and think they know a lot physics, but it doesn’t work like that. There’s a reason there are graduate schools in these departments.” But hasn’t the government intimidated those who know the real story from speaking out against the official line? “Anybody who has any familiarity with political activism knows that this is one of the safest things you can do. It’s almost riskless. People take risks far beyond this constantly — including scientists and engineers.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Papa Willie wrote: The size doesn't matter...
"FINALLY. Some common fucking sense around here!"

Sincerely, Banned Dwarf Attorney
Why don’t you just STFU.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Sudden Sam wrote:There was absolutely NOTHING as far as remnants of an airliner at the Pentagon. And there is not a single video or photo of a plane impacting the "most secure building in the world".
where did you get that from? of course there were remnants of the airplane found....

have you seen this photo?

pretty much looks like a section of an airplane to me, I don't know what it looks like to you though....
you can see the pentagon smoldering in the back....
do yourself a favor and read this Sammy http://www.popularmechanics.com/militar ... -pentagon/
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well lookee there, the rabbits dead on the run!

Guzzler, you like to trot out the jet fighter impacting a wall--and disappearing into dust, so as to validate why there was virtually no debris from the massive 757. But...whatever struck the pentagon didn't evaporate at all like the jet fighter in your clip. Rather, it penetrated straight through three rings of recently reinforced concrete and steel mesh.

As for the one or two small shards of an airliner, well these are the obvious plants. There should have been a tremendous amount.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOfWBroV7oo

Moreover, guzzler, while you acknowledge that an airliner cannot fly at 500 mph at ground level, you refuse to accept that as with the WTC strikes, the basic assertion of an airliner is impossible--since the speed was determined to be at least 400 mph in all three cases. Further, if the pentagon plane had struck several light poles with its wings, it would have burst into flames immediately, as the wings hold the fuel. Similarly, it clearly did NOT strike the ground--and yet was able to hit the pentagon at only six feet above the ground. This is impossible for a 757.

As for Felix's desperate diversions, try to get this on one bounce. Bush, aka The Chimp, was obviously a puppet in this affair. Similarly, Cheney, who seemed to be the puppet master, was in fact ALWAYS the subordinate to the real puppet master, Rumsfeld.

As for the "thousands" of people necessary to pull it off, no. It was a pyramid type structure of each level knowing only as much as necessary. No more than a few hundred were probably privy. And the Mossad, after all, is a large yet highly controlled agency.

As for the need for such a display, well the PNAC charter said it--a New Pearl Harbor was felt to be necessary to galvanize public opinion--and allow speedy passage of the patriot Act. Obviously the (unelected) Bush regime didn't need to plant any WMDs at all in Iraq, but just to insist again and again that they existed.

And too, remember, that it was the false accusation of Bin Laden that allowed the immediate illegal invasion of Afghanistan.

Nothing but sinister lies and calculated terror and murder underscore the entire monstrosity of 9/11. That and your steady sheep-like obedience.

As for Chomsky's shameless tunnel-vision on the subject, he's long served as an "official" voice of intelligent dissent. Obviously he has a lot of accurate takes, but this is a real disappointment.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

I wouldn't click on any of Nick's link...even the ones with fake YouTube headers.

Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Indeed, Sam, a basic curiosity and open mind is all that's necessary to realize the abject falsity of the official report. As for the "debunkers," these slime balls need to be addressed and exposed. Case in point, the steel-worker clown whose fatuous example of weakening steel was somehow picked up on Huff Post--and eagerly lapped up here. Here's the refutation of that fraud:

http://authenticenlightenment.com/2015/ ... ed-easily/
Before God was, I am
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

There must be some sort of conspiracy involved when Sam is sporting an avatar that so obviously should belong to Papa Willie.

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: As for Felix's desperate diversions, try to get this on one bounce. Bush, aka The Chimp, was obviously a puppet in this affair. Similarly, Cheney, who seemed to be the puppet master, was in fact ALWAYS the subordinate to the real puppet master, Rumsfeld.
you didn't watch the youtube video by Chomsky did you? Look you're talking about a guy that was as adamantly opposed to Bush and Cheney as anyone. Chomsky is an intellectual with amazing insight. Even he doesn't believe the Bush Administration is so stupid as to not blame Iraq for the 9/11 attacks. If they had, they could have invaded Iraq with impunity and no one would have said a word....but they didn't blame Iraq, they blamed Al Queda and the Taliban in Afghanistan for harboring the training camps.....why you fucking idiots can't see that is simply mind numbing....
Sudden Sam wrote: Felix, I've read many stories suggesting that the material(s) found around the Pentagon weren't even from the same type pf airplane that supposedly hit the building.

I welcome any and all info pointing in any direction. I try to look at everything. I'm not a conspiracy freak, but I do distrust our government.
I distrust the government too, but there is no presidency that could pull off something like this.....there would simply be too many loose ends because of all the people that would need to be in on such an operation.....I mean seriously, they couldn't even keep the fact they were tapping into your private phone conversations secret, how do you think they could keep something of this magnitude quiet......by all means, produce these articles and I'll be more than happy to take a look at them....but if they weren't written by people that were on the scene or weren't written by people that had a chance to examine the evidence first hand, these articles are nothing but speculation.....where did you see an article that said the material they found wasn't from an airliner? I'd love to read that and have the chance to dismantle this pea brains speculation first hand......
Last edited by Felix on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Here's some material from a retired military officer that disputes the airliner impact:
http://consciouslifenews.com/911-prove- ... e/1145271/
9:45 “In the hole, however, was a turbine that looked like a turbine from the missile… I can’t prove that, I don’t know. But there was something there that did not look like the engine from an airplane, but did look like a turbine from a missile.”

10:10 “Later I saw another photograph taken by one of the sensors on the outside of the Pentagon. Now, all of the sensors had been turned off, which is kind of interesting – isn’t it? That day, why would all of the sensors around the Pentagon be turned off? That’s strange. I don’t care what the excuse is. That’s strange. There happened to be one that apparently did not get turned off. And in that picture, coming in, flying into the Pentagon, you see this object, and it obviously hits the Pentagon. When you look at it, it does NOT look like an airplane. Sometime later, after I’d gone public, that imagery was changed. It got a new suit around it that now looked like an airplane. But, when you take the suit off, it looks more like a missile – not like an airplane.”
okay lots of problems here Sammy, first and foremost he did not examine the building, he simply looked at photographs. Now how he can conclude “In the hole, however, was a turbine that looked like a turbine from the missile" from looking at photographs is beyond me....this guy was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984 and he's making statements like this? he should know better than anyone that only close examination of the scene itself is going to produce clear evidence.....he said he thought it looked like a turbine from a missile? okay, which photographs was he looking at? Hell I've seen the hole and can say unequivocally that it bears a striking resemblance to the entrance to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland....you can't render conclusions from photographs, you can only speculate....you would think that somebody carrying those kinds of credentials might be able to get to talk to someone that was actually there, rather than sitting back on his porch speculating on what something looks like from a photograph....has he ever seen the turbine from the engine of a 757? I mean most turbines look pretty much the same, so how he can speculate that it looks like it came from a missile is anyones guess....

next, how does he know all the sensors around the Pentagon were turned off? because there's only one image of something hitting the building? look I've seen that tape I don't know how many times and I cant tell what it is.....you would need a super high speed camera to capture a clear image of something going in excess of 400 mph.....then he says that once HE went public, the image was changed? how did that happen, the images were released far before he ever spoke out so how did they change the images that were already copied and saved to other peoples computers....he makes a lot of speculative guesses about what might of happened, but he has no more evidence than I do.....he's about 5 minutes from screaming "get off my porch you hooligans"....
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

felix, you're ranting like a stressed out chicken. If you really think a 757 hit this building, you need to question your own sanity..

Before the partial collapse...where is any debris from a 757? Any indication an airliner hit this wall?

AS for your gobbldygook about Chomsky, he says nothing in that awkward clip you provide about Cheney or the neocon intentions for Iraq. Rather, he's suggesting that the architects and engineers go through the usual process instead of publishing on line. As to why such an intelligent fellow would back off is indeed disturbing, but in no way discounts the findings of those engineers and architects who have called obvious bullshit on all sorts of factors in the official story.

As for the invasion and destruction of Iraq, you're flat out misstating the facts. Bush, Cheney and every other neocon (mostly dual citizens) insisted that Iraq was somehow connected to 9/11. Same with Bin Laden and Afghanistan. In both cases no evidence was produced, yet both nations were invaded. All that was necessary was the New Pearl Harbor. And you continue to suggest that this plan came through the White House and Bush administration--when in fact it came from without. Sure, many of the members of the Bush administration were fervent PNAC neocons. But it was a coup, not a "Bush and Cheney" operation.
Before God was, I am
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

No debris? Really?
look at the lower left of the picture and you can clearly make out the letter C which came from the fuselage
here's a picture of the remainder of one of the engines....it's a Rolls Royce RB211-535 high pressure engine, the exact engine used on the 757...now "planting" that would have taken some doing, especially given the fact there are thousands of military personnel looking on....there is a significant difference between engines used on missiles and engines used on passenger airlines....now if you can find a missile that uses an RB211 Rolls Royce engine, that might be a start....but let me save you the time, there aren't any.....
photo of a portion of the landing gear
photo of the exit hole and the debris surrounding it....Boeing airlines uses green primer for painting airplanes.....you can clearly see the green primer in three places in this photo......

so dumbass, how much more debris do you need?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But in your previous post, just up the page, you insist that mere close up photos aren't to be trusted. In fact the rotor piece recovered from the pentagon crash is much smaller than one of an actual 757. Why do you suggest otherwise?

As for wreckage and debris at the site, what is this, and why has been kept secret?

But look at the big broad clear photo of the pentagon wall itself after it has been allegedly hit full on by a 757. Are you kidding? Are you really willing to insist a 757 hit that wall? Where? Where did the plane go, Felix? We know something penetrated three rings deep, but was it really the soft nose of a massive airliner?

Are you for real in your absurd stubborn defense of..well, what?
Before God was, I am
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:But in your previous post, just up the page, you insist that mere close up photos aren't to be trusted.
that's not what I said at all....I said the retired military guy is offering opinions that differ from thousands of people that not only witnessed it but examined the pentagon first hand....the military guy hadn't been to the Pentagon prior to making that statement.....
As for wreckage and debris at the site, what is this, and why has been kept secret?
I have no idea of what your talking about....this image won't show up on my computer screen....but if it's from the pentagon and it's covered from view, you don't think it could have something to do with dead people or parts of dead people do you?

Where did the plane go, Felix? We know something penetrated three rings deep, but was it really the soft nose of a massive airliner?

Are you for real in your absurd stubborn defense of..well, what?
apparently you expect there to be a RoadRunner cartoon image of a plane through the wall....no, what happens to aluminum when it hits a reinforced concrete wall is the plane is smashed into thousands of small pieces.....are you denying the pictures I posted are not of the pentagon? if it was a missile, where did the burned up Rolls Royce engine come from and how did they plant that part there? oh I know....they had a previously burned engine that they kept on site on the off chance that a bunch of islamofacists would hijack 4 airliners and pretend that one of those planes crashed into the Pentagon.....they kept it right next to the fire button of the missile that was pointed at the Pentagon based on the same set of circumstances....just out of curiosity, what would be the point of hitting the pentagon with a missile when you've got an airliner that will do it just as well....and what about all of those air traffic controllers that were following the trajectory of the plane based on it's radar readings.....I mean how do you fool 500 air traffic people? what happened to the plane if it wasn't flown into the pentagon.....how did the plane escape undetected when the air traffic on that day was the most scrutinized it ever has been......

why do you keep making these ridiculous claims based on your one hour of basic physics and your visiting every conspiracy website out there....you see, objective people weigh what is called evidence in order to make a conclusion.....you've gone about it entirely the wrong way, you assumed it was a conspiracy perpetrated by a secret government and you've set about trying to prove your preconceived ideas.....a covert operation like that would be the greatest feat ever pulled off by any government anywhere.....so you're saying that the Bush/Cheney administration was so incredibly smart they could pull off something that would take massive number of people, resources, time and effort to pull off....then they would need the ability to keep everyone of the people that were involved quiet.....and then they turn around and run the invasion of Iraq like a bunch of morons? they could have made a lot more money for themselves if they'd assured there would be no civil war or battle for territory, but they were too stupid to do that......these are the guys you're saying pulled this off?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Felix, the air traffic controllers who observed the approaching aircraft--and its audacious and extremely difficult looping turn--said it appeared to be a military craft. Conspicuously, there are no photos of any 757 approaching or striking the pentagon. We know the supposed pilot was untrained and was deemed unfit to fly a Cessna by the flight instructor. As for the tiny hole within which the massive 757 was supposedly swallowed, windows right next to it wern't even broken. As for a soft-nosed light-weight airliner piercing straight through three rings of recently reinforced concrete and mesh steel, this is clearly impossible. As for the engine rotor, it is not a 757 part--and why for that matter is there only one? Did the other just vaporize? And if the "757" struck ten feet above the ground, why wasn't there a serious gouging of the lawn--it would have been necessary because the engines themselves drop fifteen feet below the nose.

You see, Felix, despite your stressed out ranting, there's not a single factor in the crash that allows for the possibility of a 757.

And really, why were all of the security camera tapes impounded (withing 15 minutes) and permanently sealed?

C'mon, cut the bullshit.
Before God was, I am
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
C'mon, cut the bullshit.
yeah no doubt...
again if they could have engineered something like this, why didn't they engineer WMD's in Iraq?
I mean that was the whole excuse for our little incursion into Iraq....Cheney simply took advantage of the situation to tell Bush to invade Iraq, which he did.....costing our country a lot more (roughly 3,800 more) lives than the collapse of the WTC buildings

look I get the fact you're just trolling this thing, but if by chance you aren't then seriously you should check yourself into a hospital because you're mentally unstable.....

like I asked earlier, how big of an asshole do you have to be to see the twin towers fall and start accusing the government of having orchestrated this calamity?

you have to be a really big asshole.....
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wow, you're really grasping a straws here. How do you just ignore the plain facts of impossibility which I've patiently and repeatedly presented?

Your suggestion that the U.S. could have invaded and destroyed Iraq without the (false) provocation and hysteria of 9/11 is thoroughly absurd. What do you mean "engineer WMDs in Iraq"? They insisted falsely--and repeated the lie every day for over a year--that Iraq had WMDs, but as the PNAC charter clearly stated, the neocons needed a galvanizing event "like a New Pearl Harbor" to launch the assault on the Middle East and beyond. Let's remember, Iraq was the second target. Afghanistan was immediately invaded and the u.S. couldn't have done that without 9/11. In fact there's been no evidence produced that Bin Laden or anyone in Afghanistan had anything to do with 9/11.

You also base your disbelief on the apparent basic incompetence of the government to pull off such a slick operation. But I've never suggested it was a government operation. The Bush administration was completely infiltrated by dual citizens.

Here's a list of these slimeballs
http://hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FromO ... aq-war.htm

They were operating within the various agencies of government--presidential, pentagon, judicial, as well as financial and media. And as astonishing a crime as it was, it didn't require thousands of people at all. Hundreds maybe, and all completely devoted to what they believe was a necessary agenda. And as we know full well about the Zionist agenda, they have no hesitation to murder, lie and steal to get what they want.

Wake up and stop acting a tired old hack.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Keep guzzlin', guzzler, cuz as you know, nothing changes on New Year's day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdLuk2Agamk

Can you offer anything besides your idiotic "pentagon pal" nonsense? Sure, he'd alert you if anything seemed funny about a 757 passing through a doorway without breaking windows. :?
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Can we all agree that we did in fact see 2 large commercial airliners fly into the WTCs?

This being the case, why would the evil zionazis pretend they flew a similar jet into the Pentagon? Were they runnign low on them? Was it a case of, fukk, we are fresh out of airliners, lets fly a missle into it, instead and pretend it was a jet?

Yeah, that makes a lot of fukking sense. :meds:

Same goes for the alleged bumps you claim are on the bottom of the 767s that hit the WTCs. Why would they strap shit to the outside?

Your ridiculous assertions make about as much sense as poptart and his firmament. Do us all a favor and go hang out at .net with him. Don't worry, we'll all stop by and say hi, next time Dan jams his prosthetic cahk into this festering shithole.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The need to include the pentagon was crucial to making the case for an "act of war" as opposed to a mere terrorist attack. Of course actually flying a 757 into the pentagon was out of the question. If such an attack was carried out of course it would have been a straight down approach from the North--where the plane was ostensibly hijacked--and crashing onto the roof of the pentagon would have created a colossal amount of destruction, and it would have been very easy to execute. Instead, the untrained and inexperienced "hijacker" chose to execute an extremely difficult looping turn so as to approach the pentagon at ground level from the West and strike the building right in the area where the least people were and where it could withstand the most damage (that area, of course, had recently been reinforced). Obviously a 757 did not strike the pentagon--as soft-nosed airliners don't penetrate three rings of concrete and steel mesh in missile fashion, etc.

With the pentagon a target, the Bush administration felt it had clear powers to declare war on whomever it deemed to have carried out the attack. Of course their were no Afghanis who were purportedly on board. And no evidence has ever been produced that anyone in Afghanistan had any part in any plan of 9/11 attacks at all. None. And yet the war was launched within two weeks.

As for the conspicuous bulbous object on the bottom of the "767" striking the second WTC tower, well, it's there to be examined. It's not an illusion of sunlight reflecting on the metal. Any ideas?

Obviously the possibility of a remote-controlled drone plane was doable and practical in this situation.

And why the immediate exit of something on the other side of the WTC tower

And why does the nose of the "767" appear to explode just before hitting the tower?

Look closer..
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Obviously the possibility of a remote-controlled drone plane was doable and practical in this situation.
You are an idiot.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

As usual the spindly one has nothing to say beyond a terse catcall.

Here's how practical the drone planes could have been implemented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XPEz0d1rWI

and
https://www.corbettreport.com/how-to-st ... -to-mh370/

and
http://www.oilempire.us/remote.html

So let's not pretend it's some sci-fi fantasy. Nothing about the alleged "767" attack makes any sense, and the whole official story falls apart in every direction at the most basic scrutiny.
Before God was, I am
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:As usual the spindly one has nothing to say beyond a terse catcall.

Here's how practical the drone planes could have been implemented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XPEz0d1rWI

and
https://www.corbettreport.com/how-to-st ... -to-mh370/

and
http://www.oilempire.us/remote.html

So let's not pretend it's some sci-fi fantasy. Nothing about the alleged "767" attack makes any sense, and the whole official story falls apart in every direction at the most basic scrutiny.

#DCNL
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The problem with these minimalist cat calls and curled denials is that you can't offer anything to support any part of the official story. Nor can you refute any of the information provided.

WW :wink:
Before God was, I am
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I'm not going to be able to refute anything because of #DCNL. Sorry
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

R-Jack wrote:I'm not going to be able to refute anything because of #DCNL. Sorry

I don't blame you. LTS VRUS 2's links will infect your hard drive.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Absolute bullshit. How do you suggest a YouTube link carries a virus?
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

From the good folks at Trend Micro's Tremlabs blog.

Header Spoofing Hides Malware Communication
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Click Nick's links and get pwned.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Your warning site says nothing at all about YouTube links. And the others are photos and verified sites. Neither I nor anyone else has reported any sort of virus from any site I've posted.

Why are you so scared to deal with the truth about Dov Zakheim and his slimy cohorts?

No problem, you deserve to know--or at least consider--the truth..I'll roll it out for you..

Dov Zakheim. Not many Americans know who he is, but they ignore him at their own peril. If for no other reason, a dual Israeli-American citizen as Comptroller and Chief Financial Officer of the United States Dept. of Defense should raise some eyebrows. He was also President Bush's senior foreign policy advisor during the 2000 campaign.
He was (is?) Corporate VP1 at System Planning Corporation, a major player in the "Homeland Security" industry. LTS is proudly T1B's board tard. Carry on sir. One of the products that SysPlan sells is the Command Transmitter System, a remote control system for planes, boats, missiles and other vehicles2 . It's highly customable and configurable to interface with an almost limitless number of vehicle types.
The remote control theory of 9/11 looks a little better every day.

State-of-the-art CMOS micro-controllers provide full fault detection and reporting. High-power ferrite isolators allow full-power operation with antenna VSWRs up to 2:1. The HPA is designed for graceful degradation, which allows high-output power operation even with several amplifier modules inoperative. As an optional feature, each HPA sub-system is provided with an RF switch matrix that allows real-time replacement of HPA units.
External modulation inputs may be used to modulate the transmitters with externally-generated tones from 10 Hz to 100 kHz.
The system can be switched automatically or manually between transmitters. Automatic switching to the redudant system is completed in less than 5ms upon detection of an internal fault or at preset RF power thresholds. The system is mounted in two standard 60"-high racks for easy installation in mobile platforms. Does everyone realize what a useless bag of shit-wind LTS is? The roller-bearing, tiltable rack slides allow easy access within the chassis for low MTTR. CTS generally ships with front panel button operation for broadcast frequency and tones. Add-on options are available from SPC for remote control features.
2 COMMAND TRANSMITTER SYSTEM (CTS)

The CTS at the Sea Range provides safe, controlled testing of unmanned targets, platforms and missiles, including ballistic missiles and other long-range vehicles.

The CTS is a tunable UHF FM transmitter designed for ground use in controlling guided missiles, pilotless aircraft and pilotless boats. It delivers a nominal 750 watts of RF power to the antenna (rated at 1 kW with a minimum of 500 watts). #DCNL: Failure to heed this warning could cost you your computer. The RF signal is frequency modulated by selected tones (IRIG 20 tone format) that correspond to particular control functions of the missile, aircraft or boat. Four of these systems are located at Laguna Peak and three are located on SNI. The fourth system at SNI is expected to be operational in fiscal year 1997.

Control of target vehicles allows a specific test or threat geometry to be produced for weapons systems tests or Fleet training. The CTS may be controlled at the site or remotely from the OCRs at Point Mugu. This allows an operator to control a pilotless aircraft or drone throughout the Sea Range or control boats and ship targets within about 40 miles of the active transmitter site. Area of coverage is shown in Figure 7-5. LTS has demonstrated himself to be a very immature tard, and emotional narcissist. The CTS is used for control of airborne targets such as VANDAL, AQM-37C and aerial tows, and seaborne targets such as the SEPTAR and Mobile Ship Target (MST). The BQM-74E is sometimes flown using the CTS when shortages of DKW-3 equipment occur.

In addition to the fixed site capability, the Test Wing's NP-3D aircraft can be configured to provide airborne CTS functions as an over-the-horizon repeater or "stand-alone" transmitter."
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Cut the childish nonsense..

You've neither wit nor basic information to maintain this shrill denial.

Whatever you are, you're done.

The rotted and failed images of whatever it is you're pretending to defend are expired.

WW
Before God was, I am
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Roach wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Whatever I am, I'm done. #DCNL
no your not asshole, you still owe us a guitar solo that makes Papa Willies "pedestrian"

if you think anybody is going to forget that shit you lying fuckwad, you're seriously mistaken

I hope anyone that responds to your inane drivel will now finish it with

POST THE SOLO