It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: Women's World Cup Final

Post by Atomic Punk »

The Stool wrote:
poptart wrote:
stoolio wrote:You have the next 20 minutes... to ask me anything about San Francisco and Cal... and I won't have the time to google any answer... get on it tranny !!!

the clock is ticking...
Post Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:26 pm
AP wrote:Sure mstoolio. First, you are a pathological liar, so it doesn't matter what anybody asks. The facts are that you have never provided ANY evidence of your claims other than Omegaverb holding a stringed piece of shit with 4 ugly metal tubes dangling as if it is something anybody wants to own.

That is the actual truth right there. I've seen that shitty thing you've claimed to make and I wouldn't want to display it even if it was given to me.

So when are you going to prove anything you claim? You can Google, but it doesn't matter as you have ZERO credibility. Provide some evidence of your existence. Take your time. You have plenty of time here milton.

Biggest question is: Why do you lie?
Post Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:40 pm
toolio wrote:Tranny, since you can't add... and have gone over your time limit... I'll give you a pass... since you're a retard.
Who can't add?

:lol:

You

but who would have thought any different when it comes to a "beanpole" that was run from the United States... by the truth

Do us a favor and post that pic of yourself where you're running around in a park in south korea... at around 5 foot 3 and around 98 lbs and playing sticks....

Too Funny
As Goobs said on page 3, "Unreal..."

So simple math is not your strong point mstoolio. Your ass is a gaping hole once again. As you've called out Mgo in the buzzer exchange, you've conveniently avoided this thread.

Too funny.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Women's World Cup Final

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.