The Moving Sale vs. mvscal Debate

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Who won the Moving Sale vs. mvscal Debate?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:26 am

Moving Sale
37%
mvscal
63%

Total votes: 19

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: The Moving Sale vs. mvscal Debate

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

P-tart, if as Matthew states, the "multitudes marvelled" at Jesus' acts, well how come no historian of the period noted anything whatever of the existence of such an extraordinary individual? How come no one saw him supposedly rise from the dead except for a few illiterate women? How come there's no actual historical evidence for anything in the bible, new or old testaments? And how, for that matter, would you or anyone define just what constitutes someone being "possessed" of "a devil"? Someone who plays Metallica? Someone who voted for FDR? A Unitarian? What's the criteria? :?
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:P-tart, if as Matthew states, the "multitudes marvelled" at Jesus' acts, well how come no historian of the period noted anything whatever of the existence of such an extraordinary individual? How come no one saw him supposedly rise from the dead except for a few illiterate women? How come there's no actual historical evidence for anything in the bible, new or old testaments? And how, for that matter, would you or anyone define just what constitutes someone being "possessed" of "a devil"? Someone who plays Metallica? Someone who voted for FDR? A Unitarian? What's the criteria? :?

Re-string your guitar yet?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

P-tart, if as Matthew states, the "multitudes marvelled" at Jesus' acts, well how come no historian of the period noted anything whatever of the existence of such an extraordinary individual? How come no one saw him supposedly rise from the dead except for a few illiterate women? How come there's no actual historical evidence for anything in the bible, new or old testaments? And how, for that matter, would you or anyone define just what constitutes someone being "possessed" of "a devil"? Someone who plays Metallica? Someone who voted for FDR? A Unitarian? What's the criteria?
So many questions, Nick.
Search your soul, as you know the Truth already.

Speaking of the hard-hearted Jews, Jesus said...

If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
Luke 16:31
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But Moses insisted that anyone not circumcised be killed, and similarly any Jew who has "lain" with a non-Jew should be murdered as well. So...? What are you suggesting, that we give credence to these seething stone-age savages? The charming rules of Leviticus?
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Were you not cut, felchie? Is that what's really bugging you? No brit milah? You're like an angry, bottle fed baby who just can't get over it. It's not too late, you know. Embrace your inner Hebrew.

Snippy, snippy
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

But Moses insisted that anyone not circumcised be killed, and similarly any Jew who has "lain" with a non-Jew should be murdered as well. So...? What are you suggesting, that we give credence to these seething stone-age savages? The charming rules of Leviticus?
I am suggesting we believe in Jesus, who surely demonstrated that He is Christ.

John 5:39 (Jesus speaking)
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:Were you not cut, felchie? Is that what's really bugging you? No brit milah? You're like an angry, bottle fed baby who just can't get over it. It's not too late, you know. Embrace your inner Hebrew.

Snippy, snippy
It's not the circumcision issue, but the whole thing, from root to fruit, is foul and utterly toxic to humanity,
Before God was, I am
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

It is simply amazing the handler behind the LTARD troll gets so much reaction by using "it."

I'm getting near the point of taking "it" off the Shit Poster list. Very Vent-like and yet, "it" has all day long to sucker people in to futile debates.

Well done... I guess. Keeps the board moving in a way.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, A-punk, I have no idea who or what you are--you've never given any clear indication--but indeed , let's not be futile and expect folks to think rationally--er, reconsider their superstitious dogma. No, let's get back properly to the thread's ostensible topic. Neither M-sale or babs won the debate. It was a disappointing stand-down, with neither expressing in person the attitudes and opinions they've developed as posters. No need to repeat my clear critique.

The issue upon which both faked and foundered, of course, is the obvious falsity of the official 9/11 story. The same with the ludicrous Warren Commission report was similarly disappointing and shameful.

As for your list...huh? :meds:
Before God was, I am
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Atomic Punk wrote:It is simply amazing the handler behind the LTARD troll gets so much reaction by using "it."

I'm getting near the point of taking "it" off the Shit Poster list.

Thanks

By the way...

What do you think of these dresses?

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/6335631/What ... e-dresses/
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: I have no idea who or what you are--you've never given any clear indication--
Well, I guess the mirror was a bit crusty.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: I have no idea who or what you are--you've never given any clear indication--
This, coming from an outed plagiarizer who evades questions about his involvement in Truther Awareness.

Just who in the fuck are you?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

If he doesn't know what AP is.......you do kinda have to give him that.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
It's not the circumcision issue, but the whole thing, from root to fruit, is foul and utterly toxic to humanity,
You sound like someone who doesn't leave their house often.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

they're both goat raping queers
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.