Murder a US Ambassador?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Murder a US Ambassador?

Post by Left Seater »

Again, there is a special place in hell for those that abuse kids, elderly, dogs and those that defend people they know are wrong just to make a buck.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

There is no such place as hell dummy, but you have made it perfectly clear that you are not in favor of right to counsel.

Fucking pinko.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Keep making up whatever helps you sleep at night. But I never said that, and I don't give a rats ass that you and I don't share similar religious beliefs.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You said you had a problem with guilty people having an attorney, therfore you are a commie pinko scumbag.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:You said you had a problem with guilty people having an attorney, therforetherefore you are a commie pinko scumbag.
Hope somebody gets your "legal" briefs right. Harelip mother fucker.

No black cock reference ??

What is your malfunction ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

R-Jack wrote:So lawyers are OK, unless you think they are super duper guilty?

Not too familiar with the legal process there, are ya?
He's a conservative. He could care less about the legal process and constitutional guarantees.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:Again, there is a special place in hell for those that abuse kids, elderly, dogs and those that defend people they know are wrong just to make a buck.
So that's like all of Wall Street and most of the GWB Administration. Right?

You are incredibly dense.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote: Hope somebody gets your "legal" briefs right.
Nice typo smack retard.
Harelip mother fucker.
That is funny coming from someone who looks like they were hit in the face with a frying pan. Is your wife blind?
No black cock reference ??
That reference is meant specifically for mvskkkal. Why do YOU feel the need to bring it up so often out of context?
Last edited by Moving Sale on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

If there is 100% certainty that somebody kills somebody else on purpose - video, witnesses, that person should be cancelled within 24 hours. End of story. There would be no need for a lawyer. In fact there are so many instances where lawyers shouldn't be used (but you've brainwashed the fucking public into thinking they can't survive without you), it would make you 6 tall.
I don't make it a habit of replying to you because the stuff you post is never an actual take, but since you took the time I will make an exception.
You too are a commie pinko fag. Move your housesized ass to Russia.