Dennis Kucinich=RACIST!!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: Dennis Kucinich=RACIST!!

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh, I keep forgetting you're "Avi"...right..

So...no Right of Return?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Dinsdale wrote:
Raydah James wrote:Good read of a thread. Particularly disturbing to see the blatant and utter stupidity on display by Mace
The best asskickings on these boards are when the asskickee doesn't realize they're the asskickee.

Since the law has been violated in the past, it's OK to do it now.

If Reps don't do their job and express the voice of their constituents on the Floor, it means the lawbreaker is not guilty of anything, the text of the law be damned.

Exactly the kind of dumbfuck that The Establishment eats up. Eschew the Constituion long enough, and everybody will forget about it.

I mean, who needs stupid things like rights?

Sorry, tards -- there's a tsunami sweeping across the country... it's called taking Our Country back. Better choose up sides, Libs... and bear in mind, our side... the one in the right, with the Law on our side, has all the guns... just something for you to ponder.

Nice to see you in, RJ.

What's this..?.. 8)....someone has spiked the Tea?

Is dins going on a lil' bender? Blathering low threats to phantom enemies...get 'em , Dins, you reeling drunk patriot of the packaged mind...rant on, lean in and give 'em hell.
Before God was, I am
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Sorry, tards -- there's a tsunami sweeping across the country... it's called taking Our Country back. Better choose up sides, Libs... and bear in mind, our side... the one in the right, with the Law on our side, has all the guns... just something for you to ponder.
If you'd get away from all of your meth addicted inbred friends and family you'd realize that the "tsunami" you're talking about is nothing more than a small ripple.....although it's not surprising that you believe there are enough other idiots in the country sharing your opinions to constitute a "tsunami sweeping the country."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mace wrote:Like I said earlier, if he orders an invasion of Libya without authorization from Congress....I'll reconsider my opinion.
The ugly, arrogant American on proud display.

Is it any wonder many people around the world HATE us?

Not only are Americans arrogant and stupid, but they are FAT, arrogant and stupid.

Nice to know that bombing the hell out of a country that was NO threat to us at all is good by you - so long as we don't send in ground troops to really get it on.

Good grief.

Seriously, you're a very embarrassing man.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Uhh, we're discussing whether Obama should be impeached, not the wisdom of his foreign policy. Try to keep up.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

From what you've written, it doesn't read as if you have disagreement with Barry ordering the bombings.

That being so, I simply made an editorial comment on you - the ugly American.
Also fat, stupid, and arrogant.

If you'd like to step forward and speak against our president's actions, by all means, you may BEGIN now.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

poptart wrote:From what you've written, it doesn't read as if you have disagreement with Barry ordering the bombings.
Acting in conjuction with the U.N. to protect Libyan citizens from being decimated by Gadhaffi, no I don't have a problem with it. Nor does Congress or the vast majority of the American people.
And your editorial comment would make you a stupid son-of-a-bitch.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mace wrote:I don't have a problem with it. Nor does Congress
Do have a link to the vote of Congress?

Can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

poptart wrote:
Mace wrote:I don't have a problem with it. Nor does Congress
Do have a link to the vote of Congress?

Can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance.
On the impeachment?

You don't agree with me.....fine, I don't give a fuck. If Congress feels that Obama has overstepped his bounds it's up to them to bring up impeachemnt procedings. They haven't and they won't....so long as things don't go south in Libya, and so long as the majority of Americans aren't going on the rampage and demanding action....and they aren't. You can agree or disagree with the U.S. joining in the attacks on Libya but no one really gives a shit about your opinion. You right wing Christers aren't part of the solution to any problems in this country, but are rather half of the problem. The other half is the left wing whackos.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mace wrote:You can agree or disagree with the U.S. joining in the attacks on Libya but no one really gives a shit about your opinion. You right wing Christers aren't part of the solution to any problems in this country, but are rather half of the problem.

Nice meltdown.

No, I wasn't asking for the vote total on impeachment.
I was asking for the vote total in support of Barry's bombings.

You claim Congress doesn't have a problem with it.

Well, there was no vote count you can cite to back up your take, so safe to say that you're once again talking straight out of your ass.

Par.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mace wrote:
poptart wrote:From what you've written, it doesn't read as if you have disagreement with Barry ordering the bombings.
Acting in conjuction with the U.N. to protect Libyan citizens from being decimated by Gadhaffi, no I don't have a problem with it. Nor does Congress or the vast majority of the American people.
And your editorial comment would make you a stupid son-of-a-bitch.
he forgot to add drunk, didn't he?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

poptart wrote:
Mace wrote:You can agree or disagree with the U.S. joining in the attacks on Libya but no one really gives a shit about your opinion. You right wing Christers aren't part of the solution to any problems in this country, but are rather half of the problem.

Nice meltdown.

No, I wasn't asking for the vote total on impeachment.
I was asking for the vote total in support of Barry's bombings.

You claim Congress doesn't have a problem with it.

Well, there was no vote count you can cite to back up your take, so safe to say that you're once again talking straight out of your ass.

Par.
No meltdown here, dumbfuck. You're right, there's no vote on impeachment which, if you had half a fucking brain, would tell you that Congress has no problem with what he's doing. Pull your head out of your ass for once.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:there's no vote on impeachment which, if you had half a fucking brain, would tell you that Congress has no problem with what he's doing. Pull your head out of your ass for once.
Congress isn't even in session, you brainless fucktard. Ohshitskin waited until they recessed before he started his war. That casts any opposition to his blatantly illegal usurpation of authority as a "vote against the troops."

He's counting on morons like you to suck your own shit off of his dick.
Last edited by mvscal on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Jeebuz Mace...
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:there's no vote on impeachment which, if you had half a fucking brain, would tell you that Congress has no problem with what he's doing. Pull your head out of your ass for once.
Congress isn't even in session, you brainless fucktard.
Really? :roll:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Congress isn't even in session, you brainless fucktard.
Really? :roll:
Yeah really, you assfucked shitstreak. How the fuck are they supposed to vote on something when they aren't even there?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The fact that Gadaffi is Jewish should not drive you into a seething hissy fit over the constitution and America's nation-building efforts 8)

Relax and listen to some Barbra Streisand, it'll have you thinking you're getting a massage.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So..besides lil' Dennis and a couple others, whom in the house are you presuming would offer anything but support for the attack? You forgot to mention that. Of course the GOP hacks like Rove and Newt were demanding more military action sooner.

What's your twisted point again? :doh:
Before God was, I am
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:Yeah really, you assfucked shitstreak. How the fuck are they supposed to vote on something when they aren't even there?

I didn't say they were in session or voting now, you white sheeted fucking moron, but just how much support do you think there will be for impeachment? :lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

What an absolutely *CLASSIC* self-ass-fucking this is.

Mace wrote:there's no vote on impeachment which, if you had half a fucking brain, would tell you that Congress has no problem with what he's doing.

Congress' lack of vote on impeachment shows that they have no problem with what he is doing.
I never said Congress is in session or voting now.

- Mace

:lol:
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

poptart wrote:What an absolutely *CLASSIC* self-ass-fucking this is.

Mace wrote:there's no vote on impeachment which, if you had half a fucking brain, would tell you that Congress has no problem with what he's doing.

Congress' lack of vote on impeachment shows that they have no problem with what he is doing.
I never said Congress is in session or voting now.

- Mace

:lol:
So where is all of the support for impeachment, you stupid sack of shit? Is there any aside from Kucinich and a few morons like you? No, I didn't think so.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:The fact that Gadaffi is Jewish
The fact is that Gadaffi is Berber, you stupid douche.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mace wrote:So where is all of the support for impeachment, you stupid sack of shit? Is there any aside from Kucinich and a few morons like you? No, I didn't think so.
Go ahead and link me up to where I ever said that there was a lot of support in Congress for impeachment.

lol

But you said this...
I don't have a problem with it. Nor does Congress
Entering a NO vote would mean that a member of Congress has a problem with a proposal.

Since King Barry went off on his own here, there was no vote, so we don't know which members of Congress have a problem with it.

All we have so far is Barry doing whatever the fuck he wants to do - and you having your own takes jammed hard up your ass.

Pretty comical that our "president" hasn't even given a statement to the U.S. people about what he's doing.

But yeah, it's all good, right, Mess?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:But you said this...
Entering a NO vote would mean that a member of Congress has a problem with a proposal.

Since King Barry went off on his own here, there was no vote, so we don't know which members of Congress have a problem with it.

All we have so far is Barry doing whatever the fuck he wants to do - and you having your own takes jammed hard up your ass.
Hey, it's not illegal if you don't get punished. Didn't you know? A pretty revealing take from a former police officer.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:The fact that Gadaffi is Jewish
The fact is that Gadaffi is Berber, you stupid douche.
No, his dad was Berber but his grandmother was Jewish--or did you completely ignore the video on Israeli television? Anyways, sure he's only a quarter Jewish by any normal biological analysis, but as you know there's nothing whatever logical about the "official" standards for being "officially" Jewish. By the current policy of the fake apartheid state Quadaffy is OFFICIALLY a Jew and is on the guest list for admittance into the Promised land, no questions asked. Except, "where do you get those threads?"

Now come Avi, answer the question: who besides lil' Dennis are you assuming would have opposed the U.S. led NATO attack? The GOP? Are you kidding? The Tea Baggers? 8) Glenn Beck? In short, on whose behalf are you howling like a loon?
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Gadaffi is Jewish
Gadaffi is Berber
Either of you two gerbil-smugglers want to tell me why this even matters?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Huh? Look, b-juice, clothes make the man--even if he's sort of a drag queen--and when the ladies are laying about the curiously artificial luxury and sprawl of Tel Aviv's beachfront restaurants and spas, they're going to want to know where this latest yenta got her amazing wardrobe. "So dish...are those custom made...or did you order them from France?"

Sure, you think it's all IDF emergency actions and high level scandals and increasingly open fascist statements and policies, but no, the land of Jabotinsky is a place for gout-stricken hags to sit and gab in pricey watering holes as they await the arrival of their new kidney.

Seriously, I think the U.S. (AIPAC) and the fake state like the idea of a weird but passive Jew running the oil theft ring next door. That's a big reason he's hung around so long. And that's why YOU made the absurd flat prediction that he won't be going anywhere. Sorry, yer dead wrong on that one. Same with the fake state, but that's another thread. And you don't actually have takes, remember? :wink:
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

I want to smack you, but I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

Are you drinking?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, you're just a tired old fart as slow as a dead snail. You obviously don't have drag queens or flamboyant people in your lil' town, I gather. And thus your take on just who and what Kadaffy is remains a provincial waste of time at best.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:I want to smack you, but I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

Are you drinking?
Something about Jews and Gaddafi being one of them.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
Martyred wrote:I want to smack you, but I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

Are you drinking?
So, according to Felchco, Gaddafi is going to land in Tel Aviv any day now and be handed a suitcase full of cash (courtesy of the Zionist controlled US State Department), whereupon he'll spend the rest of his days sipping Mai Tais on the Hebrew Riviera...

Oh...okay...
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, Avi, it's not about "Jews" in general, but rather the bizarre drag queen's specific Right of Return in the neighboring fake state. Try to keep up.
Before God was, I am
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
poptart wrote:But you said this...

Hey, it's not illegal if you don't get punished. Didn't you know? A pretty revealing take from a former police officer.
So, dipshit, did you ever find out what the legal consequences might be for Obama? :lol: And I'm not a former cop, you knuckedragging psychopath.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:So, according to Felchco, Gaddafi is going to land in Tel Aviv any day now and be handed a suitcase full of cash (courtesy of the Zionist controlled US State Department), whereupon he'll spend the rest of his days sipping Mai Tais on the Hebrew Riviera...

Oh...okay...
Yeah, pretty much. He'll set up a tent on the beach maybe a run a little organ trafficking concern. You know...the usual for retired Arab despots.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Martyred wrote:
mvscal wrote:

Are you drinking?
So, according to Felchco, Gaddafi is going to land in Tel Aviv any day now and be handed a suitcase full of cash (courtesy of the Zionist controlled US State Department), whereupon he'll spend the rest of his days sipping Mai Tais on the Hebrew Riviera...

Oh...okay...
All I'm saying is that it's his right--and given the current state of his imminent statelessness, it might not be the furthest stretch of the imagination you've ever attempted.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
Yeah, pretty much. He'll set up a tent on the beach maybe a run a little organ trafficking concern. You know...the usual for retired Arab despots.
Don't forget the ecstasy distribution rings. There's big money there to be made, right Felchie?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

poptart wrote: Go ahead and link me up to where I ever said that there was a lot of support in Congress for impeachment.

But you said this...

Okay, dumbfuck, just how will they impeach him if there's no support for impeachment? Don't you think we'd be hearing complaints from a number of our congressional leaders if they were opposed to his Libyan attacks? Wouldn't they be all over the TV voicing their concerns and displeasure with Obama's actions? Aside from Kucinich, all I've heard from them are complaints that Obama waited too long to start the attacks. If you were a real Christian, you'd be praying for him. :roll:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You're veering off topic. Sure, Ecstasy rings are a big part of the fake state's international crime profile, and as you know organ peddling is prevalent as well. There are also five major crime families in Tel Aviv--a city of barely 400,000.

So...what's your point? Land and water theft from the Palestinians? Be clear, you're confused.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Don't forget the ecstasy distribution rings. There's big money there to be made, right Felchie?

Oh, yes. He might even chop down a few olive trees to make way for a posh new winter condo in the West Bank. Change his name to Moe Finklestein and reinvent himself as a militant...err kinetic Zionist.