Nice job Tea Party hacks

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: Nice job Tea Party hacks

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote:
mvscal wrote: The only unfortunate thing about this incident is that it wasn't a political act.
A 9 year old girl was murdered.
I guess the shooter should have spent more time at the range and less time weeping on myspace. In any event, a small price to pay for a dead judge and a brain dead Congressional maggot.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:Or maybe they actually do have a picture of an accomplice, as he said, and are in the process of identifying him/her.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure they are. Just like Chief Moose and his hunt for a white box truck full of angry white males.

Ooops. Looks like your "accomplice" was a cab driver. Good job, dumbfucks.
Authorities: 2nd man cleared in Giffords shooting

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 9-14-59-59
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:Or maybe they actually do have a picture of an accomplice, as he said, and are in the process of identifying him/her.

Yeah, I'm sure they are. Just like Chief Moose and his hunt for a white box truck full of angry white males.

Ooops. Looks like your "accomplice" was a cab driver. Good job, dumbfucks.
Authorities: 2nd man cleared in Giffords shooting

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 9-14-59-59
So they've eliminated this guy as a suspect. Good. Glad to see they're following all possible leads to solve the case, like Chief Moose in the solving of the D.C. shooters.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Our political system is running rampant with corruption and, yes, we need to clean house....not with guns, but at the voting booth. People applauding the shootings are complete fucking idiots.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

His act was a direct result of Palin's bullseye pamphlets. Without those to guide him on he wouldn't have done it. He may well have done something else, but not that--and not like that, in a political forum, etc.

As far as the Tea baggers being responsible...?? There is nothing that constitutes the Tea Bagger movement. That is, there is no actual organization or hierarchy or structure at all. Just a bunch of scared racist and extremely ignorant gun-toting radical right wing assholes--one of whom just went off. And that's it, face it.
Before God was, I am
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Troll job or not a few posters here have certainly turned a new page.
Go Bucs, Gators
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Give him a fair trial, and then execute him, assuming the facts justify that.
Except that he won't be executed because he is batshit crazy. That's why the local community college suspended him pending a psych evaluation.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/201 ... recor.html

This doesn't have jackshit to do with "heated political rhetoric." If you want some heated political rhetoric, start talking about extending the death penalty to the insane and listen to what comes pouring out of the dicksuckers of liberal halfwits.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:His act was a direct result of Palin's bullseye pamphlets.
Link?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:Our political system is running rampant with corruption and, yes, we need to clean house....not with guns, but at the voting booth.
And when that doesn't work?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

88 wrote:Jsc-

Palin or Tea Party rhetoric caused or contributed to this. That is insane
I wouldn't say it's insane, they sell themselves using imagery of violence from the revolution. It wouldn't be surprising if it had an effect on a schizophrenic.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:we need to clean house....not with guns, but at the voting booth. People applauding the shootings are complete fucking idiots.
that gets a double RACK!

and in fact there was a house cleaning at the polls just two months ago.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:
Mace wrote:we need to clean house....not with guns, but at the voting booth. People applauding the shootings are complete fucking idiots.
that gets a double RACK!

and in fact there was a house cleaning at the polls just two months ago.
We need to send honest politicians to Washington, not the same greedy thieves of a different flavor, who are more interested in "right and wrong" rather than "right and left".
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote:and in fact there was a house cleaning at the polls just two months ago.
Let me know how that works out for you. They're already hemming hawing about their pledge to cut a measly 100 billion out of the budget.

What part of the system being irreparably broken do you fail to understand?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:We need to send honest politicians to Washington, not the same greedy thieves of a different flavor, who are more interested in "right and wrong" rather than "right and left".
That would be awesome. You know enough of them to make a difference....or even one? Mr. Smith was a fantasy even back in 1939.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:We need to send honest politicians to Washington, not the same greedy thieves of a different flavor, who are more interested in "right and wrong" rather than "right and left".
That would be awesome. You know enough of them to make a difference....or even one? Mr. Smith was a fantasy even back in 1939.
I didn't say it would be easy but the people need to rise up and say enough is enough, and get enough honest folks to run for office to clean up the system that's been corrupt for far too long. Taking up guns is not the right way to do it, and if idiots like you think the death of a 9 year old girl is acceptable collateral damage in an assassination attempt, then you're not someone who will solve the problem, you are part of the problem.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote: What part of the system being irreparably broken do you fail to understand?
The part where your ilk would resort to intimidation and murder to remove those you disagree with and not have any workable plan to replace the system you think is broke. I guess you'd prefer anarchy.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
Here's one...though the scared and loony right wingers are angling to redistrict him out of office. Sort of like what got Tom DeLay convicted, 'cept it's legal.
Before God was, I am
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

No surprise from Felchco there.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Carson wrote:No surprise from Felchco there.
I'll give him partial credit. Kookcinich is honest. He's a complete moron but he's honest.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:I didn't say it would be easy but the people need to rise up and say enough is enough, and get enough honest folks to run for office to clean up the system that's been corrupt for far too long.
And when that doesn't happen? You should know that power and money protects power and money. The silly puppet show that they permit you to indulge in doesn't change the equation.

Consider the question seriously. What then?
Taking up guns is not the right way to do it,
Good thing smarter people than you or I rejected that premise two hundred and thirty something years ago or we would all be sitting around eating bangers and mash and arguing about "footie" while licking the Queen's arsehole.
if idiots like you think the death of a 9 year old girl is acceptable collateral damage in an assassination attempt, then you're not someone who will solve the problem, you are part of the problem.
Unfortunately, this was NOT a political assassination. A political assassin would have capped the two poli maggots and called it a day. This clown was a psycho-stalker who developed his fixation on Giffords long before anyone outside of Alaska ever heard of Sarah Palin or teabaggers.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

A colony taking up arms against a foreign country to gain their independence is a little different than an armed overthrow of OUR sitting government. Not surprised that you fail to see the difference.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

4 pages...and barely a mention that a federal judge got whacked.

I honestly thought you'd be shitting yourselves blue over this one.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:A colony taking up arms against a foreign country to gain their independence is a little different than an armed overthrow of OUR sitting government. Not surprised that you fail to see the difference.

Britain wasn't a foreign country, you brainless fuckwit. Try researching the term 'colony' and get back to us.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Mace, replying to mvscal wrote:Taking up guns is not the right way to do it, and if idiots like you think the death of a 9 year old girl is acceptable collateral damage in an assassination attempt, then you're not someone who will solve the problem, you are part of the problem.
I honestly don't think mvscal would be among those doing the shooting. He'd stay back at the base camp & help with the cooking.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, if he called for the indictment of Cheney, he must have a lot of integrity as well as balls. His record is hardly reflected in SS's weak smear.
Before God was, I am
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:A colony taking up arms against a foreign country to gain their independence is a little different than an armed overthrow of OUR sitting government. Not surprised that you fail to see the difference.

Britain wasn't a foreign country, you brainless fuckwit. Try researching the term 'colony' and get back to us.
Yes, you ignorant sack of shit, we were under British rule and revolted. You're proposing the violent overthrow of our sitting government now, which makes you a traitorous piece of shit. Four years of latrine duty in the military must have made you a very bitter and treasonous dick sucking scumbag.

Would you be so happy about the shooting of a politician and federal judge if it had been your 9 year old daughter who had been killed? Heaven forbid that you've actually procreated or ever found a woman so desperate as to accept your shit stained dick.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Mace, replying to mvscal wrote:Taking up guns is not the right way to do it, and if idiots like you think the death of a 9 year old girl is acceptable collateral damage in an assassination attempt, then you're not someone who will solve the problem, you are part of the problem.
I honestly don't think mvscal would be among those doing the shooting. He'd stay back at the base camp & help with the cooking.
Rack! :lol:

Of course not...he wouldn't want any blood spilled on his nice, clean apron.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

But don't you guys find that sort of rhetoric offensive?
The whole Tea Party latching onto the revolution and dumbing it down to a 'lock and load' parody? I'm genuinely curious.

While history clearly shows that you were just a bunch of disrespectful Bums and Cheapskates who wouldn't pay your bills, the revolution was a monument in American history. Trivialising it as Palin twitter sound-bytes seems a bit wrong.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

KC Scott wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:
RACK

Back away from this one, Scott...

Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dr_Phibes wrote:
But don't you guys find that sort of rhetoric offensive?
The whole Tea Party latching onto the revolution and dumbing it down to a 'lock and load' parody? I'm genuinely curious.

While history clearly shows that you were just a bunch of disrespectful Bums and Cheapskates who wouldn't pay your bills, the revolution was a monument in American history. Trivialising it as Palin twitter sound-bytes seems a bit wrong.
Listen to Phibes, people.
I mean, what does it matter if this Manchurian candidate, Republican sleeper agent was a white nationalist or not?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I hadn't heard the name of the 9 year old victim, but it turns out that she was Dallas Green's granddaughter and that her father is a scout for the Dodgers.
One of the victims was 9-year-old Christina Taylor Green, who was a member of the student council at her local school and went to the event because of her interest in government. She is the granddaughter of Dallas Green, former manager of the Philadelphia Phillies major league baseball team. Her father, John Green, is as a scout for the Los Angeles Dodgers
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Martyred wrote: I mean, what does it matter if this Manchurian candidate, Republican sleeper agent was a white nationalist or not?
Nice angle!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

KC Scott wrote:
MVS is a hilarious read sometimes, but as someone who espouses personnal responsability, he sure doesn't take any when he drops bullshit like that.
Are you sure you're not letting hurt feelings from the NFL Forum spill over into CDS?

Come on. Be honest. Cassel threw like shit today.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

KC Scott wrote:
Martyred wrote: Are you sure you're not letting hurt feelings from the NFL Forum spill over into CDS?
You must have me confused with someone who takes football more seriously than life Wags.
Sorry. I stand corrected.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Knock it off guys. We're all Chiefs fans today :(
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Knock it off guys. We're all Chiefs fans today :(
No we're not.

But I think we can agree that mvscal's trolling sometimes gets a little tedious.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Mikey wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote:Knock it off guys. We're all Chiefs fans today :(
No we're not.

But I think we can agree that mvscal's trolling sometimes gets a little tedious.
A little, Mikey?? That's like saying the Chiefs only sucked "a little" today.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Martyred wrote:
Back away from this one, Scott...

The thing I take away from this "Don't go there!" angle is most of these apes are fatter, uglier, pregnant 9 months of the year, and know how to work the system... therefore they know how to "get over."
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.