new OT rules?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: new OT rules?

Post by Goober McTuber »

KC Scott wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I don't think that's what the NFL wants at all, Van. They want their games all wrapped up in their 3-hour window, so they can get their prime time schedule out on time. Otherwise, they stand to lose the non-NFL fans who flip over after the games are supposed to be over, and find the NFL still on.

Maybe - maybe not.

To make an accurate call on this you'd need to know the ad rates they receive for NFL games vs. 60 minutes for example.
The more I think about it, the more flawed your argument looks. What you'd really need to know in the long run is how many prime time viewers do you lose if your 4 PM EST game runs over by 30 minutes.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

If the networks wanted a change to the OT rules, it would have happened a LONG time ago. The network honks will live with this change because it is very limited in the scope of games it will affect. But if Goodell tries to push this through for regular season games, the folks on Madison Ave are going to raise a fuss.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Joe in PB wrote:The NFL should stay as far away from NCAA CFB rules & regulations as possible.
Agree with your disdain for CFB overtime rules. On the other hand, the NFL certainly has benefitted from adopting the two-point conversion rule.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.