Fox News loses a viewer.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: Fox News loses a viewer.

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:Fuck you again, and every time you seem to celebrate Americans getting killed by terrorists.

You fucking suck. Take some time to think.
The "terrorist" was an American, you insipid tory retard. The so called innocent victims were the petty bureaucrats who are destroying this nation one nickel at a time. One day you are going to have to do some serious soul searching and figure out which side you're on.

You could be John Adams or you could be Thomas Hutchinson. Rolling over and going back to sleep isn't going to be an option for much longer.

Wakey, wakey....
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Jsc810 wrote:Tim McVea was an American too.

What's your fucking point?

I think his point is this. Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines take an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. If they violate that oath - they go to prison, COULD be executed, OR have black mark on their records that impede them from any employment above jizz mopping.

Congressmen and Senators who violate that oath, make time magazine, do talk show circuits, get "fluffed" by MTV, Rolling Stone, "E Celebtrity Story", and ...

The more you people keep voting these populist cults of personality issued to us from Harvard and Yale to make their handlers RICH on -- OUR BACKS -- the more you'll piss people off.

I think that's hit point but I"m not sure.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote: The so called innocent victims were the petty bureaucrats who are destroying this nation one nickel at a time. One day you are going to have to do some serious soul searching and figure out which side you're on.
So, people who work for the government deserve to die because of it?

You're the one who needs some serious soul searching. Seriously. Off youself before it gets any worse.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:Tim McVea (sic) was an American too.
So was John Brown.
What's your fucking point?
The point is that there are no innocents and every man is going to have to have to make a choice. With whom do you stand? Do you suppose for a moment that the Ivy League globalists who are standing on your neck right now will have your back when things go pear shaped? Will you continue to slavishly dedicate yourself to "The Law" which means absolutely nothing other than what they say it means? Will you continue to mourn the faceless tools of your own oppression?

Or will you finally see your chains and.........WAKE THE FUCK UP?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:So, people who work for the government deserve to die because of it?
Death is a commonly accepted occupational hazard for thieves. What they deserve is irrelevant.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mikey wrote:So, people who work for the government deserve to die because of it?
Had a dude tell me that after OKC 1995. "You're the enemy" ... I say "Why" he says ... "You work for the government".

There IS that sentiment in this country - still. There's always been that sentiment. Always will be.
Last edited by Tom In VA on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:You're babbling.
You're in deep denial.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Jsc810 wrote:I'm not interested in your bullshit justifications.
Sounds funny coming from an attorney. Nothing personal.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mikey wrote:
If you saw a tick burrowing under your skin, would you burn it off, or chalk it up to one of those "circle of life" situations?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:
mvscal wrote: The so called innocent victims were the petty bureaucrats who are destroying this nation one nickel at a time. One day you are going to have to do some serious soul searching and figure out which side you're on.

You're the one who needs some serious soul searching. Seriously. Off youself before it gets any worse.
mv is intellectually no different than Ward Churchill. He's simply chosen different "little Eichmanns" to target.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

BSmack wrote:
mv is intellectually no different than Ward Churchill. He's simply chosen different "little Eichmanns" to target.
Actually, they're pretty much the same "little Eichmanns".
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mvscal, are you saying nobody should work for the IRS, and anyone doing so is implicit in theft?

I happen to think the income tax is unconstitutional.

But if we're going to go down that path, and seeing how far our government has deviated from the Constitution, can you stop to think of how many jobs people have which have them participating in "crimes" against the people?

Long list.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
Death is a commonly accepted occupational hazard for thieves. What they deserve is irrelevant.

Complete and utter bullshit.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:Mvscal, are you saying nobody should work for the IRS, and anyone doing so is implicit in theft?
Correct.
But if we're going to go down that path, and seeing how far our government has deviated from the Constitution, can you stop to think of how many jobs people have which have them participating in "crimes" against the people?

Long list.
Yes, it certainly is.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Jsc810 wrote:
Mikey wrote:Complete and utter bullshit.
Absolutely.

mvscal = tard
More like

mvscal =

At least I hope so. Otherwise we may have to send in the jackbooted execution squad.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I can see my unit being called out to establish a defensive perimeter around Northern Virginia within the decade to protect the area funded by the Federal Government from the invading hordes of barabaric tribes from the rest of 47.

I'll be in BDUs an orange vest, armed with a whistle and directing directing traffic. Securing the area. Don't step to me. We're allowed to carry a knife.

WOLVERINES.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Tom In VA wrote: WOLVERINES.

You got backup, Tom.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Again, my apologies, Cuda.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

:lol:

You know I got your back Tom. Just don't fart or I'm outta here.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Marty.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:You could be John Adams or you could be Thomas Hutchinson. Rolling over and going back to sleep isn't going to be an option for much longer.

Wakey, wakey....
The difference between John Adams and the teabaggers of today is that John Adams was protesting taxation without representation, whereas the teabaggers of today are protesting taxation. Big difference, that.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Terry in Crapchester wrote: The difference between John Adams and the teabaggers of today is that John Adams was protesting taxation without representation, whereas the teabaggers of today are protesting taxation. Big difference, that.
A distinction without a difference.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
mvscal wrote:You could be John Adams or you could be Thomas Hutchinson. Rolling over and going back to sleep isn't going to be an option for much longer.

Wakey, wakey....
The difference between John Adams and the teabaggers of today is that John Adams was protesting taxation without representation, whereas the teabaggers of today are protesting taxation. Big difference, that.
If you sincerely believe your interests are represented by our current system of government, you are a colossal dipshit.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:Mvscal, are you saying nobody should work for the IRS, and anyone doing so is implicit in theft?

I happen to think the income tax is unconstitutional.
I happen to think you're a fucking moron.

sin

The 16th Amendment
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

88 wrote:
poptart wrote:I happen to think the income tax is unconstitutional.
Why?
16th Amendment wrote:The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.
Let's skip over the issue of whether or not the 16th Amendment was correctly ratified.

The U.S. is a nation with a rule of law.

What law has placed the IRS within the U.S. Dept of Treasury?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

mvscal wrote:
88 wrote:I'm guessing MSNBC has lost a viewer.
I'm guessing neither channel lost a viewer. It has been quite amusing watching the wingnuts on both the right and the left contorting themselves in a sad and not particularly convincing effort to try to pin this guy on the other side. This guy said nothing that I haven't heard here and on other blogs right and left.

What are you pussies so afraid of? This is barely even the tip of the iceberg, but it is the future, so you had best buckle up. If you think you are a free man living in a free country, you are a fucking moron. We are nothing but cattle to be milked and bled dry to sustain the bloated, unresponsive bureaucracy that exists at every level of government.

Mr. Stack blew his and decided he wasn't going to fucking take it anymore. Too bad he was only able to kill two government flunkies. Hopefully, the next individual to snap will be more successful.

Our republic is stone motherfucking dead.

Bump

Mvscal's take just under 1 year ago.
:shock:

Any chance I can get your itinerary before you travel anywhere?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

It was also completely accurate. Your future is arriving one dead government thug at a time.

Wakey, wakey...
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Jsc810 wrote:You really do suck. It is one thing to disagree with the government, it is altogether different when you celebrate the murders of government officials, as you now have done on at least two occasions. Fuck you for that.

But I have to admit that I'm curious about something. You've railed on about blacks and minorities, yet you are one yourself. What is it, you're half Mexican or something like that? Can you explain it? How can you go off against your own people?

How is wanting the government to enforce its own law regarding immigration - anti-mexican ?

:lol: :lol:

You have an awesome heart JSC and I don't think mvscal is relishing what's coming. History repeats and human history is replete with - power grabbing more power until the powerless get sick of it and shit like this happens.

I don't like it, but it certainly appears we're heading down a path of lawlessness or - too much law i.e. tyranny. Bullshit like what happened over the weekend is much of the reason, but when politicians turn a nutcases actions into a political football - well - we're seeing what happens.

Blame, blame, more laws being called for to protect the "politically elite".

Term limits might help stave off some of this. Something to consider.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: You've railed on about blacks and minorities, yet you are one yourself. What is it, you're half Mexican or something like that? Can you explain it? How can you go off against your own people?
Except that I'm not a minority unless you're counting white males as a minority. Hispanic isn't a race. One side of my family emigrated to Mexico from Spain in the 1860s and left at the beginning of the Revolution in 1910. That side of the family has been in the US over twice as long as we were in Mexico.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: You're not a white male,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Melt on, douche.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Jsc810 wrote:What the fuck ever. You're not a white male, you're hispanic, you're a minority, Pablo or Juan or Miguel.
You melted. Went racial.
Jsc810 wrote: Not that there's anything wrong with that per se.
Sorry, you melted. No take-backs.
Why don’t you just STFU.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

If I had a little mexican indian in me my kids would get a cheaper education.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

trev wrote:If I had a little mexican indian in me my kids would get a cheaper education.
Find a corner, charge $20 and you probably could..
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc wrote:it is altogether different when you celebrate the murders of government officials, as you now have done on at least two occasions. Fuck you for that.
Just about 100% of notable deaths that occur are laffed at, mocked, celebrated, or joked about in here.

It's part of the joy of the board. :)

I think the only death I can remember that wasn't really laffed at was Johnny Carson.

HI YOOOOOOOOO!!
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

poptart wrote:
Jsc wrote:it is altogether different when you celebrate the murders of government officials, as you now have done on at least two occasions. Fuck you for that.
Just about 100% of notable deaths that occur are laffed at, mocked, celebrated, or joked about in here.

It's part of the joy of the board. :)

I think the only death I can remember that wasn't really laffed at was Johnny Carson.

HI YOOOOOOOOO!!
He didn't say "laughed at", he said "celebrate". There's a difference. And anyone who celebrates the killing of a 9 year old girl is a low life piece of shit.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

One might say that a person who assigns BLAME for the deaths on the tea party - even though they had ZERO, ZILCH, ZIP, NADA to do with the deaths - is a low life piece of shit.

I won't say that, though.

I'll just say they are very desperate and confused.

I think mvscal said, btw, that the girl's death is (paraphrasing) understood collateral damage that is bound to occur.

He went into funky chicken m0de over Gifford's injury (and the judge's death), but not the girl's.

But he can answer for himself, if he hasn't sufficiently already.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

poptart wrote:One might say that a person who assigns BLAME for the deaths on the tea party - even though they had ZERO, ZILCH, ZIP, NADA to do with the deaths - is a low life piece of shit.

I won't say that, though.

I'll just say they are very desperate and confused.

I think mvscal said, btw, that the girl's death is (paraphrasing) understood collateral damage that is bound to occur.

He went into funky chicken m0de over Gifford's injury (and the judge's death), but not the girl's.

But he can answer for himself, if he hasn't sufficiently already.
Oh, he's answered and has totally revealed himself as a low life piece of shit (as if we didn't already know).
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:He went into funky chicken m0de over Gifford's injury (and the judge's death), but not the girl's.
Essentially correct. Needless to say, handwringers like BFelch, Mace and GaySC don't really give a shit about her death either unless they can somehow pin it on Sarah Palin or Glen Beck. That was their immediate reaction on hearing about the event.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
poptart wrote:He went into funky chicken m0de over Gifford's injury (and the judge's death), but not the girl's.
Essentially correct. Needless to say, handwringers like BFelch, Mace and GaySC don't really give a shit about her death either unless they can somehow pin it on Sarah Palin or Glen Beck. That was their immediate reaction on hearing about the event.
You're also a lying sack of shit. Find one single post where I've blamed anyone other than the shooter. I've never even mentioned the tea party, Palin, Beck, or any other conservative group in any of my posts.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

So what's the next big step, revolutionaries? Who's next and where's the blow going to fall? Personally I'd crash a feeb into the back of city works truck with a mobility scooter. Stick it to the man.