Clemens was being deceptive

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

fix
Eternal Scobode

Re: Clemens was being deceptive

Post by fix »

So how long before Rev Al Sharpton sticks his nose into this...

Bonds=fucked
Clemens= Dubya's get out of jail free pardon pass?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mace wrote:I agree that Pettite is "nothing" when discussing HOF pitchers. He's a good pitcher but has certainly done "nothing" on the field to provide any legitimate argument for his induction into Cooperstown.

I disagree that his being a "nothing" has anything to do with the honesty of his statements regarding Clemens and that, in fact, both he and Knoblok provide some pretty credible corroborating statements to the trainer's allegations. Clemens should be toast.

Mace
I agree with that totally. My post was simply a react to Rozy's post.
Rozy wrote:I don't know the last time I felt this much respect for a player as I do for Andy Pettitte right now.
As to his credibility, I can't speak to that. Personally I wouldn't trust any of the guys I saw testifying last week. And I certainly don't have any respect for them.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

It looks as if there might be a photo of Clemens at the Canseco party. It certainly doesn't prove that he took PEDs but it certainly doesn't bode well for him that all his stories and alibis are proving to be false. I'm not sure his credibility could be any lower.