Kramer says N*gger

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:
OCmike wrote:Please, like you don't have a Charlie Sheen heartthrob poster on your wall...
Oh I get it. The hardon you have for me is being translated into homosmack. How cute.
Actually, I was just implying that you're a big Sheen fan. If that elicits a response including "homo" and "hardon", it sounds like you've got some issues to work out laying on a couch and forking out $150/hour.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Atomic Punk wrote:I can vouch for that Jack. Bungslicker is a tard on a whole different level than Kenjetta's level of tarddom. They are mutually exclusive and are no-trick ponies... like the Toronto shit troll tards.

Hope that clears it up a bit.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................
I fucking suck.
Plato
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Plato »

What on earth made you think bumping this week’s old, dead thread with that epic response was a good idea?

1) old and dead reminds you of Nocal’s snatch and the glory days of that relationship
2) you’re twice the idiot that AP claims you are
3) you were looking for some board cred from jtr or Doug
4) deep down, in those secret places that you don’t like to admit, you want us on the roof, you need us on that roof, you want us to code red your ass daily and twice on Sunday’s because you’re a sick pile of shit with a self-deprecating fetish
5) All of the above
Bitch Owned: Goober McTuber

Hole Opened: Dinsdale
Rudolph
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Rudolph »

Bungslicker bumped it because he simply needs lovin', Plato.

This zero's the kind of kid who'd bust his dad's best wrench on purpose, just on the chance that daddy would take him behind the shed and kicking the living shit out of him.
Plato
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Plato »

Rudy,
I'm sure cumslinger didn't have to anything special for his daddy to bring him behind the shed. I just wonder if he beat him up first or sodomized him first, oh well.
Bitch Owned: Goober McTuber

Hole Opened: Dinsdale
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Plato wrote:I just wonder if he beat him up first or sodomized him first, .
Perhaps the beating was considered foreplay?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dasher
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Dasher »

Plato wrote:What on earth made you think bumping this week’s old, dead thread with that epic response was a good idea?
I'm willing to bet 4 sedges and 2 lichens that GulpSlinger just left his vibrator on the keyboard again. It happens.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Looks like it was Kramer after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM4Zt5EiyFw
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Mister Bushice wrote:Looks like it was Kramer after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM4Zt5EiyFw

:lol:
Al Davis=Fidel Castro