Post a mad fact about your home town

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Blue Springs has won 2 of the last 5 Missouri Class 6A State Football Championships
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

smackaholic wrote:The Hartford
All of my 401k belongeth to The Hartford, and they're doing a damn fine job with it.

I might actually see some of those numbers on paper someday, and by gawd, I'm going to be RICH then, I tell ya'.

As for Scotty, I see you working. Already grooming the boys towards another MO. State championship or two?

Big thumbs up. Go for it.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

ND Funk Cake wrote:Original home of Metallica before they relocated to San Francisco.

Jesus Christ that's an awful picture. Who's the midget in the Metalica shirt?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I think it's the real life beavis, or was it butthead in the metallica shirt? that knotted shirt just completes the "I'll kick your ass" motiff, don't it.

I am approximately the same age as those tools and I am pretty sure that I thought a rhinestone studded belt was gax, even in 1982. But then again I never did get the ridiculous rocker get ups of the time.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Durham, NC....

....pretty infamous lately, sorry to say.....

...but otherwise, the cigarette rolling machine was invented there back in the 1860's or so by the Duke family and made them multi-multi millionaires. Until a few years ago, Chesterfields and Lucky Strikes, among others, were produced there. Downtown smelled like a pack of smokes....unlit, of course. Not a bad smell.

From Hillside High School.....John Lucas and Rodney Rogers.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Another fact about LeRoy, NY: There is a miniature replica of the Statue of Liberty in LeRoy. It is located on the east bank of the Oatka Creek, just south of Main Street.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
patsy stone
sweetie dahling

Post by patsy stone »

I forgot to mention that Lynyrd Skynyrd is from Jacksonville. YEEHAW!