Cheney shoots something other than his own foot

The best of the best
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

PSUFAN wrote:When the VP sticks a guy with buckshot, it's news, sorry...

It also would be news if he was hunting quail with buckshot.

That's a bit of overkill, much like invading a country to find nonexistent weapons.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

nope, nothing newsworthy here...:lol:
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Perhaps the lawyer is going to try to outdo Cheney in a who-can-have-the-most -heart-attacks competition.

Lawyer is currently about 8 behind.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:Why would I disappear when you are doing such a fine job of kicking your own hysterical ass up and down this thread?

Oh but you aren't making it political or anything. What a fucking tool.

:meds:
What a hand-wringing pantload.

:meds:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dinsdale wrote: Yeah, believe it or not, once you buy a matress, you can do whatever the fuck you want with it..
Bullshit.

Just try giving it to Goodwill. Try as you might, you'll never hit paydirt
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cuda wrote:[
Just try giving it to Goodwill.
I stand corrected.

If it isn't brand new, and worth at least $400 retail, GW doesn't want it.

That's why I always make "donations" at night. They never should have told me that they got free dump service...big mistake, but what do you expect from a company that only hires retarded people?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cuda wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: Yeah, believe it or not, once you buy a matress, you can do whatever the fuck you want with it..
Bullshit.

Just try giving it to Goodwill. Try as you might, you'll never hit paydirt
Might have something to do with the condition of your “mattress”, Cooder.

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Cicero wrote:It isnt big news IMO b/c he was on a hunting trip, the guy is ok and it was an accident.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11340558/

Want that one back, Crown?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Cicero wrote:It isnt big news IMO b/c he was on a hunting trip, the guy is ok and it was an accident.

Crown could give a shit.

I on the other hand posted that prior to knowing of him suffering a mid heart attack. He survived and will be fine.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:It was minor hunting accident. BFD.
The Associated Press wrote:CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - The 78-year-old lawyer who was shot by Vice President Dick Cheney in a hunting accident has some birdshot lodged in his heart and he had a "a minor heart attack" Tuesday morning, hospital officials said.
You're...not too bright.

Want to go hunting sometime? I'll keep it "minor"...I promise.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Minor meaning not that serious of a heart attack. The fucker is 78 years old. Could have had one if he wasnt "accidentally" sprayed w/ buckshot. Us "Bushees" defend our boys b/c they are constantly misrepresented by fuckos like dinsdale, psufan and the media.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Cicero wrote: sprayed w/ buckshot.
As others have pointed out, nobody was "sprayed with buckshot". The guy took a few pellets of #8 bird shot at a distance of about 30 yards

Shot size table: lead shot (top), steel shot
(middle) and buckshot (bottom).

Fucking dimwits
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:
Cicero wrote: sprayed w/ buckshot.
As others have pointed out, nobody was "sprayed with buckshot". The guy took a few pellets of #8 bird shot at a distance of about 30 yards
How about you volunteer to test a load of #8 bird in your chest?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

How about you eat a bowl of butt hair?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

hen the VP sticks a guy with buckshot, it's news, sorry...
If it was buckshot the mother fucker would be dead with most of his dome gone.

Get your facts straight.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:How about you eat a bowl of butt hair?
What? And deny you your favorite food?

I don't think so.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Derron wrote:
hen the VP sticks a guy with buckshot, it's news, sorry...
If it was buckshot the mother fucker would be dead with most of his dome gone.

Get your facts straight.
THats what I said earlier, so I agree. However.....I've been quail hunting numerous times and never sprayed anyone. Its called being careful, but, that Dick has been trigger happy for some time now.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Btw, this is a picture of a shot pattern from a 28 gauge gun (like Cheney was using)

At 30 yards, the pellet count was 57% inside a 30" diameter circle- although they were using much smaller #9 shot
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:A 78 year old man has a brief, irregular heartbeat.
Due to having birdshot in his chest, delivered via a negligent hunter...who is in violation of more than one law at the time. Who also happens to be the VP of the USA.

Nope, not newsworthy at all.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cuda wrote:Btw, this is a picture of a shot pattern from a 28 gauge gun (like Cheney was using)

At 30 yards, the pellet count was 57% inside a 30" diameter circle- although they were using much smaller #9 shot
The Associated Press wrote:Cheney was using 7 1/2 shot from a 28-gauge shotgun.
Oddly enough, the same size shot that most experts recommend for home defense.

And I'm not sure how that pic is relevant in any way, since we have no clue as to what sort of choke the evidence in the assault...ERRR the gun had.

Cuda wrote:nobody was "sprayed with buckshot". The guy took a few pellets of #8 bird shot at a distance of about 30 yards
The Associated Press wrote:Hospital officials said they were not concerned about six to 200 other pieces of birdshot that might still be lodged in Whittington's body.

Uhm yeah...when I want the latest in breaking news, I check Cuda posts first.

I guess when you're 78, they don't really worry about the lead poisoning too much, eh?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:Link?
Once again...you're none too bright.

I already posted it, dumbass.

Let's see -- the requirement for the upland bird stamp is...let's see...on Page Fucking ONE of the Texas Fish and Feathers Regulations. Page One.

When I go fishing out of state, or when I go fishing for the first time of the new year, I read the regulations. They generally tend to put any new ones on Page One. Don't try to tell me that a hunting ranch didn't have Texas Rulebooks available at the front door, and don't try to tell me that dude didn't have time to skim through the relevant sections on the drive out to the hunting area. The responsibilty to know all applicable laws lies with Cheney and Cheney ONLY...but go ahead and keep making excuses for him...it's kinda cute how you feel that "manly" sense of affection for him.

And there's that "Responsibilties Of A Hunter" section, just like every other state has (and Texas even has a hunter education requirement from the looks of it...I'm guessing Cheney gets an "F" in that class). Cheney CLEARLY failed to abide by the Responsibilities Of A Hunter, and is therefore criminally liable for the results of his negligent actions...JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THE COUNTRY.

I'm just appalled that anyonew would think that he's above the laws that apply to the rest of us, just because he's VP. To me, that office and oath implies an enhanced responsibility to abide by all laws.

Simply amazing the political divide that a certain few profiteers have managed to pull off in this country.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Cicero wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:

Crown could give a shit.
Apparently so, since you/he responded.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

the same size shot that most experts recommend for home defense.
Huh ???? What experts ??? # 7 shot for home defense... ?? I don't think so...

I will go ahead and use the 8 pieces of # 00 buskshot for home defense. That's what my cop buddies carry in their Remington 12 gauges.

Inside the house, I am sure # 7 would work fine under 20 yards, in fact it would probably make a fucking hole the size of a dinner plate in their chest.

28 gauge...whoa.... that's some heavy firepower there. # 8 shot at 30 yards even with a full choke is still pretty small.

Since most quail flush a lot closer than 30 yards, it may have been a modifed choke.

Cheney fucked up no, doubt, but the fuckin libs start jacking off the minute the monkeys scream and throw some shit around.

Of course since " the facts" appear to be coming from the media, it could all be total bullshit anyway.
Derron
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dinsdale wrote:
Cuda wrote:Btw, this is a picture of a shot pattern from a 28 gauge gun (like Cheney was using)

The Associated Press wrote:Cheney was using 7 1/2 shot from a 28-gauge shotgun.
Oddly enough, the same size shot that most experts recommend for home defense.
1. It's pretty fucking rare to use anything larger than #8 on something as tiny as quail.

2. I'm just astounded that associated press got the gauge right. 50% accuracy is pretty goddam good for them.

3. I could be wrong, but probably not a lot of home defense shooting is done at 30+ yards

And I'm not sure how that pic is relevant in any way, since we have no clue as to what sort of choke the evidence in the assault...ERRR the gun had.
Test gun was choked improved cylinder (i.e. the same as one would want to use to shoot quail)

Cuda wrote:nobody was "sprayed with buckshot". The guy took a few pellets of #8 bird shot at a distance of about 30 yards
The Associated Press wrote:Hospital officials said they were not concerned about six to 200 other pieces of birdshot that might still be lodged in Whittington's body.
which is it- 6 pellets, or 200?

Here's a hint: it ain't 200. It ain't 100. A liberal guess might be as many as a couple dozen pellets.

Hospital Officials might concievably be brighter than associated press reportards, but I doubt the difference is statistically measurable.

Uhm yeah...when I want the latest in breaking news, I check Cuda posts first.
Glad to be able to help
I guess when you're 78, they don't really worry about the lead poisoning too much, eh?
They don't worry about it too much at any age.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Duhron wrote: I will go ahead and use the 8 pieces of # 00 buskshot for home defense. That's what my cop buddies carry in their Remington 12 gauges
Just because they come round to check that you're not fucking your kids again doesn't make them your 'buddies'.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Cuda wrote:I'm just astounded that associated press got the gauge right.
Given that you probably don't even know what the AP is, no real surprised you'd be "astounded" by it.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Just because they come round to check that you're not fucking your kids again doesn't make them your 'buddies'.
Another example of fine limey humor and attempt at smack.

Watch deliverance much ??

How about Gator Bait where that redneck jams that shotgun in that sluts cunt and pulls the trigger ??
Derron
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cicero wrote:I love CNN's agenda. Last night while I was at the gym, one of the TV's had CNN on and the headline on the screen said "Cheney hunting illegally." It was a fucking $7 stamp that had only been written into law about 5 months ago. You would have thought that he was just off one of the local interstates firing at passing cars. Its such a non news story that I cant believe it has gotten this much coverage. Accidents happen.
So the VP was hunting illegaly. Thank you for your submission. That will be all.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

What's worse than our second in command blasting a fellow senior citizen into hamburger?

His utter silence on the matter, or the inane bumblings of the predictably shit-headed Scott McClellan left to fashion excuses out of thin air, or the fact that no law yet written can contain this rogue cabinet when they are beserk with bloodlust?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

PSUFAN wrote:What's worse than our second in command blasting a fellow senior citizen into hamburger?
Oh, I dunno...premeditated murder, armed robbery, child molestation, dealing meth...pretty much about a half million other things would be considered "worse" than a hunting accident to a rational mind w/o an axe to grind.

So what's your excuse?
...the fact that no law yet written can contain this rogue cabinet when they are beserk with bloodlust?
That does it. Break out the straightjacket. The patient has become hysterical and a danger to himself as well as others.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

local am hacks are now saying cheney was drinking
mvscals blow monkey spunk
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

PSUFAN wrote:What's worse than our second in command blasting a fellow senior citizen into hamburger?
Ask Juanita Broderick.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Diogenes wrote:
Ask Juanita Broderick.
Yea, lying about rape would be worse. Thank you for your interest.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

I guess if that paragon of honesty Bill Clinton says so...

ImageImage
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I hate republicans who get elected & then think they don't have to abide by laws!

Sincerely,
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

PSUFAN wrote:No, but he robs our country with a cost-plus contract handed to Halliburton.
I can't believe it took three fucking pages for you fuckers to drop the H-word.

Slipping.

So when are the impeachment hearings?

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

I'm not impressed.

Sin,

ImageImage
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

88 wrote:Cheney fucked up big time. There is no other way to look at it. You shoot someone, it is your fault. Period.
Agreed. But the Bush bashers literally having conniptions over this are over the freaking top, yes?
The State of Texas should charge him with a violation of an appropriate law...
And if an "appropriate law" doesn't exist, one should be invented?

Whichever, will that salve the liberal lefts enflamed twats for the time being?

By all means, give him a ticket or something, and then STFU about a freaking accident.

Sheesh.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Whichever, will that salve the liberal lefts enflamed twats for the time being?
Is healing them a priority of yours or something?