I've written off all Muslims

The best of the best
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

All right, maybe you need a little help with a hypothetical.

Say you're a administrative person in the Danish Embassy in Beruit. You may have worked there for decades, and over the years you've undoubtedly acted as liason for a lot of humanitarian and aid-oriented work intended for Lebanon and Palestine, and the like.

You come in to work one morning, look out the window, and the building is encircled with half-wit zealots thirsty for your blood...because of something a newspaper in Copenhagen 5,000 miles away has printed.

Are you a bigot if you wonder what you're doing there, and whether you're going to get out alive? At what point do you accept what is before your very eyes?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

PSUFAN wrote: Are you a bigot if you wonder what you're doing there, and whether you're going to get out alive?
Again. Wow. I'm shocked. It's not like it's AQ {or the KKK if you will} outside. Unless that is how you think all Muslims act.......

Why am I having this conversation? Dins? Are we nuts? Are you as shocked as I am?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

It's not like it's AQ {or the KKK if you will} outside.
You know this...how? Reportedly, many of the protests have included armed men.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060208/ap_ ... t_drawings
On Wednesday, about 500 demonstrators threw stones at police outside a U.S. military base in Qalat city in southern Afghanistan. Police responded initially with shots into the air before firing into the crowd, said Qalat police chief Abdul Bari. Police said seven police and three protesters were wounded.

A day before, protesters armed with assault rifles and grenades attacked the
NATO base in the northern city of Maymana, which is manned by peacekeepers from Norway, Finland, Latvia and Sweden, local officials said.

Sayed Aslam Ziaratia, the provincial deputy police chief, said three protesters were shot and killed by Afghan and Norwegian forces and that 22 others were wounded. However, NATO said it only fired live ammunition into the air and rubber bullets. Five Norwegian peacekeepers suffered minor injuries.

Provincial governor Mohammed Latif said he suspected al-Qaida may have had a hand in the unrest. He said two men from eastern Afghanistan were arrested during the protest and were being interrogated.

"The violence today looked like a massive uprising. It was very unusual," Latif said.

On Monday, about 2,000 protesters tried to storm the main U.S. military base at Bagram, the hub of the operations for some 20,000 American forces in the country. Police shot dead two protesters. A top local official said al-Qaida and Taliban militants incited the crowd.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Unless that is how you think all Muslims act.......
No...only the ones that are storming bases and burning embassies and each other, actually.
Zyclone
HTTR

Post by Zyclone »

Usama bin 88 wrote:Rack the effort, Meds. I'm not sure I'm going to rack the take, though. I see some of it, but its a tough call.

We've got quite a few muslim families in my neighborhood including three houses on my street. I don't know anything at all about the adults in those homes. They work and are gone all the time. The women stay in the house. But their kids stay out of the house. All the f-ing time. And there are lots of them.

The really young Muslim kids seem OK. They play with my kids sometimes and want to do the same things as all kids want to do (play ball, ride bikes etc.). But as they get older, they start withdrawing. By age 10 or so, the girls are keeping to themselves and no longer play with the other girls in the neighborhood. That could be that the other girls in the neighborhood don't want to hang with them. Hard to tell, really.

The boys also withdraw. And you can see the anger in their faces as they get older. I think they take a ration of shit from the other kids in school, and are called names etc. They have very little future, other than to go work for dad in the convenience store (and that was not intended to be a joke - most of the Muslims in my neighborhood own and operate small stores).

I think there is a lot of insidious racism in the United States against blacks, Muslims, Mexicans etc. Part of it is that these groups are unwilling or unable to assimilate into Western culture without feeling like they've totally abandoned their own culture. Having said that, the Indian families in my neighborhood do not seem to have any problem being accepted and participating in our culture. I think the Hindu religion is probably one of peace and tolerance. I don't know much about it, though. But the blacks, Muslims and Mexicans have some problems integrating into society.

As far as the Muslims in the Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia, I think they have been mistreated and abused for more than a hundred years by the "civilized" nations that now run the show. Britain, France, Spain, Russia and the United States colonialized much of the Muslim world from the 1830's to the 1950's. The "civilized" countries supported corrupt leaders who would maintain order using brutal means. Some were clerics, but most were just plain old dictators.

Step forward to the present, and you've got 5 or 6 generations that do not know freedom, who have been kept illiterate and impoverished. They don't know what the fuck is going on. They are isolated from everything. And the only thing that keeps them going is the promise of a better life after death. I suspect that makes death seem like a pretty good prospect. It would beat the shit out of getting the shit beat out of you. Just saying.

So here they are, impoverished and told their entire life that it is the fault of the "civilized" nations (which might be at least partially true). They see vast wealth being sucked out of their lands and handed to corrupt people and they are pissed. I think this has more to do with nationalism than religion. Religion and poverty are the ties that bind the Muslim nations, but they would fight each other if they weren't fighting against a common enemy. Iran and Iraq were at war in the 1980's and millions died. Iraq invaded Kuwait. Saudi Arabia exists only because of US protection.

The problem with the Muslims is not a recent thing. It is a problem that has been around for many years. The reason we hear about it more now than before is that there have been improvements in arms and weapons in recent years (the RPG, the Kalishnakov, plastic explosives etc.). And, the risk is out there of a really huge strike against "civilized" nations if a nuke or some other "weapon of mass destruction" should fall into the hands of certain Muslims. Why? Because they would f-ing use it in a NY minute.

I think that most Muslims want what we all want. They want to raise their kids, and hang with their friends, and die at an old age with grandchildren running around. They want peace. But there are some who want other things, like total control over the vast oil wealth of the Middle East, or control over other resources. And they use religion and nationalism to convince the everyday Joe Muslims that they are obligated to support the radical element. And they can't help but find satisfaction when someone they view as an oppressor has their nose tweaked now and then.

There will likely be a big war some day soon and a lot of this will be sorted out at a great loss of life on both sides. Tragic, but likely. I'm hoping that someone emerges from the Muslim world to lead them away from a war path such as MLK did in the 1960's in the US.

Don't throw all of the Muslims under the bus just yet. But definitely keep an eye on what is going on.
You claim to be ab attorney anbd dont doubt that one bit but,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

Dont think they wont throttle your entire family in the name of Jihad if given just aliitle bit of power.

It's the lefty tards like yourself and Euro who make any excuse for the sake of making one.

Hell I was 18 years old selling 30-50 kilos of coke a week making more money then all of you wouldnt see in a liftime combined. Was it wrong yes. But it's a past I wish to forget.

The bottom line is we are at war with Islam. I never saw the IRA slam planes into any of our buildings or declare kill any american you see on site.

it's morons like you who choose to be the pawn in what is in alll Actuallaity WW3

So you have some nice muslin friends and thats cool and all but dont think for a minute they wouldnt kill you or your family if the Imam told them to.

:meds:
Sharif dont like it! ROCK the Casbah, ROCK the Casbah!
My Home Page
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

PSUFAN wrote:
It's not like it's AQ {or the KKK if you will} outside.
You know this...how? Reportedly, many of the protests have included armed men.
Either you are an Ubertard or I have your stance assbackwards. You are saying that it is okay for Jhimmah to 'write of all Muslims' because of the actions of some Muslims. Right? The KKK crack was meant to illustrate that some 'organizations' are evil in and of themselves. If you are saying Muslims should be written off because of the actions of a few you will hopefully be Darwinized before you can procreate.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moving Sale wrote:Dins? Are we nuts? Are you as shocked as I am?

Nope and nope.

The first step to engaging an a bullshit war is to dehumanize the enemy. Use disparaging names for them, and make it clear that ALL of the citizens of that country and/or race are to blame for their problems. Hermann Goering laid the groundwork, at at least put it in its most simple terms.

Of course, the anti-Muslim sentiment probably wouldn't be such an easy sell if the most visible and vocal Muslims weren't making it so darn easy to hate them, but it takes a strong person to not throw out the baby with the bathwater, and to not be a reactionary fuckstick.

Human conflict is inevitable, and the amount of human conflict is, was, and always will be in direst proportion to scarcity of resources. It's all in how you package your greed that makes the difference. I'll sit back and stick to my beliefs, and everyone else will do what they do.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Moving Sale wrote:
RadioFan wrote: Niether 88 nor Meds were trying to do that. They had honest takes, from personal experience.
"I've written off all Muslims." Yea that's a solid "take."
The title of the thread, to purposly get attention, is not a "take." Try again.
'I'm not ready to throw them all under the bus just yet.' Another winner. The "theme" in here is to not be a narrow minded bigot...or at least be funny doing it :lol:
Better. Thanks.
Their POV is not worth more than a few word retort.
To what specific POV are you referring? Oh yeah, I forgot, the one that's "theirs." :roll:

Btw, you go Zy! 88 is the biggest liberal in this joint, as everybody knows.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Are you as shocked as I am?
...nope.
I meant that it was coming from RF and PSU et al and not just from the 88/Jhimmah crowd.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

RadioFan wrote:Try again.
So we should ignore at least some of what he wrote. Good start.

Better. Thanks.
To what specific POV are you referring?
Tell me you are kidding?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Moving Sale wrote:
RadioFan wrote:To what specific POV are you referring?
Tell me you are kidding?
Just pointing out your bad aim while attempting the at-the-hip shotgun approach, champ.

Especially when you type this shit:
Moving Sale wrote:Their POV is not worth more than a few word retort.
Coming from you, the one decrying the two best posters in this thread, for putting people in boxes.

:lol: :lol:

Nice way to KYOA. B+ for effort, though, mensa.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

J M Wrote:
And now, a cartoon is printed in a newspaper in Denmark, and you have embassies burning?
Actually; the original offending cartoons were printed in September, which afterwards Denmarks Muslim Leadership received and accepted an official apology.

This latest crap appears to be but another effective assault on Capitolism.

One freaky enemy, eh?

Tick Tock
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Have you bothered to look? The Muslims I know are sickened by this violence.
but what are they doing to stop it?
I'd like to know what muslims it is that you guys are meeting? I knew a number of Muslims in two different communities and I no longer associate with any of them because of their lack of disdain for these actions. I heard nothing but appologies for terrorist actions.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Zyclone wrote:Hell I was 18 years old selling 30-50 kilos of coke a week making more money then all of you wouldnt see in a liftime combined. Was it wrong yes. But it's a past I wish to forget.
What the fuck did this have to do with the discussion?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Goober,
Zyshit & relevance are mutually exclusive, you shoould know that by now.

Rack this thread, nice work by the posters involved.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You are saying that it is okay for Jhimmah
Slow down. Where did me saying "it's ok" enter in to this?

I'm not evaluating his opinions, I'm applauding the process by which he appears to be formulating them - i.e. he is actually giving the matter some real consideration from a variety of viewpoints.

I notice you don't seem to be willing to place yourself in one of these hypothetical scenarios. It's easier for you to ankle-bite, I suppose.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

It seems that some folks are starting to get through their anger and understand what is at stake here:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060208/ap_ ... t_drawings
"Islam says it's all right to demonstrate but not to resort to violence. This must stop," said senior cleric Mohammed Usman, a member of the Ulama Council — Afghanistan's top Islamic organization. "We condemn the cartoons but this does not justify violence. These rioters are defaming the name of Islam."
"Aggression against life and property can only damage the image of a peaceful Islam," said the statement released by Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu of the Organization of the Islamic Conference, U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan and the EU chief Javier Solana.
Indonesia's foreign minister said Wednesday that radical groups around the world were exploiting public anger over the cartoons.

"The cartoons have hurt the Islamic community, so it has added to ammunition for (global) radical groups to exploit the situation and the whole thing has got out of proportion," Indonesian Foreign Minister Hassan Wirajuda told reporters.
Chirac is asking for the French media to curtail themselves. The Danish Foreign Minister is not, though. He's standing firm in his message that he has no right to stifle an independent publication. Rack him.
Tough Love wrote:the original offending cartoons were printed in September, which afterwards Denmarks Muslim Leadership received and accepted an official apology.
Interesting...do you have a link to said official apology?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

RadioFan wrote:... the two best posters in this thread....
If you like to read the work of bigots.

Now go suck their cocks some more bigot.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

PSUFAN wrote: I'm applauding the process by which he appears to be formulating them - i.e. he is actually giving the matter some real consideration from a variety of viewpoints.
So you like the process of being a bigot, but it is not okay to type 'I'm writing off all Muslims?'

You're wack. Just admit that there is nothing noble about being a bigot. Slap 88Jimmah for being bigots and get on with your life. Oh that's right you are a bigot too.....

Nevermind.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Nevermind.
No problem. Check back in when you've got something.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So you admit to being a bigot. Props I guess.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yep - I don't like gutless midgets with a taste for ankle.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So it's okay to be a bigot but it is not okay to be under 6' tall or to point out that people are being bigots. Great retort you brainless fuck.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: I've written off all Muslims

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:I've written off all Muslims
Now that’s what I call itemizing. How much does that increase your refund?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

PSUFAN wrote:Yep - I don't like gutless midgets with a taste for ankle.
:lol:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvsKKKal wrote: Last of the handwringing PC fucktards, I see. You go, girl.
The racist chimes in. You put bigots to shame.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

I feel sorry for fundamentalist Muslims, though.

"Look at these Danish cunts - let's take the piss out of their religion and see how they like it"

"OK...let's do something with Jesus on a cross, and get him to sing a musical number"

"That's been done"

"Alright...we get a glass tank, put a carving of Jesus on the cross, and then fill it with piss. Yeah! Genius"

"No, mate. Someone's done that"

"Very well...we'll get someone to pretend to be a fat white cunt who bangs on about how God makes bad shit happen all the time because he doesn't like people"

"Been done"

"Poems about Gay blokes sucking Jesus off while he's still on the cross? A t-shirt of an upside-down Jesus with a swastika superimposed over it? Spread rumours that priests have sex with kids? Throw bibles out of helicopters?"

"It's all been done, mate"

"Ah, fuck it - let's burn something"
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

exactly - as in, let's burn our own shit, and encircle our brothers in flames.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

PSU Wrote:
Interesting...do you have a link to said official apology?
Not interested enough to search for Link. (if there is one)... It was on yesterdays eve news...Either Global TV, CTV, or CBC (Canada)
The story stated the Sept apology from Denmarks top dog included that he doesn't have the power to dictate matters concerning freedom of expression to the media, nor would he ever want to have such powers.

Nish knows his shit. :wink:
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Moving Sale wrote:So it's okay to be a bigot but it is not okay to be under 6' tall or to point out that people are being bigots. Great retort you brainless fuck.
You could stand on Zycolon's shoulders and still not be over 6' tall, you fucking takeless cumdumpster.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:... close-minded ...
That you may be throwing 'them' under the bus at some point IS close-minded. The only thing you disagreed with Jimmah about is timing. He is trowing them under the bus now and you are going to do it later if things don't go the way you want*. How is that not being a bigot?

* Might not be the best word, but let's just go with it for now.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Looks like Someone We Know has quit going to his Dipshits Anonymous meetings.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

How about the Muslim leaders who have come out as recently as today condemning the violent protests, and stating that it is against Islamic principles to commit violent acts of protest?

Are we writing them off, too? I mean, that's what you guys wanted, right? Muslim leaders to denounce violence?

Well, you've got it.

So, either some of you are flaming bigots, or we can expect a full retraction and apology.

As a matter of fact, I am hereby formally DEMANDING that white-trash leaders denounce these "throwing under the bus" posts about Muslims. If the white-trash community doesn't respond, then I will be justified in killing ALL white-trash rednecks.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Dinsdale wrote:... then I will be justified in killing ALL white-trash rednecks.
Oh, you said white-trash rednecks, that's diiferent. You don't even need a license to kill them.

Sinc,
Carl S.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:How about the Muslim leaders who have come out as recently as today condemning the violent protests, and stating that it is against Islamic principles to commit violent acts of protest?
When those Muslim leaders issue fatwas against these human scum that include excommunication, we can talk.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh. We've gone from "denounce" to "issue fatwas."

Do you even know what a fatwa is, beyond that which some redneck told you it meant?

I'll help you out --
Maulana Mehmood Madani, president of the Jamaat-e-Ulema-e-Hind wrote:In Sunni Islam, a fatwa is nothing more than an opinion.
They gave their opinion. A fatwa has been issued by the real Muslims...the ones who don't follow some perverted version of Islam.

Dumbass.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Dinsdale wrote:How about the Muslim leaders who have come out as recently as today condemning the violent protests, and stating that it is against Islamic principles to commit violent acts of protest?

We're shocked, shocked that there is violence in the world committed by our fellow muslims.....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Oh. We've gone from "denounce" to "issue fatwas."

Do you even know what a fatwa is, beyond that which some redneck told you it meant?

I'll help you out --
Maulana Mehmood Madani, president of the Jamaat-e-Ulema-e-Hind wrote:In Sunni Islam, a fatwa is nothing more than an opinion.
They gave their opinion. A fatwa has been issued by the real Muslims...the ones who don't follow some perverted version of Islam.

Dumbass.
A fatwa (Arabic: فتوى) plural fatāwa (فتاوى), is a legal pronouncement in Islam, issued by a religious law specialist on a specific issue. Usually a fatwa is issued at the request of an individual or a judge to settle a question where ’’fiqh,’’ Islamic jurisprudence, is unclear. A scholar capable of issuing fatwas is known as a Mufti.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatwas
Of course you do realize that Supreme Court decisions are known as "opinions" as well. And those have force of law.

So the question becomes, for whom does a fatwa have the force of law?
Contrary to what is believed by many non-Muslims, and even by the majority of Muslims, a fatwa is not binding on all persons professing the Muslim faith. The only ones who are obliged to obey any specific fatwa are the mufti who issued it and his followers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mufti
When I see some Imams telling their followers not to do business with, or associate with these human scum, then I will start buying into the Islam is changing argument.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

The "real" Muslims? Which ones are those again?

Are the ones killing people and throwing fire bombs because of cartoons "real" or are they just a figment of some Archie Bunker's imagination?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Not only are some of you redneck bigots, you're not very good at math, either.

OK, see if you can follow --

Some where between 25-30% of the earth's population are Muslim, give or take a few.

So, simple fucking logic (uh-oh, I just lost most of you) dictates that

A) 25-30% of all human atrocities are committed by Muslims

B) Other

Think hard now, einsteins.

I guess abortion clinic bombers are Muslims in your world too, right?