Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Joe in PB »

Joe in PB wrote:Trump has had a special counsel sniffing his ass since shortly after the inauguration. If he were using a phone that was not secure we would have heard about it in all the press.
Reading comprehension isn't a strong suite for Mikey, another California educated failure.

Mikey you'll notice the Korean summit cancellation on every news network because it is true. You don't see your story on every network because it is fake news, but I guess shouldn't expect a California educated fruit to understand that.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

NK has been playing the same game for decades.
Play nice, then do a 360 an start saber rattling instead.

No surprise.

Drumpf got played by little f@t boy.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:[

He definitely overused that phrase, but it's really an apt description of a Tardspray post that is nothing but a stupid, often unrelated photo. It adds nothing to the discussion. Much like the vast majority of your posts.
So the midget overused the phrase..( understatement of year), but you rolled it out because shutyomouth posted a picture that offended you. Your white flag blast adds nothing to the post, other than remind us how tedious the midget was with the white flag blasts, and how you have now aligned yourself with his style. Epic.
No, you slack-jawed fuckwit. His picture was hardly offensive. When Tardspray rolls out one his of stupid pictures, it means he has run out of smack. Empty. Like your misshapen melon. He's giving up. Hence, a white flag.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:Further why wouldn't this apply to any user who discussed a political topic on the platform.
Again......................how did you get admitted to Rice? Fuck you are stupid.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote: Especially with Muller's tendency to leak news about his investigation.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:Trump has had a special counsel sniffing his ass since shortly after the inauguration. If he were using a phone that was not secure we would have heard about it in all the press. Especially with Muller's tendency to leak news about his investigation.
Mueller isn't investigating Trump's use of an unsecured phone, you world class asswipe. It seems like you and Left Shitter are in a race to the bottom for world's dumbest troglodyte.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:Screwy knows what Mueller is and is not investigating
Yeah, we know what he is investigating thanks to all the Trump cronies who have plead guilty in federal court in addition to all the unsealed indictments as well.

I used to think you were smarter than your knuckle dragging cohorts here but you prove me wrong every time.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: believes it is OK for Hillary Clinton to resign from the position of Secretary of State and get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by banks that she would have been in charge of regulating if she had won the presidency but no one gets to see what she said.
When did I say this? Wipe the spittle of your chin, you're pathetic.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screwy is so happy that the Korean peace talks fell through, and obviously would have been very unhappy if Trump was successful in those endeavors. Truly pathetic.

Screwy is not an American, he's a Democrat, who puts the party ahead of country. Truly pathetic.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:Screwy is so happy that the Korean peace talks fell through, and obviously would have been very unhappy if Trump was successful in those endeavors. Truly pathetic.
He was never going to succeed at this, him and his cabal, like you and your cronies here, are too god damn stupid to do any better.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I don't have any cronies, let alone here, but if you mean forum members who object to the crap you fling around by kicking you in the teeth on a daily basis, I understand.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Derron wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:[

When Tardspray rolls out one his of stupid pictures, it means he has run out of smack. Empty. Like your misshapen melon. He's giving up. Hence, a white flag.
No, it means you have ran out of smack at that point in time. He backed you into a corner,and then drops the whining little bitch picture on you and you have no where to go with that. So you roll out the white flag card, and try to deflect from the fact that he handed your ass to you and walked off. It put an end to your pathetic spin with one click. Beats the hell out of the midgets white flag that you stole from him. Next thing we know, you will be rolling out with the " suck an orange cock" blasts.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Doh-ron the mo-ron wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: When Tardspray rolls out one his of stupid pictures, it means he has run out of smack. Empty. Like your misshapen melon. He's giving up. Hence, a white flag.
No, it means you have ran out of smack at that point in time.
No it means what I said it means, you fucking IKYABWAI retard.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:IKYABWAI
You're currently doing that far more than anybody else on this board. Hope that helps.
Flat out lies never help, you fat fucking retard.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Flat out lies never help, you fat fucking retard.
Denial followed by the melt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tardtalk
More lies. Go ahead and link up all of those IKYABWAI instances, tubster.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Doh-ron the mo-ron wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: When Tardspray rolls out one his of stupid pictures, it means he has run out of smack. Empty. Like your misshapen melon. He's giving up. Hence, a white flag.
No, it means you have ran out of smack at that point in time.
No it means what I said it means, you fucking IKYABWAI retard.
Of course it does Moving Fail.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Further why wouldn't this apply to any user who discussed a political topic on the platform.
Again......................how did you get admitted to Rice? Fuck you are stupid.

Please point me to where in the 1st Amendment that a president is subject to some of it that other citizens are not? Then answer 88’s question about twitter and the 1st.

Oh and by the way, I tossed all the Michelle Obama photos up in your dome. That was just creepy how many you had.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Why are you such a fascist dipshit? He makes policy and threatens other nations via his twitter feed. That's public record, dickbag.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Why are you such a fascist dipshit? He makes policy and threatens other nations via his twitter feed. That's public record, dickbag.
Of course it is public record. It is about as transparent as it gets.

Noted on your non answer of the questions though. Quite telling.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I find it very ironic you're so butthurt over a court decision preventing government officials from blocking critics on twitter. You are the ultimate snowflake.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Does he have to take your phone calls too? I bet he uses his phone to talk to supporters about policy matters. Is he allowed to block your access to his phone, but allow others to call him? The horror!
Twitter is not even close to being a telephone. Quit acting so obtuse.

It is undemocratic and frankly unamerican for the president to block critics from receiving his policy declarations. But unsurprising a Trump sycophant is falling inline for Orange Julius.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Poor you, continue whining and flailing.

Democracy 1, 88braincells 0
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Joe in PB wrote:Screwy is so happy that the Korean peace talks fell through, and obviously would have been very unhappy if Trump was successful in those endeavors. Truly pathetic.

Screwy is not an American, he's a Democrat, who puts the party ahead of country. Truly pathetic.
"The single most important thing that we want to achieve is to make President Obama a one-term president."

-Senate GOP Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Jan 2009.
Last edited by Diego in Seattle on Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He probably could. But you get his point.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Joe in PB wrote: Screwy is not an American, he's a Democrat...
Screwey, Diego, Mikey and pals haven't even reached the level of Democrat.
They are easily mobilised and highly propagandised shock troops of globalist, cosmopolitan, moneyed elites that have no loyalty to nation or flag.
They have vacation homes in the south of France, send their kids to school in London, hide their money in the Caymans, winter in Fiji...
These are the friends of the McCains and the Clintons. So when you hear John Bolton, or Hilary Clinton or John McCain agitate for war with Iran or Russia or wherever...it's because, when the shit goes down, they'll just have their mail forwarded some place else and the Mayflower moving trucks will have their possessions expedited to the other side of the world, or any other host nation that falls victim to their parasitism. Boot camp for your kids, but law/economics school for theirs.
..and yet a boot-licker like Mikey will mock shutyomouth for taking the position that both parties are in a conspiracy to serve a master other than the American people.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:https://knightcolumbia.org/sites/defaul ... dgment.pdf

Here is the opinion. 75 pages of drivel. But you are right. Whatever.

Seems like this legal determination has to apply to any public official with a Twitter account, right? Such fun. Except I don’t have a Twitter account.
Trump is using his Twitter account for official business. It should be accessible to all Americans as any non classified government document should be.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

88 wrote:Dayum. That was a riff.

I recommended the works of Nassim Nicholas Taleb. You would probably enjoy them.
I've read The Black Swan. It was ImageokayImage.
I'd never admit to my friends that I would ever read Taleb (they would label me as petit-bourgeois deconstructionist)...

A better appraisal of what I'm saying can be found in Harold Cruse's The Crisis of the Negro Intellectual: A Historical Analysis of the Failure of Black Leadership.
If you haven't read it, you should. Every American school should teach it.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I will not be ordering anything from Amazon.CANADA. Sheesh.

Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Hey Goobs good to see you. I thought maybe I ran you in the other thread when I called you old.

How's the cheerios floating in the whiskey this morning?
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Like Hillary's email server?

BUT BUT BUT WHATABOUT HILLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Goober McTuber wrote:I will not be ordering anything from Amazon.CANADA. Sheesh.
I thought we were friends*?

* DISCLAIMER ~ never actually thought we were friends
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Imus wrote: How's the cheerios floating in the whiskey this morning?

Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Imus wrote:Hey Goobs good to see you. I thought maybe I ran you in the other thread when I called you old.
The only thing you could possibly run is your purty mouth.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Papa Willie wrote: Why, why that’s Jack god damned Tripper!
In the spirit of good will, I'll buy Goobs a drink at the Regal Beagle.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Image

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

88 wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:"The single most important thing that we want to achieve is to make President Obama a long-term president."

-Senate GOP Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Jan 2009.
long-term? Don't you mean one-term?

I think you could fuck up a one-car funeral procession...
Phucking autocorrect strikes again.

And 88 proof, don't act like you're not familiar with the quote. One would have had to have been living under a rock to not know that one.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Diego in Seattle wrote: Phucking autocorrect strikes again.
That well never seems to run dry for you, does it?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote: Phucking autocorrect strikes again.
That well never seems to run dry for you, does it?
I am sure he has a word doc on his desktop with just that statement on it so it is easy to cut and paste.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:don't act like you're not familiar with the quote. One would have had to have been living under a rock to not know that one.
That's your defense to totally botching it?

There's no law against using your brain before the keyboard.

Seriously -- you KYOA, then to defend yourself from the KYOAing, you decided to... KYOA? And something inside your head led you to believe that was the proper tack?

I believe the kids use the abbreviation "SMH" to describe such things.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: Why, why that’s Jack god damned Tripper!
In the spirit of good will, I'll buy Goobs a drink at the Regal Beagle.
I think you're gonna need to get a bottle, as he's in another one of his "IKYABWAI" 8 year old meltdowns... :)
You still can't figure out this simple concept. You've been doing this for 20 years and you've never gotten any better at it.