Pussification of America - COVID 19

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Pussification of America - COVID 19

Post by Softball Bat »

IB wrote:Why and how does the economy rebound? Things cannot go back to 'normal' after this. This really is 9/11 tier, AOL tier, 60s tier, 1945 tier, 30s tier, 1918 tier, 1890s tier, Civil War tier....

How does a rebound economy unfuck people who were fucked by it?
It is never going to "rebound."

It won't be long until a lot of people are crippled financially and/or physically.

People are going to be fvkked, TOTALLY.

There will be desperation, disbelief, and chaos.

A new economic system -- and societal system will be established.

Get ready.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:52 am
IB wrote:Why and how does the economy rebound? Things cannot go back to 'normal' after this. This really is 9/11 tier, AOL tier, 60s tier, 1945 tier, 30s tier, 1918 tier, 1890s tier, Civil War tier....

How does a rebound economy unfuck people who were fucked by it?
It is never going to "rebound."

It won't be long until a lot of people are crippled financially and/or physically.

People are going to be fvkked, TOTALLY.

There will be desperation, disbelief, and chaos.

A new economic system -- and societal system will be established.

Get ready.
Softball?
You couldn't be more wrong than if you shouted, "CHARLES MANSON WAS INNOCENT"

No one is gonna be crippled, because by mid June, everyone is going back to work. Business will pick up right where it left off,
BOOMING!

What the fuck do you think that massive bill was for?
I've been explaining that it's going to bring the economy back stronger than ever.

Ever hear the expression, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"????
Well guess what? If you're still alive in a month, you should be pretty GOT DAMN strong.
Or dead. One of the two.
Your choice.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

EAP wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:33 am Ever hear the expression, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"????
Well guess what? If you're still alive in a month, you should be pretty GOT DAMN strong.
Or dead. One of the two.
Your choice.
That's actually pretty wise.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

No it isn't.

Surviving CV means you aren't the absolute weakest in the herd.

Not saying there aren't occasional overachieving CV out there that reach up and get someone in the middle of the herd, but in the overwhelming majority of the cases, it is just the final nail in a coffin that has been pretty much nailed shut already.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

mvscal wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:12 am
Softball Bat wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:27 pm
mvscal wrote:'m calling my shot. It's over. On Tuesday, New York will begin a large scale clinical trial of the hydroxychloroquine/azithromycin combo which will confirm smaller scale trials and copious ancedotal evidence as an effective treatment.
10 to 12 week lockdown (at least), according to your admin.
Like I said, I have called my shot. One week from this Tuesday, the light at the end of the tunnel will be there. Hydroxychloroquine/azithromycin will be approved by the FDA for treatment of Covid19. That will bring the price of effective treatment to all. They are both dirt cheap generics.
But don't worry.
I'm not.
Time's up.

Meanwhile:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/corona ... ome-orders
Grim news of coronavirus infections and fatalities continued in the U.S. on Wednesday, with the number of confirmed cases rising above 200,000 and the number of deaths surpassing 5,000.

The fatalities for Wednesday alone topped 1,000 -- a one-day toll more than double that usually recorded for lung cancer and influenza combined, USA Today reported. Some researchers predicted U.S. coronavirus deaths could surpass 2,000 per day by mid-April, exceeding daily deaths attributed to heart disease, the report said.
When I first moved to Athens, everybody told me it was a shithole.

It pretty much is, but only 51 dead and 1,415 confirmed cases in all of Greece so far. I feel pretty good about my chances here.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Carson wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:52 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:27 pm

10 to 12 week lockdown (at least), according to your admin.
Like I said, I have called my shot. One week from this Tuesday, the light at the end of the tunnel will be there. Hydroxychloroquine/azithromycin will be approved by the FDA for treatment of Covid19. That will bring the price of effective treatment to all. They are both dirt cheap generics.
But don't worry.
I'm not.
Time's up.

Meanwhile:

Grim news of coronavirus infections and fatalities continued in the U.S. on Wednesday, with the number of confirmed cases rising above 200,000 and the number of deaths surpassing 5,000.

The fatalities for Wednesday alone topped 1,000 -- a one-day toll more than double that usually recorded for lung cancer and influenza combined, USA Today reported. Some researchers predicted U.S. coronavirus deaths could surpass 2,000 per day by mid-April, exceeding daily deaths attributed to heart disease, the report said.

It pretty much is, but only 51 dead and 1,415 confirmed cases in all of Greece so far. I feel pretty good about my chances here.
Good to here you folks in Greece are weathering this comparatively well compared to the dagos. Greece has enough trouble with its bankrupt economy.

Is there significantly less travel there from China?

Or does Ouzo have CV prophylactic properties?

Or is it just that Greece is such a shithole that not even CV wants to go there?

BTW, what brought you to Greece? Work? I seem to recall you being somewhere in Northern Europe, but I could be wrong. I haven't looked at my spreadsheet in years.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:50 pm
Carson wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:52 pm

I'm not.
Time's up.

Meanwhile:

Good to here you folks in Greece are weathering this comparatively well compared to the dagos. Greece has enough trouble with its bankrupt economy.

Is there significantly less travel there from China?

Or does Ouzo have CV prophylactic properties?

Or is it just that Greece is such a shithole that not even CV wants to go there?

BTW, what brought you to Greece? Work? I seem to recall you being somewhere in Northern Europe, but I could be wrong. I haven't looked at my spreadsheet in years.
The greeks don't want no freaks.
What band?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

88 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:45 am
Carson wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:52 pm When I first moved to Athens, everybody told me it was a shithole.

Greeks are too lazy to catch Coronavirus. Maybe you would have an outbreak if it was transmitted on money borrowed from Germany...
Don Henley penned it
From "the long run" album, 1979.

But I digress....
President Trump was the first world leader to propose travel restrictions and bans.
Yet the fake news media and Democrat leaders called his common sense proposals "racist"
BUWAHAHAHA.
The CIA reported that the chinese government was actively deceiving the world on the facts about Covid 19.
AND, the world health organization was furthering the lies from China.
Which was furthered further by our own fake news media and press.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Why are you trying to clutter their brains with facts?
It’s never going to work.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Are you ever going to see the light?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That is not what I was talking about and a I bet you knew that.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

88 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:37 pm Jsc810-

Post a link where Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders or any other prominent player on Team D urged Trump to announce a travel ban relating to China before he did so.

:popcorn:

We only want our brains cluttered with facts here, amigo. The ball is in your team's court.
I want television ads from now till November, showing President Trump, the FIRST world leader to propose travel restrictions and bans on China, Juxtaposed with Pelosi Joe, Bernie, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, Cuomo, etc....ALL calling his logical approach to slow down the spread of Covid 19, xenophobic and racist.
That's the actual evidence of how dangerously perverted and sick the left wing really is.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:51 pm
EAP wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:00 pm President Trump was the first world leader to propose travel restrictions and bans

No, he wasn't.

And it isn't much of a "ban" when more than 430,000 people have arrived from China since the crisis began, including 40,000 in just the past week.
Hey stupid? In February, after trump's travel ban proposals, the mayor of florence Italy was telling his fellow Italians to hug and kiss all chinese immigrants.
You low IQ cocksucker.
You're a special kind of retard.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:51 pm Between Screwy's lips and Obama's cock? Probably not.
Keep 'sessing, it's what you're best at.

"I don't take responsibility for anything." -- DJT
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:22 pm
88 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:51 pm Between Screwy's lips and Obama's cock? Probably not.
Keep 'sessing, it's what you're best at.

"I don't take responsibility for anything." -- DJT
This attack on our embassy was the result of an incendiary videotape. - BHO

If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. - BHO

There is no spying on Americans
- BHO

Merrick Garland is a true moderate. - BHO.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Trust the process
We have ten or so memes about 44, break them out from time to time
Noise and light
Attack attack attack
“I take responsibility for nothing”

Sin,
88nazis
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:00 pm Trust the process
We have ten or so memes about 44, break them out from time to time
Noise and light
Attack attack attack
“I take responsibility for nothing”

Sin,
88nazis
Wrong again.
Screw puts up a quote from 45.
We counter with a bigger lie from 44.
That's a normal response. UNLESS of course you're hiding from reality.
It's called hypocrisy.
Screw is a left wing POS. So if he calls 45 a liar, but not 44, he's exposed himself as a partisan hack. And as such, he's got zero credibility.
Obviously you are too stupid realize that in order to be taken seriously, you must not be one sided.
Screw is a left wing hack, just like the media.
The private businessman who makes the my pillow products, has transformed his factory to produce thousands upon thousands of masks daily.
He is giving back to society, big time. Yet every single media outlet is mocking, insulting and ridiculing this great American.
Screw is this board's version of the fake news media.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Emails!
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:56 pmEmails!
I can picture you on election night after president trump's landslide victory, running "buck ass naked" around your neighborhood, screaming at the top of your lungs,
"E MAILS! E MAILS!! E MAILS!!!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s because you’re retarded.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:47 pm That’s because you’re retarded.
Say this virus is responsible for 65,000 people DEAD. The majority being frail and elderly, according to the facts.

60,000 plus DEAD in auto accidents every single year, ALL ages, no frail and elderly majority there.

We shut down the economy?
Put 90 million plus, out of work?
Destroying the lives of millions of families?
Bringing a huge increase in spousal abuse?
The severe mental trauma of millions like kierland and screw?

The left has the mentality of little simple minded children.
They don't think in complex terms.
By their logic, if 65,000 are DEAD in auto accidents, we must confiscate vehicles to stop these unnecessary deaths.
That's how a simple minded retard leftist thinks.

I'm no conspiracy theorist mind you, BUT if the DEAD don't reach at least a half million? And we destroyed the lives of 140 million? Someone is gonna have to answer to the world.

We don't destroy the lives of 150 million, because of 100,000 DEAD, mostly frail and elderly.
That's not logical.
Like kierland, it's retarded.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then why are you here? Why are you not outside hugging people?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:57 pm Then why are you here? Why are you not outside hugging people?
I bike 25 -30 miles 5 times weekly.
I'm out in heavily wooded trails, one with nature, while you're sitting in your briefs watching Ellen DeGeneres and Rosie o'Donnell. You tree hugger you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Who?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Just wanted to put an update here with 175 days to go on this Hungus bet or IP banning.

Screwy needs approx 18,800 deaths per day in the US until Sep 30th to avoid his IP ban.

If there are 47,200 deaths per day in the US thru Sep 30th, 88 will Hungus himself.

That is all, :popcorn:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If DUI kills 100,000 next year I will self ban but if DUI kills less than 5,000 people I will ban the next motherfucker that says DUI is dangerous.

Sin,
88BrokenPsyches
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Don't know how many people alcohol kills.

In addition to DUI deaths, there are deaths from long term abuse. Add to this the effects of ruined lives, sometimes resulting in suicide.

Not saying we need to ban alcohol. In fact, I'd legalize every-fukking-thing, because banning doesn't work and will be abused by government.

The point is there is shit out there that will kill you. And much of this shit isn't too particular about whom it kills. At least with #19, we can point to the fact that the majority of those it sends to the next world were pretty much gonna get there soon regardless.

When it takes out an 87 year old with congestive heart failure, it's not as if that person's ticket wasn't being punched soon anyway. Alcohol, OTOH isn't particular about whom it takes.

The press seems to be really good at publicizing the examples of 37 year old victims, but we aren't getting overall demographic numbers.

Why is that?

Because it doesn't help the doom and gloom story.

Jackboot thuggery thrives from doom and gloom. It needs it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Your not GETTING demo breakdowns? WFT are you? A potted plant? I posted a site which does that very thing. Get off your fat ass. Get your head out of Faux news or where ever it is you are not "getting" what you want and inform yourself, you low information tard.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:22 pm
The point is there is shit out there that will kill you.
That wasn't my point at all.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Good grief.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:29 am Just wanted to put an update here with 175 days to go on this Hungus bet or IP banning.

Screwy needs approx 18,800 deaths per day in the US until Sep 30th to avoid his IP ban.

If there are 47,200 deaths per day in the US thru Sep 30th, 88 will Hungus himself.

Farewell and adieu to you left wing screwy. Farewell and adieu to you screwy left wing.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:29 am Just wanted to put an update here with 175 days to go on this Hungus bet or IP banning.

So Screwy needs people to be worse off (ie dead) to be proven right.

Sounds like a true leftist ideal.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Kinda like you fuckers and terrorism for the last 20 years.
Oh and the drug war.
And DUI.
And...

STFU you myopic twat.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:36 pm Kinda like you fuckers and terrorism for the last 20 years.
Oh and the drug war.
And DUI.
And...

STFU you myopic twat.
Did you say, "YOU FUCKERS"
Obama is not a Republican you cunt face. Yet he presided over multiple wars on multiple fronts.
He's not one of us, you semen slurping fairy.
Why do you lie so much?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s the whole point you drooling child. You are in the same swamp as 44, oh and 43 and 42....

Trust the echo chamber eh?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:30 pm That’s the whole point you drooling child. You are in the same swamp as 44, oh and 43 and 42....

Ok. So basically what you're saying is that all these presidents are idiots and criminals, BUT you kierland, an absolute nobody, a total zero, a bozo the clown type, etc..YOU are the fountain of wisdom, who we should believe on this subject matter.

Hopefully you're under the care of a good clinical psychologist.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:That’s the whole point you drooling child. You are in the same swamp as 44, oh and 43 and 42....
Absolutely.

Donald never has done (and never will do) jack shit to touch the swamp.

tRump m0rons are some of the most naive jerkoffs you will ever come across.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

EAP wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:37 am
Kierland wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:30 pm That’s the whole point you drooling child. You are in the same swamp as 44, oh and 43 and 42....

Ok. So basically what you're saying is that all these presidents are idiots and criminals, BUT you kierland, an absolute nobody, a total zero, a bozo the clown type, etc..YOU are the fountain of wisdom, who we should believe on this subject matter.

Hopefully you're under the care of a good clinical psychologist.
I’m saying I’m not a corrupt politician who has sold my people down the river for some cheese.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Oh NY. They now have more confirmed cases than any country. More than Italy and Spain. If you add in NJ they are responsible for more than half of the deaths in the US.

The governor is clearly incompetent and incapable of leadership.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:55 pm Oh NY. They now have more confirmed cases than any country. More than Italy and Spain. If you add in NJ they are responsible for more than half of the deaths in the US.

The governor is clearly incompetent and incapable of leadership.
Maybe. Maybe not.

I believe the numbers are all meaningless:
- China continues to be allowed to lie
- The tests have a high failure rate
- The US has no means of testing everyone like Europe and Asia have caught asymptomatic cases
- There's no consistency in how fatalities are counted

Feels stage managed. Who was it who wrote that if New York has a problem, America has a problem?

Why would Europeans and European visits account for higher numbers than Asians and visits to Asia - let alone China itself? Does the math really add up for you?