Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

there was no Curse Big Daddy, you guys just sucked
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

jackass007 wrote:everybody see why I fucking hate Roy Williams?

but he'll hit somebody hard in a couple weeks

The most overrated player in the NFL!
Good game indeed, and I am not going to gloat as my Skins still have issues on offense. They score 14 in the 4th quarter, where was this the first 54 minutes? The O-line played like garbage, give some credit to the Cowboys D-line they played well also but the Skins O-line was garbage tonight.

Don't be hard on Roy Williams, he had a bad 4th quarter but he's a pro-bowl caliber player and he'll bounce back, I'm betting Parcells will make sure of it.

As for the Skins defense, A++ tonight. Great schemes by Vince McMahon errr Greg Williams and great tackling, especially by Walt Harris on Crayton on that 4th down play with less then 2 minutes left. Jones got next to nothing on the ground all night and although Bledsoe had a good night in the air, the defense held the Cowboys to FG's when they had to. That miss by Cortez early in the game turned out to be crucial.

Hopefully the offense will start playing like the last 5 minutes and not the way they played the first 55. What a win, not the prettiest but I'll take it, I think my heart stopped 3 or 4 times. :shock:
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Looks like ONE receiver named Moss showed up to play this week. :lol:
Fucking rack! :D :D
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

The Redskins still suck.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

Shine wrote:The Redskins still suck.
Fuck off. :twisted:

Yeah your Bengals are 2-0 but let me know when they actually play an NFL caliber defense. :roll:
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

Should I PM that to you, or can I post it here in the public forum???

Oh btw, congrats on the win tonight. That 6-10 mark might be reachable now.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

jackass007 wrote:Jeff I'll give you credit, you're the only real Deadskin fan on this board, hold your head high.
gimme a break- i was watching the game with the parentals.
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

Shine wrote:Should I PM that to you, or can I post it here in the public forum???

Oh btw, congrats on the win tonight. That 6-10 mark might be reachable now.
sheesh- shine talking smack? what is this world coming to?
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

Shine must have gone on a drunken bender tonight. :lol:

When did the Bungals last win more than 5 games in season? Oh that's right, 8-8 the last 2 years. Woo hoo. :roll:
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

Jeff 2K5 wrote:Shine must have gone on a drunken bender tonight. :lol:

When did the Bungals last win more than 5 games in season? Oh that's right, 8-8 the last 2 years. Woo hoo. :roll:
:lol:

way to represent jeff!

rack my fellow skins fans for hanging around here through the miserable times. *swigs a corona* cheers!
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

I was wrong. Good.

velocet
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

G.O. wrote:
Jeff 2K5 wrote:Shine must have gone on a drunken bender tonight. :lol:

:lol:

way to represent jeff!

rack my fellow skins fans for hanging around here through the miserable times. *swigs a corona* cheers!
Corona? I'm having a Bud Lite. You dissapoint me G.O. :P

Fucking rack the SKINS!!!!
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

1)Roy Williams should play the run only..if its a pass he should just lay down and get out of the way.

2) Damn the conservative play calling school of thought. Should've gone for the throat in the 2nd half.

3) Didn't many a Boys fan see 13-0 and think 14-13? I did.

4)Nice win by Gibbs. It kinda shows how far both franchises have sunk when in the second game of the year, the coach gets a Gatorade drenching for winning the game.

Props to Skinfan. Those who sat through the first miserable 56 minutes were well rewarded.

Reverse the reverse of the curse. GO SKINS!!
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Big Daddy
Elwood

Post by Big Daddy »

Mississippi Neck wrote:

Reverse the reverse of the curse. GO SKINS!!

HEY Neck..... :shock:

you can't do that yet, that's bad Karma. You have to wait until the next matchup and it's your turn to lay all the money down on them to win and then it works.

UnWar- The Curse of the big Aikmano.

Go Cowboys! :twisted:
Originally Posted by GDub:

"The Skins might as well change their colors to pink and aqua marine, move the stadium to Dupont Circle, and change the logo to a fucking rainbow, because they're playing like a bunch of fags right now."

jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

Mississippi Neck wrote:1)Roy Williams should play the run only..if its a pass he should just lay down and get out of the way.

When I argue with fellow Cowboys fans they all defend him like he's a franchise player or something, fucking guy gets a free pass because of a occasional hard hit, and usually that hard hit is AFTER the guy gets a first down...

We are fucking BETTER without him!

You can hang this L around Roy's neck.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mississippi Neck wrote:4)Nice win by Gibbs. It kinda shows how far both franchises have sunk when in the second game of the year, the coach gets a Gatorade drenching for winning the game.
To be fair, that was a BIG, BIG win for that franchise.

Anybody remember when I said the Skins would make the playoffs this year?
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

No
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Roy should bulk up and be moved to LB.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

BSmack wrote:
Mississippi Neck wrote:4)Nice win by Gibbs. It kinda shows how far both franchises have sunk when in the second game of the year, the coach gets a Gatorade drenching for winning the game.
Oh, I agree with you. That kinda makes my point...at least in my subjective way of looking at it. :wink:
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

BSmack wrote:

They started 2-0 2 years ago and went 3-11 after that, so I'm not going to use the "P" word yet. Granted 2 years ago was under Spurrier, but I'm still skeptical. 3/5 of the O-line played like garbage last night and there was NO pass rush from the D-line whatsoever. And in addition it sounds like Lavar is in Gibbs or Williams doghouse and isn't on the field most of the time. The explanation I've heard is that he doesn't fit the scheme that Williams is using. Are you fucking kidding me? 2nd pick of the draft, he's a 27 year old 6-3 250 lb. linebacker who runs a 4.4 40 making millions and millions of dollars and he DOESN'T FIT THE SCHEME?? They have had no pass rush whatsoever in the first 2 games, they need Lavar in there badly.

Why does Gibbs have it out for him? :?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Jeff,

Where has it been said LaVar doesn't fit into the scheme ? Just asking.

I thought he was still nursing a bit of an injury and they're just not rushing to get him back into the full swing of things.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:

No and there is still time to retract this statement. They have no shot.
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

Tom In VA wrote:Jeff,

I thought he was still nursing a bit of an injury and they're just not rushing to get him back into the full swing of things.
On the Redskins post game show last night their lockerroom reporter said that Lavar is perfectly healthy and that Greg Williams said Lavar doesn't fit into the schemes they've been running. I find that to be a garbage excuse. :evil:
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

jiminphilly wrote:
BSmack wrote:

No and there is still time to retract this statement. They have no shot.
Last I checked your team is looking up at mine in the NFC East standings. :lol:

I love how Eaglefan is proclaiming greatness because they beat up on a high school defense on Sunday, yet only scored 10 points against a REAL defense the week before. Fuck off slim jim. :twisted:
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Jeff 2K5 wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:Jeff,

On the Redskins post game show last night their lockerroom reporter said that Lavar is perfectly healthy and that Greg Williams said Lavar doesn't fit into the schemes they've been running. I find that to be a garbage excuse. :evil:

Dayumn, I was asleep and in a sudafed dream world. That is ridiculous.

I feel sorry for LaVar, Snyder's meddlings have screwed that pup up.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.