Can the AFC West Tards ever shut the fuck up?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Raider Loco wrote:2-14

THE TRUTH
Leave it to RaiderFan to live in the past...

It's what they do best... :lol:

What has it been? A Quarter of a Century since your last Super Bowl win? :lol:

I see you've removed that silly "Commitment to Excellence" from your website...:lol:

Commitment to Failure

the truth
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

I've been good James, thanks brosham!

Your pounding your chest about the 5 superbowls which last was a DECADE ago and they should put an * next to that one after Eddie D decided to pay Brent Jones under the table.

The Niner Mafia...(Empire) is alive an well....
The Niner mafia? Eddie D. was banned by the NFL if we all remember correctly. Now you have the Yorks..........the Yorks BAWAHAHAHAHA!
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Raider Loco wrote:I've been good James, thanks brosham!

Your pounding your chest about the 5 superbowls which last was a DECADE ago and they should put an * next to that one after Eddie D decided to pay Brent Jones under the table.

The Niner Mafia...(Empire) is alive an well....
The Niner mafia? Eddie D. was banned by the NFL if we all remember correctly. Now you have the Yorks..........the Yorks BAWAHAHAHAHA!

Dick York? The original Darren from Bewitched?
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

m2 is the truthImage
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

m2 wrote:m2 is the truthImage

Your boy Smith looked like a deer in the headlights last night.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

So? That's how a rookie QB is supposed to look.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

War Wagon wrote:So? That's how a rookie QB is supposed to look.

Not according to "the truth". Old Alex has been annointed the next Montana. :roll:
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

The Assassin wrote:

Not according to "the truth". Old Alex has been annointed the next Montana. :roll:
Do you think "Montana" had 4 tds and 300 yd's in the first game he played in??? :roll: :roll:

Stop proving why the rest of the world see's Raiderfan as a retard.

m2
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

m2 wrote:Do you think "Montana" had 4 tds and 300 yd's in the first game he played in???
Doubt it.

Also doubt he left the field with a yellow spot on the front of his trou'.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

m2 wrote:
The Assassin wrote:

Do you think "Montana" had 4 tds and 300 yd's in the first game he played in??? :roll: :roll:

m2

Lurk much?

You yourself kept warning us about Alex Smith. OOOOOHHH Alex Smith is going to carve the Raiders up. Watch out for the number one pick.

That shot by Tyler Brayton only made him more nervous. Good luck truth,lord knows yer gonna need it this season.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
m2 wrote:
The Assassin wrote:

m2
As opposed to yourself proving to the world that NinerFan is devoid of ANY IQ whatsoever? :roll:
You're the one that lives in a cornfield, and thinks it's legal to marry your sister.

Don't go to the IQ card if you live in Kansas...

Ok? KFCPaul 12.0 buckets of chicken.

the truth
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

The Assassin wrote:
m2 wrote:
The Assassin wrote:

m2
The Assassin wrote:Good luck truth,lord knows yer gonna need it this season.
I think you may want to hold on to your "luck", since your team lost to "the Niner's", which had only 2 starters on offense that night... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck, I have some to give you.

the truth
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
m2 wrote:You're the one that lives in a cornfield, and thinks it's legal to marry your sister.
Actually I live in a pretty nice suburb east of KC. But keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about yourself.
Don't go to the IQ card if you live in Kansas...
MO resident here. And damn proud of it.
Ok? KFCPaul 12.0 buckets of chicken.

the truth
OK, 2nd grade name calling smackmaster you.

You are THE TROOF. :roll:
Jesus, is KFC fan as dense as Raiderfan???? :roll:

You live in Kansas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where it could be -40 below in the winter, and 126 in the summer... :roll:

The fat's been choking the blood to your "brain" and I say that with reverence...

Is this why they "voted" you board tard of the AFC West for 4 straight years????

the truth
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
EmmaDeuce wrote:Jesus, is KFC fan as dense as Raiderfan???? :roll:

You live in Kansas!!!!!!!!!!!!
WRONG- I live in Missouri. What part of that do you fail to understand?
The river, and that's about it.

m2
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

poptart wrote:
m2 wrote:Do you think "Montana" had 4 tds and 300 yd's in the first game he played in???
Doubt it.

LMAO
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Joe in PB wrote:
poptart wrote:
Doubt it.

LMAO

Joe also thinks "Bob Hope" was funny...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

carry on...

m2
Last edited by M2 on Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

m2 wrote: Is this why they "voted" you board tard of the AFC West for 4 straight years????
Not quite, but since YOU weren't there...make your time.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

War Wagon wrote:
m2 wrote: Is this why they "voted" you board tard of the AFC West for 4 straight years????
Not quite, but since YOU weren't there...make your time.
Well, enlighten us...

since I'm just going with his bold statements which never come true...

m2
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Having seen everybody in the AFC West play- except the Raiders, I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into the NL West, where even the division leader's record is under .500
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Cuda wrote:Having seen everybody in the AFC West play- except the Raiders, I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into the NL West, where even the division leader's record is under .500
I'll rank the divisions in terms of strength:

AFC West - Top to bottom the toughest division in the NFL
NFC South - I like Carolina to rep the NFC in the Super Bowl - Saints may surprise
AFC North - Good top 3 - Cleveland drags it down a notch
AFC East - Dolphins drag this divison down - Jury out on Bills
NFC North - Like the AFC North but the Bears are really bad
AFC South - Indy division cakewalk
NFC West - Barely ahead of NFC East - Winner may finish .500 in a bad conference
NFC East - The worst division in Football - Only reason the Eagles will make it back to the playoffs
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

AFC West is the toughest division in football???

BWAHAHAHA. Ok Scott. You have one fluke team that will come back to earth with a regular schedule, another team who has done everything they can this offseason to suck fucking dick and two other teams that have some offensive firepower but have defenses that tongue poop shooters (sup RJ). And you consider this the best division in football?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

KC Scott wrote:
Cuda wrote:Having seen everybody in the AFC West play- except the Raiders, I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into the NL West, where even the division leader's record is under .500
I'll rank the divisions in terms of strength:

AFC West - Top to bottom the toughest division in the NFL
NFC South - I like Carolina to rep the NFC in the Super Bowl - Saints may surpriseAFC North - Good top 3 - Cleveland drags it down a notch
AFC East - Dolphins drag this divison down - Jury out on Bills
NFC North - Like the AFC North but the Bears are really bad
AFC South - Indy division cakewalk
NFC West - Barely ahead of NFC East - Winner may finish .500 in a bad conference
NFC East - The worst division in Football - Only reason the Eagles will make it back to the playoffs
Scott-

Please tell me your kidding with the 1st bolded point. I won't go homer on your comment on the Eagles.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

As luck would have it, Scott. The AFC west plays the "worst division in Football" this year.

Something tells me you'll eat those words by the end of the season.

We got you chumps in week 14. the Chiefs should have fully melted and fallen apart by then.

Stock up on bottled water and white bread. It'll make eating those words more palatable.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I frankly don't think any division looks "good."

They're all a plate of Friday afternoon slop, if you ask muah.

War contraction.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

DallasFanatic wrote:AFC West is the toughest division in football???

BWAHAHAHA. Ok Scott. You have one fluke team that will come back to earth with a regular schedule, another team who has done everything they can this offseason to suck fucking dick and two other teams that have some offensive firepower but have defenses that tongue poop shooters (sup RJ). And you consider this the best division in football?
Gee...... Great in depth breakdown of Nothing DF. Watch your Cowboys get rolled by KC & SD. Bledsoe, much like your right hand, has a lot of problems getting out of the pocket. Your Defense will make the Chiefs look like the Ravens

-----------------------------------
jiminphilly wrote: NFC South - I like Carolina to rep the NFC in the Super Bowl - Saints may surprise
Scott-

Please tell me your kidding with the 1st bolded point. I won't go homer on your comment on the Eagles.[/quote]

Which one? I think Carolina goes to the Super Bowl for the NFC and the Saint's should be close to .500 - maybe even sniff a wild card based on last seasons finish

-----------------------------------------------
Headhunter wrote:As luck would have it, Scott. The AFC west plays the "worst division in Football" this year.

Something tells me you'll eat those words by the end of the season.

We got you chumps in week 14. the Chiefs should have fully melted and fallen apart by then.

Stock up on bottled water and white bread. It'll make eating those words more palatable.

Yes, and I look for for the AFCW to put it to the Least in a big way. Only Philly will offer much of a challenge. See above comments regarding your 'Boyz. I'll be more than happy to wager on the KC Dallas matchup when it gets close
UcantTroll#649

Re: Can the AFC West Tards ever shut the fuck up?

Post by UcantTroll#649 »

m2 wrote:That's right it's called "The Lombardi Trophy's"
I beg to differ.

Sin,
A sixth grade education
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

KC busting on ANYONE about theirt defense is laughable at best. Sure, the Boys slipped from their 2003 #1 ranking and fell to the middle of the pack. Sub Par play from both Roy Williams and Terrence Newman in the secondary played a large part, as did the loss of Darren Woodson. But the boys went HEAVY on defense in both Free Agency and the draft. Adding Anthony Henry and Aaron Glenn to the secondary. Not to mention a defensive heavy draft. But hey, go ahead and crow about the improvement of the vaunted Chiefs defense and how this year will be better.

Really, we've never heard it before. We're all sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear how you fellas spin that bullshit once again.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Lessee here .....

Unproven talent or maybe lack of in the WR corp .

Rookie QB challenging 2 QBs who couldn't stay healthy , much less start for another team .

Defense switching to the 3-4 this season from the 4-3 last season , with not a lot of players experienced in that scheme . Also need to solidify the d-line, with not a lot of vet experience on the line .

An injured O-line that needs more than one exhibition game to gell , while at least trying to get the positons on the line solidified ( Newberry might not play this year , or ever ) .

A run game that depends on that said line , with an underacheiver at starter , and some potential behind him , but still question marks .

A solid LB corp , that will have a lot of work to do , being that they will probably the most effective and productive unit in the team .

A revamped defensive backfield .

And , on top of that , a rookie HC , with a new staff to the team , albeit good football minds on that staff .

I took off my rose colored glasses years ago . Because that's the real TRUTH of the Niners this season .
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

drummer wrote:I took off my rose colored glasses years ago . . .
Don't you know this forum is strictly for PASSIONATE FANS?

Your "takes" aren't wanted here

-sin
KC BoardBitch 3.0 & Whitey Wagon.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Headhunter wrote:KC busting on ANYONE about theirt defense is laughable at best. Sure, the Boys slipped from their 2003 #1 ranking and fell to the middle of the pack. Sub Par play from both Roy Williams and Terrence Newman in the secondary played a large part, as did the loss of Darren Woodson. But the boys went HEAVY on defense in both Free Agency and the draft. Adding Anthony Henry and Aaron Glenn to the secondary. Not to mention a defensive heavy draft. But hey, go ahead and crow about the improvement of the vaunted Chiefs defense and how this year will be better.

Really, we've never heard it before. We're all sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear how you fellas spin that bullshit once again.
We could sit here and compare defenses, and have a fairly good debate about who's will be better and why.

What we can't compare if Offenses.

Enjoy watching Bleedso looking up at God through that hole in the roof.

I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot of it.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

KC Scott wrote:
We could sit here and compare defenses, and have a fairly good debate about who's will be better and why.

What we can't compare if Offenses.

Enjoy watching Bleedso looking up at God through that hole in the roof.

I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot of it.
Yep, as he's doing his best snow angel impersonation after dropping 50 yard bombs on your piece of shit secondary.

:lol:
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

KC Scott wrote:
No we couldn't. That's why you went straight to the turtle move and tried to deflect to offenses.

If I recall, you said that compared to the Dallas defense, the Chiefs were going to look like the Ravens.

I never claimed Bledsoe to be the second coming. I know our QB spot has been weak as shit for years, but I didn't bust out a "Next to Trent Green, Bledsoe is going to look like Johnny mother fucking Unitas"

KC Fan busting on ANY defense will be a fucking joke until your boys get out on the field and prove somebody wrong.

Even though Bledsoe might not be Roger the dodger, he'll still pick KC's secondary apart. Hell, my 15 year old daughter could do that.

KC fan has some things to be proud of... Defense ain't it, Buddy!
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The problem with Bledsoe is he holds onto the ball too long looking downfield, so the Cowboys will need to be in max protection on most passing downs. And obviously that severely limits the playbook.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Bledsoe sure as hell Ain't the answer. And if he is, it's a stupid question. I think he'll be better than Vinny, and better than Henson at this point, but bottom line is before the Cowboys take the next step, they're going to need a long term solution at QB. Can Bledsoe lead them to the promised land? Trent Dilfer lends eternal hope to that question.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:KC Fan busting on ANY defense will be a fucking joke until your boys get out on the field and prove somebody wrong.
Fair enough- I look forward to them proving EVERYBODY wrong.
Double up on the cookies, eclairs, fudge and whatever else you want to add to that sixth chin because its going to be a while.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:Double up on the cookies, eclairs, fudge and whatever else you want to add to that sixth chin because its going to be a while.
Nice job parroting Kaley's lame excuse for smack DF, but then again I expect that out of you.

Our D will be just fine.
Paul how many times do we have to hear "Our defense will be just fine"? You're full of shit if you think your defense will turn it around this year. But keep telling yourself that and we'll all laugh at you as the season rolls on.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

DallasFanatic wrote: You're full of shit
Not unless I let him be......

Sincerely,

KCWife v.Ike.12
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Headhunter wrote:
No we couldn't. That's why you went straight to the turtle move and tried to deflect to offenses.
OK, lets compare defenses:

Scoring
Dallas: 25.3 points per game give up - Rank 27
KC: 27.2 - Rank 29

Rushing:
Dallas: 110.2 yards per game given up - Rank 10
KC: 114.6 ypg - Rank 12

Passing:
Dallas: 220.1 ypg given up - Rank 21
KC: 262.7 ypg - Rank 32

Sacks
Dallas: 33 Ranked 26
KC: 41 Ranked 8

Int's
Dallas 13 rank 24 - tied
KC 13

Fumbles Recovered
Dallas 9
KC 7

Turnover Differential
Dallas - 15
KC -7

Defense? I don't see much difference, other than the passing yards -

So what did the Chiefs do?

They signed argueably the best or 2nd best FA CB in Patrick Surtain and the best S available in Sammy Knight. They also signed the fastest available outside LB in Kendrell Bell and drafted the Defensive rookie of the year in Derrick Johnson.

What did the Cowboy's do?

Signed Anthony Henry - 4 Int's to play opposite Newman & Aaron Glenn to play nickle.

Oh yea, you drafted 2 small college players: Demarcus Ware to play LB and Marcus Spears to play end in the 3-4

That should be a real smooth transition......

I'll call it right now that the Chiefs will give up less pts. and less yards than your Boyz.

So you wanna talk offense now?

Bottom Line:

While your watching the Mavs or the Stars in January I'll be watching the Chiefs in the playoffs.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Overall ranks?

Dallas 16
KC 31

Only New Orleans defense sucked worse last year.

As for the Cowboys draft? Glad you know more than the media hacks. Those fucking idiots!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3566524

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.d ... 70361/1002

http://www.cowboysplus.com/topstorync/s ... de44e.html
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Headhunter wrote:Overall ranks?

Dallas 16
KC 31
Gee..... Looking at the breakdown of that Vauge stat revealed a couple defenses that were a lot more similar. Just goes to prove the old saying "Figures lie and Liars figure"

As for the Cowboys draft? Glad you know more than the media hacks. Those fucking idiots!
Hey, didn't mean to make you go all IB with that.......

Jus' sayin the 'boyz drafted a couple of combine classics from small schools. The Combines are great cuz you never know when, during a game, you may need to see how many times you can bench press 225lbs.

Funny how a Player like Derrick Johnson, from a Big 12 school, falls after a guy like Demarcus Ware.

Make sure and watch that Defensive ROY award. Pretty sure he be wearin' Chief Red.

===============

Didn't see you challenge my statement that the Chiefs will make the playoffs while the 'Boys play golf.

War Common Sense