Re: Get ready for the next masks/lockdowns BS

Post by Sudden Sam »

Books. I read lots of books.

You should try it.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:32 pm Books. I read lots of books.

You should try it.
The Real Anthony Fauci.

If you haven't read it, get it.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:57 pm Image

No more for me, though. And thank goodness my grandkids aren’t getting it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:08 pm

You should try it.
The Real Anthony Fauci.

Oh do tell.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:08 pm

You should try it.
The Real Anthony Fauci.

Thought I had it. Had to look thru the stack. Haven’t gotten to it yet. But I will.

Already know that Fauci should be in prison. And, if I believed in hell, he’d eventually be there.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again, do tell.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

The shit that little gnome pulled during the AIDS epidemic should have put the fucker in jail decades ago.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you have nothing, well besides homosmack, why am I not surprised.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Fauci authorized use of a repackaged cancer drug for AIDS patients. It's called AZT and it was pulled from the market for killing more people than the cancer it was treating. Fauci authorized it as an AIDS treatment and experimented on tens of thousands of gay men. I think that's abhorrent and Anthony Fauci should be in Federal Pound Me In The Ass Prison. If that's homosmack to you, then I suggest your brain functions abnormally.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s a lie. You made that up, or more accurately, Bob Guccione made it up and you and the mouth breathers ran with it. So yeah lying about AIDS and how it decimated the gay community is homosmack.

Would you care to try again hillbilly?
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

You're doing that thing again where you add words to my words to make a point. Why do you do that? Are you incapable of not doing that?

Since you lack focus, I'll break my statement into pieces so you can't fuck up the cognition.

1. Doctor Anthony Fauci pushed for, got approval for, and did not disclose the risks of AZT in AIDS sufferers.

2. AZT was removed as a cancer treatment because it was killing people at a faster rate than the cancer was killing them.

3. Doctor Fauci used AZT to experiment on thousands of gay men.

4. Use of AZT for this purpose is abhorrent.

5. Anthony Fauci should be in prison. He is a modern day Josef Mengele.

If you would like to argue against any of those line items, please do so. I think my position is quite reasonable, but I don't hate gays so your mileage may vary.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Fauci may as well have listed the Chinese Communist Party as his employer on his LinkedIn account. From the point when he flip flopped on masks, he conveyed their instructions quite well.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:27 pm You're doing that thing again where you add words to my words to make a point. Why do you do that? Are you incapable of not doing that?

Since you lack focus, I'll break my statement into pieces so you can't fuck up the cognition.

1. Doctor Anthony Fauci pushed for, got approval for, and did not disclose the risks of AZT in AIDS sufferers.

2. AZT was removed as a cancer treatment because it was killing people at a faster rate than the cancer was killing them.

If you would like to argue against any of those line items, please do so. I think my position is quite reasonable, but I don't hate gays so your mileage may vary.
You can lie once or five times, repeating your lie doesn’t make it true.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:08 pm Fauci may as well have listed the Chinese Communist Party as his employer on his LinkedIn account. From the point when he flip flopped on masks, he conveyed their instructions quite well.
Look at the bright side, he didn’t inject anyone with horse paste or bleach.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:30 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:08 pm Fauci may as well have listed the Chinese Communist Party as his employer on his LinkedIn account. From the point when he flip flopped on masks, he conveyed their instructions quite well.
Look at the bright side, he didn’t inject anyone with horse paste or bleach.
No one did, to my knowledge.

By horse paste , I assume you mean ivermectin, the anti-parasite med that’s been used on humans for decades?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Covid is a parasite? Glad you have an online medical degree because I didn’t know that.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:40 pm Covid is a parasite? Glad you have an online medical degree because I didn’t know that.
He didn't say that. But an excellent example of how you chop words to serve your contrarian cunt personality, and obscure a conversation.

You Really do have the little-man complex, don't you.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Must suck to be K. What a miserable dude.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meat Head wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:49 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:40 pm Covid is a parasite? Glad you have an online medical degree because I didn’t know that.
He didn't say that. But an excellent example of how you chop words to serve your contrarian cunt personality, and obscure a conversation.

You Really do have the little-man complex, don't you.
The point was it’s not an anti viral so it irrelevant that it is okayed for human use as it pertains to covid. Complex concept I know, if you are still in grade school at least.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:13 pm Must suck to be K. What a miserable dude.
Nice white flag.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:29 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:27 pm You're doing that thing again where you add words to my words to make a point. Why do you do that? Are you incapable of not doing that?

You can lie once or five times, repeating your lie doesn’t make it true.
I'll add this to the list of things you don't know. It's a rapidly expanding list.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So I say “I’ll add that to the list of things you don’t know” so you decide that it’s killer smack and now you are going to say it. Have you ever had an original thought?

So to recap: you can’t back up a single thing you said. Great job pedo.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

You already refused to read a book on the subject. I have no inclination to provide source material to a person who proactively refuses to read it. It's on the NIH website if you care to become educated but I will put no further effort into your education on this topic. Peace. Out.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you got nothing and you’re giving up already. Some smackmaster you turned out to be. Have a nice evening hillbilly.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Thanks for the white flag. Looks good on you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have no idea what they means do you?

So to recap: hillbilly is good at leveling charges, not so good at backing them up.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:44 pm Can you provide a link to where you complained about the Texas abortion tip line?
What about you sucking kiddy dicks?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the pedo.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:35 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:44 pm Can you provide a link to where you complained about the Texas abortion tip line?
Says the guy who hangs out at junior high schools to scope out the girls....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:02 pm That’s a lie. You made that up, or more accurately, Bob Guccione made it up and you and the mouth breathers ran with it. So yeah lying about AIDS and how it decimated the gay community is homosmack.

No surprise you suck Fauci's cock as well. He's total fukken garbage and deserves to face a firing squad.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:31 am You already refused to read a book on the subject. I have no inclination to provide source material to a person who proactively refuses to read it. It's on the NIH website if you care to become educated but I will put no further effort into your education on this topic.
Dude....another one of his criminal idols has been exposed. He doesn't handle that well.

"Tell me how many experimental jabs I should take in 2024! Should I triple up on masks? " -Sheep liberal dipshit KKKierland
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

General Peters wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:36 pm Dude....another one of his criminal idols has been exposed. He doesn't handle that well.

"Tell me how many experimental jabs I should take in 2024! Should I triple up on masks? " -Sheep liberal dipshit KKKierland
Tell us more, Dan Snyder wannabe. Did you see how many Skin alums were at the game yesterday, celebrating new ownership? Celebrating the cancer you admire being cut out of the franchise?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:34 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:02 pm That’s a lie. You made that up, or more accurately, Bob Guccione made it up and you and the mouth breathers ran with it. So yeah lying about AIDS and how it decimated the gay community is homosmack.

No surprise you suck Fauci's cock as well. He's total fukken garbage and deserves to face a firing squad.
I’m waiting for one of you idiots to actually post the code for the crime you think he broke and why he broke it, you know, like a lawyer would do.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:54 pm I’m waiting for one of you idiots to actually post the code for the crime you think he broke and why he broke it, you know, like a lawyer would do.
"Code for the crime?" :lol: :lol: :lol: You know these fascists don't provide a rationale for anything other than they hate those who challenge Dump and wish death upon his opponents.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Kierland wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:54 pm
General Peters wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:34 pm

I’m waiting for one of you idiots to actually post the code for the crime you think he broke and why he broke it, you know, like a lawyer would do.
Fat chance of that happening when they can't wrap their tiny brains around the fact that their heroes are guilty of violating 18 US 241 §.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:00 pm
mvscal wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:35 pm
Says the guy who hangs out at junior high schools to scope out the girls....
IKYABWAI

Strong stuff...
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Do tell us about your admiration of Tad, oh and mix in Diego’s “crime” while you are at it.

Fuck of you projecting pedo.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:51 pm Fauci authorized use of a repackaged cancer drug for AIDS patients. It's called AZT and it was pulled from the market for killing more people than the cancer it was treating. Fauci authorized it as an AIDS treatment and experimented on tens of thousands of gay men. I think that's abhorrent and Anthony Fauci should be in Federal Pound Me In The Ass Prison. If that's homosmack to you, then I suggest your brain functions abnormally.
Keep on regurgitating your conspiracy theory bullshit. It seems to suit you.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 321406007/

In fact AZT is still being prescribed to control and prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Mikey wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:04 am
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:51 pm Fauci authorized use of a repackaged cancer drug for AIDS patients. It's called AZT and it was pulled from the market for killing more people than the cancer it was treating. Fauci authorized it as an AIDS treatment and experimented on tens of thousands of gay men. I think that's abhorrent and Anthony Fauci should be in Federal Pound Me In The Ass Prison. If that's homosmack to you, then I suggest your brain functions abnormally.
Keep on regurgitating your conspiracy theory bullshit. It seems to suit you.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 321406007/

In fact AZT is still being prescribed to control and prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS.
There is nothing untrue about what I posted.

1.AZT was a cancer drug. It was pulled from the market for its toxicity.
B. Fauci was instrumental is approving AZT's use in treating HIV before the drug had been properly tested.
III. Broad use of AZT in the 1980's was experimental.
Those are ^facts^.

My OPINION is that experimenting on fags is abhorrent. They're still human for fuck's sake even if they do want to jerk off while another man's dick is destroying their assmeat. Why would you perform a broad spectrum experiment like that? It is no different than Mengele justifying experimentation on Jews because they're going to die anyhow.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes it’s the same as killing 6 million Jews.