Yet another case of whitey holdin' a brotha down.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Yet another case of whitey holdin' a brotha down.

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:38 pm
Sudden Sam wrote:Supposedly Oher threatened to initiate a negative story about the Tuohys if they didn’t give him 15 mil.

If that turns out to be factual, who wants to bet Kierland continues to defend Oher?

We don’t know the specifics at this point. No point in painting either party as the villain…yet.
I commend you for staying impartial and giving this guy the benefit of the doubt.

In my initial post I admit I don’t know what the actual truth is, but I said it smells like the all too familiar story of an athlete who makes good money for a number of years but pisses it away just as fast. And the more we find out, the more it seems I’m probably right.

Doesn’t take a Sherlock Holmes to come up with this theory, just someone who isn’t obsessed with race, jumping at every opportunity to show how evil whitey it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you have no idea what’s going on but you are sure the black guy did something wrong.
Most sources have his net worth as north of 16mil, so just one more L for you.
Yeah, you’re not a racist.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:05 pm If you have a take give it, if not STFU.
You don't really know the facts of the situation. Unless you are part of the legal wrangling going on there, are you? Or are you like the rest of us, just reading reports about it.

But that does not stop you for going all fanatic calling people racists.

Thats a take.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland, like most “progressives”, sees every event through a racial lens.

Like the people bitching about ‘Oppenheimer’ being about a bunch of white men. Duh.

Easiest route to destroying this country is to keep us divided and stoke anger along racial lines. That is obviously Kierland’s goal.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meathead- And a shitty one. Why not call racistahloic out for saying Oher must be broke when he is not? And yeah I’m reading reports and commenting on it. So I can’t comment till we get a Supreme Court ruling? I can’t comment on what they have admitted to?
Now we know why you didn’t hazard a take on your first drive by. You didn’t have one.

So funny how on tilt I have you. 😂
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:11 pm Kierland, like most “progressives”, sees every event through a racial lens.

Like the people bitching about ‘Oppenheimer’ being about a bunch of white men. Duh.

Easiest route to destroying this country is to keep us divided and stoke anger along racial lines. That is obviously Kierland’s goal.
That is what is called poisoning the well. Have a shit take that isn’t mine and say it is. I have never even seen Oppenheimer. I’m not the one that started the fucking thread. I’m not the one that put racism in the fucking title. But YOU decide to call out me instead of the guy that did. Gee I wonder why!?!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I didn’t say you had any opinion about ‘Oppenheimer’.

smackaholic’s thread title is obviously sarcasm.

You do inject race into everything. Denying that makes you appear less than honest.

We’re all firing away on this matter with little knowledge of the details. We’re suggesting possibilities. You’re defending the wealthy ex-football player who allegedly tried to shake down his wealthy “parents”.

It’ll be interesting to see what is and isn’t factual. I’ve got to cut grass while the humidity is finally at a tolerable level. Adios.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh I see his racism is a joke but me setting the record straight is me always calling racism. Again, stop being a fucking racist and maybe you won’t have to deal with being reminded about it. I know a hell of a lot more about this case than you do and your only defense is- wait for the Supreme Court ruling on the matter. Shakedown? He filed court papers. But again, we know why you typed that.
YOU don’t want to discuss it cause you are on the wrong side. And since you don’t want to discuss it, why are you discussing it? It’s amazing how stupid you people are.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:42 pmIt’s amazing how stupid you people are.
So everybody but you is stupid. Yeah we get it. You are a mess dude, spend some introspection time. Try some indica.

:drink:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Well since I’m the one floating facts and what they mean and you all are explaining how your vaginas got chaffed, yes your take that I can’t opine till the trail is over or maybe you mean the appeal or USSC, is stupid.

And the whole sativa/indica thing is BS. There are no non-cross breed strains left. At least not on the open market.

What was it you were saying about being stupid?
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

You made that up.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Do tell.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:55 pm And the whole sativa/indica thing is BS. There are no non-cross breed strains left. At least not on the open market.
Ok nit picker, how about an indica dominant hybrid. Or are there no differences anymore in weed types? Don't be stupid.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:42 pm Oh I see his racism is a joke but me setting the record straight is me always calling racism. Again, stop being a fucking racist and maybe you won’t have to deal with being reminded about it. I know a hell of a lot more about this case than you do and your only defense is- wait for the Supreme Court ruling on the matter. Shakedown? He filed court papers. But again, we know why you typed that.
YOU don’t want to discuss it cause you are on the wrong side. And since you don’t want to discuss it, why are you discussing it? It’s amazing how stupid you people are.
smackaholic’s thread title is racist?! Good grief.

I’m not a racist, you piece of shit.

You don’t know a damn thing more about this case than anyone else. We all know what’s been made public. You obviously know less than some of us since you weren’t aware that Oher threatened the Tuohys in an attempt to get $15 mil from them.

It’s perfectly fine to discuss it. That’s what we do in here. My point is none of us know anything beyond what’s been made public. It’s he said, they said right now.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes I know you don’t think it’s racist. And I know why.
I asked you to tell me what you meant by a 15mil shakedown and you wouldn’t, so I’m going to go with- you are full of shit again. And we do know more about it than what’s be made public. We know how you and I and others here think about it. That’s what we are discussing. It’s been that way since I got to the Rome boards, in 1996. Welcome aboard.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Of course Suckaholic's title is racist. He belittles and demeans structural racism that African Americans face in US society. Kind of like how 98% of all wrongly convicted people who serve decades in prison before "oops!" are black. You don't think that's a coincidence, do you?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Here’s some more Kierland doesn’t know. He’s going to be so disappointed.

Michael Oher acknowledged his conservatorship with the Tuohy family in his 2011 memoir — more than ten years before he publicly claimed the family duped him into thinking he’d been adopted for nearly two decades.

Oher, whose story inspired the blockbuster movie “The Blind Side,” wrote about the arrangement he signed with Sean and Leigh Anne Tuohy in 2004 as an 18-year-old college football recruit in his biography, “I Beat the Odds.”

“There was one major event that happened right after I graduated high school: I became a legal member of the Tuohy family,” Oher wrote. “It felt kind of like a formality, as I’d been a part of the family for more than a year at that point.”

“Since I was already over the age of eighteen and considered an adult by the state of Tennessee, Sean and Leigh Anne would be named as my ‘legal conservators.’ They explained to me that it means pretty much the exact same thing as ‘adoptive parents,’ but that the laws were just written in a way that took my age into account.”

“Honestly, I didn’t care what it was called. I was just happy that no one could argue that we weren’t legally what we already knew was real: We were a family.”

Oher described how he and the Tuohys brought his mother to the hearing so she could give her consent to the new arrangement.

“My mother was going to be at the hearing to agree that she supported the decision to have the Tuohys listed as my next of kin and legal conservators,” he wrote. “My mother was supportive of the whole thing and there wasn’t a whole lot of emotion all around because it was just a matter of formalizing the way we’d been living for the past year.”

“After court, we all went out to brunch together to celebrate. Then we dropped my mother off and went back to the house–to our house.”
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Oher is braindead shitbag who is going to get bounced out of court like a basketball.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meat Head wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:19 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:55 pm And the whole sativa/indica thing is BS. There are no non-cross breed strains left. At least not on the open market.
Ok nit picker, how about an indica dominant hybrid. Or are there no differences anymore in weed types? Don't be stupid.
There are tons of differences mostly very subtle and most all are tremendously effected by what’s in the water used, the substrate used, temp, humidity, pest pressure and the like. Two seeds, or even two cuttings, grown differently will give wildly different chem make up. It’s a fascinating and complex plant.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:50 pm Oher is braindead shitbag who is going to get bounced out of court like a basketball.
Nobody is surprised you picked the white people over the black dude, but apparently the rule here is you can’t comment till after it is heard by the USSC. So just STFU you fucking pedo.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:39 pm Here’s some more Kierland doesn’t know. He’s going to be so disappointed.

Michael Oher acknowledged his conservatorship with the Tuohy family in his 2011 memoir — more than ten years before he publicly claimed the family duped him into thinking he’d been adopted for nearly two decades.

Oher, whose story inspired the blockbuster movie “The Blind Side,” wrote about the arrangement he signed with Sean and Leigh Anne Tuohy in 2004 as an 18-year-old college football recruit in his biography, “I Beat the Odds.”

“There was one major event that happened right after I graduated high school: I became a legal member of the Tuohy family,” Oher wrote. “It felt kind of like a formality, as I’d been a part of the family for more than a year at that point.”

“Since I was already over the age of eighteen and considered an adult by the state of Tennessee, Sean and Leigh Anne would be named as my ‘legal conservators.’ They explained to me that it means pretty much the exact same thing as ‘adoptive parents,’ but that the laws were just written in a way that took my age into account.”

“Honestly, I didn’t care what it was called. I was just happy that no one could argue that we weren’t legally what we already knew was real: We were a family.”

Oher described how he and the Tuohys brought his mother to the hearing so she could give her consent to the new arrangement.

“My mother was going to be at the hearing to agree that she supported the decision to have the Tuohys listed as my next of kin and legal conservators,” he wrote. “My mother was supportive of the whole thing and there wasn’t a whole lot of emotion all around because it was just a matter of formalizing the way we’d been living for the past year.”

“After court, we all went out to brunch together to celebrate. Then we dropped my mother off and went back to the house–to our house.”
Ok, you’re an idiot. I did know that and it proves my point. They told him a CS was a way to make him family. They even had some “aunty” who was an atty help them lie to him. (Her bar card will be toast soon.) So that’s what he wrote and what you quoted. So he thought he still had his rights but was part of the family. That’s not how a CS works. It’s literally the opposite. He is not a member of the fam and he has no rights. When he found out what I just said he sued. (It appears he offered to settle the case quietly for 15mil and they said no which you called a shakedown, cause again, you don’t know shit.)

One of these days you are going to realize I don’t chime in until I know what I’m talking about. You should try it sometime.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:03 pm
mvscal wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:50 pm Oher is braindead shitbag who is going to get bounced out of court like a basketball.
Nobody is surprised you picked the white people over the black dude, but apparently the rule here is you can’t comment till after it is heard by the USSC. So just STFU you fucking pedo.
We have to pick sides?

The Supreme Court will eventually hear this?

I’d say asking for $15M and threatening negative stories is a shakedown.

:lol:

You must be a REALLY bad attorney.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We don’t have to pick sides but both of us did. I just picked the side with the facts.
So you are admitting that a CS and an adoption are different. Good for you that is progress.
YOU said we can’t discuss it till we have the facts. We won’t have all the facts unless and until the USSC hears the case if they ever do. You just don’t understand what you said when you said we can’t talk about it till we have all the facts.
And I know you think settlement talks are a shakedown but they aren’t. It happens everyday. So yeah, what you know about attys, good or bad, is about what bacteria knows about rocket science.

Care to get schooled some more?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Funny. I don’t feel ‘schooled’ at all.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I know that. Because you are too stupid or too obtuse to get it.
You think an adoption is a CS and vice versa. You are dumber than a dead goat.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I know Oher lied about not knowing about the CS.

He’s done.

Shoulda saved those NFL millions.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

WTF are you talking about? Did you even read the filing? Of course you didn’t. And he is worth $16mil. Fuck off you racist piece of shit.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:36 pm WTF are you talking about? Did you even read the filing? Of course you didn’t. And he is worth $16mil. Fuck off you racist piece of shit.
Racist? Where did that come from? WTF prompted that?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because every chance you had to call out the racist title you passed on. When a known racist chimed in with his “usual suspects” garbage you said nothing. Every time you had a chance to call out the white people fucking over the black man you passed. But I’m sure it’s just a coincidence.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:20 pm Because every chance you had to call out the racist title you passed on.
When a known racist chimed in with his “usual suspects” garbage you said nothing. Every time you had a chance to call out the white people fucking over the black man you passed. But I’m sure it’s just a coincidence.
The title isn’t racist by any stretch of the imagination. As a matter of fact, it perfectly reflects your feelings in this matter.

Granted the “usual suspects” line sounds bad. However, a small segment of the US population commits a way out of proportion percentage of violent crimes. So how is “usual suspects “ racist? Black criminals are responsible for that. mv was just being logical.

We don’t know if the white people are fucking over the black man. If it turns out they were, they should pay. But at this point, it doesn’t appear that’s the case.

Would you like to explain your immediate knee jerk response in defending Oher?
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:18 pm.
So he can act the contrarian cunt and call people racists.

What do I win.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger eater,

The title is mocking a thing that actually happens quite frequently due to racism. It’s not funny or insightful, except to racist. You have shown you fit that category.

Mvskkkal is a know racist. He has admitted it, but since you don’t pay attention, you missed it. Because you didn’t take into account the author you missed the most important part of the analysis. So in a vacuum you might be right, but it wasn’t in a vacuum.

I get that you are a bit slow and also uninformed as to how people act seeing as you didn’t have thousands and thousands of criminal cases that you had to wade through and figure out fairly quickly, but I’m not jumping to conclusions. I’m reading what both sides are saying and drawing my conclusions from that. You on the other hand don’t even know the diff between a CS and adoption, you didn’t know the CS is still in effect, you thought he was just some dude off the st and not a 5* recruit, you didn’t know how old he was when they met. Just because you suck at this doesn’t mean I do.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meat Head wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:41 pm

What do I win.
If you weren’t a complete moron you would know that many many people are siding with him. It’s not contrarian except maybe at a kkk rally. I don’t enjoy pointing out racist or racism, but you go ahead and keep sucking their dick.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Meat Head wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:41 pm

What do I win.
Nailed it.

Sadly what you’ve won is having to wade thru his tedious BS for as long as he chooses to remain the tard of this board.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

K, you point out racism where it doesn’t exist. Your goal is quite clear…to create a huge chasm between blacks and whites. You are playing along with Xi’s plans perfectly. Is the CCP paying you as much as they pay the Bidens?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes what about the Chinese? That are absolutely relevant to this topic. I pointed out that mvskkkal is a racist. Are you denying that? I pointed out that Naziaholic never met a black dude he didn’t want put down and proves it with his title (you do remember his “black men can’t swim” BS from earlier right?). I pointed out that you sucking their dicks while you take swings at me makes you a racist simp, which is no better than racist.

Again, it’s not my fault those fucks are racists, but it is your fault you simp them.

“All you see is racists! Oh and everything links back to China!”

That’s how you sound. Do you see the issue with your thinking.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Do you ever consider that some posters may troll just to elicit your stock responses? You’re so easy and predictable.

Everyone and everything is labeled racist. It’s numbed a lit of people. They’re so tired of liars accusing them of being racists over nothing.

The China thing? Xi and the CCP are quite adept at keeping things stirred. They know very well where to target their inciting and provoking.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:12 pm Ok, you’re an idiot. I did know that and it proves my point. They told him a CS was a way to make him family. They even had some “aunty” who was an atty help them lie to him. (Her bar card will be toast soon.) So that’s what he wrote and what you quoted. So he thought he still had his rights but was part of the family. That’s not how a CS works. It’s literally the opposite. He is not a member of the fam and he has no rights. When he found out what I just said he sued.
What you describe sounds like embezzlement charges would be in order for the mother & aunt. Why haven't they been charged?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger-
“I’m not racist. I was trolling. It’s only a joke. Get over yourself.”

Yes I have heard that before. It’s bullshit.

Again, racists are labeled racists. Why are you blaming me for pointing out THEIR bad behavior?

China has nothing to do with this thread.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:58 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:12 pm Ok, you’re an idiot. I did know that and it proves my point. They told him a CS was a way to make him family. They even had some “aunty” who was an atty help them lie to him. (Her bar card will be toast soon.) So that’s what he wrote and what you quoted. So he thought he still had his rights but was part of the family. That’s not how a CS works. It’s literally the opposite. He is not a member of the fam and he has no rights. When he found out what I just said he sued.
What you describe sounds like embezzlement charges would be in order for the mother & aunt. Why haven't they been charged?
Definitely some kind of fraud in the very least. I think embezzlement is off the table because it requires you to have legal access to the money which you then misappropriate. If I’m his atty I’m talking to the DA for sure, so charges might be forthcoming.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:48 pm I don’t enjoy pointing out racist or racism . . .
Then you must be a sad fukker because that's all you do.
Well besides pointing out nazis and stupid people.

Why the compulsion, are you going to change the world staring here? Are you radicalized and on a mission?