How are you celebrating Black History Month?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: How are you celebrating Black History Month?

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:29 pm
You can keep collard greens though.
You have never had proper collard greens then. The thing that makes me laugh is that some poor dumbfuck is forced to grovel every February for being a "racist" because they served up a soul food dinner or lunch during Black "History" month.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Mikey wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:37 am Ever seen Summer of Soul? If not then you have to.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_of_Soul
Aw hell yeah. Ahmir is a guru. A Wizard.

Ya’ll can have your Woodstock. Changed a generation, I guess.

But that summer in Harlem…
Those artists who stood on that stage…
That crossed multiple generations.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:29 pmYou can keep collard greens
I make some badass collard greens.
"I see everything twice!"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:09 am
Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:07 am Delish Supper Club In Kalamazoo Michigan for Thanksgiving dinner. Absolute foodgasam.
https://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/20 ... meals.html

Wait, wut? How would you ever end up in little ol' Kzoo, the town I attended college in?
Driving from Vail to East Coast on our way to DC and then Myrtle Beach and parts south for winter of ‘22. Made a pit stop in the rust belt to see some friends.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:44 am
smackaholic wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:29 pm
You can keep collard greens though.
You have never had proper collard greens then. The thing that makes me laugh is that some poor dumbfuck is forced to grovel every February for being a "racist" because they served up a soul food dinner or lunch during Black "History" month.
No it’s because they do shit like type Black “History” month you racist trog.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:15 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:02 am
smackaholic wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:37 pm And Rick is right. Oscar is the motherfukking man!!!!

Best Jazz pianist ever. Hell, just make it best pianist ever.
Oscar was great indeed, but even he looked up at the mountain range that was Errol Garner. Sort of a combination between Art Tatum, Monk, and Beethoven's left hand, Garner was a force of nature--whose band never rehearsed, and no one else ever soloed, and no one even knew what the tune would be as Garner would weave an intro each time teasing at the tune, and then break into it. The band--bass and drum, with occasional congo--would be along for the ride. I had overlooked him for a long time, mistakenly associating his bit hit, Misty, with the tasteful but light playing of Nat King Cole. Big mistake. Garner's version is barely recognizable--like a tornado.

The Grammies were a disgrace to black music and culture. If this is what black America is giving to the world--Lizzo, Beyonce, and a bunch of jabbering joqqers who all look increasingly ugly and depraved--then we've made a terrible mistake allowing them to live and breed here. :doh:
An entire nation built on black culture and black lives and you puke shit across a keyboard and call it a thought.

What an absolute waste of oxygen you are
Who and what the fuck are you, "Bill"? You sound like a caricature of a caricature of a Woke SJW asshole camping in the woods outside Atlanta. Oh wait a minute, it's obvious--you're Squirm Worm just posting for some stupid reason under another name. How pathetic.

America is "built" on black culture? Really? Did they invent electricity? The train? The automobile? The electric guitar, saxophone and piano? How about the computer upon which we're communicating?

But go ahead, tell us some of the foundational contributions by the black lives. Besides some basic labor--though this has been greatly exaggerated--there's what, the rhythmic tunes and exuberent dancing? Um...what else, "Bill"?

The argument is easily made that their primary contribution in the last few decades has been hip-hop, which has proven a cesspool of toxic sonic sewage which leads directly to uncountable mass shootings as well as brain-dead narcissistic thugs and sheboons ruining everywhere they're allowed to live and breed. Go ahead, tell us a a single example of a nation, city, neighborhood, or public school district with a black majority--or even close--which isn't in a state of default, often attended by depravity.
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

You are one tedious motherfucker.

Were you like this as a kid? Your mom must have heaved a huge sigh of relief every morning when you went off to school. I’ll bet your parents found some way to pay for several sessions of summer camp each year.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:32 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:54 am
Mikey wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:23 am Black Radio III

Then, maybe some
Stevie Wonder
Herbie Hancock
Albert King
Miles
Sly and the Family Stone
Robert Johnson
Gregory Porter
Jimi Hendrix
Keb Mo
Oscar Peterson
Omar Sosa
The Crusaders
Justin Timberlake
etc
etc
Go’on hit me up when you exhausted that little list. I know you know is so much mo
Yeah that was just off the top of my head this morning. I could have filled a couple of pages easily.

Surprised nobody has called me on my one “mistake” though.
I took the Justin Timberlake entry as you just being funny, or did you think that he was a balck dude?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:02 am
smackaholic wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:37 pm And Rick is right. Oscar is the motherfukking man!!!!

Best Jazz pianist ever. Hell, just make it best pianist ever.
Oscar was great indeed, but even he looked up at the mountain range that was Errol Garner. Sort of a combination between Art Tatum, Monk, and Beethoven's left hand, Garner was a force of nature--whose band never rehearsed, and no one else ever soloed, and no one even knew what the tune would be as Garner would weave an intro each time teasing at the tune, and then break into it. The band--bass and drum, with occasional congo--would be along for the ride. I had overlooked him for a long time, mistakenly associating his bit hit, Misty, with the tasteful but light playing of Nat King Cole. Big mistake. Garner's version is barely recognizable--like a tornado.

The Grammies were a disgrace to black music and culture. If this is what black America is giving to the world--Lizzo, Beyonce, and a bunch of jabbering joqqers who all look increasingly ugly and depraved--then we've made a terrible mistake allowing them to live and breed here. :doh:
An entire nation built on black culture and black lives and you puke shit across a keyboard and call it a thought.

Jeezus, you are one sorry woke POS.

Of course, black people contributed plenty, particularly in music. They contributed in plenty of other areas as well. But to go on as if we'd still be living in huts if we didn't have these amazing black folks to enrich our lives is bullshit. We'd have managed. Our music and sporting events would have been boring though.

And if balck folks are superior, can you possibly explain why things go to shit in any society where they are a majority? I wish it wasn't the case, but the sad fact is that for whatever reason, it is the case. And no, it's not because evil whitey is sabotaging them.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:43 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:02 am Oscar was great indeed, but even he looked up at the mountain range that was Errol Garner. Sort of a combination between Art Tatum, Monk, and Beethoven's left hand, Garner was a force of nature--whose band never rehearsed, and no one else ever soloed, and no one even knew what the tune would be as Garner would weave an intro each time teasing at the tune, and then break into it. The band--bass and drum, with occasional congo--would be along for the ride. I had overlooked him for a long time, mistakenly associating his bit hit, Misty, with the tasteful but light playing of Nat King Cole. Big mistake. Garner's version is barely recognizable--like a tornado.

Jeezus, you are one sorry woke POS.

Of course, black people contributed plenty, particularly in music. They contributed in plenty of other areas as well. But to go on as if we'd still be living in huts if we didn't have these amazing black folks to enrich our lives is bullshit. We'd have managed. Our music and sporting events would have been boring though.

And if balck folks are superior, can you possibly explain why things go to shit in any society where they are a majority? I wish it wasn't the case, but the sad fact is that for whatever reason, it is the case. And no, it's not because evil whitey is sabotaging them.
Wow great job racist. “They can sing and dance good” just fucking wow. “Go to shit” you really are an idiot. That isn’t even remotely true and even if it were… “For whatever reason” gee I wonder what it is?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:10 pm Wow great job racist. “They can sing and dance good” just fucking wow. “Go to shit” you really are an idiot. That isn’t even remotely true and even if it were… “For whatever reason” gee I wonder what it is?
Yes, they can sing and dance good. What of it?

They can, and did do plenty more. For the first century post slavery, their lives improved greatly, despite the many real obstacles that remained in their way. Then, after a century of progress something went horribly wrong.

What was it?

Was it whitey finally working all the bugs out of his balck folk repression machine?

Nope.

LBJ, a life long racist, but pretty fair politician realized he could hoodwink a lot them into becoming solid D votes if he just promised to send them a check every month.

So, he did and they have, for over half a century. And the balck family unit imploded.

On the topic of why balcks suck so badly at running governments, who the fukk knows. Some of it is surely incompetent whiteys like LBJ or the Soviets trying to "help" them. Some of it is simply a lack of experience.

Whatever the reason, the fact remains that when they are a majority, things tend to suck.

I do think that a few of the Caribbean nations are slowly but surely figuring out the whole functional democratic society game. And they will get there, given time and a little assistance. The African States seem to have a tougher time. I wonder how much of it is that anyone worth a fukk in such places, does everything possible to escape it. I worked with numerous people from Ghana at my last job and they were smart hard working good people. Well, they are when they get here, anyway. I do think they fall victim to the systemic racism cries though.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

I made brats and sauerkraut last night. I cooked in a shit ton of bacon grease because I was looking for something like collard greens and pig knuckle to continue my Black History Month celebrations but tailored to my master race palate. It was good. I used cheddar brats but next time I'll stick with traditional non-cheese brats.
Shut up, Randy!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:46 pm LBJ, a life long racist, but pretty fair politician realized he could hoodwink a lot them into becoming solid D votes if he just promised to send them a check every month.
Are you fucking kidding me?
So, he did and they have, for over half a century.
Oh, did he now? Tell me, how much of a check have I been cut per month for the past 50 years, friend? When was it distributed? Did the amount change when I changed residences, or did it remain the same?

Fuck you, Smackaholic. I saw JSC810 -- of all people --- fucking blanch when reparations came up two weeks ago; but you want to sell the horseshit that the US government has already cut a check for every black person monthly for 50 fucking years with zero pushback just for some votes the Dems could better conjure out of thin air for free.

Fuck out of here.
And the balck family unit imploded.
The black family unit imploded because jews like experimenting on blacks, and it was feminists and LGBTQs turn. Women entered the workplace, men entered prison; government punished marriage but rewarded promiscuity. Black people were encouraged to hate each other, and were socially rewarded for doing so. mvscals ain't shit, bitches ain't shit.

Who really got paid, Smackaholic? Follow the real money.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:06 pmtailored to my master race palate.
Fuck off.

Dot net was trash, the posts were trash, and so were the posters.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

I didn't know there were real life black people posting here. That's awesome!
Shut up, Randy!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:27 pm
smackaholic wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:46 pm LBJ, a life long racist, but pretty fair politician realized he could hoodwink a lot them into becoming solid D votes if he just promised to send them a check every month.

These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again.
To his driver who asked to be called by his name instead of "boy" "niqqer" or "chief"
As long as you are black, and you’re gonna be black till the day you die, no one’s gonna call you by your goddamn name. So no matter what you are called, niqqer, you just let it roll off your back like water, and you’ll make it. Just pretend you’re a goddamn piece of furniture.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:48 pm

These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again.
To his driver who asked to be called by his name instead of "boy" "niqqer" or "chief"
As long as you are black, and you’re gonna be black till the day you die, no one’s gonna call you by your goddamn name. So no matter what you are called, niqqer, you just let it roll off your back like water, and you’ll make it. Just pretend you’re a goddamn piece of furniture.
Way to miss her point you racist pedo.

I would knock Naziaholic down a peg for his myopia (and straight up lying) but I think I’ll wait for him to recover from IB’s beat down first.
That was savage.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Next you'll hear that LBJ was actually a Republican.
Shut up, Randy!
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

JPGettysburg wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:12 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:09 pm Next you'll hear that LBJ was actually a Republican.
Every single dem here is a pathological liar.
It is baked into the cake.
Shut up, Randy!
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Give me a fucking break. This is beyond hilarious.

This is nothing but a bunch of handwringing by white,virtue-signaling assholes.

Blacks were ecstatic that that was being served. Who the fuck do you think the chicken and waffles combo came to be?

Google Gladys Knight and chicken and waffles for your answer.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, he did and they have, for over half a century.
Oh, did he now? Tell me, how much of a check have I been cut per month for the past 50 years, friend? When was it distributed? Did the amount change when I changed residences, or did it remain the same?

Fuck you, Smackaholic. I saw JSC810 -- of all people --- fucking blanch when reparations came up two weeks ago; but you want to sell the horseshit that the US government has already cut a check for every black person monthly for 50 fucking years with zero pushback just for some votes the Dems could better conjure out of thin air for free.

Fuck out of here.
And the balck family unit imploded.
The black family unit imploded because jews like experimenting on blacks, and it was feminists and LGBTQs turn. Women entered the workplace, men entered prison; government punished marriage but rewarded promiscuity. Black people were encouraged to hate each other, and were socially rewarded for doing so. mvscals ain't shit, bitches ain't shit.

Who really got paid, Smackaholic? Follow the real money.
So, it was the Jews then that convinced all those black women bear children out of wedlock? Did those jews write them checks if they had kids with no man around for support?

No, the government did it. Some of those in government were definitely Jews, but it wasn't "The Jews".

And they didn't do it to black folks only. They've managed to do it to countless other people. And of course, society in general has gone along with it, the woman's libbers in particular with their silly ass claims that they don't need men.

What a bunch of bullshit. Women need men. Men need women. Of course the government would rather they not have one another, because it makes them needed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And who was running the government?
But you are right they couldn’t even make a decent go of it in Tulsa without burning their whole town down.

Face it, you are a racist POS. You know almost nothing about history or sociology. You are a white washing twat in a white washed bubble.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:09 pm Next you'll hear that LBJ was actually a Republican.
Et tu douche? The point was not his stance on pigment.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:15 pm
Give me a fucking break. This is beyond hilarious.

This is nothing but a bunch of handwringing by white,virtue-signaling assholes.

Blacks were ecstatic that that was being served. Who the fuck do you think the chicken and waffles combo came to be?

Google Gladys Knight and chicken and waffles for your answer.
No “who”do you think the chicken and waffles came to be?

Gladys Knight😂
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

I meant how, meaning that combo came out of black culture you twit.

Gladys just served her folk what they wanted.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Except it didn’t. You are an idiot. Even with every fact know to the human race at your fingertips.

“The Pennsylvania Dutch are black.”

Sin,
Golly I’m dumb.

😂
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

The PA Dutch? You're kidding right?

It started in Harlem you inbred douchebag.

You'll believe anything. Including anything Brandon spews tonight.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

JPGettysburg wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:03 pm
RACK.

E plu ri bus u num.

This country is made up of ALL cultures.

Bill in Houston is a low IQ weak minded sheep who voted for Alzheimer's Joe and low IQ harris, AND parrots left-wing democrat taking points 24/7.
"Built entirely on black culture"

Lol.

E plu ri bus u num.

Bill is part of the left-wing retard culture.
Pssst..."JP Gettsyburg"...It's obvious you have some mental health health issues, but I'd like to think you still have some basic cognitive function. And that should include recognizing that "Bill in Houston" is a just a fake troll name for Squirm Worm--you know,the robotic little bitch who reflexively gnaws on eveyone's ankles, cawing "nazzi" and "traytor" like a car alarm? They're one and the same. So why are you acting like such a fence post with Down's Syndrome in responding with indignation as though you're talking to a real person? :doh:
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:01 pm
Did you follow LBJ and his ilk around calling them Racists and Nazis in every thread, every conversation, fukk..make it every goddman sentence? Did you do that? I didn't think so.

By your own definition you are complicit in LBJ's racism, you wretched Nazi.
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

LBJ's racism was the least of his faults. Who cares what he or anyone thinks about black people? It's what he or anyone actually does that matters. In his case, LBJ ushered in the Welfare State which has led directly to the calamity we know affectionately as Section Ape, which pays single black moms to just keep pumping out lil' joqqers--and they get paid a lot.

Also there's the anecdote from 11/22/63 while on the airplane carrying JFK's casket (stolen from the hospital) back to D.C. LBJ went to the back where the casket had been placed and asked the officers to leave so he could have a parting word with the slain young president. And when the officers had left, LBJ opened the casket and fucked JFK in the headwound. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:44 pm
Did you follow LBJ and his ilk around calling them Racists and Nazis in every thread, every conversation, fukk..make it every goddman sentence? Did you do that? I didn't think so.

Nice stretch. Did you just wake up?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:40 pm The PA Dutch? You're kidding right?

It started in Harlem you inbred douchebag.

You'll believe anything. Including anything Brandon spews tonight.
Yes Brandon wrote the C&W wiki page and all the dozens of other pages that correctly attribute it. Brandon Derangement Syndrome.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:50 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:44 pm

Nice stretch. Did you just wake up?
You going to call out racism or not, bitch?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah I get you are trying to move away from her point. That’s my whole point.

But what about LBJ being a racist!?!
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:07 pm Yeah I get you are trying to move away from her point. That’s my whole point.

Exactly. What about you failing miserably to call out LBJ racists for several decades. This crusade of yours came about awfully late, didn't it?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about that!?!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:12 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:07 pm Yeah I get you are trying to move away from her point. That’s my whole point.

Exactly. What about you failing miserably to call out LBJ racists for several decades. This crusade of yours came about awfully late, didn't it?
Donnie, who cares if LBJ considered blacks to be political chaff to be harvested and traded about like bales of hay? Who cares if Lincoln was formulating a plan to deport the freed slaves before his untimely demise? Who cares about Lizzo taking a shit on an airliner and forcing the plane into emergency landing protocol? Who cares if fifteen more rappers turned up dead last week? I mean, we've got to deal with what's going on right now. And that's rampant black violent crime in the streets, and rampant black corruption in the various municipal administrations all over the country. Saddle up and start paying attention. Or is Judge Judy about to start and you're all excited and distracted? :wink:
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

I mean... I do love me some Judge Judy. Sayin'...
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Of course you do, and I'm sure you blew a load watching this episode... :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PncQCS4qLhs
Before God was, I am