Holy fuck - the D's and the R's finally did something right!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Holy fuck - the D's and the R's finally did something right!

Post by Left Seater »

That was in general, but it always tends to apply.

You are working the system, but I am not implying that is wrong. Almost all of us do.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:26 pm Everyone works the system. The issue is when someone who has always worked the system tries to call out someone else for working the system or worse, changes the system to their benefit when it benefits no one else
This is literally the story of race relations in the US.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:02 am
schmick wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:26 pm Everyone works the system. The issue is when someone who has always worked the system tries to call out someone else for working the system or worse, changes the system to their benefit when it benefits no one else
Agree. See things like affirmative action and quotas as perfect examples.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:30 pm Agree. See things like affirmative action and quotas as perfect examples.
Not really
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:30 pm
You left out slavery and Jim Crow you racists fuck. Why do you think we have AA and quotas? Of course the answer is: people like you.

Fuck off traytorr.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:13 pm You left out slavery and Jim Crow you racists fuck. Why do you think we have AA and quotas? Of course the answer is: people like you.

Fuck off traytorr.
Remember, these are the idiots who say stupid shit like "balcks were better treated under slavery," just totally insane, out of touch crap. Blacks demanding equal rights is "working the system."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:45 am
Left Seater wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:30 pm

I bet you made the nigglette melt with that statement. 🤣
Only a racist would pick that as an insult.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:40 am Where was that said?
It's a common trope among racist GQPers. You know that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:29 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:40 am Where was that said?
It's a common trope among racist GQPers. You know that.
As has been pointed out before, anything a lefty does sticks to you and you have to answer for it. BrokenPsyche and the fatman don’t have that problem. If they didn’t actually say it or do it, it has no bearing on them and is therefore not relevant.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:26 pm As has been pointed out before, anything a lefty does sticks to you and you have to answer for it. BrokenPsyche and the fatman don’t have that problem. If they didn’t actually say it or do it, it has no bearing on them and is therefore not relevant.
He acts like he was born yesterday.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:50 am
Kierland wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:13 pm You left out slavery and Jim Crow you racists fuck. Why do you think we have AA and quotas? Of course the answer is: people like you.

Fuck off traytorr.
Remember, these are the idiots who say stupid shit like "balcks were better treated under slavery," just totally insane, out of touch crap. Blacks demanding equal rights is "working the system."
Anyone other than white heterosexuals wanting equality is "working the system" or wanting "special rights."
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:11 pm
Then you should be overcome with guilt - being a white liberal. If I was a white liberal, I'd take my own life.
Don't let a little thing like a lack of brains stop you.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:16 pm
All white liberals should take their own life's to prove their point of how bad things are
Where did you learn to spell...Macon?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:08 pm

Fuck off traytorr.
Slavery and Jim Crow were both perpetrated by the dimocrats. It was Republicans that went to war to end slavery and then fought for civil rights.

Equal is merit based, not giving someone an advantage because someone else who has their skin tone was disadvantaged 150 years ago.
What happened to being judged on the content of character and not color of skin, that dream came true and now they want more than equal?
88naziss loves this kind of post. All racism, no facts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:08 pm

Fuck off traytorr.
Slavery and Jim Crow were both perpetrated by the dimocrats. It was Republicans that went to war to end slavery and then fought for civil rights.

Equal is merit based, not giving someone an advantage because someone else who has their skin tone was disadvantaged 150 years ago.
What happened to being judged on the content of character and not color of skin, that dream came true and now they want more than equal?
Your approval of Kegger Kavanugh & Coathanger-Barrett on SCOTUS but not Brown Jackson out front says that you're full of shit.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:58 pm Your approval of Kegger Kavanugh & Coathanger-Barrett
And you continued attacks on those two proves you continue to hold the title of dumbest poster here.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:18 am And you continued attacks on those two proves you continue to hold the title of dumbest poster here.
"Kegger Kavanugh and Coathanger-Barrett"

:lol:

Nice going, Diego.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:18 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:58 pm Your approval of Kegger Kavanugh & Coathanger-Barrett
And you continued attacks on those two proves you continue to hold the title of dumbest poster here.
Why? They are under qualified nut jobs.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More lies from the wacko side of the aisle.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

This is all part of the lefts grand plan. Blur all lines, everyone is everything or whatever they want to be today. Props to her for not pulling any punches and being honest.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

As opposed to you telling them what they have to be.
BTW-
The Darwin in your mirror is closer than he appears to be.