Ummmm

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: Ummmm

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:39 am
schmick wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:30 amYou realize that if there was a vaccine for covid then people who had been given it would not get infected with covid.
That simply is not true, and is not how vaccines work.

For example, you can still get the measles even after receiving the measles vaccine.
And you actually abide by such simplistic platitudes? Really? You're fine with getting a fourth shot and regular boosters, and a permanent mask mandate? How did you come to this state of sheep-like obedience to junk science and obvious hacks? That is, do you really know anything about Fauci's career? His disastrous edicts during the AIDS crisis? Or the Swine flu debacle? And how about the monstrous Dr Rochelle Walensky? How about Pfizer and its booming business model? What's with all the belly-up surrendering to the biggest hoax in history? And who gets a flu shot? Have you ever? I've not, and I haven't even had a cold in twenty years. What's your excuse for this pansy attitude?
Before God was, I am
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:47 pm Just like you have to get a flu shot every year and boosters of the other vaccines you've done in your life.
You actually don’t need a flu shot every year. Maybe you choose to get one, but we don’t and haven’t been down with the flu.

As for other boosters, I may have had a tetanus booster in the last decade but can’t think of any others.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:06 pm All of what you're babbling about is a distraction.

Fact: People who have been vaccinated have a lower covid rate and a lower covid death rate as compared to those who have not been vaccinated.

That's it. Vaccines save lives.

Save your conspiracies for the next meeting of the Flat Earth Society.
Hold on...this is Fauci's latest weave and dodge..."This would not be the first time, if it happened, that a vaccine that looked good in initial safety actually made people worse."

Yes, that a quote from the slithering psychopath who belongs in prison immediately. Now what can you offer to defend him and this outrageous admission?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:07 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:25 pm Now what can you offer to defend him and this outrageous admission?
I do not need to defend him. You can think he's from Mars if you want. I don't care.

Focus on the vaccine itself, and what it does.

People who have been vaccinated have a lower covid rate and a lower covid death rate than unvaccinated people.

Everything else is a distraction.
You sound like a robotic puppet. Just "trust the science" and roll up your sleeve? And get your Vax passport? And roll up your sleeve again, it's time for your booster?

As for Fauci, he's the one in charge of all these meandering assaults on our civil rights. Of course you should care.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:10 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:25 pm Now what can you offer to defend him and this outrageous admission?
I do not need to defend him. You can think he's from Mars if you want. I don't care.

People who have been vaccinated have a lower covid rate and a lower covid death rate than unvaccinated people.

The fauxine does NOTHING!
it is just a tool to control the masses. It gives no benefit to anyone who takes it.
Meanwhile in reality: the unvaxxed are still out dying the vaxxed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:12 pm

You're not entitled to your own facts.
You must have missed a memo (and every GQPer since Nixon) cause that is their goto move.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

So it is ok for people to lose their jobs over this and be restricted in their public movements ?
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:33 pm Who gives a damn whether someone said something that later turned out to not be true.
Pretty much the whole covidian theater and liberal left take on pretty much everything. I can lie to you now and nobody gives a fuck later that I lied.
That kinda stuff really isn't important now.
Yeah I agree, telling the truth is so overrated. Why bother if it takes away from your narrative.
What is important is staying alive and avoiding covid if at all possible.
Nice BeeGees reset. Me, an overfed, short haired old white boy who has had covid and pretty much kept working right through it, was fine never even down in bed. and no vaccination so I am one of the unclean masses you and your fucking jackboot mother fucking losers continue to discriminate against you racist fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNFzfwLM72c
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:10 am Try to focus, please.
Answer the question Cajun boy.....
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

If boosters are good for us, how often should we get boosted? Every 6 months, 4 months, 2 months, monthly, weekly?

Remember when your side promised to follow the science? Yeah, that was a lie.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Imagine releasing a product that doesn't properly do what you promised it would do...

and then blaming the malfunction on people who did not purchase said product...

whilst telling those who bought it that they must buy it again every few months... :wink:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:33 pmFor fucks sake.

Quit with the "gotcha" stuff. Who gives a damn whether someone said something that later turned out to not be true. That kinda stuff really isn't important now.

What is important is staying alive and avoiding covid if at all possible.

And your best chance of doing that is by getting vaccinated.
You sound quite desperate.

Pulling up the words of A. Fauci and CDC Director Walensky is not a... distraction.

Have you lost your mind?

Why would anyone "follow their science," when the "science" they have promoted is clearly shown to have been -----> WRONG.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS wrote:Hold on...this is Fauci's latest weave and dodge..."This would not be the first time, if it happened, that a vaccine that looked good in initial safety actually made people worse."

Yes, that a quote from the slithering psychopath who belongs in prison immediately. Now what can you offer to defend him and this outrageous admission?
Post a link for this, because I believe what you have quoted from Felchi is something he said in an interview with M. Zuckerberg back in 2020.

Let's keep things honest here.
Last edited by Softball Bat on Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:45 am
Derron57 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:16 amMe, an overfed, short haired old white boy who has had covid and pretty much kept working right through it, was fine never even down in bed. and no vaccination
I am glad that you had mild symptoms.

But you might not be as lucky next time. So even though you've had covid, it is in your medical best interest to get vaccinated.
My cardiologist says you are full of shit.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:28 am
So it is ok for people to lose their jobs over this and be restricted in their public movements ?
Yes, under existing law and for most jobs, yes an employer can terminate an employee for failure to get vaccinated. Most jobs in the U.S. are subject to at-will employment laws, meaning that you can be fired for any reason or no reason at all (except you can't be for illegal discriminatory reasons). So yeah, if you can be fired for wearing the wrong color shirt, you can be fired for not being vaccinated.
Don't you Repugnantcans LOVE Right To Work states?? :doh: :lol:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

individual business should have the ability to set requirements for their employees.

We are arguing against the Federal government putting restrictions on citizens returning by air to the US, vaccine mandates on employers, and other unconstitutionally actions.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:"The data shows that vaccines work, and therefore we should get vaccinated.
The data here in Korea shows the vaccine strategy to be a disaster of epic proportions.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... uth-korea/
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

When the looney left monkeys scream from the tree tops that everyone should be vaccinated and demand it be mandatory, even though that when the sheep are vaccinated, they still get covid.

Of course in the usual whataboutism, if people were vaccinated against, polio, measles, smallpox, et al, and those same vaccinated people contracted said disease they were supposed to be protected from via vaccinations, they would be screaming that the vaccines don't work. No "breakthrough" cases of those other diseases have been noted recently, so I guess those tested and approved vaccines actually work. Not like the covid jab though.

Todays New Word - VAXTARD- Persons who think the covid vaccine actually works.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:31 am individual business should have the ability to set requirements for their employees.
Not in the current government centric world that Screwy, Diego and the other left looneys demand we obey.
We are arguing against the Federal government putting restrictions on citizens returning by air to the US, vaccine mandates on employers, and other unconstitutionally actions.
The Constitution has been suspended due to the grave threat the scamdemic and its under .005 death rate poses to the looney lefts control narrative and its protection of the American people through excessive government regulation. You know, for the peoples own good.
Last edited by Derron57 on Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron57 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:36 pm When the looney left monkeys scream from the tree tops that everyone should be vaccinated and demand it be mandatory, even though that when the sheep are vaccinated, they still get covid.

Of course in the usual whataboutism, if people were vaccinated against, polio, measles, smallpox, et al, and those same vaccinated people contracted said disease they were supposed to be protected from via vaccinations, they would be screaming that the vaccines don't work. No "breakthrough" cases of those other diseases have been noted recently, so I guess those tested and approved vaccines actually work. Not like the covid jab though.

How science works is not Whataboutism. In fact Whataboutism is the basis for science you meth crazed hill billie.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Derron57 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:34 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:31 am individual business should have the ability to set requirements for their employees.
Not in the current government centric world that Screwy, Diego and the other left looneys demand we obey.
The Constitution has been suspended due to the grave threat the scamdemic and its under .005 death rate poses to the looney lefts control narrative and its protection of the American people through excessive government regulation. You knw, for the peoples own good.
So what you're saying is that if a say 30 y/o in top fitness is left with the inability to climb a single flight of stairs, it's no big deal to you.

I guess that's of that "conservative compassion" for ya....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Vaxtard in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:30 pm

So what you're saying is that if a say 30 y/o in top fitness is left with the inability to climb a single flight of stairs, it's no big deal to you.

I guess that's of that "conservative compassion" for ya....
That 30 year old has the ability to make the decision whether or not to take the jab. If they feel it protects them from the scamvirus then by all means take the needle.

If they recognize it for the planned carrier for the governments carefully planned removal of basic human rights under the US Constitution and choose not to take the needle, then fine for them. They don't need you or any other person "mandating" they take the needle.

They can live with the consequences of their decision like millions of others have, and since I do not really have any impact on their life with my own political views or opinions, then really I don't give a fuck. Brilliant observation on your part.

I guess that is some of that liberal left diversity and tolerance bullshit ya'll preach. As long as it lines up with your fucked up view of the world it is all good. But if it does not, then off to the vaccine camps with you.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

VaxTard Midget wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:06 pm
Derron57 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:36 pm When the looney left monkeys scream from the tree tops that everyone should be vaccinated and demand it be mandatory, even though that when the sheep are vaccinated, they still get covid.

How science works is not Whataboutism. In fact Whataboutism is the basis for science you meth crazed hill billie.
So how come this vaccine is not even close to being as effective as those others ?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Only one vax has ever wiped out the pathogen. The rest work at different rates of efficacy. Didn’t your FB memes and your “own research” tell you that?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:57 pm That 30 year old has the ability to make the decision whether or not to take the jab. If they feel it protects them from the scamvirus then by all means take the needle.

If they recognize it for the planned carrier for the governments carefully planned removal of basic human rights under the US Constitution and choose not to take the needle, then fine for them. They don't need you or any other person "mandating" they take the needle.

They can live with the consequences of their decision like millions of others have, and since I do not really have any impact on their life with my own political views or opinions, then really I don't give a fuck. Brilliant observation on your part.

I guess that is some of that liberal left diversity and tolerance bullshit ya'll preach. As long as it lines up with your fucked up view of the world it is all good. But if it does not, then off to the vaccine camps with you.
You are insane. Is that mef induced or is it natural?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:48 pm
Derron57 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:57 pm That 30 year old has the ability to make the decision whether or not to take the jab. If they feel it protects them from the scamvirus then by all means take the needle.

I am insane ? You are the one who wants to force people to take an experimental therapy drug unapproved by the FDA. Take the needle or else. Pack your shit and move the fuck out of the country right now you commie fag.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron57 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:01 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:48 pm

I am insane ? You are the one who wants to force people to take an experimental therapy drug unapproved by the FDA. Take the needle or else. Pack your shit and move the fuck out of the country right now you commie fag.
Melt Meth Much?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

And just think, most of the dead democrat voters on that (bogus) chart likely have been dead for decades but still keep voting for the covid vaccine.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The first red spike is covidiots refusing to mask and social distance the second you can add refuse the vax.

Die On Deathcult Die On
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:12 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:47 pm Image

Covid kills Republicans at a higher rate than Democrats.

Gosh, I wonder why.
Plenty of liberals (mostly blacks) that won't get the shots. Plenty of conservatives that do, too.

I got my shots. Plan on getting the booster next week.
All of which is anecdotal and doesn’t address the facts in the chart. Nice melt fattty.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:13 pm And just think, most of the dead democrat voters on that (bogus) chart likely have been dead for decades but still keep voting for the covid vaccine.
What kind of delusional “I don’t care about facts” BS is that.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

government has a right to force you to obey and has always exercised it especially under GOP

- J. Cramer

https://twitter.com/jimcramer/status/14 ... 4398%2Fpg1

Nice meltdown, vax n4zi
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

schmick wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:55 pm Most reported U.S. Omicron cases have hit the fully vaccinated -CDC

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/most-r ... 021-12-10/

Your shots are shit
The variants are shit. There are no tests for the 'variants'.

Until China is punished for incompetence in handling a bioweapon, none of this matters. It's just theater where regular folks like us die for someone else's RISK larp.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The old “it’s too complicated so don’t talk about that part” defense.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:49 amThe data here in Korea shows the vaccine strategy to be a disaster of epic proportions.

And getting exponentially worse.

A year ago, prior to any vax in Korea, cases were at 400 a day.
And things were in lockdown, restrictions, masks, social distancing, etc.

400 cases a day.

Now, one year later, after vaxxing up over 85% of the folks, case have SHOT UP to -----> 36,000 a day.

LOL

Which is better, 400 cases a day or 36,000 cases a day?

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20220205000022

The vaccine strategy is a disaster of epic proportions.

- poptart

Indeed.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

A few interesting numbers...

Average daily death rate in the US, all causes is very close to 8K.

Most of these people are old- M Allen

Here is an intersting stat.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/U ... death-rate

This is a graph of deaths/100,000 people from 1950 to 2025.

The rate drops from 1950 to about 2000. This makes sense because we had tons of young baby boomers and medical advances which resulted in a rapid rise in life expectancy. It levels off around 2000 as those baby boomers got old and life expectancy gains level off because, well, gains from medical improvements slow and we're fat fukks. The rate predictably starts a pretty much linear climb based on the increasing avg age.

Pay special attention to the last few years.

What do you see for 2020/2021?

Yes, you do see an increase in the death rate, just like you have for the preceeding 8 fukking years.

In other words, not a fukking thing to see here folks. People continue to get old and die. We have more older people, ergo, more deaths.

Are more of them "dying of covid"? Yeah, but there aren't "more people dying". Not any more than were expected, anyway.

Post all the links you want of a younger apparently person dying of CV you want, because seemingly healthy people die unexpectedly every damn day.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:28 am
The data shows that vaccines work, and therefore we should get vaccinated.

Your questions go beyond that, and get into law, policy, and opinion. While I'd rather focus on urging everyone to get vaccinated, fine, I'll reply.

Yes, under existing law and for most jobs, yes an employer can terminate an employee for failure to get vaccinated. Most jobs in the U.S. are subject to at-will employment laws, meaning that you can be fired for any reason or no reason at all (except you can't be for illegal discriminatory reasons). So yeah, if you can be fired for wearing the wrong color shirt, you can be fired for not being vaccinated.

Your question may be more directed at the government; does the government have the authority to mandate vaccinations upon federal employees, and upon employers with 100 or more employees. As to the federal government as an employer, yes I think it can require vaccinations on federal employees. And yes, I think Congress has the authority to impose a vaccine mandate upin the large employers. But a more interesting legal question is presented with the the vaccine mandate being imposed via OSHA rule. The rule does allow an option to be tested and go to work with a negative test, and that option increases the chance that the rule will be upheld. Once it reaches the SCOTUS, I have no idea.

As to restrictions on public movements, to me that is an easier call, yes restrictions can be placed.

Just get vaccinated, ok? You got lucky once, you might not be so lucky the next time.
The data shows the amazing stratification of risk by age/health.

This means phat 82 year olds who are extremely high risk of covid would definitely benefit from the jab. Most of us "anti-vaxxers" agree about this. But, as age/BMI go lower, there is an exponential diminishing of risk.

At some point, the risk is so low that the other risk, that of effects from a novel vaccine technology come into the equation. Why do you fukkers continue to pretend it doesn't exist?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because it doesn’t. How are you so stupid that you don’t get that unvaxxed kid is more likely to kill a vaxxed grama than have anything happen to them from the vax? I know the answer is that you are a fat stupid POS.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:59 am A few interesting numbers...

Average daily death rate in the US, all causes is very close to 8K.

Most of these people are old- M Allen

Here is an intersting stat.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/U ... death-rate

This is a graph of deaths/100,000 people from 1950 to 2025.

The rate drops from 1950 to about 2000. This makes sense because we had tons of young baby boomers and medical advances which resulted in a rapid rise in life expectancy. It levels off around 2000 as those baby boomers got old and life expectancy gains level off because, well, gains from medical improvements slow and we're spam fukks. The rate predictably starts a pretty much linear climb based on the increasing avg age.

Pay special attention to the last few years.

What do you see for 2020/2021?

Yes, you do see an increase in the death rate, just like you have for the preceeding 8 fukking years.

In other words, not a fukking thing to see here folks. People continue to get old and die. We have more older people, ergo, more deaths.

Are more of them "dying of covid"? Yeah, but there aren't "more people dying". Not any more than were expected, anyway.

Post all the links you want of a younger apparently person dying of CV you want, because seemingly healthy people die unexpectedly every damn day.
Hey Suckaholic--so much for your Covid not being lethal to young people. Bet this mom wishes her daughter got vaccinated. Oops.

https://www.fox29.com/news/olney-charte ... h-covid-19
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:14 pm Because it doesn’t. How are you so stupid that you don’t get that unvaxxed kid is more likely to kill a vaxxed grama than have anything happen to them from the vax? I know the answer is that you are a spam stupid POS.
What you claim here was true......a year ago, when Fauci and all the vax cheerleaders said the a vaxxed person was a vaccine dead end.

Any honest person now admits that the vax does jack fukking shit to keep little Jose from passing #19 on to Abuela. It does help Abuela weather the storm when that little bastard gets too close to her, masked or not.

So, for the millionth fukking time......

If you are someone's grandma, get the fukking jab.

If you are a fat fukk, get the jab.

If you are smackaholic, get the jab.

If you are smackaholic's heater, well, the fukking jab may or may not help you as you're immune system is currently getting buttfukked in the mouf. But at least it's meds are kicking your Leukemia's ass.

But, if you are a healthy 12 year old, you are pretty much fukking bullet proof. Your young T-cells will prison rape #19 if it shows its ass. You might get CV for 15 minutes, so if you are feeling the slightest bit shitty, maybe you should stay away from grandma. Go visit that miserable old maid great aunt instead. Nobody likes her dried out old ass anyway.