88 - it's time...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: 88 - it's time...

Post by Kierland »

JCT wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:33 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:04 pm I just want to know where everyone went.

The funny people left this shithole years ago when the retards that were relegated to the Orenthal forum took over with a non stop barrage of politics.
And where did you go?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:56 pm
JCT wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:33 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:04 pm I just want to know where everyone went.

The funny people left this shithole years ago when the retards that were relegated to the Orenthal forum took over with a non stop barrage of politics.
Is it possible to move all political posts to a forum dedicated to that purpose? Or make this the poly forum and start a separate playground for the people who might come back if the TDS retards were kept at bay?
You are free to post in any forum you want which shows just how stupid your (the left killed out board) crying is.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donnie wrote:Is it possible to move all political posts to a forum dedicated to that purpose? Or make this the poly forum and start a separate playground for the people who might come back if the TDS retards were kept at bay?
It sounds good, and it has been tried before.

Two potential problems...

1. It can make things sticky for the m0derator, and lead to hurt feelings. How is "political talk" defined?

2. It might lead to less traffic in this forum if "political talk" is eliminated.

But yeah, virtually every thread seems to devolve into a R vs. L shit storm. Very tedious.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Or maybe people only like to fight with people they don't like. Trollstops kill politics.