Ruth Bader Ginsberg--tits up

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsberg--tits up

Post by smackaholic »

So you’re good with impeaching just because you can then?

Fair enough.

The turtle cockblocked Garland.....because he could.

He’s gonna jam through TBOM’s pick ...because he can.

It’s called playing the game by the rules.

Much of this could have been avoided had Reid not made 51 votes enough for judicial appointments.

You dems made your bed. Stop shitting in it and accept it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:39 pm So you’re good with impeaching just because you can then?

Fair enough.

Much of this could have been avoided had Reid not made 51 votes enough for judicial appointments.

I’m not good with it which is why the turtle is a POS for doing it and you are a POS for being ok with it .
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:48 pm
smackaholic wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:39 pm So you’re good with impeaching just because you can then?

Fair enough.

I’m not good with it which is why the turtle is a POS for doing it and you are a POS for being ok with it .

Oh yeah. And the backlash could be devastating.

Because it’s what the electorate ordains.

And it will leave the minuscule conservative voice, voiceless. They have been on the minority, populous wise, for over a decade. This will now end and the voice of democracy will forever crush the white supremacy, hypocrisy and racist bigotry that has lingered on for far too long because of antiquated politics.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The left has fighting racism and free stuff for poor people. Shedick and his orange twats are for keeping racism and free stuff for rich people.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:44 am
Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:48 pm

Fair enough.

Oh yeah. And the backlash could be devastating.

Because it’s what the electorate ordains.

And it will leave the minuscule conservative voice, voiceless. They have been on the minority, populous wise, for over a decade. This will now end and the voice of democracy will forever crush the white supremacy, hypocrisy and racist bigotry that has lingered on for far too long because of antiquated politics.
Really? All that if a Supreme Court justice is nominated and duly confirmed?

Drama queen much? Go find a cock to suck and relax, Buttfuck Bill. You're wound a little tight.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

That’s it, you little twat?

Run away. Again.

It would be good for you to hide now, as this is not going to get better for you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I understand the Dim desire to delay the nomination process, but when a vacancy occurs the constitution does call for the president to put forth a nomination to fill the vacancy.

The senate then takes it up.

In a vacuum, it looks to me as if this should take place without unnecessary delay.

Elections have consequences, and Donald won the 2016 election.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Pedokkkal: “Really? All that if a Supreme Court justice is nominated and duly confirmed?”

Yes that is all that happened you kid diddling coward.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:12 am
In a vacuum,
We get it, you want the anti-roe lady.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Of course I want for Roe to be overturned, but I want that done properly.

If there is a reason why it is not right for the president to nominate someone, and for the confirmation process to not go forward without delay, I am glad to hear it.

It just seems to me that if a justice dies during the term of a given president, the president has an obligation to nominate a new justice.
The confirmation process then goes on without delay.

I just don't understand why anyone would think that it shouldn't go down that way.

You can go ahead and make your case for a delay.
If it makes sense to me, I'll be glad to change my take on this.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s because you don’t want to see the reason.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And just so we are clear, RBG was a horrible justice and a worse human. She, like every justice for 100 years has shredded the USC with rulings propping up Wickard and hence killing the 9th and 10th by lying about what the commerce clause says. Fuck her and her bed buddy Scalia and fuck anyone who praises that POS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:31 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:06 am Of course I want for Roe to be overturned, but I want that done properly.

If there is a reason why it is not right for the president to nominate someone, and for the confirmation process to not go forward without delay, I am glad to hear it.

It just seems to me that if a justice dies during the term of a given president, the president has an obligation to nominate a new justice.
The confirmation process then goes on without delay.

I just don't understand why anyone would think that it shouldn't go down that way.

You can go ahead and make your case for a delay.
If it makes sense to me, I'll be glad to change my take on this.

They have no reason why President Trump should not nominate a SC justice other than the fact that they don't like President Trump.
They can lie about Garland all they want but owebama nominated and the Senate denied him. They didn't make up lies about him leading rape gangs or that he was roofieing teenagers drinks so he could rape them, they just said, you dont have 50 votes, you dont get in.
The left has no leg to stand on when they cry about decorum, not after how they have acted the last 4 years.
Just another lie. That is not what they said.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:02 pm And just so we are clear, RBG was a horrible justice and a worse human. She, like every justice for 100 years has shredded the USC with rulings propping up Wickard and hence killing the 9th and 10th by lying about what the commerce clause says. Fuck her and her bed buddy Scalia and fuck anyone who praises that POS.
Haven't a clue what Wickard is about, but we agree on the 10th Ammendment. We've had over a century of completely ignoring it.

Never should have passed the fed income tax. Gave those fukks too much money to spend.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I have only brought it up a million times. Roach provided a link.

And it only seems like 100 years. It was ‘42 as the link reminded me.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:02 pm And just so we are clear, RBG was a horrible justice and a worse human. She, like every justice for 100 years has shredded the USC with rulings propping up Wickard and hence killing the 9th and 10th by lying about what the commerce clause says. Fuck her and her bed buddy Scalia and fuck anyone who praises that POS.
Pretty harsh critic of someone broadly identified as a progressive leader.

So I understand you to overweight her decisions on the 9th and 10th to VASTLY OUTWEIGH her contribution to equal citizenship status as men and women under the constitution.

You are completely out of line. You can have your constitutional absolutism and shove it up your ass.

If the constitution ignores human lives, it needs to be amended.