When will the next Trump-inspired white terror attack happen?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: When will the next Trump-inspired white terror attack happen?

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:21 am So still nothing where the Don says to go out and inflict violence. Got it.
Who claimed that he did?

Henry II didn’t tell anybody to “go out and inflict violence” when he asked:

“Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?”

But it led four Norman kniggits to travel to Canterbury and assassinate Thomas Becket.

When a sitting President repeatedly calls citizens “traitors” and “enemies of the people” when they have committed no crimes other then criticizing his Orange Greatness, he is certainly encouraging violence. You can deny this all you want and Sara Huckleberry can claim he wasn’t “serious” but you are also completely full of shit.
Last edited by Mikey on Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:21 am So still nothing where the Don says to go out and inflict violence. Got it.
He literally spent two years telling fans at his hate rallies to attack political enemies and inflict violence upon them. I'm sorry you're too dense to understand this and I have better things to do than spoon feed examples about why your president is a POS. Anyway, you're supposed to be on vacation, friend. :wink:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Look up one post Mikey.

Don’t worry Screwy, more photos are on their way. Dodging a downpour at the moment and trying a few local beers.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Rooster wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:43 am

Surely you are not this dense, are you? Because while I have little regard for lawyers, I have understood that it takes a bit of brain power to pass the bar and yet here I am explaining very simple concepts that are illustrated in a cartoon! :doh:
Then you should have just said that seeing as feudalism is only part of what is illustrated in the cartoon as the guy in the hole is clearly not from that era. Up your attention to detail, Dumbass.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:27 pm Look up one post Mikey.

Don’t worry Screwy, more photos are on their way. Dodging a downpour at the moment and trying a few local beers.
Please see my edited post above, and comment if you care to.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Not only does Trump encourage violence, he embraces and is openly envious of dictators who can stomp out any free press and who can, and do, have their own citizens murdered with impunity.

Trump just proved he doesn’t even know the meaning of America
Oh, the cruel irony. President Trump is planning to turn the Fourth of July celebrations into his own “Salute to America.” And yet, while attending the Group of 20 summit in Osaka, Japan, Trump made clear that he has no idea what America is all about.

Just before coming to Osaka, Vladimir Putin attacked liberal democracy in an interview with the Financial Times. The Russian despot claimed that “the liberal idea” — which he maliciously defined as allowing “migrants” to “kill, plunder and rape with impunity” — had become “obsolete.” Any normal democratic leader should have reacted as Donald Tusk, president of the European Council, did. He said, “What I find really obsolete is authoritarianism, personality cults, and the rule of oligarchs.”

But when Trump was asked by Peter Baker of the New York Times about Putin’s attack on “Western-style liberalism,” he responded by criticizing San Francisco and Los Angeles, which he said are “sad to look at” because they are “run by liberal people.” So Trump doesn’t know the difference between West Coast liberalism and Western liberalism — between supporting the Green New Deal and supporting the immortal words of the Declaration of Independence that all people are endowed “with certain unalienable Rights,” including “Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.” It is the issuance of the Declaration of Independence that we celebrate on July 4. But Trump is clueless. For him it’s just another chance to stage a garish spectacle with himself at the center.

The Founding Fathers would be gathering again in Philadelphia if they could hear George Washington’s successor praise Putin — who makes King George III look like a choirboy — as a "great guy” and a “terrific person.” Asked by a reporter if he would confront Putin over his attack on the 2016 election, Trump treated it as a big joke, saying sarcastically, “Don’t meddle in the election, president” while wagging his index finger and laughing. He later said that Putin “denies it totally,” thus reprising his surrender in Helsinki.

Trump and Putin bonded over their shared antipathy to “fake news” — meaning accurate if embarrassing reporting. “You don’t have this problem in Russia,” Trump complained, “but we have it.” Of course they don’t have “this problem” in Russia, because they have no freedom of the press. Trump seems jealous that Putin can censor the press and kill journalists. The First Amendment — what a nuisance!

And speaking of killing journalists: Trump acted buddy-buddy with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who has been implicated by both the U.S. intelligence community and the United Nations in the death and dismemberment of Post contributor Jamal Khashoggi. “I want to congratulate you. You’ve done a really spectacular job,” Trump told “his friend,” the Saudi despot. Trump’s embrace of MBS renders hollow his supposed outrage over Khashoggi’s murder.

Trump was just as effusive when discussing Kim Jong Un, probably the most repressive ruler on the planet. Trump made clear that he is jealous of the heavily fortified demilitarized zone separating North Korea from South Korea — and preventing North Korean citizens from escaping to freedom. “When you talk about a border, that’s what they call a border,” Trump gushed. “Nobody goes through that border.” Acting as if he were asking a girl on whom he has a crush to meet him at the ice cream parlor, Trump went on Twitter to invite Kim “to meet him at the Border/DMZ just to shake his hand and say Hello(?)!” The United States and North Korea have had hardly any contact since the failed Hanoi summit in February. But no matter: Trump makes clear that his one-sided bromance with Kim remains very much alive.

Asked about his embrace of dictators, Trump told reporters, “I get along with a lot of people.” Not true. He doesn’t get along with America’s democratic allies. Before flying to Osaka, Trump complained that “Europe treats us worse than China” and even claimed that “European nations were set up to take advantage of the United States.” (How prescient of the Europeans to create their nations to take advantage of another country that did not yet exist.) In a telling comment, Trump said, “You have a woman in Europe, I won’t mention her name . . . she hates the United States perhaps worse than any person I’ve ever met.” He was apparently referring to Margrethe Vestager, the European Union antitrust chief. So he thinks Vestager is more anti-American than his pal Putin, who has actually attacked America.

Trump was no kinder to his Japanese hosts, complaining that the U.S.-Japan mutual security treaty is “unfair” because “if Japan is attacked, we will fight World War III. … But if we’re attacked, Japan doesn’t have to help us at all. They can watch it on a Sony television.” As Gary Bass noted in the New York Times, Japan can hardly defend America since Gen. Douglas MacArthur imposed a constitution that abjured war and limited its military to “self-defense forces.” Nevertheless, Japan sent its Self-Defense Force in a noncombat role to help U.S. troops in Iraq.

One might excuse Trump for his ignorance of the intricacies of U.S.-Japanese relations. What’s unforgivable is his ignorance of, and hostility to, the principles that make America great.
At least he's not "Her."

Wakey Wakey, motherfuckers.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What a bunch of goose stepping tards.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Netanyahu murders civilians and Israel has it's own racially purposed "wall". Gets billions in U.S. aid. A big supporter of Trump as well.
Where's the main street media's stories on that?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Israeli snipers target the press and aid organisations like the Red Cross...etc...

Okay, Mikey...go get 'em!
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Western style Liberalism today is San Francisco.

Draw historical parallels to today all you want but they are night and day from each other.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:05 pm Netanyahu murders civilians and Israel has it's own racially purposed "wall". Gets billions in U.S. aid. A big supporter of Trump as well.
Where's the main street media's stories on that?
It's mainstream media.

Carry on.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

He didn't mention that they also have a solution, which would have elicited a knowing chuckle from your Dear Leader.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hey Hefty, the Guardian is far from the only news outlet to report this.

Are you coming to the District on Thursday for your president's autocrat party?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.