Your palate is dipped in burnt wood
And somebody just finished on your face

Now go guzzle some whiskey on a hot day because it is so tasty

You addressed zero of my points... because you are... an idiot
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Bernie is playing dirty

Post by Goober McTuber »

You have no points. Other than the one on top of your pint-sized pinhead. You're continuing to babble on about a subject you know very little about. Which is really the only thing you're good at.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Goober McTuber wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:02 am You have no points. Other than the one on top of your pint-sized pinhead. You're continuing to babble on about a subject you know very little about. Which is really the only thing you're good at.
Saying I didn’t make any points doesn’t make it true. I clearly made several and you just said “oh that’s your option” when they were clearly facts. Nobody likes whiskey because it is intrinsically gross you stupid leathery piss swilling fuck.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I'm going to assume that Goobs is the dogshit in this fight.

Put me down for 100 bucks on dogshit. It's not so much that he's kicking catshit ass, as it is catshit making his best case yet for board bitch.

Getting back to the original thread, Joe has bigger problems than being creepy. There are all sorts of people around him that have gotten rich simply because they know Joe. Bernie has similar issues with his OL. And then there's the fact that he never accomplished a fukking thing in his life till he ran for office. Barry was in the same boat, but he at least got into politics at an early age. Also, Bernie is balck.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:21 am
Goober McTuber wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:02 am You have no points. Other than the one on top of your pint-sized pinhead. You're continuing to babble on about a subject you know very little about. Which is really the only thing you're good at.
Saying I didn’t make any points doesn’t make it true. I clearly made several and you just said “oh that’s your option” when they were clearly facts. Nobody likes whiskey because it is intrinsically gross you stupid leathery piss swilling fuck.
It is not intrinsically gross. That is your option opinion. And as expected, it's terribly misguided.

Nobody likes whiskey? Millions of people around the world enjoy whiskey every day. But one pint-sized, pinhead contrarian has decided that it's gross, and we all hate what we're spending our hard-earned money on. What a fucking mess you are.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Here let me show you how to address a point. You made one. Millions of people drink it so it much be good. This is false for many reasons. The proof that it is false is that are lots of things that people consume for reasons other than taste, so your underlying premise is false. I drink jegar from time to time and not for the taste, I do it because I like the buzz. There are plenty of people that drink all manner of weird shit for sexual gratification. Not because it tastes good. There are more reasons why the ONE point you brought up is false but let’s see how you do with those before I waste more time in your pickled brain.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Like usual you're wrong again. Whisky, beer, food, etc is judged by each individual who then comes up with an opinion. One opinion is no better than the next, and the free market decides which products are going to last.

I like the taste of many whiskies and IPAs, that doesn't mean you will, and it also doesn't mean it's gross because you have the taste buds of a 12 year old girl.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:43 pm I drink jegar from time to time and not for the taste, I do it because I like the buzz. There are plenty of people that drink all manner of weird shit for sexual gratification.
Now we're getting somewhere. Confession is good for the soul, shorty. I drink whiskey for the taste. You drink horrible shit to get drunk. So you're a pint-sized, pinhead, contrarian lush with a cunty personality. You must have a shit-ton of friends.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And that is why I didn’t waste more time going into detail as to why it’s intrinsically gross, because you were just going to yell how much you like it and raise a white flag. You suck at arguing, you drink shit to act all tuff when you are just a pickled leathery idiot.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Hey, tiny, you're the one that drinks to get fucked up. You're probably drunk most of the time you post here, which might help explain your struggles with logic.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Goober McTuber wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:14 pm Hey, tiny, you're the one that drinks to get fucked up. You're probably drunk most of the time you post here, which might help explain your struggles with logic.
I never said that. Way to make shit up.
I’m sure you would drink Whiskey that was .00 alcohol. Right? Of course you wouldn’t. No one would which is why no one does. You are a stupid lying pickled piece of leather with the taste buds of a shit eating tard.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:43 pm
Goober McTuber wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:14 pm Hey, tiny, you're the one that drinks to get fucked up. You're probably drunk most of the time you post here, which might help explain your struggles with logic.
I never said that. Way to make shit up.
I’m sure you would drink Whiskey that was .00 alcohol. Right?
You said you drink that Jaegermeister shit to get buzzed, little lush. Remember? I explained I drink moderate amounts of whiskey for the taste (no more than 2 oz in a day). Isn't there anything you won't lie about? You're probably drunk right now.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Why would anyone have a bowl of lentil soup or artichoke salad over McDonald's? McDonald's "tastes" better.

:meds:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:34 pm Why would anyone have a bowl of lentil soup or artichoke salad over McDonald's? McDonald's "tastes" better.
Uh no, it doesn't.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Joe in PB wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:40 pm because you have the taste buds of a 12 year old girl.

Well, when he has Screwed in the Ass's dick down his throat getting his tonsils blasted every day, that will affect his taste buds a bit.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Mikey is going to be in catshit’s corner since he is the quintessential crazy cat guy. It’s gotta feel pretty good for the midget to see someone having his back for a change. Dude’s been out here alone on this board for such a long time that I think he’s gone a little crazy himself from the isolation.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Goober McTuber wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:58 pm
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:34 pm Why would anyone have a bowl of lentil soup or artichoke salad over McDonald's? McDonald's "tastes" better.
Uh no, it doesn't.

I'll pretend that you were in on my implied sarcasm and were just playing along...

:|
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:54 pm
Goober McTuber wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:58 pm
Uh no, it doesn't.

I'll pretend that you were in on my implied sarcasm and were just playing along...

:|
I can never be certain about your "tastes". You're a Cannuck and as such Tim Horton's is probably your idea of fine dining.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So the ONE thing good about whiskey and you don’t even drink enough to get a buzz. You really are an idiot.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:00 pm So the ONE thing good about whiskey and you don’t even drink enough to get a buzz.
Yeah, I'm not a chronic drunk like you are.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Any other lies you stupid babbling fuck?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Goober McTuber wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:47 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:00 pm So the ONE thing good about whiskey and you don’t even drink enough to get a buzz.
Yeah, I'm not on chronic like you are.
ftfy
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:47 am Any other lies you stupid babbling fuck?
You're the one who copped to drinking Jaegershit to get buzzed, you lying pint-sized pinhead.

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Goober McTuber wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:24 am
I can never be certain about your "tastes". You're a Cannuck and as such Tim Horton's is probably your idea of fine dining.
That deserves a rack.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Goober McTuber wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:35 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:47 am Any other lies you stupid babbling fuck?
You're the one who copped to drinking Jaegershit to get buzzed, you lying pint-sized pinhead.
And then you turned that into being a straight up lush you gasoline swilling lying assed cow hide. Any other shit arguments as to why you drink lighter fluid?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:04 pm
And you're sucking his dick in another thread. What a diarrhea-dicked fag you are sometimes.
Toolio is shit and needles. Melty is shit and penises.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:11 am
And then you turned that into being a straight up lush you gasoline swilling lying assed cow hide. Any other shit arguments as to why you drink lighter fluid?
It is obvious that when it comes to alcohol, you have shit for taste, tiny drunkard. My condolences.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You still don’t get it do you leatherman? You are so pickled you can’t even follow a simple line of thought. You are not drinking whiskey for the taste. Nobody does.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:35 pm You still don’t get it do you leatherman? You are so pickled you can’t even follow a simple line of thought. You are not drinking whiskey for the taste. Nobody does.
You continue to be full of shit. Film at 10.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Right. Because it’s my fault you are basically a walking bag of formaldehyde.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

No, it's your fault that you suck out loud at message boarding.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:03 pm Image

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Goober McTuber wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:29 pm No, it's your fault that you suck out loud at message boarding.
And yet you can’t refute a single one of my arguments.
I guess huffing glue will do that to a person.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:41 pm
Goober McTuber wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:29 pm No, it's your fault that you suck out loud at message boarding.
And yet you can’t refute a single one of my arguments.
You're basic premise is that whiskey is vile and nobody likes it. So you build your whole "argument" on a blatant falsehood. You're a simple-minded contrarian troll. It's like arguing with a brick. The end.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That is not an argument. That is a conclusion. An argument would have been to show why you think they are falsehoods you pickled egghead.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:36 pm That is not an argument. That is a conclusion. An argument would have been to show why you think they are falsehoods you pickled egghead.
Yes, my conclusion is that only a total fucking moron would base their argument on a completely false premise. As if a pint-size pinhead could decide for everyone else on the planet what they like and don't like. That's an obvious falsehood. And you don't even seem to realize how stupid you look.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Goober McTuber wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:37 pm
Yes, my conclusion is that only a total fucking moron would base their argument on a completely false premise. As if a pint-size pinhead could decide for everyone else on the planet what they like and don't like. That's an obvious falsehood. And you don't even seem to realize how stupid you look.
That’s called begging the question. It’s a logical fallacy. It’s stupid and lazy. It usually employed by pickled half wits and leather faced morons. You happen to be both so I’m not surprised. So now we are 20-30 posts in and you have yet to mash out one response to any of my points. You are one stupid fuck.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tiny pint-sized pinhead wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:33 am
Goober McTuber wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:37 pm
That’s called begging the question. It’s a logical fallacy. It’s stupid and lazy. It usually employed by pickled half wits and leather faced morons. You happen to be both so I’m not surprised. So now we are 20-30 posts in and you have yet to mash out one response to any of my points. You are one stupid fuck.
Your point all along has been that whiskey is vile and that nobody really likes the taste. That statement as basis of your argument would be the epitome of stupid and lazy.

It's as if you waddled into court and told the judge, "My client could never have committed that crime. Therefore, he is innocent". And the judge would say, "Well, if Moving Sale says so, it must be fact. Not Guilty. Case dismissed".

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Except that’s not what happen now is it pickled herring? I made several points as to why it’s vile and you couldn’t come up with any counter arguments so you just made up ad hominems, waived a few white flags, begged the question and generally shit all over the leather you call skin.
I have made several points. The ball is in your court dumbass.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Kierland wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:31 am I made several points as to why it’s vile...
Several points from one person isn't "a survey compromising several opinions"...
Why don’t you just STFU.