Dems eating their own- Franken back to lousy standup

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Dems eating their own- Franken back to lousy standup

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:Here we go again. :meds: You don't add sand to clay soils. That makes concete.
Moving Sale moving the goal posts, absolutely no one is surprised.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:Here we go again. :meds: You don't add sand to clay soils. That makes concete.
Concrete is limestone, some other stuff and sand.

Clay is not limestone.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Just went and looked up cement. It does indeed have some clay in it. But to say that clay is cement would be a bit of a stretch.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So to recap: leftpedo and smackpedo like sucking Dupedo's dick even when he has been proven to be wrong. Great job you fucking imbeciles.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:So to recap: leftpedo and smackpedo like sucking Dupedo's dick even when he has been proven to be wrong. Great job you fucking imbeciles.
Who proved me wrong ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

No one. Sand drains extremely well despite what the wee man says.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:Whoever said youth is wasted on the young was right. Getting a rematch with the 1980s would be pretty epcot knowing what I do now.
What you know now would fit on the head of a pin.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:No one. Sand drains extremely well despite what the wee man says.
Not when you mix it with clay you stupid shit.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:So to recap: leftpedo and smackpedo like sucking Dupedo's dick even when he has been proven to be wrong. Great job you fucking imbeciles.
Who proved me wrong ?
Try and keep up tard.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:
Derron wrote:
Who proved me wrong ?
Try and keep up tard.
Just answer the fucking question.
Derron
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Derron wrote: Just answer the fucking question.
Good luck with that.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I have answered it a 100 times you twit(s). You mix clay and sand and you get a hardpan which is as hard as concrete. Fucking dumbasses.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Depends how much silt is in the clay.

You have this strange idea that there's some sort of magical chemical reaction between clay and sand... there isn't. Each situation is unique.

Around here, we have extremely dense silty clay, which is typically heavy with organic matter (rotting leaves/needles), and it's generally extremely acidic. Sand will indeed make this soil drain better, which is fine for a sports field or golf course, as it helps a bunch (along with correcting the pH). In the end, it just makes the top layer with the sand drain quickly, and in winter, it eventually becomes saturated. A LACK of sand creates hardpan around here. Not up for debate. Adding larger particles to smaller particles doesn't make it less porous... dumbass.

Again, each situation is unique, as much as you'd like to SQWAAAAAAKKKKKK something you once read.

It's basic shit.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Check out geology sale trying to give screwey a run in the KYOA homerun derby.

It was a solid effort little fella, but, as is generally the case, you fell a little short. Better luck next year.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:Check out geology sale trying to give screwey a run in the KYOA homerun derby.
You, of all people. :meds:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Check out geology sale trying to give screwey a run in the KYOA homerun derby.
Paging Killian to the white courtesy phone please..Screwed in the Ass needs another ass kicking.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:I have answered it a 100 times you twit(s). You mix clay and sand and you get a hardpan which is as hard as concrete. Fucking dumbasses.
So there are at least 4 people calling your shit fucked up here, backed with plenty of basic knowledge and links. The question I asked you, you little sawed off fuck was, who proved me wrong ??? Nobody did because I am right, backed by others who are in concurrence with pretty much everything I posted.

You got your questions mixed up again. The question you should be asking yourself is " Who is going to fuck me in the ass this week??"
Derron
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
You, of all people.
It's quality over quanitity.

Suckoholic trips over his words on an occasion.

Proven Fail just says stupid shit... every time he posts. Sure, he laments other people "obsessing over his [diminutive] body," all the while posting nonstop about someone else's skin tone.

But you... you actually seem to try and put thought into your idiotic bleatings. And every last example producing such a retarded result, that hilarity always ensues. This is how you've separated yourself from the rest of the pack in the Board Bitch Sweepstakes. It's the consistent effort, the hard work, and the utter feeblemindedness that no one else can replicate that's sewn it up for you.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Good grief you people are idiots.

Linda Chalker-Scott, Ph.D., Extension Horticulturist and Associate Professor, Puyallup Research and Extension Center, Washington State University
The Myth of Soil Amendments Part II:
"If you have a clay soil, add sand to improve its texture"
I was waffling on what myth to debunk this month when I received an August issue of American Nurseryman. One of the articles featured a high-end landscape renovation.The horticulturist on this job stated "...the soil was bad, too. We had to completely renovate the soil types with compost and sand."
As I've already dealt with the fallacy of incorporating organic amendments to permanent landscape installations (August 2000 B&B), I won't repeat it here. But the equally misguided practice of adding sand to improve a clay soil texture needs to be addressed.
Soil texture
Soil texture is determined by particle size, which ranges from microscopic clay flakes to more rounded silt particles to sand grains. While undisturbed sandy soils are well aerated and well drained, they are nutrient poor since sand and silt cannot bind mineral nutrients. In contrast, clay soils do bind mineral nutrients but have poor drainage and aeration. Thus, a soil with both sandy and clay characteristics should be optimal for plant root health. So it's easy to see how the practice of adding sand to clay soils has evolved.
The problems occur when sand and clay are mixed in incorrect proportions. An ideal soil has 50% pore space (with the remainder consisting of minerals and organic matter). The pore spaces in a clay soil are all small, while those in a sandy soil are all large. When one mixes a sandy and a clay soil together, the large pore spaces of the sandy soil are filled with the smaller clay particles. This results in a heavier, denser soil with less total pore space than either the sandy or the clay soil alone. (A good analogy is the manufacture of concrete, which entails mixing sand with cement - a fine particle substance. The results are obvious.) A soil must consist of nearly 50% sand by total volume before it takes on the characteristics of a sandy soil. For most sites, it would be prohibitively expensive to remove half the existing soil and add an equal volume of sand and then till it to the necessary 18-24". Mineral amendments of large particle size, such as perlite, may provide some benefit but can also be costly depending on the size of the site.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:
Concrete is limestone, some other stuff and sand.

Clay is not limestone.
Concrete is not limestone.

Limestone is primarily calcium carbonate.

Portland cement is primarily calcium oxide and silicon dioxide (sand). The made from limestone but undergoes a pretty major chemical transformation when it's heated.

The concrete you're thinking of is Portland cement with "some other stuff" and some kind of aggregate. Could be sand or it could be something larger like gravel.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Oh chemistry you say? This isn't just like mixing different sized coins in a bag?

Sin,
Duhron, smackpedo, Leftpedo and the Dims
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Derron wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Paging Killian to the white courtesy phone please..Screwed in the Ass needs another ass kicking.
Sorry, Duhron, but your ignorance is showing here.

Trying to have anyone stand in for screwey kicking his own ass would be like Jack Nicklaus in his prime asking a random person out of the gallery to make that 280 yard one iron shot for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Paging Killian to the white courtesy phone please..Screwed in the Ass needs another ass kicking.
Need someone else to do your dirty work? Go fuck yourself pussy.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Derron wrote: Paging Killian to the white courtesy phone please..Screwed in the Ass needs another ass kicking.
Need someone else to do your dirty work? Go fuck yourself pussy.
Well you did lay out for a few days after Killian plungered you all the way to your tonsils there. It was nice just having to read your bitch's ( Moving Parrot) drivel, and not your incessant ramblings about Trump this, Trump that, you suck, fuck off etc.

Did you get your curtains cleaned in your washing machine after Killian wiped his cock off on them ?
Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You're delusional.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Well you did lay out for a few days after Killian plungered you all the way to your tonsils there. It was nice just having to read your bitch's ( Moving Parrot) drivel, and not your incessant ramblings about Trump this, Trump that, you suck, fuck off etc.

Did you get your curtains cleaned in your washing machine after Killian wiped his cock off on them ?
I don't give a flying fuck what a subway alum like Killitard thinks. You clearly crave validation from others and are too much of a pussy to fight your own battles.

I don't know what Shlomart was thinking in the other thread referencing Suckaholic, but you're clearly the tard standing outside of the circle, yelling FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT but too scared to get in the ring.

Fuck Trump, fuck you, and fuck everyone who voted for the Orange Pedobear.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
I laffed. Trump is so far settled in your dome it is almost sad. I can just see you sitting in the laundromat, throwing your quarters in a dryer and it does start. You mumble “Fuck Trump, Fuck the Orange pedobear as you bang on the side of the machine. Meanwhile the cute single lady backs out of the door hoping you didn’t notice her and her basket of clothes.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: I laffed. Trump is so far settled in your dome it is almost sad. I can just see you sitting in the laundromat, throwing your quarters in a dryer and it does start. You mumble “Fuck Trump, Fuck the Orange pedobear as you bang on the side of the machine. Meanwhile the cute single lady backs out of the door hoping you didn’t notice her and her basket of clothes.
Oh....OK :lol:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
I laffed. Trump is so far settled in your dome it is almost sad.
Because you never commented on Obama. Pathetic.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:
Left Seater wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
I laffed. Trump is so far settled in your dome it is almost sad.
Because you never commented on Obama. Pathetic.

You really aren’t smart liar fail. Of course I commented on Obama. I just didn’t bring him up in every single thread when we weren’t discussing him or the office.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:I just didn’t bring him up in every single thread when we weren’t discussing him or the office.
Is this a football thread? You are on quite a roll today. Keep it up, you're surely entertaining.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Left Seater wrote:I just didn’t bring him up in every single thread when we weren’t discussing him or the office.
Is this a football thread? You are on quite a roll today. Keep it up, you're surely entertaining.
Keep up. I didn’t bring him up, your ankle biting dog did.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Talking politics in a political thread. The horror. :meds:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

USA Today isn't known for its blistering opinion pieces. Which makes the one the paper's editorial board just published on President Donald Trump all the more savage.

"With his latest tweet, clearly implying that a United States senator would trade sexual favors for campaign cash, President Trump has shown he is not fit for office," reads the editorial. "Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low."

The reference here is Trump's tweet Tuesday morning in which he said that Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York was "begging" him for campaign contributions not long ago "and would do anything for them."

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders insisted Tuesday that only people with their minds "in the gutter" could possibly conclude that there was sexual innuendo in that tweet language.

The USA Today editorial didn't buy that explanation.

"A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush," reads the piece."This isn't about the policy differences we have with all presidents or our disappointment in some of their decisions. Obama and Bush both failed in many ways. They broke promises and told untruths, but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt."

This is not the first time that the editorial board at USA Today has made its views on Trump's fitness for office known.

In September 2016, the editorial board broke with its long-standing tradition of not endorsing a candidate in presidential elections by penning an editorial entitled "Trump is 'unfit for the presidency." It wasn't so much an endorsement of Hillary Clinton as it was an anti-endorsement of Trump.

"This year, the choice isn't between two capable major party nominees who happen to have significant ideological differences," read the piece. "This year, one of the candidates -- Republican nominee Donald Trump -- is, by unanimous consensus of the Editorial Board, unfit for the presidency."

Trump -- and his allies -- will undoubtedly cite that history as a way to lump USA Today's editorial board in with the biased liberal news media who hate the President so much that they are blind to the everyday realities of the average American.

And, for a chunk of Republicans loyal to Trump, that rhetoric will work. But USA Today is far from a reactionary leftist operation. And the disdain dripping from every word of the editorial board's condemnation of the president is truly searing.

These words, which end the editorial, are particularly striking: "A president who shows such disrespect for the truth, for ethics, for the basic duties of the job and for decency toward others fails at the very essence of what has always made America great."
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Talking politics in a political thread. The horror. :meds:
Your back must be getting tired carrying these goalposts around on your back all morning.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Derron wrote: Well you did lay out for a few days after Killian plungered you all the way to your tonsils there. It was nice just having to read your bitch's ( Moving Parrot) drivel, and not your incessant ramblings about Trump this, Trump that, you suck, fuck off etc.

I don't give a flying fuck what a subway alum like Killitard thinks. You clearly crave validation from others and are too much of a pussy to fight your own battles.

I don't know what Shlomart was thinking in the other thread referencing Suckaholic, but you're clearly the tard standing outside of the circle, yelling FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT but too scared to get in the ring.

A Short Story- Up In Screwys Dome Today.
By Derron who is too afraid to get in the ring with Screwy, and who is soooo offended that Screwy said fuck you.

Knock.. Knock...who is knocking at the door to Screwys dome today ?? Oh Hi Killian...bought time you got here with that beer. We thought we would ask you to take another shot at Screwy, since that was such an epic ass kicking you put on him, calling him out and all for his racist take...We got room for a couple more people in here right now, pretty much the entire T1B crew is here. The way Screwy has been going lately, I think there are some more people headed this way. Hopefully Moving Parrot and Diego don't run them down on the side of the road, and Moving Parrot don't decide to go all postal and shoot some white folk he thinks might be head to the polls.

If it gets too crowded, we can all just kick the fuck out of the side of Screwys Dome, and make some more room here. I brought a couple of Trump posters to put up on the wall, we need some glue to hold them up but Screwy keeps huffing it all. We got CNN going over here on the TV so we can see what shit take Gobbles is going to cut and paste next, and if we get tired of that we can see what new tweets the POTUS has put up, hopefully cracking on that Demo who stole that seat in Alabama yesterday, what was his name anyway ..Boss Hogg ???

Screwy keeps going out to the garage a lot it seems, think he has a couple cans of Krylon stashed out there. He keeps checking his messages, muttering something about Moving Parrot is supposed to have some plot or story line ready for him and the little cocksucker keeps stalling him off.

About time to roll on out of Screwy dome for the night, probably just leave those empties in there, dump the bong water out though. Make sure those Trump posters are secured to the wall permanently , Screwy sees those and he may be headed to the shower rod. With an orange shower curtain. Make sure you lock the door and leave everybody's chairs where they are, since tomorrow is a new day, and you never know who may be up in his dome then. I am thinking that tomorrow I may bring some bats and balls and we can take a little BP on the side of Screwys dome, see if we can make room for a couple more people in here.

To be continued after Screwys next melt down and mental implosion.
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Zzzzzzzzz.....

Again, you keep begging someone else to do your dirty work, pussy.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:To be continued after Screwys next melt down and mental implosion.

Please don't bother. Writing is not your strong suit.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Goober McTuber wrote: Please don't bother. Writing is not your strong suit.
Sadly we all know your you don’t like suits, strong or otherwise.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Derron wrote:To be continued after Screwys next melt down and mental implosion.

Please don't bother. Writing is not your strong suit.
Considering the subjects and content there is not much to be said really.
Derron