In his dome

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: In his dome

Post by Softball Bat »

Nice either/or fallacy.

Do you prefer orange cock or black cock?

I don't think U.S. allies in the region near Korea (Japan, SK, Aussie) felt real good about what Donald burped up yesterday.
They already thought the guy was unhinged.

Maybe they were reassured, however, when Don posted on Twitter that Jesse Waters thinks he is smart.

So who knows?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

You know, this is between you and I...

:doh:

Speaker phone and -----> world wide web.

You don't TALK like they talk. You can't do that. You can't do that with people like us.

:meds:

And earlier in the day Don had also said that if f@t boy merely said anything threatening, he would be in for a beat down.

D-, Donald.

You're a huge joke.

Unfortunately, the country is going to be f*cked right along with you.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Donald.

You're a huge joke.

Unfortunately, the country is going to be f*cked right along with you.
And fail. The country is doing just fine. Unemployment is solid, unemployment among balcks is at a 20 year low. The markets are kicking ass. Housing starts are growing. Yeah totally fucked. :meds:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

This is you in 2012-
Funny the market rebounded just like it always has despite the idiot in the White House.

:lol: :doh: :meds:
But I am sure you will try and weasel out of it, because you are an orange POS.
Last edited by Moving Sale on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

If you can't see that business is happy the current Pres won't get in their way then you belong on the short bus. Oh wait...
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Funny how you did exactly what I said you would.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And your comp is crap just like we know it is. Yes things are cyclical. We are a resilient group as a whole. This hasn't changed and won't for the foreseeable future.

Despite that the business community is happy with the current occupant of the WH. Strange how giving out free cell phones didn't bring about decades low unemployment for the recipients. Oh wait no it isn't.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Would you like more rope assface? We have orange and yellow.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Left Seater wrote:Strange how giving out free cell phones didn't bring about decades low unemployment for the recipients.
Why is it that you cuck-servatives minge on about the most pandering pathetic government welfare hand outs, yet completely clam up when it comes to the biggest corporate bail out (on the taxpayer's dime) in history? You know...when Obama assured billionaires that they could keep on being billionaires...and not inmates at Club Fed.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

"B-b-b-b-but...a balck guy got a block of cheese and a shitty Nokia!"
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Strange how giving out free cell phones didn't bring about decades low unemployment for the recipients.
Why is it that you cuck-servatives minge on about the most pandering pathetic government welfare hand outs, yet completely clam up when it comes to the biggest corporate bail out (on the taxpayer's dime) in history? You know...when Obama assured billionaires that they could keep on being billionaires...and not inmates at Club Fed.
I said it was bad then and it still is. Why is that hard for you to follow? I didn't support it when Bush was behind it either.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote:Unemployment is solid, unemployment among balcks is at a 20 year low.

For the past couple/few years, every time Don was asked about the employment numbers he said they were bogus.

Now that he's in office, they are right?

The markets are kicking ass.
What goes up, must come down...

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote:
For the past couple/few years, every time Don was asked about the employment numbers he said they were bogus.

I don't think any of us here are economists. That said the numbers don't tend to reflect those who have dropped out of the workforce or are underemployed. That hasn't changed. They still don't reflect the whole picture. But theses same unchanged numbers show decades low unemployment for balcks. Something Obama's Hope and Change never brought about.

My hope is that meaningful tax reform happens in the next year. Trump will still be the same blowhard Twitter idiot and the media and liberals will be caught up and focused on that. Meanwhile Obamacare will collapse on its own and with tax reform things will be looking great for the business community and employees.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Left Seater wrote: I don't think any of us here are economists.
I think Phibes is.

:?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

F@t boy fired off some bottle rockets today ------> in the direction of Japan.

Donald?

Well?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:

I don't think any of us here are pilots. That said, I've implied as much, and have made impossibly stupid claims in this regard--especially the whooping whopper that a 757 somehow disappeared into a small hole ten feet off the ground in the side of the pentagon. And that hasn't changed. I continue to walk about like a robot and make bizarre and pathetic tiny little comments. Sure, I'll insist that a 757 disappeared into a small hole in ground in Shankesville, Pa, yep, just swallowed completely, no debris--and of course no black box--as the "soft loam" is reluctant to give up its secrets.

My hope is that a biblical Apocalypse happens in the next year. Trump will still be the same blowhard Twitter idiot and the media and liberals will be caught up and focused on that. Meanwhile Obamacare will collapse on its own and with tax reform income inequality will be looking great for the business community and employees.

No surprise the fatuous and utterly disgusting fraud, Fake Seater, couldn't handle a basic Dickens novel.

As for Shakespeare, how about some real smack from the bard. Here's a juicy one from the History plays, Henry the Sixth, part three, where the tenuous King Edward is throwin' down on the ever slippery diplomat, Warwick,

"Sail how thou canst, have wind and tide thy friend,
This hand, fast wound about thy (orange) hair,
Shall, whiles thy head is warm and new cut off,
Write in the dust this sentence with thy blood,
'Wind-changing Orange Man can change no more.'"

Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Softball Bat wrote:F@t boy fired off some bottle rockets today ------> in the direction of Japan.
And another.

Fire and fury?

Unlike anything the world has ever seen?

lol
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Crazy like a fox, or just crazy? The effectiveness of behaving like you're unhinged in order to achieve a desired end depends upon convincing everyone that you truly are a little crazy. The problem seems to be knowing whether the Donald is the reckless child he makes himself out to be, or whether it's an intentional ploy to get his way. I don't think we'll ever know for sure. I can tell you this. Before I retired, I was a building contractor for nearly forty years. I always acted litigious and retaliatory when it came to dealing with others. I treated everyone fairly, but there was always the knowledge that I didn't let people push me around, and that if pushed, I would push back ten times as hard. As a result of this, I never once went to court over anything. The only thing I've ever used an attorney for was to write my will and defend me for a DUI I got years ago. That's a pretty good record for someone who has built the number of projects I have for as long as forty years.

And it's worth remembering the score when it comes to using nuclear weapons:

Democrats: 2
Republicans: 0

Argue about it all you want, but that's the score.

I am not a Trump supporter. I didn't vote for him, and I think he's a problem. But of all the things I can think of to complain about, his "irresponsible" talk about North Korea is not one of my big concerns.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

ML@Coyote wrote:
And it's worth remembering the score when it comes to using nuclear weapons:

Democrats: 2
Republicans: 0

Argue about it all you want, but that's the score.
Why is it worth remembering that score?
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Because every time a Republican takes office, there's a fear stirred up that the bombs will be used. Not so much (if at all) when Democrats take office. Just an observation.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

None of that makes it worth remembering that a D dropped nukes you hapless tard. H and N didn't happen in a vacuum skippy.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Oh, I remember you! Not too bright. Monkey with a keyboard. Moving Sale. Oh, yeah.

But I have nothing to do this afternoon, so explain to me how any situation involving nuclear arms would ever take place in a vacuum?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You were the tard that said it was important that a D nuked Japan then when I called you out you said it was just an observation. Well tard which is it? And if it's important that a D dropped it why is it important?
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

It's an important observation because Democrats claim Republicans are dangerous with regard to wars. I'm just telling you the way it is. It's the Democrats (many of them, anyway) who have decided to make an issue of this with their predictable rhetoric. If you want to take this even one step further, above and beyond the use of nuclear weapons, add up the number of American lives lost to wars since WWII while Democrats were in office and compare this number to the number of American lives lost under Republican presidents. And keep in mind it was a Democrat who started the Korean War, and a Republican who ended it, and a Democrat who escalated Vietnam, and a Republican who ended it. My point isn't that Democrats are necessarily incompetent or warlike. My point is that it's important to understand that the arguments many of them throw around about Republicans being more dangerous are basically bullshit.

I've answered your question, now answer mine. Explain to me how any situation involving nuclear arms would ever take place in a vacuum?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You really are stupid. The Korean's started the Korean War you stupid fuck.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

As far as our involvement went, it was started by Truman, and over 30,000 American lives were lost. Eisenhower ended the war. More specifically, he ended the war by hinting at his willingness to drop more atomic bombs. Sound familiar?

It's funny how you keep calling me stupid.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Because you are retarded. Our involvement started with a UN vote you pathetically stupid sack of dried cum.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

The Korean War never officially "ended"...

Just sayin'.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Not according to ML@stupid
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Are you sure you're not Rick in Salt Lake?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice white flag dumbfuck.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

ML wrote:Crazy like a fox, or just crazy? The effectiveness of behaving like you're unhinged in order to achieve a desired end depends upon convincing everyone that you truly are a little crazy. The problem seems to be knowing whether the Donald is the reckless child he makes himself out to be, or whether it's an intentional ploy to get his way. I don't think we'll ever know for sure. I can tell you this. Before I retired, I was a building contractor for nearly forty years. I always acted litigious and retaliatory when it came to dealing with others. I treated everyone fairly, but there was always the knowledge that I didn't let people push me around, and that if pushed, I would push back ten times as hard. As a result of this, I never once went to court over anything. The only thing I've ever used an attorney for was to write my will and defend me for a DUI I got years ago. That's a pretty good record for someone who has built the number of projects I have for as long as forty years.

Many other countries (that have a direct stake in this NK situation) are watching Don's act.

He's not solo and he doesn't have just himself to think about.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Hey ML, keep in mind, this is the same tired act Midget Scale has been playing for years now. His only game is to call someone stupid, vapid, an orange snowflake and don't forget his affinity...nay, obsession for all things balck and cock. He doesn't answer direct questions, he's too arrogantly ignorant to do otherwise.

Hey midget, wipe the negroid cum splotches off of your tiny, cracked pursed lips and stubby fingers. You're spewing and typing nonsense. Good god you're a mess.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

ML@Coyote wrote:Are you sure you're not Rick in Salt Lake?
Pretty sure a midget lawyer (unproven on that lawyer part however) could have the net worth required that Rick would have needed to have for those 6 or however many Mickey D's franchises though.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So to recap:
ML@stupid makes a claim he can't back up and J and Derron decide it's a good time to think about my body and my profession, yet again, because neither can smack on the merits of the thread. Way to go you fucking tards.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote: because you are an orange POS.
Moving Sale wrote:Nice white flag dumbfuck.
Moving Sale wrote:None of that makes it worth remembering that a D dropped nukes you hapless tard.
Moving Sale wrote:You were the tard that said it was important that a D nuked Japan then when I called you out you said it was just an observation. Well tard which is it? ?
Moving Sale wrote:You really are stupid. The Korean's started the Korean War you stupid fuck.
Moving Sale wrote:Because you are retarded. Our involvement started with a UN vote you pathetically stupid sack of dried cum.
In this skirmish that is going on here, you claim ML has not backed up everything he said, and that others boo fucking hoo are piling on your size and profession, and not debating the merits of the thread. The merits of your contribution to the thread are noted above, which clearly are all the usual suspect blasts. The rest of us meanwhile do have your scrawy midget ass size to pick on, and the fact you are some kind of self pro claimed lawyer, which in general society makes you lower than whale shit on the bottom of the Mariannas Trench.

Answer me this: When you go to court and the judge asks for the defense counsel to stand has he pronounces another one of your clients guilty and he looks around and hears your squeaky little voice, but can't see you, does he say " Will you stand on a fucking chair so I can see your ass ??
Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Way to prove my point you stupid nazi fuck.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:Way to prove my point you stupid nazi fuck.
But you are soooo predictable.
Derron
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Trump may be slightly crazy, but he's really not any crazier than Shillary. Let's say she was in office right here, right now, how would things be different?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Things would suck tremendously if pants suit was president.

She's a criminal POS of the highest order.