Trump is blowing up

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Trump is blowing up

Post by Left Seater »

Felix wrote:

so you see voter fraud as a huge problem do you? tell me, where do you think it occurs the most?

I have first hand experience with it happening in the North East. I have pointed this out on this board before. It was not uncommon to hear people openly talk about voting for their parents who were down in Florida. They would cast their vote in the morning and then cast their dad's vote at lunch.

This is voter fraud and it happens thousands of times in NE.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

They have these things called absentee ballots. That's how my parents voted until they officially changed their residency to Georgia last year. I'm pretty sure the have them and use them in Chowd land.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

If they did then all the more reason for voter ID since fraud was so rampant.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Lefty, you're mistaking your anecdotes for facts.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Left Seater wrote:since fraud was so rampant.
link?
get out, get out while there's still time
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

After all that, Trump won South Carolina. It looks like the voters could give two shots what their so called leaders think or about Republican orthodoxy.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jeb did the right thing and stepped aside. Carson and Kasich should do the same, the sooner the better. It's a 3 man race now.

The majority of Jeb's supporters will jump on board with Rubio and Trump can go jump off a bridge.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Whether or not Trump gets the nomination, this is the enema US politics has needed for some time now.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote:The majority of Jeb's supporters will jump on board with Rubio

All six of them?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Really, Jeb's own mother told him not to run.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:All six of them?
Those and eventually the nine that support Kasich and Carson.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Rubio isn't getting Carson's people and, after his act in Iowa, neither is Cruz. Cruz is finished. He didn't win one single county in SC. If he can't gain traction in the middle of the bible belt, he has no way forward. When Trump romps through Super Tuesday, the money will start drying for the fringe candidates.

It's Trump/Rubio and Trump will take him to the woodshed same as Fredo Bush. That was as deft a political kneecapping as I've ever seen. Jeb Jeb wasn't just beaten. He was humiliated. Rubio is a boy auditioning for a man's job. Not happnin.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

mvscal wrote:Rubio isn't getting Carson's people and, after his act in Iowa, neither is Cruz. Cruz is finished. He didn't win one single county in SC. If he can't gain traction in the middle of the bible belt, he has no way forward. When Trump romps through Super Tuesday, the money will start drying for the fringe candidates.

It's Trump/Rubio and Trump will take him to the woodshed same as Fredo Bush. That was as deft a political kneecapping as I've ever seen. Jeb Jeb wasn't just beaten. He was humiliated. Rubio is a boy auditioning for a man's job. Not happnin.
I would dispute this for shits and giggles, but it's dead on truth, so no reason to bother.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Nonsense. Trump support has a low ceiling and anybody not buying his bullshit now isn't likely to change their mind later.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jeb Jeb didn't need to be taken to the wood shed. He was done befoer he started. The country is still kinda Bushwhacked and tired of the RNC mafia in general.

The half dozen or so Bush supporters will go to Kasich until he drops. Then, probably Rubio. I think the 3 people voting for Carson will go to Cruz. I doubt they'll hold that way overblown Iowa thing against him. They could go to Rubio, I guess. I don't see a whole lot of them go to The Donald.

If the two spics stay in, Trump wins. If they get together and work some sort of deal, either could beat TD head to head. The simple fact is, the people that like Donald, love him. The ones that don't, really, really don't. The trouble is, they really don't have a lot of time to do this. If we maintain the status quo, through the SEC primaries, TD wins.

And the only question then is, who does he pick for a running mate? I was hoping things would have remained civil between Trump and Ted, as I think that would have been a good ticket, but after NH and SC, that doesn't look likely. And he won't pick Rubio due to his immigration flip flops. I think he will look to a business world pic.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

War Wagon wrote:Nonsense. Trump support has a low ceiling and anybody not buying his bullshit now isn't likely to change their mind later.
His GOP ceiling is low, but, so long as Marco y Raphael stay in, it is high enough. The only way one of them wins is if the other taps out. And it better happen soon.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Spot on Smackaholic. Cruz and Rubio need to get together make a deal, flip a coin, and move on with one of them going mano e mano against the bullshitter Trump.
Sadly it will not happen.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Given that we're all in agreement of the basic malignancy of the GOP--the utter falsity of the "Tea Party" and similar "libertarian" gibberish--and that of course Bernie is the only sane and coherent candidate, let's address the basic question which is imminent, who will Trump possibly attach to his bizarre holograph of a candidacy? Who?...c'mon, put up some possible names. I had thought for a minute that the toxic S. Carolina MILF governor might be a smart move, but she's insisting absolutely no. Of course she's a malignant Tea Party craven fraud, and so might well bow and suck upon the Donald's swollen ego, but don't count on it. A genuine schism is in order, not seen since..the Whigs? The Stalwarts?

Anyone but Hillary...
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote:Spot on Smackaholic. Cruz and Rubio need to get together make a deal, flip a coin, and move on with one of them going mano e mano against the bullshitter Trump.
Sadly it will not happen.
"Who's gonna stand up and fight for the Republican Party????"

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Nonsense. Trump support has a low ceiling and anybody not buying his bullshit now isn't likely to change their mind later.
His GOP ceiling is low, but, so long as Marco y Raphael stay in, it is high enough. The only way one of them wins is if the other taps out. And it better happen soon.
You two idiots just don't get it.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:Image
Your analogy could be taken several ways. All of which are, again, nonsense. Just go out on a limb for a change and admit you admire and support Trump. You've hinted at it many times but haven't really gone all in. I want you on record so that when the inevitable flame out occurs, I can rub your nose in it.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote:Those of you who don't "get" Trump...
I get Trump. He's an incoherent babbling blowhard incapable of piecing together an intelligible sentence unless he reads from a script.

I get Trump voters. Obama got elected.

I get P.T. Barnum and that the entire political process is a circus.

We'll see if cooler heads prevail but even if that doesn't happen, the framers installed checks & balances, malleable Constitution be damned.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Good article, Scott. Trump definitely does own the trade topic. The immigration topic, I would say he shares with Raphael. But, he does get points for the way he bluntly brought it up in his wonderful politically incorrect fashion.

But after that, he leaves many questions unanswered. I wish the hell he'd put together some cogent thoughts beyond, he'll fix it and it will be swell. And I'm not talking about abortion. In the big picture, I honestly couldn't give that big a fukk about it, outside the barbaric practice of killing babies moments before they are birthed.

I would like to hear more on his tax policy. He seems to be the only one with the balls to say we shouldn't just go to a flat 10%. I would like a flat 10% and if we hadn't spent the better part of the last century putting our great grandkids in debt, maybe it would work. I would get behind anyone that was for a stepped system that started at 1% for poor fukks and maybe 20-25% for 88 and you! Just so long as it gets rid of every last deduction in the book. No mortgage deduction, no magic electric shade tree deduction, no charitable deduction. All of it, gone.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

War Wagon wrote:
KC Scott wrote:Those of you who don't "get" Trump...
I get Trump. He's an incoherent babbling blowhard incapable of piecing together an intelligible sentence unless he reads from a script.

I get Trump voters. Obama got elected.

I get P.T. Barnum and that the entire political process is a circus.

We'll see if cooler heads prevail but even if that doesn't happen, the framers installed checks & balances, malleable Constitution be damned.
He's a blowhard for sure. But he is far from incoherent.

Yes, the founders installed checks and balances but they are only good if the people holding the keys act as if they have a functional set of male reproductive organs.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

The fact that Jebbo was the chosen son is what's wrong with the RNC right now.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Given that we're all in agreement as to the basic malignancy of the GOP--and the fact that Trump is stomping that entire entity like a bucket of grapes--let's consider just what those Trump supporters are hearing and understanding in his admittedly weird and veering ejaculations. First, that he's not a war mongering religious lunatic. Second...wait for it...that he doesn't buy into the Israel First agenda at all...

Now how many of you have actually considered the possibility of scouring off the Zionazi contagion from this nation, and possibly the West?

What...none?

Well...wakey wake..

I'm sorry, who are you?

And really, here's what's going on..
https://evilzionistisrael.wordpress.com/2015/10/
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Carson wrote:The fact that Jebbo was the chosen son is what's wrong with the RNC right now.
And ditto for Hillary for the DNC (SIX coin tosses?!).

We're fucked.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

This thread reads like a dinner conversation in War and Peace. Instead of Napoleon we are talking about Trump.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:First, that he's not a war mongering religious lunatic. Second...wait for it...that he doesn't buy into the Israel First agenda at all...
So you're on board with the Donald then? It sounds like a sensible policy to me. We also need to jettison the Saudi Arabia First agenda as well. Trump is about America First. Protecting American markets for American businesses and American jobs for American workers. That is the only course of action which will stem the erosion of the American middle class and he's the only candidate in either party speaking to this basic truth. It won't fix it but you have to stop the bleeding before you can do anything else.
Now how many of you have actually considered the possibility of scouring off the Zionazi contagion from this nation, and possibly the West?

What...none?
As a rational individual, I'm more concerned with the Islamist contagion and, make no mistake, Islam is a contagion and all muslims are potential carriers. We're talking about a psychotic death cult founded by a mass murdering pedophile. There is no peace in Islam and there is no possibility of peace with muslims. The only thing to be done is quarantine them in their rat holes until it burns out and they are ready to join the rest of humanity in the 21st century.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

They're trying their best right now and it isn't working. Trump is loose inside their OODA loop and they have no clue how to respond and, by the time they figure it out, it will be too late.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:They're trying their best right now and it isn't working. Trump is loose inside their OODA loop and they have no clue how to respond and, by the time they figure it out, it will be too late.
what about the other requirements for a commander in chief?
aren't you the least bit concerned that Trump is a bully and when he doesn't get his way acts like a spoiled kid?
how do you think that's going to play on the world stage?

I have no idea of what his foreign policy experience is, what his intentions are, who he's going to court and who he's going to kick to the curb....

he's running on two issues, that being immigration and trade, and I'm not sure what his intentions insofar as trade is concerned....he clearly doesn't understand the Chinese/US trade imbalance is due in large part to things the US can't control....such as the Chinese standard of living, which is significantly lower than that of the U.S. that's why Chinese workers will work for $0.50/hour as opposed to people here that demand $15/hour for working at McDonalds...the value of the yuan, which China can devalue at the drop of a hat, making Chinese exports seriously cheap, while making imported goods from the US really expensive....

start slapping tariffs on imported goods? the Chinese could give a fuck because they just pass that cost on to the end users....the Chinese have been stealing our technology by openly inviting hi tech companies (such as Cisco) to open factories in China so they can steal the technology and eventually put Cisco out of business all while pretending to be our friends insofar as import/exports are concerned....

and remember, we're dealing with a country that holds almost 2 trillion dollars of our debt.....if Trump thinks he can bully these people around, he's got a serious awakening coming....

yeah, he's taking advantage of the American people being sick and tired of the same old political hackishness but the idea of Trump as POTUS is just a little unnerving to me....he could push this country over an abyss we simply can't recover from.....
get out, get out while there's still time
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Felix wrote:
mvscal wrote:They're trying their best right now and it isn't working. Trump is loose inside their OODA loop and they have no clue how to respond and, by the time they figure it out, it will be too late.
what about the other requirements for a commander in chief?
aren't you the least bit concerned that Trump is a bully and when he doesn't get his way acts like a spoiled kid?

I have no idea of what his foreign policy experience is, what his intentions are, who he's going to court and who he's going to kick to the curb....

he's running on two issues, that being immigration and trade, and I'm not sure what his intentions insofar as trade is concerned....he clearly doesn't understand the Chinese/US trade imbalance is due in large part to things the US can't control....such as the Chinese standard of living, which is significantly lower than that of the U.S. that's why Chinese workers will work for $0.50/hour as opposed to people here that demand $15/hour for working at McDonalds...the value of the yuan, which China can devalue at the drop of a hat, making Chinese exports seriously cheap, while making imported goods from the US really expensive....

start slapping tariffs on imported goods? the Chinese could give a fuck because they just pass that cost on to the end users....the Chinese have been stealing our technology by openly inviting hi tech companies (such as Cisco) to open factories in China so they can steal the technology and eventually put Cisco out of business all while pretending to be our friends insofar as import/exports are concerned....

and remember, we're dealing with a country that holds almost 2 trillion dollars of our debt.....if Trump thinks he can bully these people around, he's got a serious awakening coming....

yeah, he's taking advantage of the American people being sick and tired of the same old political hackishness but the idea of Trump as POTUS is just a little unnerving to me....he could push this country over an abyss we simply can't recover from.....
So, you admit that the chinks have been fukking us in the ass for years, but there is nothing we can do about it? Maybe ask them nicely to use a little more lube? Maybe throw in an occasional reach around?

And they hold our debt. So what? What are they going to do? Call the repo dude and hook a wrecker up to the left coast and drag home everything west of the rockies?

There is a simple enough answer. Force them to agree to a trade balance. And if they don't like it, tell them to fukk off and start turning away container ships. They need us more than we need them. We really do need to start acting like it. There are other 3rd world shitholes we can buy cheap stuff from. The chinks don't have any other big customers to peddle their shit to.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote: aren't you the least bit concerned that Trump is a bully and when he doesn't get his way acts like a spoiled kid?
No, I'm not in the least bit concerned. That is largely an act for public consumption. He's been doing billion dollar deals with some of the most ruthless venture capitalists and their lawyers for decades. I have no doubt he's all business at the conference table.
...he clearly doesn't understand the Chinese/US trade imbalance is due in large part to things the US can't control....such as the Chinese standard of living, which is significantly lower than that of the U.S. that's why Chinese workers will work for $0.50/hour as opposed to people here that demand $15/hour for working at McDonalds...
He understands it perfectly well. This is one reason why it is impossible to have free trade with 2nd and 3rd world economies.
...the idea of Trump as POTUS is just a little unnerving to me....he could push this country over an abyss we simply can't recover from.....
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/ ... ade-reform

Yeah...real "terrifying" stuff right there. Try and at least pretend that you've got a pair.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Trump doesn't always close deals on his terms. Dale Scutti was a motherfucker and he and Merv Griffin took Trump for millions.

http://articles.philly.com/1988-04-18/b ... nal-casino

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Of course not. Who does?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:First, that he's not a war mongering religious lunatic. Second...wait for it...that he doesn't buy into the Israel First agenda at all...
So you're on board with the Donald then? It sounds like a sensible policy to me. We also need to jettison the Saudi Arabia First agenda as well. Trump is about America First. Protecting American markets for American businesses and American jobs for American workers. That is the only course of action which will stem the erosion of the American middle class and he's the only candidate in either party speaking to this basic truth. It won't fix it but you have to stop the bleeding before you can do anything else.

What...none?
As a rational individual, I'm more concerned with the Islamist contagion and, make no mistake, Islam is a contagion and all muslims are potential carriers. We're talking about a psychotic death cult founded by a mass murdering pedophile. There is no peace in Islam and there is no possibility of peace with muslims. The only thing to be done is quarantine them in their rat holes until it burns out and they are ready to join the rest of humanity in the 21st century.
No, I never suggested I'm anything but astonished at how the malignant GOP has so collapsed upon itself in a frenzy of blathering twisted infighting that a outright charleton like Trump could emerge not only as the the walk-away dominant member, but as actually seeming almost sane by comparison. His entire candidacy, as I've suggested is a hologram of hollow platitudes, insults, and crass bullshit. As for his record of dealing with "ruthless billionaires"..really, babs? Care to name a couple. Because there's a big ol' casino on the Atlantic City boardwalk with his name barely on it (the sign has just about fallen down completely) that's for sale real cheap. His record of multiple bankruptcies is as clear a warning as anyone should need as to his essential falsity as a businessman. His dad was a KKK member, so I'm sure you like him for that.

As for the Muslims, sure, they're dreadful, but no more than the Christers or Zionazi Jews. It's all the same ignorance, intolerance and subjugation of women. But what's happening, even if you're in some cave of FOX News denial, is that the neocons--the dual citizen traitors who were behind 9/11--have driven ahead with their plain agenda and are the root cause of all of the Middle East war and refugee crisis and terrorism. The entity known as "ISIS" is a total concoction of the CIA and Mossad.

And you're betting on the Donald to fix things? :oops:
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

At least he'll be a showman on our side rather than one who's been on a 7 year apology tour for how fukked the US is.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: No, I never suggested I'm anything but astonished at how the malignant GOP has so collapsed upon itself in a frenzy of blathering twisted infighting that a outright charleton like Trump could emerge not only as the the walk-away dominant member, but as actually seeming almost sane by comparison.
I'm not. It's been a long time coming. The Democratic Party is up next. The Donald is going to blow through them like a category 5 hairicane.

And you're betting on the Donald to fix things?
He's the only one interested in trying to fix things. Nobody else is offering anything besides heaping bowls full of guaranteed failure.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
And you're betting on the Donald to fix things?
He's the only one interested in trying to fix things.
Really? Please stay in character MV...
Go Bucs, Gators
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Really.