I love my state, but...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: I love my state, but...

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:So a person born to an illegal alien who steals Mail is not subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S.
Illegal aliens can certainly be punished for violations of our laws but they remain subject to the jurisdiction of their nation of origin. They do not have the legal status to pass on any birthright citizenship.

That is the meaning of the term.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Which is why the law says the opposite of what you just said.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:So you come from a long line of yellow bellied fucktards that were too chicken to do any actual fighting for their country. You are a fucking mess right down to your DNA.

And I'm sure your wetback GrandFather was in the 25% that entered legally. :meds:
Fight for what? Mexico in the late 19th century was a thriving country. Business was booming, foreign capital was flowing and European immigrants flocked to the country. Then Madero came along and everything went up in flames. The Revolution was an absolute catastrophe for Mexico. It hasn't recovered from it yet and I can't see that it ever will.

And, yes, great-granpappy was one of nearly a million emigres granted refugee status in the US.
Last edited by mvscal on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:Which is why the law says the opposite of what you just said.
So explain what the clause "really" means and in a way that doesn't make it's appearance completely redundant.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

It means what it says. If you are born in the US and subject to its laws you are a citizen.

I can see your point on fleeing Mexico instead of fighting. My grandfather was a highly prized chemist in Germany during that time and was invited to become an American so the government could use his skills. That's practically the same thing.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote:
In any event, we are a nation of immigrants...

Yes, however, there is a huge difference between what many of our ancestors did to reach the US and what is happening on our Southern Border today. One side of my family came thru NYC and Ellis Island and the other came thru Galveston. Both sides went thru all sorts of hoops, Dr check-ups, interviews, etc. Some spent months in camps waiting for clearance to begin living a new life here.

Contrast that to today where a pregnant woman and her husband (or baby daddy) sneak into the US when the woman goes into labor. They turn up at a hospital if they weren't caught and we pay for the delivery and then allow three people to stay in the country. If the couple was caught the Border Patrol often gets them medical help and we pay for it and three people stay in the country.

The babies in these instances are US Citizens, but their parents are not. The parents are in fact criminals and should be deported. The child can always come home upon reaching maturity, or it can stay with family or guardians if such are legally in the country.

But to compare today's situation to 1950 and prior is disingenuous.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Of course you're too stupid to get any connection between ofailurecal's persona and smacking his family you paste eating gumtard.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Moving Sale wrote:My grandfather was a highly prized chemist in Germany during that time and was invited to become an American so the government could use his skills.
Operation Paperclip?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Nice thread hijack with all the shit slinging on illegal immigration.

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Shouldn't this be in the illegal immigration forum?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:My grandfather was a highly prized chemist in Germany during that time and was invited to become an American so the government could use his skills.
Operation Paperclip?
No that was in the 40's, we are talking great-grandfathers (I said grandfather but that was just me being lazy) so turn of the century.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote:The 14th amendment was put in place to keep newly freed slaves from being deported to Liberia after the Civil War...
Then why doesn't it say that?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

serious question to the libtards.

do you really think making this country browner is a good idea?

go ahead and call me a racist shitstain, but, I am kinda fond of living in a majority white country. why, because all examples of countries worth living in have substantial white, or in a few cases, asian majorities. i wish brown folk were better at running civilizations, but the data simply does not support this idea. brown people flat out fukking suck at governing themselves. if there is an exception to this rule, just one, I would like to know what it is.

the fact of the matter is, this country will go to shit if we pigment challenge folks hand over the keys to anyone else. and you fukking know I am right.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote:serious question to the libtards.

do you really think making this country browner is a good idea?
Whether or not it is or isn't is kinda beside the point. We have laws governing immigration in this country as does every other sovereign nation on the planet. I don't think it is asking too much to insist that they be enforced.

Yes we can deport 12 million illegal aliens. And there is no reason why we shouldn't.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The country is going to get "browner" as you put it regardless. The Hispanic population tends to have move children than do other ethnic groups.
The changing profile of the nation’s youngest residents also stems from the fact that some groups, especially Hispanics, have higher numbers of children than do non-Hispanic whites. One illustration of this difference is in the “total fertility rate,” or the number of children the average woman is predicted to have in her lifetime, based on current age-specific birth rates. For the U.S. as a whole, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of American Community Survey data, the number is 2.0.

Among Hispanics, the total fertility rate is 2.4. For non-Hispanic whites and for non-Hispanic Asians, it is 1.8. Non-Hispanic blacks (2.1) have higher fertility than whites but lower fertility than Hispanics.

Immigration is an important contributor to higher birth rates among Hispanics, because foreign-born women tend to have more children on average than U.S.-born women. Most growth in the Hispanic population from 2000 to 2010 was due to births, not immigration, a change from the long-time pattern.

That said mvscal is correct. We have laws that are not being enforced and many want to completely ignore that fact. A large percentage have "anchor babies" that then cloud the issue even more.

It is time the Feds stepped up and did their part. We all know what some in AZ have started doing. Not everyone will agree, but that is a direct result of inaction by the Feds. Texas has gone in a different direction and started their own "Navy." Some Feds have said that it is unconstitutional and the boats should be immediately parked, but that won't happen. The same folks claim the Feds are responsible for enforcing the Border, and then turn away from that responsibility. In the meantime these boats are on patrol.

The State has even hired former Navy Seal Instructors to train the boat crews.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'm guessing that with 3 300 horses (on an offshore bracket, even), those boats get out of the hole at a pretty decent clip.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Starting to look like m2 has been posting from TX.

:lol:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Dinsdale wrote:I'm guessing that with 3 300 horses (on an offshore bracket, even), those boats get out of the hole at a pretty decent clip.
Apparently so. They can operate in 22 inches of water and have an electric motor as well for stealth approaches.

Far more impressive than anything the Feds have in the water there.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Left Seater wrote:
Apparently so. They can operate in 22 inches of water and have an electric motor as well for stealth approaches.
I'm guessing that results in a "bone-jarring holeshot."

I suppose that for a boat that heavy, 22 inches is impressive. 'Round these parts, riverboats (aka "jetsleds") will run in about 2 inches, when on plane, if they're tunnel-hull design.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

just fucking LOL...
Go Bucs, Gators
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:
Left Seater wrote:
I'm guessing that results in a "bone-jarring holeshot."

I suppose that for a boat that heavy, 22 inches is impressive. 'Round these parts, riverboats (aka "jetsleds") will run in about 2 inches, when on plane, if they're tunnel-hull design.

For the tourist oriented, these are a blast. Buddy of mine owns this business, both the Gold Beach and Grants Pass operations, training his son to take it over. They run these boats, his personal ride had 3 Ford 460 marine engines, about 1,300 horse. 60 miles an hour, fully loaded in about 4 inches of water. Sadly, they are switching over to turbo diesels, a bit easier on fuel and the repair bill.

The guys working for him make about 100K working about 5 1/2 months a year, plus horrendous amounts of tourist pussy each summer.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Concerning the border, there'd be nothing I'd like more than to hear the sound of Ma Duece being racked into battery with a 250 round belt of incendiary being pointed southward.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

But as for amnesty, a Federal judge just put an end to Odumbshit's plan to bolster the Democratic party's voting roles. The injunction he put into place should last long after POSOTUS (Piece of shit of the US) has left office.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

26 states have now joined the suit against this illegal action by the White House.

5 other states are considering signing on at this time.

The Preident's own words were used as evidence against him when in signing the order he claimed he had the power since Congress didn't act.

This would seem to be headed for the SCOTUS and could put a limit on Presidential power which would be a good thing regardless of party.