Eat here much?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Waynegro
Elwood

Re: Eat here much?

Post by Waynegro »

Stressed is just desserts spelled backwards.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Don't get me wrong J, I don't hate Cowboy Ciao. I have been more than once and will probably go again but I'm in Scottsdale 2-3 weeks a year. I meant there are better places to go if you only have a few days.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

From reading through the reviews, it just seems that Cowboy Ciao is a bit inconsistent. Plenty of rave reviews, but too many spread across the lower part of the spectrum. The ones in TA's top 20 get mostly excellent or very good.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Goober McTuber wrote:From reading through the reviews, it just seems that Cowboy Ciao is a bit inconsistent. Plenty of rave reviews, but too many spread across the lower part of the spectrum. The ones in TA's top 20 get mostly excellent or very good.
My god, you are so high maintenance.

How about you live on the edge a little bit... go there, and judge for yourself whether it's any good.

Wild concept, I know.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:From reading through the reviews, it just seems that Cowboy Ciao is a bit inconsistent. Plenty of rave reviews, but too many spread across the lower part of the spectrum. The ones in TA's top 20 get mostly excellent or very good.

How about you live on the edge a little bit... go there, and judge for yourself whether it's any good.

Wild concept, I know.
I can probably hit 4 or 5 of those restaurants in the time I'll be there. I'd prefer to focus on those that get consistently good reviews.

Wild concept, I know.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:

Wild concept, I know.
Do you know what a touch of samonella will do to a fella goobs age? That livin' on the edge shit is for you young punks.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.