Super Bowl - Off The Wall Predictions Thread

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Super Bowl - Off The Wall Predictions Thread

Post by Mikey »

Fuck the Ravens. It was handed to them by the refs.

Nantz and Sims wouldn't criticize a bad call if it hit them in the face. Sims was stumbling all over his own tongue saying they wouldn't call a penalty late in the game (WTF?) and that it wasn't holding...oh wait he was holding him with both hands I must have been confused but it was still a good non-call.

I hope Sims, Nantz and Ray Lewis all die together in an after-hours bar stabbing.

I wish they would have shown a full replay of James' fumble. There was either a face mask or a horse collar before the fumble but they never showed the replay from the beginning.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Mikey, you never struck me as the pussified sore loser type. SF lost fair and square. Take it like a man. You should be thanking your lucky stars SF was even in a position to win at the end, after getting cunt-punted up and down the field through 3.5 quarters.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote:Fuck the Ravens. It was handed to them by the refs.
Oh, the refs were responsible for the 40 minute delay that conveniently took place while the 9ers were busy being ass blasted?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Karma is for fags.

BTW, you shouldn't attempt to video tape the TV while getting blown by Fat Joey from down on the corner.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Mikey, you never struck me as the pussified sore loser type. SF lost fair and square. Take it like a man. You should be thanking your lucky stars SF was even in a position to win at the end, after getting cunt-punted up and down the field through 3.5 quarters.
Yeah they had their chances and fucked up. Made a good game of it and all that. Pisses me off though that the asshole announcers would never think to criticize an obviously bad call. The one that Harbaugh challenged I could see from my sofa that the spot was a yard off, and they were wondering why he would challenge it. Yeah I know it didn't make any difference but those fuckers must not even be watching the damn game.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:Karma is for fags.

BTW, you shouldn't attempt to video tape the TV while getting blown by Fat Joey from down on the corner.
Sorry you're angry. It was EXACTLY the same scenario 2 weeks ago, and the 49ers got away with it. 49er fans seem to think it was great then - why not now? :hfal:
I'm not angry. Just venting a little. Besides it was NOT exactly the same scenario as 2 weeks ago. That was pass interference, this was holding. 8)

I can accept the loss. I was about ready to turn off the TV at halftime but had just started my dinner so I figured what the hell. At least they made a game of it. The Niners went a long way toward beating themselves. Stupid penalties, untimely turnovers, questionable play calling at the end...and they gave up a 108 fucking yard kickoff return.

The Ravens have a great team and deserved to win. Flacco and Boldin together are infuckinghuman. I'm pretty sure they shouldn't allow murderers to play in the NFL, though. Not good for the league's image.