Open Inquiry to Morons

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: Open Inquiry to Morons

Post by Atomic Punk »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:Take a look at mvscal's...

stop hiding behind mvscal's skirt, cunt.

why do you think Obama is a fraud and a liar?
Fair enough. Bace, let me ask you a few questions and answer them please. What did the fraud and liar in chief promise? Take yer time.

Promised to close Gitmo?
Promised to turn the economy around?
Promised not to raise taxes on those making less than $250K?
Promised the most transparent adminstration in history?
Promised that your energy costs would "necessarily skyrocket"?
Promised vague, ambiguous numbers of "shovel-ready jobs"?
Promised to "slow the rise of the oceans and heal the planet"?
Promised to "reset" our diplomatic relations with the world?
Promised to "cut the deficit in half by 2013"?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yep. You voted for Obama in 2008 and/or are planning to vote for him in 2012. The question is...why? Perhaps I've been wrong the whole time. This is your opportunity to explain your vote in rational terms.
OK. My support for Obama came about in 2008...not as a result of things I felt he promised me, but because i heard his message, and I felt that he was the right man to start us back on the right path.

Yes, there are many that supported him on 2008 that turned away, because they were pissed that he didn't deliver them unto a Nirvana where they had fat jobs, fat social services, and tons of goodies. But...tht wasn't me.

The fucking morons that came out and voted for Obama because he was black, or because they thought he'd fix everything in the world have already gone elsewhere. They did so in the 2010 midterm, where at the state and municipal level, the abysmally stupid Tea Party gained a foothold.

Yes, I have spoken to former Obama supporters that will not vote for him because Gitmo is still open, or because their Aunt Suzy doesn't have a job yet. They haven't reasoned through what a Romney presidency will do to change that - which is absolutely nothing.

Essentially, I feel a vote for Obama is a vote for America - and a vote for Romney is a vote for...something else, something other that hasn't really that much to do with most Americans.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

PUSFAG wrote: The fucking morons that came out and voted for Obama because he was black, or because they thought he'd fix everything in the world have already gone elsewhere.

Essentially, I feel a vote for Obama is a vote for America
You and Bace must have statuettes of Freddie Mercury and do "sit & spin" anal love on them daily.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Atomic Punk wrote:
PUSFAG wrote: The fucking morons that came out and voted for Obama because he was black, or because they thought he'd fix everything in the world have already gone elsewhere.

Essentially, I feel a vote for Obama is a vote for America
You and Bace must have statuettes of Freddie Mercury and do "sit & spin" anal love on them daily.
You seem to be fond of dreaming up scenarios like that, which is odd - and you also are a dude that prances in women's panties in front of a mirror and takes pictures and sends them to girls who you meet online in the hopes of turning them on.

Which is odd. :lol:
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

PSUFAN wrote: :lol:
Fan of the smilie button today are we? My statement is correct and that's all you have? Really?

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

PSU wrote:Essentially, I feel a vote for Obama is a vote for America
I don't understand how bankrupting the country is supposed to be a for America thing.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Promised to close Gitmo?
Really? Who gives a fat fuckin' rat cock about this? Please spend a great deal of time explaining how this is so important to you.

And it has. Remember the direction of the arrow as the GOP left? See the direction of the arrow now? Scobode.

and taxes are the lowest in decades right now. you're really not doing this very well, cunt.

yeah. that sure ain't happened. don't much care though. I didn't vote for him because of his epic transparent administration claims.

this doesn't make sense. rephrase your tantrum and we'll get back to it.

yeah. walnut museums in Alabama. I think they dropped the ball on this one.

I don't know that he said this. Don't care. If he broke this promise, I don't care.

His foreign policy has been great. Rivals Bush Sr. Far better than the antagonist Bush. What's your tantrum here?

I'm glad he didn't. No way anybody could do that without carving a massive chunk out of the national economy.

This is what you're throwing a hissy fit over? Think the spineless jizzbag Mitt Romeny would have made this a shining city on a hill again for the period of '09-now? You got a whole lot of tantrum wrapped up in the president. Need to spread that ire across all the people that warrant it.
why is my neighborhood on fire
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:
Promised to close Gitmo?
Really? Who gives a fat fuckin' rat cock about this? Please spend a great deal of time explaining how this is so important to you.

Most sane people don't give a fukk. His point was that this was a promise Barry made and ignored. I 'spose you're prolly cool with Barry also violating that age old promise about not coming in your mouf.
And it has. Remember the direction of the arrow as the GOP left? See the direction of the arrow now? Scobode.

Yes, the arrow was headed the wrong way when he took over. It has more or less flattened and stayed there. Anyone that says it's going the right way now is dillusional.

and taxes are the lowest in decades right now. you're really not doing this very well, cunt

yeah. that sure ain't happened. don't much care though. I didn't vote for him because of his epic transparent administration claims.

this doesn't make sense. rephrase your tantrum and we'll get back to it.

he pretty much said they would have to skyrocket to make all that green stuff feasible. in the long term, i agree with this as it is econ 101. but he is trying to force it on us early.

yeah. walnut museums in Alabama. I think they dropped the ball on this one.

yup, dropped a ball right into your hungry maw.

I don't know that he said this. Don't care. If he broke this promise, I don't care.

His foreign policy has been great. Rivals Bush Sr. Far better than the antagonist Bush. What's your tantrum here?

huh? his policy has been to continue bush the antagonist's in iraq/'stan. he's dropped the ball when there was an opportunity to stir the pot a little in iran.

I'm glad he didn't. No way anybody could do that without carving a massive chunk out of the national economy.

you're right there. it's not like out of control debt had anything to do with the initial problem anyway. :meds: :meds:

This is what you're throwing a hissy fit over? Think the spineless jizzbag Mitt Romeny would have made this a shining city on a hill again for the period of '09-now? You got a whole lot of tantrum wrapped up in the president. Need to spread that ire across all the people that warrant it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I can't read that mess. Clean it up. Don't just turn in shoddy work and think we'll accept it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:Promised to turn the economy around?
Bace wrote:And it has. Remember the direction of the arrow as the GOP left? See the direction of the arrow now? Scobode.
The economy hasn't been turned around.

It's in much worse shape.

This 'recovery' :meds: has been purchased by adding 5 trillion dollars of debt.

We're at, what, 16 trillion now??
And that number (by Barry's paln) will only skyrocket further.

Are actually dull enough to think this is some sort of recovery?

Excuse me...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

poptart wrote:
AP wrote:Promised to turn the economy around?
Bace wrote:And it has. Remember the direction of the arrow as the GOP left? See the direction of the arrow now? Scobode.
The economy hasn't been turned around.

It's in much worse shape.
???

Arrow's changed, son. Only question was "direction". If you are too crabby to see anything beyond your own tantrum, that's on you. Stiffen your upper lip. Accept reality. Then again, I'm saying that to the guy who is teaching Koreans how to dance with snakes.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

If 5 trillion in new debt (plus plans for MUCH more debt to be piled on) hadn't happened, you would have a case.

As it is, no, I don't agree that the economy has been turned around.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I don't agree that the economy has been turned around.
so the economy was better off december of '08 than july of '12?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Yes.

The 'official' unemployment rate in December of '08 was 7.3%.

Now the 'official' rate is 8.2%, isn't it?

The amount of debt (and future planned debt) can not be brushed aside, Bace.

One must recognize it and and realize that any 'recovery' we think we have now is complete fool's gold.

The bill will come due.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

poptart wrote:
I don't understand how bankrupting the country is supposed to be a for America thing.
Nor do I. One is left to wonder why that approach was taken from 2000-2008. Since, every effort has been made to reverse the course.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Scobode.

Claim it and it will come.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

poptart before Jan '09 wrote:Deficits don't matter
poptart once the spook was in office wrote:The bill will come due.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

PSUFAN wrote: Since, every effort has been made to reverse the course.
Like adding 30 million uninsured people to the Titantic that is health care costs?

You really are out of touch with reality.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

War Wagon wrote:
PSUFAN wrote: Since, every effort has been made to reverse the course.
Like adding 30 million uninsured people to the Titantic that is health care costs?
will they cost less going to preventative care as opposed to using the ER as their primary care physician. and then the hospital billing the government for ER charges as opposed to primary care.

if we give the hospital the ability to tell a customer "fuck off, you can't pay. go die somewhere else." maybe then we can work this out. but everyone has to get treated regardless of ability to pay. so then the cost goes to the governent. so the government wants to has some say in the bills it keeps getting sent.

if you want to deal in reality, new member of the SEC, then you got to get deep into reality.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:You voted for Obama in 2008

How is all this working out for you?
let me ask you....do you think Romney will

close gitmo-if so, what's he going to do with the detainees being held there?
what specific actions do you expect Romney to enact that will have a significant positive effect on the economy?
do you think that romney will raise taxes on the lower middle class and continue to decrease taxes on the wealthy?
does mittens even know how to spell the word transparent?
what specific steps will romney initiate that will immediately lower energy costs and sustain those decreases?
what specific steps will romney take to increase the number of jobs in the US?
do you think that romney should let industry police themselves when it comes to the environment?
how will romney go about improving our diplomatic relations with other countries?
please explain in detail what specific plans is romney going to implement that will significantly decrease the deficit?
(and answering "decrease spending" is not a good answer)

TIA
get out, get out while there's still time
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Might have something to do with the fact that apparently Barry himself gunned down Osama as a result of info gleaned from one of W's prisoners held at Gitmo.

Dunno.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

KC Scott wrote:I'll only speak for myself here, but yea our financial situation was a major consideration for when we had kids. Most intelligent people do consider this before they procreate.

As for Mortgage, it's no surprise you don't deduct your interest - you probably don't have enough deduction to itemize. I can write checks tomorrow to pay off both properties but since the interest rate is only 3.75 and I make more than that on my investments why would I? Add in the tax write off and it's a no brainer.
of course one's financial situation should be taken into account when chosing to have kids. My point is, the kid deduction likely doesn't affect your overall financial situation much, especially when you are mr moneybags. As for you not paying down a 3.75% debt, sure, that makes some sense given the gubmint's dangling of the write off carrot. I just think it is bad tax policy. It all comes down to not showing preferential treatment to ANYBODY. Not sure how many more ways I can get accross my point. You wouldn't need to drop 800 bucks at your tax dudes office, if they just simplified the fukking thing.
The part about suburbs turning transient must have flown right over your head. Rents have gone up - I'm getting $1,450 a month for mine now - ovr 10% more than 2 yrs. ago.
no, it didn't and rack you for being a real estate investor. I need to get off my ass and do the same soon.

When it comes to property values, what we should have is steady valuations that basically keep pace with inflation.\
All supply and demand sucky. Right now there's still way too much Supply. Your suggestion to keep property values tied to inflation only occurs with Govt intervention. Why do you hate Capitalism?
the bubble was not simple supply and demand. it was gubmint sticking it's nose in by promising to back all manner of risky financing. prices went to 500K, because people that had no fukking bidness carrying that mortgage were approved by banks who were playing with our tax money.
there will be some that opt out who's investments go south or blow it on hookers and coke. This would be enough for a subsistence existence for them.
Why would we subsidize them? What's wrong with letting them die instead of a further burden on society?
i'm with you, but, most of society isn't.
If they didn't have insurance/the means to pay out of pocket, they go to the really barebones gubmint run mill. I would staff it with health professionals that had their edumacashums subsidized.
Which we would still be paying for via our taxes. Just brilliant
yup,but, it would be better than them having what is essentially the same service as us payign customers

what a bb code cluster fukk that's turned into.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

PSUFAN wrote:
poptart wrote:
Nor do I. One is left to wonder why that approach was taken from 2000-2008. Since, every effort has been made to reverse the course.
So you've made a clean break from reality, I see. I hope that works out for you.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Barry Owedowngrade has piled on more debt in less than four years than Chimpy Magnus did in all eight years of his neo-Neronian excess. They aren't making any effort to reverse the course. It's full speed ahead until we crash and burn.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote: Owedowngrade
Down grades don't matter.

Sincerely,
The GOP
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bizzarofelice wrote:

Sincerely,
The GOP
Good job not knowing what the fuck you're talking about. Knew I could count on you.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Mittens will shut down the ASPCA before he shuts down Gitmo.

Question for republitards:

Did Rommelny raise taxes as Governor? A simple yes or no will suffice.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:

Sincerely,
The GOP
Good job not knowing what the fuck you're talking about. Knew I could count on you.

Nope. I've got it down pretty good. Seems as if your attempt to come up with more oh so witty meltdowns led you to kick your own ass.

Maybe tone down the tantrums in the future. Not becoming.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
poptart before Jan '09 wrote:Deficits don't matter
poptart once the spook was in office wrote:The bill will come due.
1) Link me up to where I said deficits don't matter.

2) The deficit Barry stepped into office with was horrendous. That being the case, why didn't he reverse course - or at least make an effort to try to balance the budget? He instead has chosen to taken us MUCH deeper into a debt problem.

That's a huge FAIL, Bace.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:Yep. You voted for Obama in 2008 and/or are planning to vote for him in 2012. The question is...why? Perhaps I've been wrong the whole time. This is your opportunity to explain your vote in rational terms. Since you might be a little shy and embarassed, I'll help you get started.

Did you vote for Obama because he:

Promised to close Gitmo?

How is all this working out for you?
No, the question is why vote for a corporate robot from the planet Kolob who really loves the idea of doubling Gitmo? You're directly suggesting that this is what you'll support. Okay..why? Oh, that's right, you're a robot too. Just like that other one term fraud guv Palin--for whom you voted you pathetic puppet.

Of course Barry is a total corporate whore of the military and banking (and insurance and oil)..but...that's exactly what dutiful Limpdick parrots like you actually support daily. So...why aren't you voting for Barry? What, he's not increasing the military budget fast enough? He's not looking to put Julian Assange in jail for life? Why don't you like him? Because he's black? :doh:
Before God was, I am
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

PSUFAN wrote:
poptart wrote:
This is perhaps the single most idiotic take I've ever read on any message board.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The catastrophe of 2007 was quite simply the culmination of the Reagan agenda coming home to roost. That is, the market freed up for job creating risk takers who promptly destroyed the world economy. No one's suggesting Barry is a "progressive" or a "liberal" (except for robotic right wing hacks), but similarly NO ONE can or will attempt to defend any (as yet unstated) policies of Romney. So...how fake are you?
Before God was, I am
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:NO ONE can or will attempt to defend any (as yet unstated) policies of Romney.
If they're unstated, how can they be attacked or defended?
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:The catastrophe of 2007 was quite simply the culmination of the Reagan agenda coming home to roost. That is, the market freed up for job creating risk takers who promptly destroyed the world economy.

First, might wanna crack a history book (for the first time) -- you're off by a year.

And telling financial institutions who they can and can not lend money to was a Reagan policy?

Gee, silly me -- here I was thinking the vast expansion of that disasterous policy was a certain WJ Clinton... about the same time he decided Americans shouldn't have to do actual work.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Smackie Chan wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:NO ONE can or will attempt to defend any (as yet unstated) policies of Romney.
If they're unstated, how can they be attacked or defended?
Not stated per se. Inscribed on special tablets and installed in a heavily guarded crypt in the inner sanctum of the Salt Lake Temple.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

poptart wrote:This is perhaps the single most idiotic take I've ever read on any message board.
Right - because the boutique war your boys started in Iraq had no consequences for the nation's coffers...right? Maybe if you pray harder, it will be so.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Bizzarofelice wrote: why do you think Obama is a fraud and a liar?
he's blacvk, ain't he?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:Can we agree that the CBO is non-partisan? Can we agree that they have the best objective guess at this time?
Try not to be a dumbfuck, if you can help it.

First it was never going to decrease the deficit. That wasn't a best guess, it was a blatant lie. You can't add tens of millions of people to a service and not increase the cost of that service. Second, the costs to the Federal government are going to increase as a result of the ruling. The states can opt out of the medicaid expansion, so that expansion will have to be made good by the Feds. Businesses will chew off their own left nuts to avoid going over the threshold for the excise tax on health plans to kick in and millions of individuals (myself included) will simply ignore any "tax" they might have to pay assuming the tax hasn't been struck down as a bill of attainder and/or under the equal protection clause and, because Roberts declared that it is a tax yet not subject to the Anti-Injunction Act, you can bet that somebody is going to file for injunctive relief before the gov't can collect a dime. The individual amounts are typically far too small to make prosecution feasible anyway which brings us to yet another not so hidden expense: administration and enforcement. This is going to require the establishment of yet another enormous government bureaucracy and they spend money like sharks swim and for the same reasons.

Dig deep and try not be such a credulous idiot who accepts uncritically every spoonful of bullshit served up this worst, most blatantly dishonest administration in our history.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Romneycare vs. Obamacare?

You sure are one shitass lawyer -- read the Constitution sometime... which would apparently put you a step ahead of the SCOTUS.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm glad that FINALLY Wolfman will be cutting checks to the government for beaner circumcisions and trailerpark grandpap viagra and the like...you know, pulling his fucking weight.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

PSUFAN wrote:Right - because the boutique war your boys started in Iraq had no consequences for the nation's coffers...right?
No, not really. Maybe if you were better informed or even informed at all, you would have a better understanding of our financial picture.