The bradhusker situation

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Re: The bradhusker situation

Post by bradhusker »

Goober McTuber wrote:brad,

I have hung out in countless taverns that would make that Cantina bar look like a church social. This is Wisconsin. We have women that make a Wookie seem appealing. The last thing I’d want to do in a tough-looking bar is show up with a prancing polesmoker like yourself.
dude, Im from the Bronx New York, are you kidding me? Wisconsin? BUWAHAHAHAHAHA,
the bars in NYC make wiscy look like teletubbies and romper room for chrise sakes.

There are parts of New York City that if Hitler were invading the USA? He'd stay clear of.

Wiscy? JOKE.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
The Deciders
Jake

Post by The Deciders »

Greetings, gang. Apologize for our delay in resolving this matter. All the stress from rushing back to the States forced an immediate vacation in...Southern California. Normally we like to go off the grid, as it's easier to dispose of dead hookers the solitude is more enjoyable, though Cali will do in a pinch.

In any event, this is the solution we've reached on the bradhusker "situation." Based on our research and in-depth observances, we've discovered that this board is close to a 50/50 split in terms of those who want bradhusker banned, and those who think he should be allowed to stay. We feel that it is only fair to come to a compromise of sorts. That compromise would be the following:

Issue bradhusker a two-week timeout.

As such, bradhusker would be temporarily banned; not allowed to post in any forum during that time.

brad, we feel that this would be beneficial not only to this board, but to you as a poster. Perhaps some time off would allow you to sit, think and reflect on what it is that you bring to this board, and what you can do to become a better poster. Because, brad, quite frankly, you are truly a terrible poster.

Horrible.

Awful.

FUCKING awful.

You are neither funny, creative, nor insightful. You are oafish, tactless, boorish, predictable and ignorant. You can barely read, write, comprehend and formulate a coherent though. You do not have the single digit IQ necessary to understand proper board format and ubb code. Worse yet, you manage to be all those things while inexplicably carrying yourself with a sense of superiority and arrogance.

You are the wretched ring of grime on the inside of an uncleaned toilet bowl. Every post you submit sends a whip lash to a puppy's asshole.

Essentially, you need to be knocked down a peg.

Since The Deciders are a fair and understanding governing body, we will now give you this opportunity to present your appeal. We look forward to your response.

-The Team
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Was I correct in hearing that you found the board to be nearly 50/50 on me? Half like to have me around, while the other half would like to see me dis-emboweled and tortured like Mel Gibson in the classic film, "Braveheart". So, this begs the question, which half is full of substance and held in high esteem in here? And consequently, which half is full of short bussers, fags, pedophiles, rapper thugs with no brains, and those who lust after their own mothers?

Should we find that the half which supports bradhusker is the former? Well then, that would bode well for me. I mean, think about it? If stalwarts and pillars of this forum such as 88 are found to be in my camp, thats powerful stuff indeed. It would be as if Tony Robbins and Quincy Jones both personally endorsed me!!

HOWEVER, if you find that the scum and feces in here, ie..(felix, LTS, etc) plus those who lust after their own mothers are firmly in my camp? Then I will be severely humbled, and take my punishment like a man.

Since you have the actual data of BOTH camps, I'll eagerly await your findings, and of course, trust their accuracy and authenticity. Thank you in advance. :|
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Jsc810 wrote:brad, the board agrees that you suck.

The split comes from what to do about it. Half wants you gone. The other half wants to keep you because a board needs its tards.
Jsc, it's not even quite that. 100% of the board agrees he's horrible. The split doesn't come from whether we want him gone or not. It comes from whether he should be outright banned or not. Of course the entire board wants him gone. His posts are worthless. No one comes to his defense or holds him in any sort of esteem. It's simply a case that some people don't believe his worthlessness rises to the level of being ban-worthy.

Since he admits to spamming, which is a bannable offense, I believe he deserves to be banned. You and a few others don't believe in bans except for the most obvious offenses, of which you don't find him guilty.

In any case, brad, make no mistake about it. No one wants you around. There is no "esteemed half" who do. There is only a portion who don't believe you deserve to be banned, arguing that simply being undeniably awful doesn't make you deserving of a proper shitcanning. Those same people in no way welcome your presence. They wish you would have the integrity to take yourself out Frank Pentangeli style, but you simply don't have that level of personal honor.

Instead, you're going to go out the worst way possible, with Barack Obama's foot up your ass.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I normally avoid anything to do with this tedious loon, but I will say that he's the closest thing to the proverbial straw that sucked the crack of this palsied forum, and if it's worth saving then necessary steps must be taken...

Just look across the river, husk....just look...across the river...
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

brad, the Deciders have already made their decree...
brad, we feel that this would be beneficial not only to this board, but to you as a poster. Perhaps some time off would allow you to sit, think and reflect on what it is that you bring to this board, and what you can do to become a better poster. Because, brad, quite frankly, you are truly a terrible poster.

Horrible.

Awful.

FUCKING awful.

You are neither funny, creative, nor insightful. You are oafish, tactless, boorish, predictable and ignorant. You can barely read, write, comprehend and formulate a coherent though. You do not have the single digit IQ necessary to understand proper board format and ubb code. Worse yet, you manage to be all those things while inexplicably carrying yourself with a sense of superiority and arrogance.

You are the wretched ring of grime on the inside of an uncleaned toilet bowl. Every post you submit sends a whip lash to a puppy's asshole.
That clear enough for you? There is no debate going on as it pertains to your worth as a poster. They're merely debating whether to execute you themselves or let you commit seppuku as any honorable shlub who's brought shame to his family in the manner that you have surely would.

In the meantime, they're punting you off to the corner with a dunce cap on, as befitting a cornfed reprobate of your stature.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
The Deciders
Jake

Post by The Deciders »

bradhusker wrote:Was I correct in hearing that you found the board to be nearly 50/50 on me? Half like to have me around, while the other half would like to see me dis-emboweled and tortured like Mel Gibson in the classic film, "Braveheart". So, this begs the question, which half is full of substance and held in high esteem in here? And consequently, which half is full of short bussers, fags, pedophiles, rapper thugs with no brains, and those who lust after their own mothers?

Should we find that the half which supports bradhusker is the former? Well then, that would bode well for me. I mean, think about it? If stalwarts and pillars of this forum such as 88 are found to be in my camp, thats powerful stuff indeed. It would be as if Tony Robbins and Quincy Jones both personally endorsed me!!

HOWEVER, if you find that the scum and feces in here, ie..(felix, LTS, etc) plus those who lust after their own mothers are firmly in my camp? Then I will be severely humbled, and take my punishment like a man.

Since you have the actual data of BOTH camps, I'll eagerly await your findings, and of course, trust their accuracy and authenticity. Thank you in advance. :|
Appeal denied. You are banned effective immediately, and will be reinstated on 7/1/12. Please use this time to reflect upon your history of being god-fucking-awful, and what you can do to improve.

Please know we are doing this for your own good.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

About fucking time. You elitist assholes know how long it takes to delete a post from a cell phone?
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Dang, I have to wait two weeks to get my Rush Limbaugh Imitator fix?

Watching him rabidly go after the left wingers, especially those who noses are far up Obama's ass, was entertainment.