BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Post by At Large »

I'm wondering if this was kept quiet by everyone who knew because no one wanted to be known as the guy who brought down Joe Pa at worst, or tarnished the PSU image at best.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Mr T wrote:What is funny is paterno playing senile old man "I don't know any better" card. He told curly and everyone else involved to keep this hush hush when it came out in 2002. Paterno should be in jail right now getting his own sandusky shower. Paterno doesn't have a boss at PSU. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a dumbfuck
Actually, you are WRONG, the buck DOES NOT stop at paterno, HE reported it to the AD. Obviously, the AD is his boss, and so is the President of the university.
If you think that Paterno is higher than those two, YOU are the dumbfuck.
Just like at Florida St. Bobby Bowden was not in charge, THE AD and the president were higher than he was.
Sure paterno and bowden are legends, BUT, they have bosses too. For anyone to think otherwise is just plain stupid.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Van wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Questions:

1. The Graduate Assistant was Mike frikken McQuery - the former QB who is known as "Big Red", or Paterno's Human Headset. My first question is this - how does he walk in on Sandusky buttfucking a 10 year old kid in the shower and a) not STOP that from happening, and b) not RUN to the state police to report it? c) not beat the ever-loving crap out of the guy after pulling him off the boy? Apparently he went to Paterno and reported it to him.
My first thought.
Logic would dictate that if he didnt pull him off the boy and beat the crap outta him, THEN its clear that he probably just watched and jerked off to it.
sick as it sounds, its the only logical conclusion.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

bradhusker wrote:Logic would dictate that if he didnt pull him off the boy and beat the crap outta him, THEN its clear that he probably just watched and jerked off to it.
You would logically come to that conclusion, you sick fuck.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

When will Jerry be found hung from the rafters of his infamous basement, hopefully fully clothed, but 100% dead? I think he'll make it through the early stages of this.
Last edited by jiminphilly on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
bradhusker wrote:Logic would dictate that if he didnt pull him off the boy and beat the crap outta him, THEN its clear that he probably just watched and jerked off to it.
You would logically come to that conclusion, you sick fuck.
There is no grey area here you tard, if he didnt take action to save the boy, then he prob'ly jacked off, you shit-for-brains dummy.

Thank GOD nothin as sick as that could ever happen at nebraska.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Van wrote:Considering the magnitude of this cover-up, who here isn't just dying to hear SoCalTrjn's take on the sort of punishment the NCAA ought to bring down on Penn St?
Penn State should be forced to vacate every win the program had while this kid fucker was at the school. They should also lose 10 scholarships a year for every year that he was involved with the football program
precedent and all
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

SoCalTrjn wrote:Penn State should be forced to vacate every win the program had while this kid fucker was at the school. They should also lose 10 scholarships a year for every year that he was involved with the football program
precedent and all
Rack. Add an additional year of probation for every shower rod in that locker room.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

No, that is not the "only logical conclusion," you sick, drug-addled freak. The only logical conclusion is that McQuery is a pussy and didn't want to get directly and personally involved. He probably figured once he told JoePa, he could wash his hands of it, and let his boss take it from there. He was more concerned with protecting himself, Penn State, and others, than the victim. That doesn't make him a pedophile, that makes him a piece of shit.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Look at this piece of shit:

I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Look at this piece of shit:

I bet you would look that ridiculous too after walking in on your DC shithammering a little boy.

He probably used to look like this...

Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Something else that is puzzling about this case, given what I've read anyways, is that Paterno & Sandusky supposedly had somewhat of a broken relationship / falling out after JoePa told him he wouldn't be the heir apparent. One rumor is that Paterno spoke for less than a minute at Sandusky's retirement dinner, another is that he didn't even show up for it at all.

I wonder if all these guys suspected that he was a pedi (possibly a reason he was asked to retire in the first place) but instead of taking action, they treated the guy like the town drunk. Ya know, everyone keeping their distance from him yet still letting him hang around. I mean how else is it that this could go on another 9 years without anything happening? You can't tell me that the other coaches & administration didn't hear the whispers that he liked the young boys.

I don't see this getting better for PSU anytime soon. Sounds like a pure case of covering up to protect the image of the coach and program-- initially anyways. But as time passed, it seems everyone involved just hoped /assumed this would eventually fade away. Negligence, denial, laziness.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

i don't know why you guys are being so tough on sandusky. bet he'd be the only one among us who's never sped through a school zone before.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

~slowly, incredulously shakes head~

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

sheat, not every day you get the chance to pass that joke off as your own.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

M Club wrote:i don't know why you guys are being so tough on sandusky. bet he'd be the only one among us who's never sped through a school zone before.
:lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Paterno's Tuesday press conference cancelled and not expected to be rescheduled.

Saturday in Happy Valley is going to be a weird day.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

NYT reporting that the wheels are in motion to remove Paterno.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Not quite the way I imagined him going out. Always thought the guy would pass away on the sideline or up in the pressbox during a game or practice. Sounds cryptic, but I can't see him living much longer after this. It's gotta be crushing to think that a 50+ year legacy is about to swirl right down the drain.

Biggest sports scandal of our time and the oven is still on preheat.
Shawn Marion
Elwood

Post by Shawn Marion »

I don't know if there is a punishment harsh enough for the school and people involved.

Cancel the team? Cancel the school? (neither of which are realistic)

I hope the victims take hundreds of millions of dollars in damages. The failure by the administration is incredible.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

What is fucked up is people still defending paterno today. They got some psu alum on espn defending him saying this shouldn't define him and that he is different from other coaches. Bullshit. This motherfucker is worse than any coach that has ever been in D1. You can't run a roman shower in your football showers. I don't care what century this coke bottle fuck came from
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Just a friendly reminder, this DOES NOT guarantee a Nebraska cover in pick 'em..thrust me on this.
We can't stop the run! If Silas Redd isn't implicated, Nebraska has problems.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Elton John is performing at Happy Valley at halftime Saturday.....starting off with "Don't Let Your Son Go Down On Me."

:lol:
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

To quote Tucker Max, if an older woman who chases a younger guy is called a cougar, an older man who chases a young boy is called a Nittnay Lion.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

WOW!!! This is the biggest sports story, scandal of ALL TIME. Paterno is to step aside, step down, retire, whatever you call it, ive got goosebumps on my goosebumps, THIS IS HUGE.
I dont see him living much longer, coaching was his life, its sad. Half a century of iconic stature, all crumbling down.
Reminds me of Dan Rather, the famous news journalist who took over after uncle walter retired.
Dan, in his wisdom, and hatred of G W Bush, he decided to use bogus documents as his source for a lead story. Of course this ended in disgrace and humiliation for Dan, and rightly so.
Dan Rather could have gone down as one of the finest journalists of all time, NOW? He is a sick joke of a loser.
Joe Pa had such a legendary career, YET, this scandal will be the stain of all stains, the MOTHER of all stains, and its sad.
ONE SIDENOTE,
this saturday Nebraska will shove the football down penn st's throat the way Sandusky shoved his cock down that kids throat.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kiddy diddling reminds you of Dan Rather? You are fucked. CTRL+ALT+DEL, shit troll.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Kiddy diddling reminds you of Dan Rather? You are fucked. CTRL+ALT+DEL, shit troll.
GOD you are one dumb fuck tard.

I said Dan Rather reminds me of Joe Pa, you idiot.

TWO distinguished careers, LONG iconic careers, ruined forever by scandal at the end.
you fuckin moron.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Go Coogs' wrote:
88 wrote:Man, that is some sick, twisted shit. If what the Grand Jury states is true, then I hope Jerry Sandusky is imprisoned for the remainder of his life and that those who placed the value of the Penn State football program over the value of the lives of children pay an appropriate price for their choice.
It's gross. We make jokes about Diego all the time, but until you see it as a tangible act against child from a grown man, you're really taken by it. If the cover up is indeed true, I hope Penn State's football program goes death penalty on itself.
Maybe I'm in the minority here (maybe? I know I am!), but the kidding with Diego always makes me feel uneasy. I have no idea what inopportune, ill-conceived remark he may have posted that generated the everlasting pedo shit, but that's some heavy stuff to throw at someone. For all i know, he takes it goodnaturedly, but it seems a tad harsh...even for a board like this.
the pedo jokes have always made me really uncomfortable....
get out, get out while there's still time
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

bradhusker wrote:ruined forever by scandal at the end.
Bullshit! JoPa told someone in passing. His hands are clean.

Sin,
Bradhusker.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

R-Jack wrote:
bradhusker wrote:ruined forever by scandal at the end.
Bullshit! JoPa told someone in passing. His hands are clean.

Sin,
Bradhusker.
Hold on there, I didnt say he is "clean", I just wanted to point out where the "buck stops", Remember, no one is "clean" here, they're ALL dirty, ALL stained forever. The entire university will have a dark cloud over its head for decades.
even centuries.

AS for my "buck stops here" statement? I firmly stand by it. Let me explain.
For some stupid reason, you guys seem to think that Bobby Bowden and Joe Paterno were THE TOP.

Neither of them were, its all illusion and smoke and mirrors. They were both icons and legends, BUT, at the end of the day, when push comes to shove, they must answer to the AD and president.

If Bobby Bowden really were at the TOP, he'd still be coaching.
We tend to glamorize these icons, YET, I can think of only one example, or maybe two examples of guys really at the TOP. Guys with NO bosses. No one to really answer to.

care to guess? anyone?

Dr. Tom Osborne. and, Elvis Presley.

Those two GIANTS answer to no one. not even GOD.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

bradhusker wrote:Remember, no one is "clean" here, they're ALL dirty, ALL stained forever.
Remember, JoPa did his part to make things right by your logic. He told someone and left it at that.

Once again, by your logic, what more could he have done to absolve himself from this controvesy? He did everything he was supposed to according to you.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

i hope they pull all of penn state's games sandusky coached in from the likes of espn. not up for the vomit in my mouth whenever they talk about the penn state defense forcing turnovers.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Nothing to see here, move along. If the Catholic Church can cover up and hush hush multiple members sodomizing young boys, then I'm sure the big time business machine that is BTPCF can get JoePa and his band of merry men out of this.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I don't see how there's any conceivable way Paterno skates. Coaches have been fired for much less. They weren't icons like JoePa, but I don't see how even an icon can survive this. Does anyone there want him back anyway?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

88 wrote:If he witnessed a 10 year old boy being corn holed by an adult, he should have called the cops right then.
I haven't kept up with every busy bodies take on this topic, so perhaps somebody has already posted this response...

I'm no barney badass gorilla like bradhusker, but if I see something like that, I'm going to find an Easton 36 oz. aluminum bat and proceed to beat that fuckers brains out until they ooze on the floor.

Then call the cops.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

War Wagon wrote:
I'm no barney badass gorilla like bradhusker, but if I see something like that, I'm going to find an Easton 36 oz. aluminum bat and proceed to beat that fuckers brains out until they ooze on the floor.
bwah, i'm not bradhuskers, i just play him on a message board. everyone reacts to that shit differently. no on can fault mcgloin for freaking the fuck out when he first saw sandusky diddling that kid: he was balls deep in an organization that resembled the mafia, albeit legal. aside from the kiddy poking, obviously. at that point he was just some player-turned-wannabe-coach whose career arc depended on maintaining favor with the legend of all cfb legends. so ja, the enormity of what he just witnessed knocked him into a state of paralyis, so no easton bat for him or most other people who might have found themselves in the same situation

that said, it shoud have taken him four seconds upon realizing penn state was sweeping this under the rug to go to the police himself. he wasn't a pedo-enabler two weeks after his intitial discovery but he was after it was obvious nothing of consequence was going to happen to sandusky.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Cornhusker wrote:Just a friendly reminder, this DOES NOT guarantee a Nebraska cover in pick 'em..thrust me on this.
Okay, that had to be an intentional pun. If it wasn't, man, what a glorious malaprop.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote: Paterno and everyone else was faced with evaluating the credibility of McQueary. Was he lying?
An evaluation that would have certainly included the 1998 investigation of similar allegations which led to Sandusky's dismissal and the probable knowledge of the 2000 incident in which a janitor witnessed Sandusky with a little boy's cock in his mouth.

This wasn't the first time or even the second time he had been caught. Kids were fucking raped because JoePed and the rest of that fucked administration were more worried about protecting the image of Nambla Lion football than they were about protecting the anuses of ten year old boys from sick freaks like Sandusky.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

War Wagon wrote:
88 wrote:If he witnessed a 10 year old boy being corn holed by an adult, he should have called the cops right then.
I haven't kept up with every busy bodies take on this topic, so perhaps somebody has already posted this response...

Then call the cops.
Yep, Wags...
Van wrote:
PSU wrote:Questions:

1. The Graduate Assistant was Mike frikken McQuery - the former QB who is known as "Big Red", or Paterno's Human Headset. My first question is this - how does he walk in on Sandusky buttfucking a 10 year old kid in the shower and a) not STOP that from happening, and b) not RUN to the state police to report it? c) not beat the ever-loving crap out of the guy after pulling him off the boy? Apparently he went to Paterno and reported it to him.
My first thought.
Wags, I added 'c' there. I'm right there with you on this one. Any sane person's first reaction to seeing a middle-aged man raping a ten-year-old boy in the shower would not be a deer-in-the-headlights paralysis followed by a wait-and-see attitude pending the university's response to the reported allegation. Nope, it would be to pull the guy off the little kid RIGHT FUCKING NOW, followed by an ass-kicking fuled by blind fury, followed by a call to the police the very moment a phone could be found.

To M Club's point, okay, I could see a guy being shocked into paralysis and essentially doing nothing...if the victim was another player, or someone who at least looked old enough to provide consent. If the victim was a ten-year-old girl, would Carrot Top McHead In The Sand still be shocked into paralysis? Nope. His instinct as a man—as a human being—would be to rush to the victim's defense.

I can't see his reaction being any different when we substitute a ten-year-old boy in this hypothetical girl's place. The guy was a former football player, for fuck's sake. He has to have more than a grain of toughness, as well as a clear grasp of right-and-wrong. So what did he do? He simply suffered a moral supernova before turning tail and running. When push came to shove, all he cared about was keeping his job.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

So it's been a busy few days. I had to get the bloodstains out of my away uni.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.