Mizzou 2 SEC?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Re: Mizzou 2 SEC?

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Sudden Sam wrote:Wags, Biz, Tru...does it help at all that I'm a big Cardinals fan?
only with me.

the other side of the state has issues with cardsfans.
why is my neighborhood on fire
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Sudden Sam wrote:Wags, Biz, Tru...does it help at all that I'm a big Cardinals fan?
Help what?

I thought you were an Indians fan, so how the fuck are you now also a Cards fan?

grrr...
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

No. Fuck off.

( :mrgreen: )
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

It's a good thing I like Sudden Sam, being as how he's a good ol' boy. otherwise I would shove this thread right up his ass like Jsc810 Magnolia Avenue wishing he'd been aborted instead of advocating for others to share that fate

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38310

But I do like SS, even though he drives a Hyundai.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

War Wagon wrote:
Help what?

I thought you were an Indians fan, so how the fuck are you now also a Cards fan?

grrr...
No shit. What the hell is going on, Sam810?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Bizzarofelice wrote:Do you believe that the only reason was to make it an easier roadie for the east side of the state?
No. But ‘del practically wet himself slavering over the new conference map, so I ran with it. Besides, similar sentiments expressed by eastsiders aren’t exactly unknown over here – and the Bootheel is hosting parades.
If Mizzou stayed with the KCcentric plan, it wouldn't be long until the conference consisted of Lawrence, Ames, Manhattan, Columbia and whatever toilets the C-USA schools are in.
Bullshit. The latest agreement signed off on by the conference presidents this past summer would make such a scenario unlikely – if not impossible. The financial penalties for breaking the league are too severe – and the next television contract may very well prove to be too lucrative for a break up to even be considered.

But let’s say the league DID, indeed, dissolve in seven years – does that make Mizzou, its population base, and television markets any less desirable than they are now? Hell, by then maybe the B1G would be ready to expand. BTW, that li’l “KCcentric plan” stuffed over $300 million in revenues into the state’s coffers over past 15 years.
...And I don't like the conference that gave the BCS bowl to a defeated KU team. KC is now the edge of SEC territory just as the 314 was the edge of the Big 12.
What I don’t like is a conference that allowed Lew Perkins to outbid Mike Alden for the right to go. And lest you think Alden got snookered – as some folks in these parts believe – Kansas is still paying off their obligation for unsold tickets to the Orange Bowl four years later. Oh, and let me know when you people host an SEC football championship or basketball tournament and I’ll be sure to scoot right on over. As is, we’re already eyeballing the Valley Tournament – you know, the one you folks ignore every March? I’m thinking the folks in Springfield, Wichita, and Des Moines might just welcome a change of scenery…
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Truman wrote:
Kansas City Kid wrote:...Hopefully they add a ninth conference game in the future so LSU, Auburn and Alabama can come to Columbia more often! Definitely a step up in conference for MIZZOU.
Lemme get this straight:

So we trade one conference full of teams that we can't beat for another conference full of teams that we can't beat, at the expense of our city ever hosting a conference football championship, a conference basketball tournament, or even a grudge match against our perennial door-mat across the state line. Not to mention the hundreds of years of tradition forged collectively with our old Big 6, Big 7, and Big 8 rivals. All this, just so asshats like Adelpeed-down-his-leg won't have to drive so far on roadies out of St. Loser, while fat fucks like you gorge themselves stupid on long johns and fudge in front of the big screen at home when Mizzou squares off against the likes of Mississippi-fucking-State.

Kill yourself, you insufferable fucking retard.
:lol:

Nice melt. Getting your stinkstove all in a knot over this? Our city? I don't live in Kansas City and haven't in over seven years so I could give a fuck about hosting some stupid championship that Missouri never played in anyway. I couldn't care less about Iowa State, ku, k-state or any of the gay Texas or Oklohomo schools either. The SEC Network rules and the cities and teams Missouri will be playing now (Gainesville, Knoxville, Nashville, Tuscaloosa, Oxford, Starkville, Baton Rouge, etc) are a HUGE STEP UP in sports and tradition, so choke on it, Bitterman :lol:
Last edited by Kansas City Kid on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

KC Scott wrote:
Kansas City Kid wrote:Definitely a step up in conference for MIZZOU.
and a big step down for KC

Forget about ever seeing a conference championship at Arrowhead, or Post Season Tourny at Sprint (after 2013 the Big 12 contract expires)

And if the Sqawks are to believed, forget about the border war and 100+ years of tradition
Who gives a fuck, Meat gazer?
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

KC Scott wrote:
Kansas City Kid wrote: Our city? I don't live in Kansas City and haven't in over seven years
Awesome.... the collective IQ of the city went up and Body Fat Index dropped the moment your U-haul crossed the state line
Commenting on men's bodies are we again, you pathetic old queen?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Kansas City Kid wrote:Nice melt. Getting your stinkstove all in a knot over this? Our city? I don't live in Kansas City and haven't in over seven years...
Yet you still roll with “Kansas City Kid”. Were the monikers “Independence Idiot”, “Raytown Retard” and “Liberty Lardass” already taken? BTW how IS Jeff City these days? I could see where time served for your hog-sodomy conviction (‘sup Lik Pik) might begin to chafe...
so I could give a fuck about hosting some stupid championship that Missouri never played in anyway.
But you could give a fuck NOW about some stupid championship a thousand miles from home that Missouri will never play in anyway. Gotcha. Might want to wipe the stupid off your shoes before the cats bury you, you flaming bag of fuck.
I couldn't care less about Iowa State, ku, k-state or any of the gay Texas or Oklohomo schools either.
You think ‘Bama, Florida, or LSU give a fuck about Mizzou, other than the dubya they hope to pad their SOS with?
The SEC Network rules and the cities and teams Missouri will be playing now are a HUGE STEP UP in sports and tradition...
What, pray tell, does the SEC Network rule, other than the southeastern United States? Do you honestly believe their payout to be significantly better than the one currently enjoyed by the member schools of the XII? Stupid flat-lined fuck.

As for tradition... Whose tradition? Theirs? Certainly not Mizzou’s. Rude awakening to the football program aside, we no longer HAVE a tradition, you cum-coated bukake bulls-eye. It disappeared with the scratch of Nixon’s errr, Deaton’s pen.

Have another pie, Fatass.
Last edited by Truman on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Should the Divisions hold, Sammy, we'll play 'Bama in Tuscaloosa exactly three times over the next 36 years - or about as often as we do now, give-or-take a decade-or-three. Asshats on this Board aside, it's tough to generate any good hatred against folks you don't know....
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Truman wrote: Yet you still roll with “Kansas City Kid”. Were the monikers “Independence Idiot”, “Raytown Retard” and “Liberty Lardass” already taken?
You forgot "Avila Asshat".
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

"Liberty Lardass" was just beautiful.

:grin:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Truman wrote:
Kansas City Kid wrote:Nice melt. Getting your stinkstove all in a knot over this? Our city? I don't live in Kansas City and haven't in over seven years...
Yet you still roll with “Kansas City Kid”. Were the monikers “Independence Idiot”, “Raytown Retard” and “Liberty Lardass” already taken? BTW how IS Jeff City these days? I could see where time served for your hog-sodomy conviction (‘sup Lik Pik) might begin to chafe...
so I could give a fuck about hosting some stupid championship that Missouri never played in anyway.
But you could give a fuck NOW about some stupid championship a thousand miles from home that Missouri will never play in anyway. Gotcha. Might want to wipe the stupid off your shoes before the cats bury you, you flaming bag of fuck.
I couldn't care less about Iowa State, ku, k-state or any of the gay Texas or Oklohomo schools either.
You think ‘Bama, Florida, or LSU give a fuck about Mizzou, other than the dubya they hope to pad their SOS with?
The SEC Network rules and the cities and teams Missouri will be playing now are a HUGE STEP UP in sports and tradition...
What, pray tell, does the SEC Network rule, other than the southeastern United States? Do you honestly believe their payout to be significantly better than the one currently enjoyed by the member schools of the XII? Stupid flat-lined fuck.

As for tradition... Whose tradition? Theirs? Certainly not Mizzou’s. Rude awakening to the football program aside, we no longer HAVE a tradition, you cum-coated bukake bulls-eye. It disappeared with the scratch of Nixon’s errr, Deaton’s pen.

Have another pie, Fatass.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at Bitterman getting his big girl panties all in a wad. Hilarious! I don't live in the tard state of Missouri at all you fucking mongoloid. The bottom line is the SEC is FAR SUPERIOR to what is left of the Big X11 and believe me it is going to get worse once Texas and Oklahoma bolt. MU was smart enough to get the hell out and just because you can't afford to travel to the much better places Missouri will play in now and the much better teams that will be playing in Columbia does not mean the rest of us can't, dickbreath,

That is the trouble with idiots who are born in Missouri and never travel or live anywhere else like you, stupid. You don't realize what a fucking joke you are to the rest of the country. You have a small mind and you think Lee's Summit is the greatest place on earth. You are bitter because you have a fat, disgusting wife, shitty kids, a shitty job (if you even have one), and now your team is moving on like everyone else who has a brain does. On top of it all your buddy Scott tried to kiss you and you liked it. Feeling a little confused now, are you?

I hope you get AIDS and get run over by a taxi, cock chugger. :lol:
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Question, Lardbucket:

Is it semen or pie-filling that causes your keyboard to stick?
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Go back and cuddle with Scott and dream of the past, Hillbilly. :lol:
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Sudden Sam wrote:
Kansas City Kid wrote: That is the trouble with idiots who are born in Missouri and never travel or live anywhere else like you, stupid. You don't realize what a fucking joke you are to the rest of the country. You have a small mind and you think Lee's Summit is the greatest place on earth. You are bitter because you have a fat, disgusting wife, shitty kids, a shitty job (if you even have one), and now your team is moving on like everyone else who has a brain does. On top of it all your buddy Scott tried to kiss you and you liked it. Feeling a little confused now, are you?

I hope you get AIDS and get run over by a taxi, cock chugger. :lol:
You sure you're not an Auburn or Alabama fan?

:lol:
Actually, my brother went to Auburn. :lol:
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Whaley wrote:
That IS funny. 'Specially since the translation reads that your family was too fucking stupid to be admitted by Mizzou. There ya go, indeed, Sammy.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Truman wrote:
Whaley wrote:
That IS funny. 'Specially since the translation reads that your family was too fucking stupid to be admitted by Mizzou. There ya go, indeed, Sammy.
Wrong again, Butt Munch. I have my Master's Degree from MU. One brother has his from Auburn. Jealous because you never finished high school? :lol:
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Turdman can't understand that level of football venom as his reference is kansas v. Missouri outside an Applebee's in Oxbutt, Missouri. :lol: