People who should be punched in the face

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Re: People who should be punched in the face

Post by Mace »

Mikey wrote:On general principle:

Gingrich: Past Adultery 'Partially Driven By How Passionately I Felt About This Country'

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who is in the early stages of a presidential campaign, spoke in an interview with David Brody of the Christian Broadcasting Network about his history of adultery and divorces. And as Gingrich told it, he sought God's forgiveness -- and as for the events themselves, they were driven by how hard he was working and his great passion for America.

"There's no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate," said Gingrich. "And what I can tell you is that when I did things that were wrong, I wasn't trapped in situation ethics, I was doing things that were wrong, and yet, I was doing them.

"I found that I felt compelled to seek God's forgiveness. Not God's understanding, but God's forgiveness. I do believe in a forgiving God. And I think most people, deep down in their hearts hope there's a forgiving God. Somebody once said that when we're young, we seek justice, but as we get older, we seek mercy. There's something to that, I think.

"I feel that I'm now 67 I'm a grandfather. I have two wonderful grandchildren. I have two wonderful daughters and two great sons in law. Callista and I have a great marriage. I think that I've learned an immense amount. And I do feel, in that sense, that God has given me, has blessed me with an opportunity as a person."

Gingrich also spoke of the great amount of character that a prospective president would have to demonstrate to the nation. As Gingrich explained, such a person must be a unifier, someone who shares the people's values, and is stable.
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011 ... -video.php
:lol:

"That's right, Dear, I fucked those women because I'm the ultimate patriot and love my country just that much."
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY *THRUST*

Followed by God Bless America at the moment of Shang Ri' Lah.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Anyone who's ever been in a Bravo TV show.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bucmonkey wrote:

yeah motherfukker? i'd like to see you try.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Anyone not RACKing this guy needs to be punched in the face.

Terrific 10:00 speech.