Piss Test

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Piss Test

Post by BSmack »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Roach wrote:I used to smoke a Lot of weed.
I can tell... is this why you think diddling little girls is funny? You're a complete fucking loser. End of.
How did Moving Sale get UCant's password?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

B -- No one has my password. I am just speaking the truth:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37382
BeantownBasher
Crack Whore

Post by BeantownBasher »

This shit will clean you out good.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I'm kinda with ucan't on this one. I'm not gonna go as far as saying everyone is a loser for smoking weed, but what's the point? Every single person I've seen smoking weed seemed useless and acted silly whilst looking for a bag of Doritos to grub on. Oh yeah, it's illegal and can get you fired or prevent you from getting a job.

To me, it's not worth it. If you wanna take the "edge" off from a long day at work, then drink a few beers or buy yourself a punching bag to hang in the garage. Or do what I do, get yourself a sweet hog to wrestle around in the slop for a couple hours before bedtime. It works for me.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I haven't smoked pot since my college days, and was never a daily user, but it can be just as addicting as alcohol, only it psychologically addicting, not physically addicting like alcohol. I've administered hundreds of drug tests over the past 35 years as a probation/parole officer and could write a book about all of the guys who tried to alter their drug tests and failed. Of course I don't know about the guys who were successful.

Without knowing the method of testing and whether they also test for temperature or substances that can alter a test, I don't think anyone here can help you out, Neely. The best advice you've received is, if you have a job that drug tests, or are applying for a job that will drug test, then don't smoke weed. Depending on the test administered, the THC will show up 30-45 days after your last use. They probably send the samples to a lab that will determine levels of the drug, where the test that I've conducted only determined positive or negative results.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Did you check the fluids?
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Neely8 instead of worrying about passing a drug test you should get help for your narcotics problem. Seriously. Reading this thread people have tried to give you answers and act like they are smart but nobody is giving you the real straight answer. Get yourself some help. You can believe that illegal drugs are not going to enhanse your life at all. That's not judgement that's just me telling you directly what nobody else is.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dan, Your posts are a narcotic.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Every person I've ever known who smokes pot on a regular basis is pretty much a loser. Mommy's basement or shitty apartment. Shit job. Etc.
This.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Depends how many TVs they have.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

^^^ That

I also have a friend who is a tremendous head, who owns a big sales/distribution company.

He occasionally hangs out in the basement, since that's where about 6 of his > Indy # of TVs are... the giant projector in the theater, which is surrounded by 4 other TV, to watch multiple ballgames at the same time.

And no, it's not his mother's basement -- it's his own, underneath the $2 million house he owns (lives there by himself, even).

So much for that stupid theory.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Dinsdale wrote:So much for that stupid theory.

It's not really a theory if 2% of the dopesmoking population fits in your friend's category and the other 98% are losers.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

And your theory landed you a 400-lb heffer. Nice theory you got there. With all that money you make, you have to be one huge fucking loser to have such a fat wife.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Hey, Screwey, don't take that loser stuff so personal.
And your theory landed you a 400-lb heffer
Reach much?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Go Coogs' wrote:
Reach much?
For the second helping of bacon?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Test tomorrow morning. Been clean for 5 days. Drinking tons of water and using the steam room at the gym constantly. Going with Detoxify Mega Clean to be safe. Crossing my fingers.

Thanks to all for the advice and the sarcastic comments were fun as well.......
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Neely8 wrote:Test tomorrow morning. Been clean for 5 days. Drinking tons of water and using the steam room at the gym constantly. Going with Detoxify Mega Clean to be safe. Crossing my fingers.

Thanks to all for the advice and the sarcastic comments were fun as well.......
Allright then. Break a leg.

Wait. No.

Slip on some jizz S_M missed and break your neck bouncing your head off the urinal.