Q & A session with: mvscal

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: Q & A session with: mvscal

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:ceramic uranium dust
I laughed. You're too fucking stupid to know why, though.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote: Looks like a great place for that to happen. A long as we can still get the oil.

:lol:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
What do you expect? Dude is denser than lead.
Stanley Pickkkle

Post by Stanley Pickkkle »

Just stopped in to say that in my 12 years of internet browsing, mvscal is by far my favorite person to read. Easily the greatest poster in the brief history of the internet.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Stanley Pickkkle wrote:Just stopped in to say that in my 12 years of internet browsing, mvscal is by far my favorite person to read. Easily the greatest poster in the brief history of the internet.
How does it feel to know a guy you adore so much thinks you're a tedious, nog-banging dumbfuck?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

The Deciders really need to set up a Q & A for Stanley Q. Pickle.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Stanley Pickkkle

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Stanley Pickkkle wrote:Just stopped in to say that in my 12 years of internet browsing, mvscal is by far my favorite person to read. Easily the greatest poster in the brief history of the internet.
How does it feel to know a guy you adore so much thinks you're a tedious, nog-banging dumbfuck?

His opinion of me doesn't change the fact that he has been right about every other topic the last 10 years. Even God might be wrong 0.000001 percent of the time. As far as I'm concerned, mvscal is still the greatest poster in the history of the internet.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Ironic, then, that you're the greatest nog-banging dumbfuck in the history of the internet.
Stanley Pickkkle

Mikey wrote:Ironic, then, that you're the greatest nog-banging dumbfuck in the history of the internet.

I thought we had already acknowledged that was based on a FALSE ASSUMPTION. :?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
It's no secret. The spent uranium ammo supposedly cuts through steel like a a hot knife through butter. Great, it's easier to kill civilians in a land we've invaded on false pretenses--which is itself an international war crime, but never mind.

No one cares what some racist creep did in the Defense Industry trade show of Desert Storm. What matters now is that the entire U.S. military paradigm is faltering--circling the biiig drain of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Suicides among the U.S. military are waaaay up. So are murders. So is disgust.

Success is absolutely nowhere on any horizon. Iraq is a nightmare of violence and disorder. Afghanistan.....forget Afghanistan.

Forget Avi and his hissing drivel. :hfal:
Before God was, I am
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Stanley thinks ASSUMPTION is short for ASSUME THE POSITION.

Stanley hears "GET UP THE GUMPTION" and he falls to his knees and scrambles for the vaseline.

Stanley thinks a DARK COMEDY is when Tyrone chuckles while he's plumbing his shit cistern.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You like comedy, don't cha?

FORT CAMPBELL, Ky. — Thousands of soldiers, their bald eagle shoulder patches lined up row upon row across the grassy field, stood at rigid attention to hear a stern message from their commander.

Brig. Gen. Stephen Townsend addressed the 101st Airborne Division with military brusqueness: Suicides at the post had spiked after soldiers started returning home from war, and this was unacceptable.

"It's bad for soldiers, it's bad for families, bad for your units, bad for this division and our Army and our country and it's got to stop now," he insisted. "Suicides on Fort Campbell have to stop now."

It sounded like a typical, military response to a complicated and tragic situation. Authorities believe that 21 soldiers from Fort Campbell killed themselves in 2009, the same year that the Army reported 160 potential suicides, the most since 1980, when it started recording those deaths.

Here's a funny man.. :shock:

Wake The Fuck Up!
Before God was, I am
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:As for the question: in which historical battle would you take a stand and fight? This is a good question for anyone to consider. And we can posit hypothetically that you will survive the battle. Okay?
Rorke's Drift!!!

sin

:pickle:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:I thought he was 1/3 Irish, 1/3 Mexican, 1/3 Polish?
1/2 Spanish*, 1/4 Irish, 1/8 Swedish, 1/8 Lithuanian.

*There is a difference between nationality and ethnicity. Ethnic Mexicans are, at the very least, part Indian.
So this is what? Not you?

"To: F16Fighter
I've been studying American History for 23 years. I hold a BA in History from UT Austin. My grandfather was a wetback who didn't speak a lick of English. 60 years later his son and grandson are college grads living comfortable upper middle class lives. My father used an ROTC scholarship to pay his way through school and served in the US Army for nearly 20 years. I used the Army College Fund to pay for the last year of my school. I served one 4 year term with the 1st Cavalry Division, including service in the Gulf War and a subsequent deployment to Kuwait. So don't tell me Mexicans don't assimilate and don't work. Hell, I don't even speak Spanish.
Your opinions are factually incorrect, racist, disgusting and decidedly un-American. You would be well advised to crack a book some day and pause just for second to remember who you are and where you come from. Mexicans do all the shitty jobs that natives don't want to do. Just like the Irish, Chinese, Italians etc. did before them. Mexicans have come to this country for the all same reasons as our ancestors.

28 posted on November 30, 2001 11:15:09 AM PST by mvscal"
:popcorn:
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

2001?

Jesus Christ!

Moving Sale wrote: Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew you were pathetic............... but holy fuck. :shock:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Took four seconds to find it you child molesting fuckhole.

BTW it is pretty clear who's nutsack you are hanging from. You guys having a Klan meeting down there? :doh: :lol: :doh:
Stanley Pickkkle

I read that post from mvscal years and years ago. It's from Free Republic and a debate about amnesty.

I don't see what your problem with his quote is all about. His father was probably one of the beautiful mexicans with direct descendents from SPAIN, not those disgusting little midget mexzoid indigeous indians.

Seems to me that you just confirmed mvscal was telling us the truth when he said he is half spanish.

Thanks!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Stanley Pickkkle wrote: His father was probably one of the beautiful mexicans with direct descendents from SPAIN, not those disgusting little midget mexzoid indigeous indians.
A lot of GERMANS immigrated to Mexico in the late 19th early 20th centuries. Could be that mvscal's großvater was a beautiful blond haired blue eyed Nazi wetback.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Holy crap R-pleasejackmeofflittlegirl there IS a Klan meeting going on down there. Are you wearing a hood or are you of in the bushes (shudder) fucking one of the horses?
Stanley Pickkkle

Mikey wrote:
Stanley Pickkkle wrote: His father was probably one of the beautiful mexicans with direct descendents from SPAIN, not those disgusting little midget mexzoid indigeous indians.
A lot of GERMANS immigrated to Mexico in the late 19th early 20th centuries. Could be that mvscal's großvater was a beautiful blond haired blue eyed Nazi wetback.

Good Point Mikey!
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Did you really think the fact that you were able to find the exact quote you needed from nine years ago in mere seconds somehow made you look less obsessive? :lol:

RACK you. Just when your act gets tired and repetitive, you find a way to tard your game up.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Toddowen wrote:I'm regretting my not visiting the General Patton Museum that's off the I-10 east of Palm Springs when I was out that way recently. Next time, I'm checking it out.
The next time I'm down in Georgia, I'm checking out the Currahee Military Museum in Toccoa. I saw the sign for the museum on I-85 as I was heading into South Carolina. Sadly it was way too late in the day to visit. But next time I'm making a point of spending a day out in Toccoa.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Stanley Pickkkle

Toddowen wrote:
Stanley Pickkkle wrote: His father was probably one of the beautiful mexicans with direct descendents from SPAIN
:lol:

Are you visualizing Camillo Villegas, Lorenzo Lamas, or Antonio Banderas when you're thinking of Mvscal's dad?

Jeez, dude.....too fukken gay.

Wow....aren't you the little homophobe.

Personally, I don't think it's gay to recognize the fact that European Spanish people are some of the most attractive people on the planet and those little mexzoid indigeious indians are some of the most hideous creatures on the planet. Exactly what part of truth and honesty do you find gay?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

So...Tyrone must be passing pcccle off to Manuel now.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Stanley Pickkkle

I bet mvscal's grandpappy looked more like these handsome spanish matadors.

as opposed to this illegal alien messican mexzoid.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Stanley Pickkkle wrote:

I bet mvscal's grandpappy looked more like these handsome spanish matadors.
:facepalm:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Stanley Pickkkle

BSmack wrote:

Is the truth too gay for you too?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Stanley Pickkkle wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Is the truth too gay for you too?
Right about now you're making Ernst Rohm look downright butch.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What...I'm not butch!?

B-smack, Rohm invented butch. The original brown shirt, he was the actual muscle that brought the shrieking corporal to power. Without Rohm and his massive SA thug brigade, no Nazi Germany, period. Not even close. No surprise, Hitler wanted him dead immediately--long knives, fake apologies at the fake Nuremberg rally only two months later, the new lap dog, Lutze, installed.

As for the pure Castilians beautifying Mexico, sure, these insane racist pieces of shit set the nascent nation back a hundred years or so with their demented fantasies of giant personal fiefdoms and similar feudal social structure--until they got kicked the fuck out. The pictures of the bullfighters posted by the panting gay Pikkle are obviously not Castilians, btw. The real ones prided themselves on their Germanic appearance, etc.

Before God was, I am
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Picccle, stop parading your gayness on the board. This is a bannable offense - AND it explains the ringing in your ears.

You have been warned, you filthy pervert.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Stanley Pickkkle wrote:
BSmack wrote:

Is the truthtoo gay for you too?
As a matter of fact, yes. I thought that had been unequivocally established. Mtool cruises from one gay enclave to another while selling trinkets to faux-chainmail clad, socially retarded misfits.

That probably isn't too gay for you, though. I suppose it's all a matter of perspective.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:I thought he was 1/3 Irish, 1/3 Mexican, 1/3 Polish?
1/2 Spanish*, 1/4 Irish, 1/8 Swedish, 1/8 Lithuanian.

*There is a difference between nationality and ethnicity. Ethnic Mexicans are, at the very least, part Indian.
So this is what? Not you?

"To: F16Fighter
I've been studying American History for 23 years. I hold a BA in History from UT Austin. My grandfather was a wetback who didn't speak a lick of English. 60 years later his son and grandson are college grads living comfortable upper middle class lives. My father used an ROTC scholarship to pay his way through school and served in the US Army for nearly 20 years. I used the Army College Fund to pay for the last year of my school. I served one 4 year term with the 1st Cavalry Division, including service in the Gulf War and a subsequent deployment to Kuwait. So don't tell me Mexicans don't assimilate and don't work. Hell, I don't even speak Spanish.
Your opinions are factually incorrect, racist, disgusting and decidedly un-American. You would be well advised to crack a book some day and pause just for second to remember who you are and where you come from. Mexicans do all the shitty jobs that natives don't want to do. Just like the Irish, Chinese, Italians etc. did before them. Mexicans have come to this country for the all same reasons as our ancestors.

28 posted on November 30, 2001 11:15:09 AM PST by mvscal"
:popcorn:
Still struggling with the difference between ethnicity and nationality? How much more clearly can it be explained?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Toddowen wrote:
mvscal wrote:
What is your all-time favorite war flick?
Apocalypse Now

What about Patton?
George C Scott was great. Patton himself was a wildly overrated dickbag. Sure he was a colorful character and had his moments here and there, but so did George A. Custer. Patton merely had the decency to punch out before he met his own Little Big Horn.
Stanley Pickkkle

mvscal wrote: Still struggling with the difference between ethnicity and nationality? How much more clearly can it be explained?

Come on, mvscal. Tell them I was right! Come on.

Please!
Please!
Please!
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Stanley Pickkkle wrote:Tell them I was right! Come on.

Please!
Please!
Please!
No one here really cares to know if "once you go back, you never go back."
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

R-Jack wrote:Did you really think the fact that you were able to find the exact quote you needed from nine years ago in mere seconds somehow made you look less obsessive? :lol:
Do you even know what the word obsessive means? I post here how often? You post here how often? He posts here how often?

Nice to see you take time away from molesting your daughter to post inane comments though. I sure she like the break.

mvskkkal,
I know the meanings of the words. YOU seem to be the one having the problem you vapid racist fuckstain.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I also know what the words "spin" and "flailing" mean, but I thank you for sharing the definition anyway.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

And you seem to have the definition of 'nutsackswinging' down too. Rack you for being a total POS instead of just a regular POS. Reach for the stars asshat.