RACK Al Davis!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: RACK Al Davis!

Post by Cuda »

However anybody wants to characterize the dust up, it didn't seem to prevent the Raiders from going ass to mouth on Dallas.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Cuda wrote:However anybody wants to characterize the dust up, it didn't seem to prevent the Raiders from going ass to mouth on Dallas.
Unfortunately thats true......for the reserves. I had pretty damn good seats to watch the Cowboy's "depth" get their asses handed to them.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Hanson doesn't file charges. In Cali, law enforcement brings their case to the D.A. who decides to file whether the victim is cooperative or not.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

socal wrote:Hanson doesn't file charges. In Cali, law enforcement brings their case to the D.A. who decides to file whether the victim is cooperative or not.
This contradicts what is said in the article that mvscal posted.

- Randy Hanson, the assistant coach who somehow suffered a fractured jaw in an altercation with head coach Tom Cable, has hired a lawyer and is pressing charges against coach Cable for allegedly punching him.

At any rate, if charges are filed against Cable, we've got a different ballgame.

He obviously has to attempt to defend himself.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

poptart wrote:At any rate, if charges are filed against Cable, we've got a different ballgame.

Uhn... no "we" don't. Before this latest news broke, it was already determined that he's unfit to be a leader. The fact that you think charges must be filed in order for this to be true makes you a colossal dumbfuck. It doesn't even matter that Cable appears to be a raving lunatic on top of everthing else ("Imma gonna kill you??" :lol: ) The bottom line is he has no control over his employees or his temper. If his employees had any respect for him, they wouldn't be running their mouths in meetings. In a league where discipline is paramount to team success, how do you think the players react to this bullshit?

Who cares about charges? You talking about charges? Charges? Welcome to the Oakland Alameda Circus. Your team is fucked. Again.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

ucant wrote:Before this latest news broke, it was already determined that he's unfit to be a leader.
When and how?

Quick ... make up some shit.

The fact that you think charges must be filed in order for this to be true (that Cable is unfit to be a leader) makes you a colossal dumbfuck.
World record for number of times moving the goal post within a single thread.

Feel free to link us up to me saying that charges must be filed in order for Tom Cable to be shown to be unfit as a leader.

- Jeopardy Theme -

Uncut, charges have not been brought.
There is now talk of charges.

Charges ... might ... be brought.

Then there is the ol' innocent until PROVEN guilty dealie.

There are two sides to a story.

If it gets to court, we'll hopefully get to the TRUTH of the matter.

You've heard of these concepts, right?

I deal in facts.

You are dealing in convicting a guy of a criminal act based on what you think might have happened.

... and goal post moving after you've been taken to the woodshed for dispaying idiocy.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

poptart wrote:I deal in facts.
Fact. Someone's jaw got broken in a meeting where Cable is the highest ranking employee in the room. That right there is proof enough that he's not head coach material. He has no control over his employees (including himself, apparently.) It doesn't matter that Cable was the person responsible for breaking said jaw and threatened to kill him.

Stop with the moving goalpost bullshit. I stated in my opening salvo that this was no accident. What in the fuck do you think that means?
poptart wrote:You are dealing in convicting a guy of a criminal act based on what you think might have happened.
Wrong. I could give two shits about the charges and any subsequent conviction. My employees don't run their mouths during my meetings. No one's jaw gets broken during my meetings. Why? Because I command their their respect. Your boy Cable is unfit to be a leader. Do you understand?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

You say Cable is not head coach material and he is unfit to be a leader.

To that, I say I don't know if he'll succeed as Raider head coach or not.

He took over a trainwreck in the wake of the Kiffin debacle last year and got the team to improve and play hard down the stretch in ... "meaningless" ... games.
I liked that.

It's a new season and I just don't know if the team will show more improvement or not.

I'm not going to draw any conclusions on the incident in the coach's room because I am not privvy to many FACTS ... yet.

And I'm certainly not going to draw any conclusions on Tom Cable as head coach because he's only coached a handful of games.

You're free to have your own opinion that he clearly sucks.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

poptart wrote:
socal wrote:Hanson doesn't file charges. In Cali, law enforcement brings their case to the D.A. who decides to file whether the victim is cooperative or not.
This contradicts what is said in the article that mvscal posted.

- Randy Hanson, the assistant coach who somehow suffered a fractured jaw in an altercation with head coach Tom Cable, has hired a lawyer and is pressing charges against coach Cable for allegedly punching him.

At any rate, if charges are filed against Cable, we've got a different ballgame.

He obviously has to attempt to defend himself.
Poppie,

There isn't a contradiction here just a dumbfuck reporter who doesn't know the difference. Hanson's lawyer can push for, cajole, persuade, and press for charges. He's not the district attorney who brings forth charges on behalf of the People of California and files them.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Article from Michael Silver on Yahoo

NAPA, Calif. – The 80-year-old legend sat silently in a motorized cart, watching his most-dreaded football nightmare play out in all its twisted splendor. There were Al Davis’ Oakland Raiders on Wednesday morning, hosting the third of four joint training camp practices with the San Francisco 49ers, getting physically and verbally abused by their cross-Bay rivals and meekly submitting to the butt-whipping.

“I love it when they can’t compete!” 49ers cornerback Nate Clements(notes) screamed after intercepting Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell(notes) in a lopsided red-zone drill, setting off a barrage of condescending cackles from the visitors in red and gold.

Cable, left, being introduced as the interim coach by Davis last September.
(Jed Jacobsohn/Getty)

Related CoverageSign up for Fantasy Football, now with free live scoring More From Michael SilverVick's signing puts pressure back on McNabb Aug 14, 2009 Titans RB duo slimmer, bolder Aug 13, 2009 ADVERTISEMENT

As his obviously intimidated offense continued to struggle, and the 49ers celebrated each interception with cocksure elation, Davis couldn’t have been thrilled by his team’s passivity. Yet in one sense, the Raiders’ lack of fight could have been construed as a promising sign. After learning earlier this week that the NFL will investigate an Aug. 5 incident in which defensive assistant Randy Hanson was hospitalized with a fractured jaw – reportedly sustained during an altercation with head coach Tom Cable, who has denied his involvement – Davis has once again been confronted with a culture steeped in incidents involving internal turmoil.

(On Wednesday night a source close to Hanson told Yahoo! Sports that the coach is back in a hospital because of swelling in his jaw. The source insisted Cable “is definitely” responsible for the injury and that “I was told Tom had to be pulled off of him two times.”)

Violent confrontations between employees is nothing new for a franchise that has compiled the NFL’s worst overall record (24-72) during the past six seasons. Interviews with numerous current and former players, coaches and front-office employees reveal a consistent pattern of physically charged clashes, most of which went unreported. In addition, the principals rarely incurred overt discipline, creating the impression that lawlessness is a way of life in Raiderland.

“It’s never a dull moment,” says USC receivers coach John Morton, who worked for the Raiders in various capacities from 1997-2004. “It’s hard to be a Raider – it’s not for everybody. If you’re a player or coach, you’ve got to have thick skin. And every time you hear something about the Raiders, it’s something that’s kind of crazy.”

Added another former Raiders assistant who recently worked for the team: “The environment sucks there. Everybody just wants their side to do well so Al doesn’t call them out. Trust me, after what just happened with Cable, this staff already knows they’re fired.”

Given that Davis, among NFL owners, has unrivaled involvement in the day-to-day operation of his franchise, there’s no question that he bears a great deal of responsibility for the contentious environment.

“I just think that’s Al’s way,” says Packers cornerback Charles Woodson(notes), who spent his first eight NFL seasons (1998-2005) in Oakland. “There are forces pulling you every which way, and it just seems like people are never on the same page.”

Or, as one Raiders veteran said earlier this week in response to the Cable incident, “Just another day at the office around here. You know how that goes. It’s always something.”

Among the incidents recalled by that player and some of his former teammates and coaches was a practice-field confrontation at the team’s Alameda, Calif., training headquarters late in 2004 between Morton, then the team’s tight ends coach, and tight end Teyo Johnson(notes). It occurred three days before the final regular-season game after Johnson, an underachieving ’03 second-round NFL draft pick, ran the wrong route in practice.

Several witnesses say that, after Morton loudly upbraided Johnson for his mistake, the player angrily got in the coach’s face and shoved him in the chest. The two men screamed at one another in close proximity before they were separated by players and coaches.

“No, he didn’t push me,” Morton insists. “He got up in my face and chest-bumped me or something. He just snapped and started going off – you know, a player being macho. You’ve got to know your limitations.”

The confrontation brought an end to practice, and as Johnson walked off the field, one former player remembers Davis’ odd reaction: “He was standing in the north end zone and as Teyo walked by Al said, ‘Teyo – you can’t win ‘em all.’ ”

According to the same player Johnson was not disciplined by Davis or then-coach Norv Turner. Johnson remained on the roster until the following summer, when he was released at the end of the preseason. Morton was not retained after the ’04 season.

“They fired the coach and kept the player,” the former player said. “That’s what they do in Oakland.”

In October of 2005 another incident occurred, this time with the coach as the aggressor. According to several people who witnessed the incident, Martin Bayless, then Oakland’s defensive backs coach, got physical with then-rookie cornerback Stanford Routt(notes) in the Oakland Coliseum locker room following the Raiders’ 38-17 victory over the Buffalo Bills.

Witnesses say Bayless was enraged that Routt, who is still with the team, had refused to enter the game as part of the field-goal rush unit, forcing a veteran to race onto the field in his place. Bayless, who did not return messages seeking comment, chewed out Routt at the player’s locker shortly after the game, and things quickly escalated.

“[Bayless] jacked him up into his locker and shoved him down,” recalls one witness who played for the ’05 Raiders.

These as-yet-unreported incidents came in the wake of a high-profile 2003 assault by linebacker Bill Romanowski on teammate Marcus Williams. Punched by Romanowski following a practice-field dispute, Williams sustained a serious eye injury that effectively ended his career. He later filed a civil suit against his Romanowski and was ultimately awarded $340,000 in damages.

“That [punch] got the publicity, but I saw so many things like that,” says one former Raiders player who is now with another team. “I saw a player push a coach and get his game check taken away. Other players would cuss out coaches and get away with it. One coach made a smartass comment and a player pushed him almost to the ground. I saw a coach take a swing at a player. Coaches were verbally going after other coaches. And guys were getting drunk in meetings or coming to practice still drunk from the night before. They’d throw up before we went out on the field, or you could smell the liquor on their breath.”

Some of the franchise’s dysfunction was revealed last Sept. 30 when Davis, in a televised news conference that lasted more than 90 minutes, announced that he had fired second-year coach Lane Kiffin and was promoting Cable, then the offensive line coach, as the interim replacement. Davis said he was firing Kiffin “for cause” – meaning he intended to withhold the balance of the coach’s contract – and part of his case included Kiffin’s treatment of Hanson, the team’s second-year assistant defensive backs coach.

After Hanson reportedly made a derogatory remark in a coach’s meeting following the team’s 41-14 defeat to the Denver Broncos in the ’08 season opener, Kiffin suspended him for five days without Davis’ knowledge.

Following the season, Davis retained Cable as head coach but purged defensive coordinator Rob Ryan and the rest of the team’s defensive assistants – except for Hanson, who remained on the staff with a new title.

According to several sources, Hanson was seen as a Davis favorite and confidante, and thus was resented by numerous players and coaches, particularly Cable.

“Randy Hanson thought he was the smartest guy in the world,” one former Raiders player says. “In our first game [in ’07], we went up against [offensive coordinator] Mike Martz and the Lions, and he went around bragging that he had ‘cracked the code.’ That game [a 36-21 Detroit victory] was a joke – we were out there guessing and getting our asses kicked. In the fourth quarter Martz didn’t call a single play that Randy Hanson had ever seen. Yeah, he sure ‘cracked that code.’ ”

Hanson, several former and current players say, was suspected by his peers of feeding information to Davis.

“The guy’s considered a snitch,” says one player who was with the team in 2007. “Al would come to practice every Thursday and see what we had installed, so if Rob [Ryan] or Lane wanted to put something in the game plan without him knowing, they’d have to put it in for the Friday practice or the [Saturday] walk-through. But [Davis] would find out and get mad, and they thought Hanson was the guy telling him. We didn’t trust him, either.”

It’s unclear whether Cable’s potential mistrust of Hanson precipitated the Aug. 5 incident that landed the assistant in the hospital, but several sources familiar with the two men believe this was the case. On Monday, AOL FanHouse reported that Cable had hit Hanson and that the assistant “never saw it coming.” A police report taken at Queen of the Valley Hospital in Napa on Aug. 6 identified neither Hanson nor the attacker.

Hanson was not at practice on Monday when the FanHouse report surfaced and has not been spotted in at the Raiders’ facilities since (as of Wednesday evening). At the start of their Monday afternoon practice a group of Raiders made light of the incident, chanting “Cable, Bumaye” – a reference to the “Ali, Bumaye” chant in Zaire during the 1974 “Rumble In The Jungle” heavyweight fight between Muhammad Ali and George Foreman. (The chant translates to “Cable Kill Him!)

On Monday Cable declined to discuss the reported incident, calling it an internal matter. He reversed course in a conversation that evening with ESPN analyst Mark Schlereth, his former teammate at the University of Idaho, claiming “nothing happened” – words he repeated to a large gathering of reporters after the first joint practice with the 49ers on Tuesday morning.

Hanson, according to one friend, is deliberately sitting back on the advice of his lawyers while Cable and other Raiders officials make potentially damning statements. It is believed by some in the organization that Davis will compensate Hanson for his trouble and attempt to remedy the situation by shifting him to the personnel department.

Cable with Russell during last week’s preseason opener.
(Jed Jacobsohn/Getty)

On Wednesday, as Romanowski looked on as a credentialed camp visitor, the Raiders’ offensive unit appeared shell-shocked in its competition with the fired-up 49ers, who grew louder with each interception or pass-breakup. Afterward, Cable blamed himself for the struggles, telling reporters he’d instructed Russell to “cut it loose” near the end zone, which led to unnecessary risks.

However, Cable questioned his players’ passive reaction to the beat-down, adding, “Those kinds of things happen to you in a game, so you’ve got to be able to handle those adversity moments and just get back on the horse and go again. I didn’t think we did a very good job of that, but I may have put them in a negative situation, too.”

If Cable is found by the league to be culpable in the Hanson incident, he may have put his players in a negative situation that could set a tenuous tone for the ’09 season and put his job in jeopardy.

Then again, as his owner could certainly attest, you can’t win ‘em all.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Oh ... a Mike Silver Oakland Raider piece.

Google Nancy Gay.

She can be your fliend, too.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Raiders vs. Saints notes

Damn y'all.

8 minutes to go in the 3rd preseason game against the Saints and it's 45-0. It was 31-0 at the half.

Saints 2nd string offense pushed Oakland's 1st string D down the field pretty easily.

Even Joey Harrington threw a TD.

Garcia proved to be able to spark something when he got in.

Plunkett and Flores were pretty good in the booth.

ok, now Garcia throws a td.

This is supposed to be more than an audition preseason game, it's the dress rehearsal version. But if there is a time to hit rock bottom and then rebound from there, errrmm, now would be it.

velocet
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

velo wrote:Saints 2nd string offense pushed Oakland's 1st string D down the field pretty easily.
I wrote this in another thread ...
poptart wrote:three negatives
1. overall defense -- undersized, soft v. the run, and lacking depth. Other than that, we're fine.
We don't have the horses on defense.

I see a lot of 45-14 games in our future.

Al needs to work a deal (Fargas, pick(s), one of our QB's) to get D-Line and Linebacker help.

We're fucked, basically.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I feel bad that the Raiders have become this pathetic.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

R-Jack wrote:Gonna be a long year folks.

Thank goodness we get two turns at the Broncos this year. The Raiders have major issues, but the Donkeys are the Atomic Punks of the NFL this year.
And the Chiefs ain't much to watch either. Pathetic O-line play got Cassell injured on the first series last night so we got to see Tyler Thigpen do his best Rich Gannon imitation, which he's not very good at.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

How long is Cassell out?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Cuda wrote:How long is Cassell out?
With Pioli and Haley there's no telling.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Orton may or may not be ready for the season opener due to a badly sliced & dislocated but not broken (allegedly) "upper extremity"
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:With Pioli and Haley there's no telling.
I think Pioli is the one driving the "hey... let's be as vague as possible about injuries" thing. See also, Denver (McDaniel) having only injury status reports: upper or lower extremity injury. I think they're trying to "one up" Belichick in this regard.

I fully expect one/both of them to migrate towards either "dead" or "alive" for future reports.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Napa D.A. -- no charges filed in the Randy Hanson broken jaw incident.

Included in the press release:

The evidence is overwhelming that Mr. Cable
did not intend to inflict the injury suffered.

There ya go, pantloads.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

You weren't there.

The incident was fully investigated.
People in the room were interviewed.

Overwhelming evidence that Cable didn't intend to inflict the injury.

Closed.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:No biggie? Jawbones and teeth just somehow happen to chip and shatter for no particular reason at all?
These are things YOU say, not words that I said.

Authorities fully investigated the incident and have determined that Tom Cable did not intend to inflict injury.

Those are the facts.

I wasn't in the room, so I don't know what went down.

I do know, however, that those investigating the incident also said that Randy Hanson provided conflicting testimony of the events that day, and his recollection of the event did not match that of others in the room or of evidence they found in the process of their investigation.

As for the team or the league reprimanding Cable somehow for the incident, this is the statement the league released after investigators found Cable had no intention of inflicting the injury.

“We will review the decision announced earlier today by the
Napa District Attorney and the facts developed in the underlying
investigation. Following that review, we will take appropriate
action, if any, under our policies.”

That's where that stands.

And at this point, in light of no charges being filed, I find it very unlikely that the Raiders will reprimand Cable for the incident.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:Try it at work tomorrow and see how it plays out for you.
Try what?

Try not intending to inflict injury on someone else?

Ok, IN.

Since you seem to know so much more than those who investigated the incident, tell us what Cable did in that room.

Tell us what Hanson did.

Face it, 'tard, this event didn't come to the conclusion you wanted, so now you're nursing your own bruised uterus while lashing out at others.

Pipe down and fetch me a sammich, bitch.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Gentlemen, gentlemen....

Neither of you are wrong.

This incident is the least of both your worries.

Hug it out.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:FACT: Employee, Randy Hanson, suffered a fractured jaw and two cracked teeth during a staff meeting.
Yes

mvscal wrote:FACT: Sr. management represented by the head coach, Tom Cable, flew into a rage and needed to be physically restrained from assaulting a subordinate employee.
No

The lead investigator in the case, Gary Lieberstein, said this.

There were heated words and certainly Mr. Cable was not
happy with what was going on. Straight candid, he was angry.
But we have no evidence physical threats were made."

NO evidence physical threats where made.

Cable did NOT intend to inflict injury.

Those are the FACTS.

Gosh, now who to believe?
The man who fully investigated the incident, or some greasy internet message board hack?

:lol:
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

poptart wrote: The lead investigator in the case, Gary Lieberstein, said this.

There were heated words and certainly Mr. Cable was not
happy with what was going on. Straight candid, he was angry.
But we have no evidence physical threats were made."

NO evidence physical threats where made.

Cable did NOT intend to inflict injury.

Those are the FACTS.

Gosh, now who to believe?
The man who fully investigated the incident, or some greasy internet message board hack?

:lol:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:Then how were those injuries inflicted?
I don't know.
I wasn't there.

The D.A. knew he had no case, so no charges were brought.
That's how it goes.

Cable is not only not guilty of a crime, he wasn't even charged with one.

No intent to inflict harm was found.
No physical threats were found to have been made.

It's pretty entertaining watching you 'tards flail around in your own shit.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

poptart wrote:No intent to inflict harm was found.
No physical threats were found to have been made.
mvscal wrote:How the fuck would you know? You weren't there, remember?
The man who did the investigation SAID that there is NO EVIDENCE of those things.

Now if you'd like to provide some EVIDENCE of these things that you wish had happened, feel free to begin.

Go ...

LMAO
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Looks like Cable likes to smack his bitches up too.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=a ... &type=lgns
2 women accuse Raiders coach of violent behavior
By The Associated Press
20 minutes ago

Buzz up! 0 PrintThe former wife of Oakland Raiders coach Tom Cable and a recent girlfriend tell ESPN he has a history of violent behavior toward women.

Sandy Cable and Marie Lutz said on “Outside the Lines” that Cable hit them during relationships going back more than 20 years.

Cable told The Associated Press on Sunday the only time he struck a woman was more than 20 years ago when he said Sandy Cable committed adultery. Cable said in a statement he slapped her with an open hand and he’s “felt sorrow about that moment ever since.”

The Raiders coach recently was accused by assistant coach Randy Hanson of breaking his jaw during a fight in a coaches meeting. A California district attorney chose not to pursue charges
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Those are some lying bitches. Lies, all lies. The HC of the 'duhs is an altar boy.

~ 'tart
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I don't see a problem here.

Sin,

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Wagon wrote:Those are some lying bitches. Lies, all lies. The HC of the 'duhs is an altar boy.

~ 'tart
lol

Or ... you could stay on topic.

I have no idea if the things the women say are true.
And the D.A. didn't fully investigate them and then declare that there is ... no evidence.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:Except for Hanson's broken jaw and teeth.

No... no, hey. It doesn't matter that Cable's outburst caused the injuries. He didn't intend for them to happen. That's the only relevant thing here. Well... that and, the fact that Jamadozendonutsinmymaw Russell throws a fairly accurate ball.

Sin,
poptard
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:I have no idea if the things the women say are true.
Of course you don't.

Women drop false accusatioms all the time live on ESPN... except Cable admitted to one such incident.

Face it... your coach is serial piece of abusive shit.

Not sure why you'd want to defend this guy any further.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Wagon, it's not a matter of wanting to defend him.

It's a matter of TRUTH.

The truth is, the D.A. fully investigated the Hanson incident and found NO evidence that Cable either made threats or assaulted him.

If you want to join the chorus of those singing ... GUILTY ... toward a man who was found INNOCENT without even having charges filed against him, so be it.

Mvscal, the same thing I told ucant -- if Cable caused Hanson's injuries then it should be no problem for him to file a civil suit and get over.

Right?

Let's see him do that.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

poptart wrote: ..a man who was found INNOCENT..
Not exactly...
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

poptart wrote:Mvscal, the same thing I told ucant -- if Cable caused Hanson's injuries.
WTF do you mean... if? This is the lie "story" everyone told the DA:

"Lieberstein said the coaches told police that Cable became angry and rushed toward Hanson, but Washington stepped between the two. Cable ran into Washington, who bumped into Hanson and knocked him out of his chair."

Let's assume for a minute that this total bullshit story is the truth. Even this blatant lie should tell anyone with a semi-functioning brainstem that Cable CAUSED the injuries. It doesn't matter if you weren't in the room. Answer the fucking question: If Cable didn't lose his cool and rush towards Hanson... would Hanson have fallen out of his chair, broken his jaw, and lost some teeth? Use what's left of your brain for a minute and mull this over.

Then. Kindly go fist yourself and the wife beater whose balls you're tonguing. My only hope is that your pathetic excuse of a coach somehow lasts through next year and NE is rewarded with a Top 3 pick based largely upon this shitstain's incompetence. Bitch.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Ucan't, if Cable caused the injuries then Hanson will have no problem winning a civil suit ... if he brings one.

If that happens, I'll be the first to say, "Yep, Cable was out of control and it's pitiful that another man was pretty badly injured because of it."

Why do you think the D.A., rather than simply saying he wasn't bringing charges against Cable, made a point of saying he found NO evidence Cable threatened or assaulted Hanson?

Why did he say that?

:?:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:if Cable caused the injuries then Hanson will have no problem winning a civil suit ... if he brings one.
A civil suit, you're still pulling that card? :meds:

If Cable were the coach for any other team, you'd have him crucified by now.... or you wouldn't give a fuck.

Go take a shower.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:
poptart wrote:Why do you think the D.A., rather than simply saying he wasn't bringing charges against Cable, made a point of saying he found NO evidence Cable threatened or assaulted Hanson?

Why did he say that?

:?:
He didn't say that. He said he couldn't get a conviction. No evidence of a threat or assault?
Cable became angry and rushed toward Hanson, but Washington stepped between the two. Cable ran into Washington, who bumped into Hanson and knocked him out of his chair."
Try again, shitstain.
LMAO

Again, pretard -- exact words from the D.A.:

"The evidence is overwhelming that Mr. Cable
did not intend to inflict the injury suffered."

"We have no evidence physical threats were made."

Cable did not intend to inflict the injuries and no physical threats were made.

Straight from the D.A.'s mouth.

You can suck on that.

We do you fucksticks want to run with ALLEGATIONS, when the D.A. has SAID that they are bunk?

Yes, Wagon, of course a civil suit.

Why would Hanson not file a civil suit?

Oh ... maybe if he has no case.

If Cable is guilty of something, fine, let Hanson bring the suit.

That'll be fine.