Where Were You?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

JMak
I merely noted

Re: Where Were You?

Post by JMak »

Kid Gashville? Clever. No, really. Rubbing those two brain cells together to come up with the word "gash," was quite clever considering that gash plays no role in your life whatsoever.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

JMak wrote: Did I miss something?
Just about everything. Maybe I should have said "comprehend" instead of "read".
Look in the mirror, bitch.
What's next, I'm rubber you're glue?

Ejection noted.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Mikey wrote:Just about everything. Maybe I should have said "comprehend" instead of "read".
Hmmm, everything? Your "smack" would have more bite if it at all resembled reality. As it sits now, your "smack" has as much bite as four-day old, left out in the sun Coke.

~cue the I don't waste good smack... copout~
Ejection noted.
Is it? That doesn't even make sense. Perhaps you oughta hit the cereal a little harder, Mikey. Your brain needs those vitamins.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

JMak wrote:Image
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Skin piccolo most likely.

I was preparing for this Saturday night's Dyke March which goes right up my street--in fact, we've got more to do!
Before God was, I am
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

IndyFrisco wrote:Image
See, I can post clever pictures, too, numbnuts.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

JMak wrote:IKYABWAI?
Didn't realize you were in Kansas City.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

IndyFrisco wrote:
LOL. Twice in one thread even.
KCwannabe wrote:Look in the mirror, bitch.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

IndyFrisco wrote:
You do well for someone who communicates via straw.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...bwaha :bode: I was here updating Q's post and the first one in to announce Jacko's demise...I'll never forget the moment when I realized I was the one...

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... =2&t=32087
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

ChargerMike wrote:...bwaha :bode: I was here updating Q's post and the first one in to announce Jacko's demise...I'll never forget the moment when I realized I was the one...

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... =2&t=32087
You are definitely da man today. Maybe we can all pitch in and buy you one white glove to commemorate the occasion.

Hmmm...now I'm wondering...is that single glove thing the original behind the single sleeve crap that half the NBA gangstas are sporting these days?

Just one more thing to thank the dead guy for.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I vaguely remember hearing about JFK being offed- all I remember was being pissed that my cartoons weren't on TV the following Saturday

When Elvis took his final dump, I was working a summer job (I thought at the time it was a great career move on his part, btw)

I don't really remember when I heard about John Lennon, and I only gave a moment's thought when Sinatra, Dean Martin, Frank Zappa & Johnny Cash croaked- something along the lines of "Oh. Well that kinda sucks" and that was about it

ALL of them were far better musical talents than Jacko. Why the fuck should I give a shit that Freako assumed room temperature?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Cuda wrote:I vaguely remember hearing about JFK being offed- all I remember was being pissed that my cartoons weren't on TV the following Saturday

When Elvis took his final dump, I was working a summer job (I thought at the time it was a great career move on his part, btw)

I don't really remember when I heard about John Lennon, and I only gave a moment's thought when Sinatra, Dean Martin, Frank Zappa & Johnny Cash croaked- something along the lines of "Oh. Well that kinda sucks" and that was about it

ALL of them were far better musical talents than Jacko. Why the fuck should I give a shit that Freako assumed room temperature?
You remember the offing of JFK? Fukk, you're old. I was busy crying and loading my diaper like the rest of the 6 month olds.

As for the rest being better musical talents? Lennon, undoubtedly. He could actually create rather than just sing what was put i front of him. Zappa, same thing. Musical genius. Cash I think did quite a bit of writing too. Deano and Sinatra? Well, I think they are more in the jacko category of performer, but, unlike the king of pop, they just got better with age... for awhile anyway. Elvis is the closest to Jacko. Very talented performer, extremely popular early on. And both went to shit, although I think we can say that jacko went more to shit than elvis. Now that's a fukking accomplishment right there, to say you aged worse than elvis presley. Quite possibly the only person able to make that claim.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Sudden Sam wrote:and the South Africa-Brazil soccer game (yeah, I was that desperate...who won?)
Brazil 1, South Africa 0
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Shocking score there. Really.

:mrgreen:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

8)
R-Jack wrote:
Yes, that just happened.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Not only that, but look there! Hey! The only score came in the 87th minute, on a free kick!

Just...shocking. Wild, just wild.

:)

socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

The truly shocking outcome was in the other semifinal.
R-Jack wrote:
Yes, that just happened.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

What would truly be shocking is if a win over Spain in something called the "Confederation Cup" amounted to ESPN showing more than a quick shot from the game of a guy pulling his jersey over his face while running around the field as if he's Ferris Buehler in the Chicago Museum of Art.

Even then, it'd probably be shown at the very tail end of the show, right after the tear-jerker about the kid whose wheel fell off during his aborted Pine Wood Derby run.

Wake me when they can beat Zimbabwe A&M in the World Cup tournament.

Better yet, when Euroclone begins to come in here and post about the U.S. soccer team more than he posts about the Tampa Bay Bucs, okay, now we're getting somewhere.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think Jacko wanted to play the skin flute - piccolo.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Van wrote:Wake me when they can beat Zimbabwe A&M in the World Cup tournament.
Would that make you Pro-Bushfire, IndySacto?

:lol:

Van wrote:Better yet, when Euroclone begins to come in here and post about the U.S. soccer team more than he posts about the Tampa Bay Bucs, okay, now we're getting somewhere.
This would be the year. Malcolm Glazer might even kick in a few bucks for you to get Fox Soccer Channel.
R-Jack wrote:
Yes, that just happened.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Did Jacko ever play an instrument?
A trombone?
Dreams......Temporary Madness
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

socal wrote:Brazil 1, South Africa 0
1? Whoa, that's a mighty potent offense.

-Auburn
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Did Jacko ever play an instrument?
Maybe the jerk offs assuming that Jacko and Jerry are ripping it up right now may want to consider that.....fucking stupid take

Some how I don't think the Jacko could pick up a guitar and even come close to hanging with Jerry, who was a decent, although not a great player.

I don't think Jacko ever had a guitar in his hand, probably because he was too busy fondling little boys.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Derron wrote: Some how I don't think the Jacko could pick up a guitar and even come close to hanging with Jerry, who was a decent, although not a great player.
Now you've done it.

I expect :dins: will be in here shortly to explain how fukking stupid you are for that statement. I'm not the biggest dead fan around, but, I still gotta rate jerry G a few notches up from decent. Fukkin' guy could play just about anything style wise, well.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Sudden Sam wrote:Obviously a helluva lot of people enjoyed his music. I was not one of them, other than some early Jackson Five stuff. Different tastes.
Same here.

The difference between us, though, is that I was a freshman in college when Thriller came out. And ND was 3:1 guys:girls at the time. And every girl at ND, or so it seemed, loved him (I guess they didn't yet realize that he preferred young boys). Long and short of all of that was that I had to spend four years pretending to like him. Once I graduated, I decided I was gonna be a little more honest about what I liked and didn't like, musically speaking.

I was a rocker, so Jackson wasn't my cup of tea, musically speaking (you could've knocked me over with a feather first time I heard Beat It on the local rock station -- I guess they figured Eddie Van Halen's guitar work qualified that as a rock song). I can see where other people whose musical tastes differed from mine enjoyed him, though.

As for the question posed in the thread, I was at the dinner table when my son said, "Dad, Michael Jackson is dead." My first and completely spontaneous reaction was, "No he isn't." (Full disclosure: a few years back, I was watching the Rollerball remake on HBO and my son walked in on the scene where LL Cool J got shot. For years after that, he was convinced that LL Cool J was really dead. I thought this might be something similar.) I was shocked to hear it, not because I liked Michael Jackson, but because I'm still young enough (in my own mind anyway) to get shocked when someone close to my age dies, and he was only six years older than me.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I was a bit shocked at first, then realized that it was amazing he lasted this long considering what he put himself through medically.