Texas Posters - Does This Concern You?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Re: Texas Posters - Does This Concern You?

Post by Vito Corleone »

And you don't think Texas and Oklahoma wouldn't blow the whistle on each other if given the chance, how about Texas and A&M, Arkansas and Texas? Hell anyone and Texas, cause i don't know of too many schools that are partnering with Texas in anything sports related.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
minorthreat
Elwood

Post by minorthreat »

Chizik should be forced to take the DC and OC he brought to ISU. The defense was horrible and the offense was unorganized.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Papa Willie wrote:We're all ball-sucking homers. None of us would be here if we weren't. :D
Actually, the glue that has held this group together for so long is the fact we (sans a few) are as far away from Ballsucking Homers as you can get. If we wanted that shit, we'd go to our team boards where anyone who questions anything related to their team is banned. Hence, the response in this thread.

Despite what you may think, this wasn't a "pile-on" where people just jumped in to spite you for being you. All responses here as far as I could tell were that people felt the same as I have with regard to the differences between t.u. and allbarn. The fact that most of us think this is one of the best CFB boards lends credence to that being more than just an opinion but a fact.

That being said, I have no beef with you in this forum so long as you don't spam the shit out of it like you used to do main forums. I do have a beef with Ballsucking Homers of all varieties, mainly Aggies because some people those assholes represent all of us. Your homering in this thread had reached that level so I called you on it. There's a mindset with many here that, when "challenged", at all costs, maintain your position. I don't post that way. If I fuck up, I admit it. I'm not normally into page counting debates. I know those posters to avoid (BSmack) because it is like talking to a 2 year old when you disagree on something. I never pegged you for that. We'll see though how this thread turns out.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Papa Willie wrote:
Vito Corleone wrote:And you don't think Texas and Oklahoma wouldn't blow the whistle on each other if given the chance, how about Texas and A&M, Arkansas and Texas? Hell anyone and Texas, cause i don't know of too many schools that are partnering with Texas in anything sports related.
Absolutely not. The all-out hate of the Alabama/Auburn rivalry is beyond silly. Ask Sam.
Yea when no one is looking I send love notes to all the sooner fans on this board. Sooners and Longhorns love each other so much we felt necessary to lose to Tech just to make sure our buddies up north could get the chance to play for the MNC.

Your myopia is beyond stupid, The hatred between Texas and Arkansas, Texas Oklahoma, Michigan Ohio State and tons of other rivalries are all just as big as the hate Auburn and Alabama share. Considering Auburn has never really been that good and Alabama has won countless championships I'd say the hate is probably more one sided, and that hate is probably more of penis envy for Alabama than it is equal hate.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Blubberspray, is just getting abused in this thread.

By some of the slowest posters in the College football forum.

Too funny.

the truth
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Papa Willie wrote:
Absolutely not.
ever heard of Hart Lee Dykes?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:I work with many AU fans/grads...

I didn't know you worked on a farm or as a Vet Tech Sam...
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

King Crimson wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
Absolutely not.
ever heard of Hart Lee Dykes?
Or Chris Pryor
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:I work with many AU fans/grads...

I didn't know you worked on a farm or as a Vet Tech Sam...
I coulda rolled with that, but I feel like I've already alienated Spray.
I think he did a well enough job of that on his own in this thread.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Sudden Sam wrote:
he's done it to himself with these two unintentional back to back irony blasts:

"Absolutely not. The all-out hate of the Alabama/Auburn rivalry is beyond silly. Ask Sam."

"Your channeled in your little country-fuck portion of the world. It wouldn't do you any good to venture outside of it. Stay right where you are, cat. It's your world - we just all live in it."
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Papa Willie wrote:
Difference is - I've been all over the country. You've probably been to your outhouse in the dust bowl. Honestly - the most backwards-assed people I ever saw were in Texas. I've got relatives that moved there and they'd concur.
Well, if it's come to this: I've never lived in Texas, so i wouldn't care to comment on that. i have lived in Norman, OKC, (good for you so far....) Nashville, Boston, Boulder, Lake Tahoe, Durham (NC), Denver, Nederland (CO), back to Boulder and have spent a lot of time in NYC and Rome and Naples, Italy.

edit: and you sunk yourself (if you hadn't completely already) with those unintentional irony blasts.
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:
he's done it to himself with these two unintentional back to back irony blasts:

"Absolutely not. The all-out hate of the Alabama/Auburn rivalry is beyond silly. Ask Sam."

"Your channeled in your little country-fuck portion of the world. It wouldn't do you any good to venture outside of it. Stay right where you are, cat. It's your world - we just all live in it."

Difference is - I've been all over the country. You've probably been to your outhouse in the dust bowl. Honestly - the most backwards-assed people I ever saw were in Texas. I've got relatives that moved there and they'd concur.
You've officially lost absolutely any inkling of credibility in this thread. I haven't just traveled the country but have actually resided all over the country (Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, California, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New York). I've been to the Iron Bowl, Red River Shootout and Army/Navy and they are all about equal other than one (the Iron Bowl) having a group of fans (Allbarn) with a severe inferiority complex. You're only validating that perception in this thread.

The most backassward people in the country reside in Arkansas, closely followed by Pississippi and most of Alabama. Going to Hunstville or Montgomery is like taking a trip back in time to the 1950s. Birmingham is like a miniature version of Pittsburgh with less education and less to do. Mobile is just a complete shithole, other than Daulphin Island, where you're as likely to get carjacked or robbed as just about any major city in the country. Hell the state of Alabama is so prestigious sports wise and economically that outside of the universities all it can muster are a couple of minor league baseball clubs (Double AA and below).

Keep your myopic South Alabama Farmer College opinions inside your local community because that's the only place I see them gaining any ground.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Papa Willie wrote: Look at OU from '88 - '99. God awful. Look at OU in the 60's.
vastly overstated. It was the end of the Wilkinson era and featured a couple losing seasons but OU won the Big 8 3 times in the 60's--which is below par but not God Awful. the 90's, OU only truly SUCKED from about 94-98 (with another Gibbs year in the mix, 91 maybe). otherwise were top 25 bottom feeder who couldn't beat Nebraska or some of McCartney's better, top 5 type CU teams.
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:Look at OU from '88 - '99. God awful. Look at OU in the 60's.
Oklahoma was pretty damn good from 88-91. It was just on probation in 88, 89 & 90. Oklahoma didn't hit it's swoon until 1992 when it went 5-4-1 and even then had a decent season or two mixed in past that point.

1988 Oklahoma finished 2nd in the conference and it's only losses were all to teams that finished the season in top 12 of the country that year. It also beat two teams that finished in top 15 of the country. Finished the season ranked #14 in the AP poll.

1989 Oklahoma finished tied for 2nd in the conference and only had one loss that was really poor.

1990 Oklahoma was one of the best teams in the country. It got upset by Iowa State but that same Iowa State team upset Nebraska, and played the eventual national champs (Colorado) within a touchdown. They also nearly upset Colorado in Boulder but gave up a late pick 6 inside the Colorado 30 that allowed the Buffs to seal the deal. Finished ranked 17th in the country according to the AP poll.

1991 OU's first year off probation and it went to the Gator Bowl where it blasted the ACC #2 team Virginia by 34 points. Damn near tied for the conference by upsetting Nebraska in Lincoln but choked late to lose 19-14 and finished the season rated #16 in the country by the AP.

1993 Oklahoma blasted the preseason #2 team in the country A&M 44-14 and finished the season ranked #17 only having lost to teams ranked in the top 15 of the country during the course of the season and beating 3 other ranked teams.

Granted those aren't traditional top 10 OU football seasons but by no means "God Awful" teams... More like "God Allbarn" like seasons.
Last edited by SunCoastSooner on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

King Crimson wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: Look at OU from '88 - '99. God awful. Look at OU in the 60's.
vastly overstated. It was the end of the Wilkinson era and featured a couple losing seasons but OU won the Big 8 3 times in the 60's--which is below par but not God Awful. the 90's, OU only truly SUCKED from about 94-98 (with another Gibbs year in the mix, 91 maybe). otherwise were top 25 bottom feeder who couldn't beat Nebraska or some of McCartney's better, top 5 type CU teams.
It was 1992 ... in both 91 and 93 OU finished the season ranked.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
It was 1992 ... in both 91 and 93 OU finished the season ranked.
you are right. i looked it up. 92. it all kind of bleeds together at this point.
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
You've officially lost absolutely any inkling of credibility in this thread. I haven't just traveled the country but have actually resided all over the country (Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, California, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New York). I've been to the Iron Bowl, Red River Shootout and Army/Navy and they are all about equal other than one (the Iron Bowl) having a group of fans (Allbarn) with a severe inferiority complex. You're only validating that perception in this thread.

The most backassward people in the country reside in Arkansas, closely followed by Pississippi and most of Alabama. Going to Hunstville or Montgomery is like taking a trip back in time to the 1950s. Birmingham is like a miniature version of Pittsburgh with less education and less to do. Mobile is just a complete shithole, other than Daulphin Island, where you're as likely to get carjacked or robbed as just about any major city in the country. Hell the state of Alabama is so prestigious sports wise and economically that outside of the universities all it can muster are a couple of minor league baseball clubs (Double AA and below).

Keep your myopic South Alabama Farmer College opinions inside your local community because that's the only place I see them gaining any ground.

Oklahoma is essentially a bland fucking wheat field with some oil pumps in it. Seriously - Oklahoma and Arkansas are pretty much the 2 most forgettable states in the country - unable to really associate with any area of the country. So bad, that you felt the need to get out of it.

Now you're bitter, because you're probably living in a shithole in Destin where your property value has gone down by a x2 factor, yet you're struggling just to meet your ever-climbing property taxes in an area where the local governments are fuck-broke.

If it's so bad here in the South, it's pretty funny that you've chosen to live here.

Perhaps you should come to grips with your own situation as opposed to worrying about mine so fucking much. Comprende?
Why would I have stayed there? I have no connection to Oklahoma other than 3 1/2 years in college there. I'm not from there, no immediate family there, etc?

My house is worth just as much as the day I bought it... I live in Sand Destin to be technical about it, not the west side close to Fort Walton.

My business isn't at the same volume as it was three years ago but I'm not the one on boards telling people how I am going broke in the real estate business as you are so you can stop projecting your professional issues towards me and making a fool of yourself anytime you like. I'm not operating in the red as you have admitted doing. Sucks to be a residential peon for yourself, eh?

I also wasn't the one who chose to live here. I did so my ex wife could live closer to her parents after a short time living back in Pittsburgh. Unfortunately that didn't work out so well for her because her Allbarn daddy couldn't afford the home he purchased and has since been foreclosed on... before the market went bad. I on the other hand have since started a profitable business that is still turning a marginal profit in the bad times while other peons such as yourself go broke. You just keep walking that thin blue line right into a big Crimson wall all day... I'm here for you friendo. Comprende?
Last edited by SunCoastSooner on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
1969 6 4
1968 7 4
1967 10 1
1966 6 4
1965 3 7
1964 6 4 1
1963 8 2
1962 8 3
1961 5 5
1960 3 6 1

Elite school numbers? Auburn wasn't very good in the 60's, but did end up winning 3 more games in the same time period than OU did.
Right before your top 5 ranked (at the time) team came into Sugar Bowl in 1971 with Heisman trophy winner that couldn't even rack up 30 yards of rushing against Oklahoma who had the everyone but the band playing by the 4th quarter...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

nobody said those were elite numbers, you cited them yourself as "God Awful".

get a fucking clue.

SCS: thinking back, the 92 season offers one of my worst OU memories of living in Colorado. unranked OU has #7 CU on the ropes and i'm blowing all kinds of smack at a now-dufunct but great mexican bar "Senor Miquels" in Boulder.....and then their kicker knuckleballs a 50 yarder as time expires that may have been higher than the horizontal portion of the goal post for a 15 foot stretch. and just for the tie!

fuckers. it was hard back then, living here.
Last edited by King Crimson on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Papa Willie wrote:
Elite school numbers? Auburn wasn't very good in the 60's, but did end up winning 3 more games in the same time period than OU did.
did you win "3 more games" than OU in any of these decades?

1950's: 93-10-2 (3 NCs)
1970's: 102-13-3 (2 NCs)
1980's: 91-26-2 (NC)
2000's (so far): 102-18 (NC)

stfu. admit it. the thing that makes you such a bitch poster is you don't even stick to the terms of argument/comparison you create (unless it's general references to the "SEC").

edit: and since i hate it when people provide stats or political articles without documentation:

http://soonerstats.com/football/seasons ... decade=all
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Why would I have stayed there? I have no connection to Oklahoma other than 3 1/2 years in college there. I'm not from there, no immediate family there, etc?

But it's a much better place than where you live, isn't it?
My house is worth just as much as the day I bought it... I live in Sand Destin to be technical about it, not the east side close to Fort Walton.
But it's sure as fuck not worth what it was 3-4 years ago, is it? :D
My business isn't at the same volume as it was three years ago but I'm not the one on boards telling people how I am going broke in the real estate business as you are so you can stop projecting your professional issues towards me and making a fool of yourself anytime you like. I'm not operating in the red as you have admitted doing. Sucks to be a residential peon for yourself, eh?
Huh??????? Where have I stated that I was going broke in the real estate business? See - here's where there MIGHT be a slight problem with what you're saying.

I'm not in the real estate business. :lol: Never have been. Where did I admit I was "operating in the red"? God damn, man. Get your facts and/or people straight before you start spouting off. My income has grown nicely for the last two years. I reckon it's a good thing that the entertainment industry isn't as affected through what we're going through right now as you are. So YOU'RE in real estate right now?

Wow, dude. Sorry to hear that. I'd get into another line of work if I were you....
I also wasn't the one who chose to live here. I did so my ex wife could live closer to her parents after a short time living back in Pittsburgh. Unfortunately that didn't work out so well for her because her Allbarn daddy couldn't afford the home he purchased and has since been foreclosed on... before the market went bad. I on the other hand have since started a profitable business that is still turning a marginal profit in the bad times while other peons such as yourself go broke. You just keep walking that thin blue line right into a big Crimson wall all day... I'm here for you friendo. Comprende?
Again - sounds like you're in real estate and losing your ass. Sucks to be you.
Must have mixed you up with someone else.

Don't feel sorry for me...

I am FAR from going broke. I clear more than enough money to live off of comfortably in oil and natural gas royalties from Kerr-McGee and Arrowhead Energy before I even work a day on an annual basis.

My house wasn't even built 3 or 4 years ago. My home is 2 years old and would appraise for a little more than what it did the day it was finished. I might know a thing or two about that considering it is my profession. My work fell off for all of about 4 months this year. It's risen by 10 - 20% every month since September. I'm not a residential moron who was held hostage by loan officers. I'm a commercial appraiser who is a specialist in divided partial interest and eminent domain. Not everyone in the industry is going belly up. Hell when people get foreclosed on I actually make more money. The FDIC requires appraisals on all institution owned and foreclosed holdings every six months. That's a hell of a lot of repeat business!
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i don't leave them out, we talked about them already buttwrench.

and i already covered your appeal to the SEC....might as well post a pic of the Golden Gate Bridge.

try and have a take and not suck.
Last edited by King Crimson on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
1950's: 93-10-2 (3 NCs)
1970's: 102-13-3 (2 NCs)
1980's: 91-26-2 (NC)
2000's (so far): 102-18 (NC)

stfu. admit it. the thing that makes you such a bitch poster is you don't even stick to the terms of argument/comparison you create (unless it's general references to the "SEC").

Says the hypocritical fuckup that casually leaves out the '60's and '90's.

Again - good numbers are easy to come by in inferior conferences.

As much as it pains me to say this, what Alabama has done is far more impressive than any other school I can think of.
So now your argument is that Alabama is a superior program to Oklahoma? I suppose it makes a lot more sense than trying to suggest that Auburn is anywhere near on a par with Texas.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
Says the hypocritical fuckup that casually leaves out the '60's and '90's.

Again - good numbers are easy to come by in inferior conferences.

As much as it pains me to say this, what Alabama has done is far more impressive than any other school I can think of.
So now your argument is that Alabama is a superior program to Oklahoma? I suppose it makes a lot more sense than trying to suggest that Auburn is anywhere near on a par with Texas.
You've not been reading anything other than what you want to read, hence - you are a non-factor to the argument.
Actually, I’ve read this entire thread. With much amusement. A vast number of the participants seem to agree that Texas is an elite program and that Auburn isn’t. Haven’t seen once person yet take up for your side. Carrion.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Papa Willie wrote: You've not been reading anything other than what you want to read, hence - you are a non-factor to the argument.
there's the unintentional irony tri-fecta.
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:Then you're certainly smart enough to understand that you're still in a horribly unstable market that will more than likely fail soon. Certainly you understand that when the private sector of an area fails, the commercial will shortly follow?

You're walking on a time bomb down there, dude. I hope you make it.
Dude, we're already showing signs of recovery. The market plateaued months ago. Sales on both new homes and commercial properties has evened out and remained stable and like I said I make enough on royalties to not have to worry about it. I can wait it out longer than most and still be in business with less competition or what is left most likely about to retire or unable to carry their work load. I am sitting pretty from my point of view.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
King Crimson wrote:i don't leave them out, we talked about them already buttwrench.

And it made your pussy bleed. Again - big fish - small pond - easy numbers.
Nebraska during the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s & 90s was a small fish?

Colorado in the 60s, 80s & 90s was a small fish?

Oklahoma State in 70s & 80s was a small fish?

Missouri in the 50s, 60s, & 70s was a small fish?

Are you on Drugs spray or did football not exist in your mind prior to 1991? The Big 8 was probably the most prolific, or certainly every bit a contender with the SEC, conference in football for much of the late 60s on through into the 1980s. Jesus Four different schools won national titles. Missouri was a juggernaut on the lines and regularly beat up on Big 10 opponents OOC. Nebraska and Oklahoma the same. Colorado was one of the best programs in the country for much of the 80s and 90s. For fuck's sake you say some asinine things!
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

let's make a choice here Willie:

who do you want to defend, the SEC or Auburn?

which accusation do you want to throw out: provincialism or "the big pond"?
"
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Actually, I’ve read this entire thread. With much amusement. A vast number of the participants seem to agree that Texas is an elite program and that Auburn isn’t. Haven’t seen once person yet take up for your side. Carrion.
They're overrated. I proved that. I've also made a few other statements regarding my stance in this thread in which you obviously didn't read (as well as a few others). Merely a case of selective reading. Go back - read again, and then you might get it.
You've proved nothing, other than that you're just as bull-headed and wrong-headed as ever.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

They're overrated. I proved that.
If the only person you've convinced is yourself, have you really even accomplished anything?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Right before your top 5 ranked (at the time) team came into Sugar Bowl in 1971 with Heisman trophy winner that couldn't even rack up 30 yards of rushing against Oklahoma who had the everyone but the band playing by the 4th quarter...
not to mention that the #2 team in the Big 8 was playing the SEC champ. bitch.
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Papa Willie wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
not to mention that the #2 team in the Big 8 was playing the SEC champ. bitch.
So how has the Big 12 done in BCS games? :D
well enough to win 2 of the last 7 championships. and when you make your next post, how many of those SEC championships have been Auburn NC's?
"
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote: Sorry facts don't work with you, Goobs. Merry Christmas!
Sorry that reality is not your friend, Buttsy. Happy Kwanza!!

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Did you read that link moran? That link basically showed that the Big 12 and SEC have been heads up pretty damn even, a two game lead in the series over the last decade, a three game lead since the inception of the Big 12, and against the old Big 8 the SEC was exactly .500. KYOA often?
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

:deadhorse:

sin,
spray
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

WolverineSteve wrote:Image
ltr: BTPFCF Forum, shutyomouth
ftfy.

ANd props to Spray for doing what he always does. When getting his ass handed to him on a platter time and again, he still sticks through it saying thank you sir may I have another. Not many (surely not I) would knowingly be buttfucked in the mouth like this and still maintain their stance. Then again, is he really maintaining his stance or simply deflecting? Neither here nor there...keep on keeping on. This thread will surely be archived when all is said and done. Probably the most entertaining thread of the season. Had mtool not already clinched the title for Board Bitch, this certainly would have been noteworthy.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

IndyFrisco wrote:
WolverineSteve wrote: Had mtool not already clinched the title for Board Bitch, this certainly would have been noteworthy.

Not so fast my friend.

Sin,
TheJohn
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

WolverineSteve wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:
WolverineSteve wrote: Had mtool not already clinched the title for Board Bitch, this certainly would have been noteworthy.

Not so fast my friend.

Sin,
TheJohn
Not even trix's driveby should floriduh win the NC will steal the trophy from tool's grasp this year. Dude's got it locked up. The race for the 2008 Board Bitch was like the Big XII South Division competition. It came down to the 5th tiebreaker and the BCS (Board Consensus Survey)decided it.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Yeah but I was re-reading the Board Bitch Bylaws the other day and IIRC, section456 article 29 paragraph 97 of subset Y clearly states that the competition is open through the bowl season. I'm not trying to stir things up. But Katherine Harris has a nice little retirement going and I'd hate to pull her from it to sort this thing out. Let's keep it by the books.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

WolverineSteve wrote:Yeah but I was re-reading the Board Bitch Bylaws the other day and IIRC, section456 article 29 paragraph 97 of subset Y clearly states that the competition is open through the bowl season. I'm not trying to stir things up. But Katherine Harris has a nice little retirement going and I'd hate to pull her from it to sort this thing out. Let's keep it by the books.
Anything short of OU losing to floriduh because some gayte fans pulled the coax from the replay booth and Frozen going postal on here and mtool's got it. But yeah, it could happen.