TheJON
17%

Total votes: 48

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Is Board Bitch voting unanimous?

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: BTW, Badgers will be in the Champs Sports Bowl.
Luckily that bowl doesn't match the Badgers with a Great West team.
Word on the street is we're getting the Semen-holes.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

The board bitch competition= the SEC...total meat grinder........
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Iowa could still end up in San Antonio.

please god, make this so
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

The Outback Bowl is NOT a better bowl than the Capital One.
I was talking from a FAN's perspective cunt. Have you been to either of the bowl games? I have. Both Outback bowls (2004 and 2006) and the CapOne bowl against LSU in 2005. Raymond James is a great stadium with a great atmosphere. Tailgating is excellent. The nightlife in Tampa is far better than in Orlando and you've got the beaches. It's not even close and this comes from a person that considers Orlando a home away from home. CapOne stadium is a complete dump. It's a friggin' shithole and the tailgating is not that great. Of course from a football perspective it's a better bowl but I'm going to the game and as a fan I'd rather the Hawks play in the Outback Bowl. I don't know one single Iowa fan that would disagree with that. How's about actually going to a bowl game before making retarded comments like that......mmkay?
JONboy, or admit that you're an ignorant frontrunning little bitch.
Yep, I'm a frontrunner. That's why pretty much all of my sports teams suck ass. Seriously Mace, how fucking dumb are you? You sure you're not from the South and actually Iowa educated?? I don't believe you're from here. You're far too dumb. For an alleged old fuck like yourself to be talking smack on a message board. Umm.....no offense bro, but aren't you a bit old for that??
Of course there is no certainty that the Hawks are even headed to the Outback at this point, as it's contingent on OSU getting a BCS game....probable, but not a done deal. Iowa could still end up in San Antonio.
100% absolute lock, dickweed. Not a chance in fucking hell does Iowa go anywhere but the Outback. Iowa vs Georgia, you can take it to the bank. NOSHONN vs Shonn. It's the matchup I was hoping for. They're a better team than LSU and I want to see Iowa play the best opponent because it will be a nice measuring stick for where this program is at. Plus, Sparty can beat Ole Miss. I would slightly favor Ole Miss but that's by no means a lock. So if OSU and PSU can go 1-1 and Iowa and MSU can win their games it makes the conference look better.

And no, Michigan State is NOT a better overall team than Iowa. They were better on that day in only 1 area- turnovers. Credit them for not turning the ball over like we did but that is the ONLY reason they won the game. Iowa has a better defense, better O-line, better RB and at least as good of a QB as them. It still pisses me off how we lost that game. Iowa wins over Sparty IN EAST LANSING 7 out of 10, easily.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Laxplayer wrote:The board bitch competition= the SEC...total meat grinder........
can you glass dick within a thread? serious philosophical pondering going on here..
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Vito Corleone wrote:
TheJON wrote:This is effing horsepuckey! If I don't win I will SPAM this site like crazy. Come on, I didn't post for like 5 weeks cuz the Hawks were losing. Then they finally won a game and I posted. This is all I ask for this Christmas from this board. I don't even think I'm being greedy here.
Sorry Jon, I haven't been here all year so I haven't seen any of your work, but I log on after rivalry week and see mtool all over the place spouting his dung. Compared to mtool you're Shakespeare.
And the world came to an end as OU and Tejas fan agreed on something...

Jon, at least, sir, you are occasionally lucid. (Which will be inscribed on my tombstone, by the way...) mTool hasn't, to the best of my knowledge, ever posted a single solid take. In addition, she refuses to answer direct questions. (Yes, I AM still interested in knowing if it is mentally retarded, or at least if they were (are) an IEP student in high school. I mean, I DO teach. Maybe I could help.)

mTool, if you're too embarrassed to answer me publicly, it's okay. I understand. Just know that I've found that these two books:

...contain some information that is moderately to extremely helpful to "people like you." Now run and ask mommy or a friend (bwhahahahaha) what all of the words that have more than eight letters mean. I'll wait for you right here, 'kay?

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

I got the Iowa part right, which is great because I had 2 dumbass Clone fans each bet me $20 Iowa doesn't make it to the Outback Bowl. I will be doing some collecting today.....
From a "fan's perspective", San Antonio ain't that bad either, dipshit...but, like the Outback, it's not a "better bowl" than the Capital One.
True, San Antonio is a great bowl. False, CapOne is not a better bowl.......from a fan's perspective.

Better tailgating......Outback
Better city to visit.....Tampa
Better gameday atmosphere.....Outback
Better stadium........Outback

Again, READ WHAT I WROTE DOUCHEBAG..........I was talking from a fan's perspective. Of course the game itself has slightly more prestige but who gives a shit? Bowl games anymore have very little meaning. If you're not in the BCS it's more about WHERE you're going than what game you're in or who you're playing. If you aren't in a BCS bowl, no one outside the teams involved really gives a fuck. And winning the game gets the team......well, other than an addition win I'm not really sure. It's always great to play on New Year's day, but from a game only perspective is there REALLY much of a difference between the bowls? No. Very little.
[Iowa wasn't the better team the day they played MSU, dumbass, or they would have won the game./quote]

God damn, LEARN TO MOTHER FUCKING READ YOU DUMB, OLD, WASTE OF SPACE. I said MSU cannot beat Iowa UNLESS we turn the ball over like crazy. We did that when we played them so they won. Had we not done that, we would have won the game by double digits and anyone that watched that game knows that. It was obvious who the more talented football team was. Yes, you have to give Sparty credit for not turning the ball over but we still had the chance to win the game at the end despite 3 red zone turnovers. As for Northwestern.......psshtt, please! I mean 5 turnovers in 1 game and to have it goal to go to win the game at the end......that tells you all you need to know about the teams. Hold onto the football we beat them 42-10.
While you may never attain board bitch status here, my little cum guzzler, you will always be MY bitch. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to right out a check and renew my AARP membership.
Good luck righting out that check.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Mace wrote:It's no wonder you can never pick a winner in your infamous "locks of the week" threads....hell, you can't even predict the matchups!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

I've been to both bowls on multiple occasions.

Outback is a better venue etc.
CapOne is vs. better opponent. Big Ten 2nd place goes here 3rd to Outback. Both get to play SEC but CapOne gets the better team.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

TheJON wrote:
From a "fan's perspective", San Antonio ain't that bad either, dipshit...but, like the Outback, it's not a "better bowl" than the Capital One.
True, San Antonio is a great bowl. False, CapOne is not a better bowl.......from a fan's perspective.

Better tailgating......Outback
Better city to visit.....Tampa
Better gameday atmosphere.....Outback
Better stadium........Outback

What the fuck kind of fuck ass reward is going to Texas to play a Bowl Game. The only fucking posistive thing about Texas is that you only have to spend about an hour or so in that shit ass state cause then your next plane is ready to board and get you out of there.
Fuck, the only reason Oklahoma has a good football team is because kids from Texas hate it in Texas so bad they will agree to go to even Oklahoma to get the fuck out of that place.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Yeah, San Antonio sure is a lame town.......

Warm weather, hot chicks, nightlife, lots of great sports.....

Damn, that sure must suck to live in Texas.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Lot's of great sports? Basketball isn't a sport its a game for cunts that are too tall or inner city to play soccer which is for girls anyway. They have no NFL, MLB or NHL teams in San Antonio and which D1 college programs are in the city? Also, its as thick with Mexicans as Santa Ana is, by 30 mexican chicks have had 8 kids and are 250 lbs while being 5-2... not hot.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

I hope you die a painful death. That's really the only response I can give.

You sir, are a piece of shit.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

SoCalTrjn wrote:Lot's of great sports? Basketball isn't a sport its a game for cunts that are too tall or inner city to play soccer which is for girls anyway. They have no NFL, MLB or NHL teams in San Antonio and which D1 college programs are in the city? Also, its as thick with Mexicans as Santa Ana is, by 30 mexican chicks have had 8 kids and are 250 lbs while being 5-2... not hot.
more life in Agrestic.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
TheJON wrote:Iowa is going to the Outback. MSU to the CapOne. Outback is a better bowl. Better town, better stadium, better atmosphere.
LOL.

Ok, JON...I'll just chalk this up as more board bitch campaigning on your part. How can you convince me of something that even YOU don't believe is true?
I understand you got scoreboard.
Now you're getting it. What more needs to be said? This is where you shut your fucking mouth for the next 365.
That's fabulous but the better team did not win that game. You needed 3 red zone turnovers to beat us by basically a yard......on your home field.......early in conference play. But Iowa's got a better running back, a better O-line, a better defense, and a QB that's at least equal to what Sparty's got. I wish we could play again. It wouldn't even be close and you know it.
This is sad. Just get over it, already. Nobody cares about your pathetic excuses. The better all-around team won, period. Your shit team lost, just like they will again next year in E. Lansing.

Jon must be using Oklahoma-Texas logic...I don't think there is any other explanation.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

TheJON wrote:I hope you die a painful death. That's really the only response I can give.

You sir, are a piece of shit.

The only response you can give because the bullshit you spewed out of your mouth was shown to be bukllshit? Maybe San Antonio is a nice place when you're comparing it to Iowa, but I'll have to take your word for that as there is no forseeable reason to ever have to go to Iowa, thank myths for that.
Like I said, the best thing about Texas is that you only have to spend and hour or two there before you can get on another plane and leave.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Just stop you piece of garbage.

Don't try defending your crap. You're a racist scumbag and I hope you die. And I'm not fucking around. I sincerely hope you die a painful death and soon. You are a fucking disgrace to the human race and you make society look bad. I hope a knife meets your fucking neck. I hope one of those thugs Pete Carroll looks after busts into your home, finds you sleeping and slits your fucking throat.

Get the fuck out of society. NOW!
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

If you say so Corky
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Probably no need to point it out, but John and Schmuck going toe to toe in a board bitch thread is pure poetry.

Carry on.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Steve,

Put an "H" in my name again and I swear to god I will sodomize your mother.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Bwahaha. JON, you should stop by 9:07 sometime.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

come and get me John!!! internet tough guy.

John, John, John, John, John, John,John,John,John......you are such a dim-witted pussy.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Come get you? Naw man, I'm going straight for your moms crusty old vagina.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

real mature johnnie.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Bwahaha. JON, you should stop by 9:07 sometime.
Yeah, and someone told "John" Belushi he shouold try speedballs sometime.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

TheJON wrote:Steve,

Put an "H" in my name again and I swear to god I will sodomize your mother.
WolverineSteve wrote: come and get me John!!! internet tough guy.

John, John, John, John, John, John,John,John,John......you are such a dim-witted pussy.
TheJON wrote: Come get you? Naw man, I'm going straight for your moms crusty old vagina.
Me thinks JON doesn't know anatomy all that well.

Hey, note to all: If any of you make fun of me, I'm going to sodomize your mouth
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

John's running mom smack like it's going out of style...for a 14 year old.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

John reminds me of an episiotomy in a couple of ways. First, it's the only time that an asshole and a pussy are united into one disgusting thing. Secondly, and perhaps explaining his demeanor, during his birth having his face dragged through shit pretty much set the table for what his life would amount to. So you got that going for you, which is nice.

Congratulations Johnnie boy, methinks your late surge may just put you over the top. See, Shmick is a quality candidate for board bitch, but it's so very tough to repeat. He's shown no signs of complacency, but now everyone is gunning for him. It's hard to get to the top, harder yet to stay. M2 is having a nice year as well. He's always going to be in the finals and is sort of a dynasty light in the board bitch race. Eventually I believe the Board Bitch Trophy will be named after him (if it isn't already). But I think this is your year, you've been attacking the title as if were a contract year for you. You've made a DiMaggio like run at shit postings and it all seems to be coming together for you. The competition is fierce but things are falling into place nicely for you to snatch the title.

Good luck the rest of the way, you've got my vote locked up.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Good luck the rest of the way, you've got my vote locked up.
God bless you Steve. I take the sodomizing thing back.

Me thinks JON doesn't know anatomy all that well.

Hey, note to all: If any of you make fun of me, I'm going to sodomize your mouth
When did I say I would ONLY sodomize her? I might fist the living shit outta her too. Correction: I will not do anything to Steve's mother as per what I said above.