JFK, blown away, what else do I have to say

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: JFK, blown away, what else do I have to say

Post by Goober McTuber »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:My bad, I thought you said in a different thread you didn't like 'em big.
Probably the thread where Tebow's girlfriend's pic was posted. I like big boobs just fine. I don't like plastic boobs.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

ChargerMike wrote:
On August 5th 1962, JFK's Monica Lewinsky suddenly took a dirt nap just before an exclusive expose surfaced in an unnamed publication (LA Times). In those days it would have been a major scandal and lead to his political demise. This miscalculation lead to pissing off Marilyn's handlers, who were making literally millions from her exposure, and they put a 'hit' on Clint....Uhm, Kennedy.

How do I know this? Well, my Father in Law was the investigating forensic scientist for the LAPD(badge #4) on the dumb bitch's death(his words), and concluded that she was purposely drugged. She didn't have access to the drugs that turned up on the toxicology reports. The drugs that were in her room were not prescribed nor were there evidence of chronic abuse. His conclusions were that she was force fed pills and an injection of morphine was administered between the web on her right foot.

When the report went to the DA, the report was shredded and a faults report was generated. He was told to shut his mouth and go along with the DA's statement or lose his job and retirement. On several occasions, my FIL was visited by a few 'investigators' in the weeks after her death. A couple of months before JFK's assassination, he was called by a few 'well wishers' to keep his mouth shut and never discuss this case with anyone again.

He wasn't surprised at the results of this miscarriage of justice or JFK's assassination. Oh, and Robert got the same treatment because he was neck deep in that murder also.

...I believe
Me too, I have his badge above my desk to remind me of what a devious world we live in. A lot of what he told me a few years ago were real eye openers
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jerkovich wrote:Me too, I have his badge above my desk to remind me of what a devious world we live in. A lot of what he told me a few years ago were real eye openers
OK. Time for the straight poop on the Manson case. What you got?
Jerkovich

Post by Jerkovich »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Jerkovich wrote:Me too, I have his badge above my desk to remind me of what a devious world we live in. A lot of what he told me a few years ago were real eye openers
OK. Time for the straight poop on the Manson case. What you got?
Too much info, this one deserves it's own thread. When I have some time.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Jerkovich wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:
On August 5th 1962, JFK's Monica Lewinsky suddenly took a dirt nap just before an exclusive expose surfaced in an unnamed publication (LA Times). In those days it would have been a major scandal and lead to his political demise. This miscalculation lead to pissing off Marilyn's handlers, who were making literally millions from her exposure, and they put a 'hit' on Clint....Uhm, Kennedy.

How do I know this? Well, my Father in Law was the investigating forensic scientist for the LAPD(badge #4) on the dumb bitch's death(his words), and concluded that she was purposely drugged. She didn't have access to the drugs that turned up on the toxicology reports. The drugs that were in her room were not prescribed nor were there evidence of chronic abuse. His conclusions were that she was force fed pills and an injection of morphine was administered between the web on her right foot.

When the report went to the DA, the report was shredded and a faults report was generated. He was told to shut his mouth and go along with the DA's statement or lose his job and retirement. On several occasions, my FIL was visited by a few 'investigators' in the weeks after her death. A couple of months before JFK's assassination, he was called by a few 'well wishers' to keep his mouth shut and never discuss this case with anyone again.

He wasn't surprised at the results of this miscarriage of justice or JFK's assassination. Oh, and Robert got the same treatment because he was neck deep in that murder also.

...I believe
Me too, I have his badge above my desk to remind me of what a devious world we live in. A lot of what he told me a few years ago were real eye openers
Everybody learns the truth about Santa Claus & the Easter Bunny at some point. Too bad you had to learn so late.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Jerkovich

Post by Jerkovich »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Everybody learns the truth about Santa Claus & the Easter Bunny at some point. Too bad you had to learn so late.
So, pedo, you're not disputing what I wrote, or are you just ankle biting like PSUfag?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

I'm guessing that nerves, breathing, etc. might be a tad different between shooting a deer and shooting a President...probably should be factored in....
Something else that should be factored in is the possibility that Oswald wasn't even aiming at JFK.

In fact, I strongly believe that he was trying to kill Clint Eastwood.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield